Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Natasha and Mike get revenge, Alison is disciplined.
10.9k words
4.5
304.2k
206

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IF ANYONE HAS NOT READ PARTS 1 TO 3, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THESE BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER. I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER A LOT MORE IF YOU HAVE THE FULL BACKGROUND TO THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY.

****************

The phone at my desk rang for what must have been the twentieth time, and it was clear that the person on the other end of the call was not going to hang up any time soon.

I definitely did not want to interrupt what I was in the middle of to take the call, but each consecutive ring served as further announcement that the person dialling my direct office number was doing so for a reason of importance, a cause from which they were not going to be easily diverted.

I finally opened my eyes to look at the caller identity on my phone, and immediately recognised it as my home number. This was not a great surprise, since Natasha was one of only a handful of people who had my direct dial. I knew instinctively that something was wrong, since it was very rare that Natasha called me late in the morning of a working day. Reluctantly I moved my hand to the receiver, picked it up, and placed it to my ear.

"Hello," I started, the slight tremor in my voice caused by a number of reasons which would not be evident to the person making the call.

"Don't hello me, you two-faced lying cheating bastard," responded Natasha heatedly on the other end of the phone. "I now know what you and that fucking whore have been up to. If you want to save our marriage, you no-good slut-fucking scumbag, you had better be home in the next hour."

Natasha then ended the call abruptly, and I placed my own phone receiver back in the cradle, sighing with the weary resignation that I had finally been uncovered.

Alison, on her knees in front of my seat, the lower half of her body under my office desk, paused what she was doing and slid her hungry wet mouth off my cock, looking up at me quizzically. "Is everything OK sir?" Her hands rested on my thighs softly.

"Actually, no, it's all gone to hell I think," I replied, before placing my hand firmly on the back of her head to encourage her expert mouth and tongue back onto my shaft. "But why don't you try to make me feel better."

"Anything you want, sir, just ask," she replied, then stretched her luscious lips back around my cock and recommenced sucking my dick.

*****************

A day which was about to throw up more surprises than I had encountered even in the last taboo-breaking week had started normally enough. Natasha had been friendly at breakfast, not asking any questions. This was no doubt partly driven by the fact that she had been on the receiving end of my cock the night before, and that she had decided on an apparent whim to take the day off work "to go shopping".

I had been a lot smarter last night after returning from Helen's. Even though it had been relatively early when I got back, just after 10.30pm, Natasha had already gone to bed. She had been on her side half-asleep when I got into our bed, and I could easily have slipped into slumber myself, without disturbing her.

However, having learnt the lesson of the night before, I had instead decided to sidle up to her, and had rubbed my cock against the crack of her ass until she had started to gradually wake and to grind herself back against me. I had been able to get myself hard again very quickly despite the earlier gymnastics with Helen, so had then spent 5 minutes fucking my wife from behind while we both lay on our sides, clutching her breasts while she moaned against me until I finally came inside her before slipping off into sleep.

This had apparently left her in good spirits, with the result that there was no suspicious interrogation this morning. As such, I had headed off to work in a jovial mood, feeling very pleased with my ability to pleasure more than one woman and to get away with it.

On arrival, I had immediately noticed that Alison had made an effort with her personal appearance for work. Firstly, her long straight auburn hair was not up in a bun today, but had been released to trail gloriously down to the middle of her back, catching and reflecting the light. Secondly, her lips were red and glossy, and there was a stronger aroma of perfume by her desk.

She was also wearing a tight blouse made from a filmy semi-transparent white material, with very short sleeves which showed off her toned bronzed arms to good effect. It was the type of top through which the bra underneath could be very clearly seen, and this feature and the low neck drew the eyes helplessly to her full cleavage. She completed the look with a short black skirt which again worked to reveal a large part of her long legs to anyone who wanted to scrutinise her. She was in her mid-twenties and her body without question looked hot today.

As I passed her desk and mouthed my usual "good morning" platitudes, she surprised me by flirtatiously replying, "Hi John, oh, it's going to be a very good morning today."

Then, when she brought my coffee through 5 minutes later, rather than retreating from the room as she normally did after placing it down on my desk, she closed my door then leant forwards from the waist on the other side of the desk and placed her elbows on the desk across from me, thus pushing her ass out behind her.

I looked up to therefore find her enticing cleavage directly in front of my eyes, and Alison staring at me in a calculating way I had not seen from her before. Almost as if she was making an overt sexual evaluation of me. I tried desperately to maintain eye contact and not to stare at her breasts, but I could tell by the glint in her eyes that she knew instantly what effect her stance and display of breast was having on me and what I was thinking. I also knew that she had positioned herself like this deliberately.

"What do you want me to do for you today, boss?" she asked me, a smirk in her voice, not at all talking like a personal assistant would usually talk to her employer. I think I blushed slightly. "I'm here and committed and eager, ready to do whatever you tell me to do." My cock twitched in response to my uncertain interpretation that there was a sexual offer in her words.

"Is everything OK Alison?" I asked, trying to act like the dispassionate manager I used to be rather than the horny adulterer I had become over the last few days.

She smiled again when I asked this, almost as if to a secret joke which she was sharing with herself, then one hand moved to rest under her chin while the other moved to pick up my phone from its cradle. She lifted the phone with her long delicate fingers, then placed it down on the desk, almost trailing her red fingernails along its length as she did so.

"I have done something very wrong at work, John," she announced, looking down as if with shame before staring into my eyes again. "It has been going on for a while, and I cannot keep it to myself any longer. I want to tell you so you can decide how to... discipline...me."

"What is it Alison?" I asked, slightly bewildered but fully aware of the erotic charge in the room.

"I have been trying to improve my business skills, as you know, taking a part-time night course," she said. I nodded supportively. "But to improve my hands-on experience, 6 months ago I started to do something which was very bad, something which I need to either be sacked or to be punished for."

"Well, please tell me what it is you have done," I pushed, becoming quickly intrigued.

"I worked out how to get the phone system to do it, and then I started to listen in to some of your business calls," she announced. My heart started beating faster immediately, as I realised a potential implication of what she was saying and what she might have heard. "I was doing it just to understand how you deal with clients, how you speak with people, so I could try to pick up some of those skills."

"That is extremely serious," I announced with feigned gravity, not seeing any point now in dancing around the question I wanted to ask. "And... have you heard anything on those calls, that you should not have heard?"

"Nothing, boss," she whispered, quietly. "Until, that is, yesterday, when you took the call from Helen."

"Oh," I uttered, blushing significantly this time, realising that my personal assistant therefore knew that I was having adulterous sex with my wife's best friend, and that I was not the straight-laced family man she had probably always imagined me to be. That she had heard Helen masturbate herself on the phone to me, and probably had enough ammunition on me based on my participation in the call to get me sacked before lunchtime for gross misconduct and inappropriate sexual behaviour at work. "And what do you propose that you or I do about this?"

I think she read the look on my face, my apparent concern for my job, and instantly stated, "Just so you know, beyond any doubt, the problem and the wrong behaviour is all mine, not yours. You have never acted anything other than entirely fairly and honourably towards me, and you are a great boss to work for. I however have acted very badly here. I feel terrible for hearing what I did, for hearing the very personal things she said about what you have been doing with her and the way it has made her feel, and to make myself feel less terrible I need to be... DISCIPLINED, Sir."

She had never used the last word to address me previously, and I was suddenly in no doubt at all that she was making an open sexual advance towards me. I realised that the other message she would have picked up from the call yesterday was that Helen was in awe of my cock and the way it made her feel, and maybe that thought had aroused Alison to do this. And if Alison had previously been attracted to me but had avoided making a move because she thought that I would not cheat on my wife, she definitely knew differently now.

I paused for thought, watching her run her hand slowly along the phone receiver in an overtly sexual manner, before I queried, "And what form would you propose this... discipline...takes?" My cock was stiffening as we had this discussion, and I realised that I was mentally up for cheating on my wife with a second woman, and for fucking my tanned toned personal assistant.

"Well," she stated, again making that slight half-smirk, and I think she knew that she had me where she wanted me. "I definitely do not want to get sacked, Sir, and I cannot afford to be fined. So, I thought that my punishment could take the form of either oral or physical... chastisement."

I realised I was staring openly at her cleavage and that she was enjoying my brazen looks. I also knew that I had a conference call starting in 10 minutes time, and therefore whatever I wanted to do it would have to wait for a couple of hours. "Be more specific, girl," I ordered her.

"Well, Sir, after your conference call ends at 11am, I think we should book an hour for my personal appraisal, and that we should lock your door so that we don't get disturbed," she replied, having already apparently given clear thought to this. "And then, to ease my guilty conscience for listening to your phone conversation during which you talked about someone kneeling in front of you at your desk and licking your cock, I should get down on my hands and knees and...beg ...for your forgiveness, Sir."

I considered this for a few seconds, staring at her cleavage and contemplating the further life-changing consequences of what she was proposing, then I concluded, "Very well, put it in the diary." She made to stand up and leave, but I interrupted her, adding, "And Alison, just to give you some advance warning, you will need to make a very convincing case if you want to keep your job."

*****************

And so she had returned two hours later, her full red lips smiling as she locked my office door behind her. She had then stood in front of my desk, with both her hands behind her now-straight back, one ankle crossed over the other, stood like a naughty schoolgirl summoned in front of the headmaster. Albeit that this miscreant had full large breasts, which the pose only served to push upwards and forwards, an effect of which she was no doubt aware.

I was sat in my leather chair, which was pushed back about two feet back from my desk. Part of me wondered whether it was madness to go forward with this, but I had already concluded that I wanted to find out properly what this luscious twenty-five year old wanted me to do to her. I also wondered whether I would now be officially cheating on both my wife AND my new lover Helen, but I pushed that thought out of my mind.

"Now what, Alison?" I queried.

"Sir, I liked it when you called me GIRL," she stated. "And you are my boss, Sir, so you should be telling me what to do. Whatever you want me to do to save my job."

"In that case, girl" I stated, now irrevocably committed. "Come and kneel in front of me as you suggested earlier, here in front of my desk."

She did as I requested, her perfume powerful as she gracefully moved in front of me, then sank to her knees before me, her ass and feet sliding under my desk. I spread my legs, looking down at her while she kept her own eyes lowered, her hands on her knees. I could see her white bra through the filmy blouse she was wearing, could see the fullness of her lips, could smell her. She was playing this self-allocated role of guilty penitent extremely well and I was forcefully aroused by the position of power she had now apparently willingly granted to me.

"Take your top off girl," I stated as my cock hardened. "And your bra too."

She did as I requested, sliding her blouse off her bronzed arms and shoulders. Then she unclipped her bra and slid this off too, lowering it to reveal spectacular breasts and an even tan which covered all of her chest. She had fantastic bronzed tits, which I guessed were a 34C, slightly smaller than Natasha's but very firm and curvaceous, with small dark brown nipples which were now erect. She again placed her hands behind her and arched her back, to display these fabulous breasts to me, like a slave at my feet, before shaking her hair so it fell around her shoulders, some of it falling onto her chest to teasingly obscure those breasts.

"You like someone else being in control, don't you girl?" I asked her.

She lifted her eyes to meet mine directly for the first time since kneeling. "I love giving control away Sir. Giving away control to you, Sir, that was just something I had always imagined would just remain a masturbatory fantasy of mine, until yesterday."

"Then I think it is time you started to work through your punishment," I stated. "Just for my knowledge, girl, are you on the pill?" She nodded. "Let's not waste time then. Unzip my pants, slide them down round my ankles, and suck my cock until I cum." She moved to start to do this, but then after staring at her perfect breasts for a second longer I had an additional thought and stated, "But when I tap you on the shoulder, I want you to release my cock from your mouth and reposition yourself on your knees with your hands behind your back, so that I can cum on your chest. Understood, girl?"

"Yes Sir," she answered, huskily, and I could tell that she definitely got her own arousal from being dominated.

She had then proceeded to unzip me, to extract my now semi-hard cock, and again I delighted at the widening of the eyes I detected as she took my girth in her hand and moved her mouth towards it.

"Does my cock excite you girl?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir, very much, I have never seen a cock as thick as this Sir," she responded, sounding hungry and excited. She had then started to perform oral sex on me. and I was quick to discover that she was very skilled indeed at this. She attended to my cock like she was at devoted worship, floating between kisses at the head and along the side, swirls of the tongue around the head, and fingers running around the shaft working expertly in conjunction with the tongue. I had never really appreciated how wide and full her mouth and lips were previously, but I was definitely experiencing the benefits of that now. She did all of these things without actually having taken me into her mouth yet, but the sensation she was providing and the thrilling anticipation of the moment when she would finally wrap her lips around my shaft was deeply intense.

"Do you like sucking my cock, girl?" I asked, breathlessly, still slightly dazed that I was now here doing this with my personal assistant.

"Oh, yes, Sir," she answered, her hands now placed on my thighs. "I love using my mouth on your cock, it makes me so wet and horny, I could cum without touching myself..."

"You are very good at it..." I moaned as she finally took my shaft between her lips and slid her mouth and tongue down onto me, and then she started to fellate me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, luxuriating in this superb cock-worshipping blowjob, knowing that she was deliberately building the pleasure she was giving to me slowly. I sensed that she was determined to use the whole hour to pleasure me with her mouth, and so I willingly surrendered into the slow wet embrace of her orifice, ready to savour the experience...

It was at this stage that the phone had started to ring, and I had received the summons from Natasha. After ending the call and Alison's slight pause to ask her question, I again settled back to close my eyes and tilt my head back in the chair while Alison continued to minister to my cock with her mouth and tongue, with all the skill of an artisan.

A number of images rushed through my head as she slowly brought me closer to orgasm... Natasha, on our wedding night, flushed and excited as she dropped her wedding dress from her shoulders and exposed her soft full breasts to me...Helen, straddling me and taking the first two inches of my cock inside her... Natasha, on her knees in our hallway, sucking me... Helen, stretched out in the shower, her arms held above her by one of my own, writhing on my cock... Alison, her rich auburn hair falling teasingly over her near-perfect breasts as she knelt before me....

These images and the peerless slow arousal-mounting blowjob I was receiving gradually built me to my climax, and when I knew I was close I tapped Alison on the shoulder. She knew immediately what to do, and as earlier instructed she released me from her mouth and rocked back on her heels, once again placing her hands behind her back to push her chest forwards, her neck up straight.

I stood up in front of her, staring down at her faultlessly proportioned toned bronzed breasts. Then my orgasm came, and I aimed my cock at her chest, before shooting my semen onto her, my cum landing as an initial irregular line which started on one breast and ran up to the chest, before being joined by a second and a third smaller shot of jism.

I gasped heavily as I came on her, feeling a primeval sense of power at the act of marking her with my seed in this way. I could see her breathing was very heavy too, and she physically jolted with each line of semen which landed upon her. Finally, she whispered, "Thank you Sir."

I stared at her cum-drenched breasts, relishing that she had ceded control to me, then I reached down and with my right hand I smeared the cum across her breasts and chest, savouring the luscious feel of her full firm tits as I did so.

I wanted to fuck her right then but I did not have time, not if I wanted to meet Natasha's deadline, and I was not prepared to risk missing it. "I have to go," I announced. "I would undoubtedly like to bend you over that desk and fuck you from behind, to mark your vagina with my semen in the same way that your breasts have been, but I have been summoned home."

"That's OK Sir," she replied, looking like she was completely unfazed by this. "Whenever you want to do that, all you need to do is order me to come in here and bend over. For now, shall I get your tissues and clean us both up?"