Cumming of Age Ch. 4

Story Info
Bobby gets Mom's help.
5.5k words
4.71
578.4k
108
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers

So there I was, sitting with my mom in the kitchen and feeling very much like an idiot. I was pretty sure that I was the most embarrassed person in history. My head was spinning with all that had happened. Up until this moment, today had been the best day of my young life and now, it was at some risk of becoming the worst.

Earlier today Mrs. Johnson had given me the most wonderful present of my life in the form of my first (and second) blowjob. She was responsible for making me feel good about the size of my cock for the first time in my life. Before today, I thought I was a freak and that I would never know the pleasure of a woman. Thanks to Mrs. Johnson however, I knew that at least some women would not only be ok with my cock but would even be pleased that it is as big as it is. Mrs. Johnson seemed to be spellbound by my size and although I had a lot to learn about life and people, it seemed as though she was eager and anxious to suck it. If I happened to be really lucky, she might want to suck me for years. If I play my cards right, I might even get to eat her pussy and fuck her. The thought of shoving my cock into her warm, wet cunt was driving me crazy.

I was desperate to know what a cunt actually felt like. I could only imagine what it would feel like when it engulfed my cock. I suppose it was the same as when I was a little kid imagining what it would be like to ride a motorcycle. I would try to visualize what it would be like to ride my bicycle uphill without having to pedal. Now, all I could wish for was that a cunt would feel as good as I hoped it would. Soft, wet, tight and warm. Like the moist velvet glove that you read about in some porn stories.

Then there was my mom to think about. I had never really thought about my mom in a sexual way until recently when she started acting like more like a friend than a mother and since she had started to dress so damn sexy. I never really noticed before that her tits were so big or so beautiful. It was hard to believe I had been living for so long in the same house with a beautiful, big titted woman who loved to have someone cum on her face. I had made a significant breakthrough with my mom and things had been going fine until I mentioned Mrs. Johnson. My mom was even starting to hint that she might want to suck my cock until I blurted out Mrs. Johnson's name.

Now I was in danger of ruining everything because of a slip of the tongue. Just moments before our conversation had gone something like this:

"You wouldn't want an old lady like me to suck your cock would you?"

"Heck mom, you're not as old as Mrs. Johnson." ... oops!!!!

"What has Mrs. Johnson got to do with this?"

When I just looked at my feet and didn't say anything she said, "I think you've got some explaining to do young man! Why did you mention Mrs. Johnson when I talked about sucking your cock?"

So here I sit, not knowing what to say. My tongue is tied and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to get out of this situation intact. Fuck it. Honesty is going to have to do.

"I asked you a question young man!"

"Look mom, I think the best way to answer you is to be honest and to try and explain what happened. Until today all I have ever done is play with myself. I have never slept with a woman; in fact I'm still a virgin. But today, when I was painting the trim at Mrs. Johnson's, I fell off a ladder and she came to try and help me. It was so hot out that all I was wearing was an old pair of running shorts and my damn cock was hanging out. I tried to cover myself but she said not to worry because she was a nurse. She has tits that are as big and beautiful as yours and when I saw them when she bent over, I got a hardon. It wasn't my fault; I didn't mean to get a damn hardon. One thing led to another and before I knew it, she was sucking my cock. Later, she told me that she craves the taste of cum and that she loves sucking my big cock. Honest mom, we didn't do anything wrong."

As I was telling my little tale, I could see that mom was becoming agitated. When I talked about Mrs. Johnson's big tits and how she sucked my cock, I could see that she was starting to get turned on. I decided to bullshit a bit and go for it.

"Mom, to be honest, the only reason I think I got a hardon is because her tits are as big and beautiful as yours and the whole time she was sucking my cock I was thinking of you. Then, when I discovered how much she loved my cock and how much she wanted to drink my cum, I couldn't help myself. I figured I would never get the chance to put my cock in your mouth because you would be disgusted to know that your son is horny for you. I wish it could have been you that gave me my first blow job, I really do."

It appeared as if mom might even be buying this so I decided to up the ante a bit.

"Look mom" I said as I opened my robe, "Look how hard my cock is getting just thinking about having you suck my cock. You are so sexy and I love you and your big tits so much."

I slowly wrapped my hand around my cock and began to very slowly jerk off in front of my mom. Her eyes were glued to my cock and I wasn't sure if she was even listening to me anymore.

"You know what mom?" She didn't answer and instead just stared at my hand sliding up and down my hard cock. I spread my legs and moved forward on the chair a bit, letting my balls fall over the edge of the chair. I placed both hands on my cock like I was gripping a baseball bat and started stoking it slowly. A drop of clear precum formed on my piss slit. I placed the tip of my finger into the puddle of precum and spread it over the head of my big dick. It must have looked obscene and I half expected her to get mad but all she did was start licking her lips.

"Mom!" I almost shouted. She snapped out of it a little but didn't stop staring at my groin. I could even see her eyes move up and down as she watched my stroking hands.

"Yes Dear?"

"Mom, there is one thing that I give away once ... my virginity. I'd like to give it to you and I want you to teach me how to make love?"

"I don't know Bobby, what we have done is one thing but making love would be crossing the line. I am your mother you know and mothers aren't supposed to make love to their sons."

"I would never do anything that you didn't want to do or anything that is really wrong. We're not going to have kids or anything, I just want top make love to you. To be a bit blunt, I really have to find out what it feels like to put my cock into a cunt and fuck it. I am going crazy thinking about what a cunt might feel like and I even want to taste one. After all, I am going to college next year and I don't want to be the only virgin on campus. I have always been shy because of the size of my cock and it wasn't until today that I thought I might be able to have a normal sex life."

I could see that my mom was thinking about this and the nature of our conversation seemed to be having the desired effect. She kept opening and closing her legs and squirming around in her chair. I thought she must have been getting pretty horny listening to me talk about sex and watching me pumping my cock. I decided to go for it.

"Mom, do you think you could be the one to take my virginity and show me how to please a woman." After all, I don't have a father to talk to about sex and maybe you can help me become a man."

"I don't know Bobby, it just doesn't seem to be right. What if someone found out?"

"Look mom, get real. I am not going to tell anyone and unless you forget, I already came all over your face tonight. Do you think having sex would be any different?"

"Bobby, I feel terrible about what happened tonight. I just couldn't help myself when I saw your big cock. I love cum so much and it's been so long, I just couldn't help myself. As a matter of fact, it is all I can do from coming over there and sucking your cock right this minute. Please put it away. You're making this very difficult."

For some reason I knew I had her right where I wanted her. To set the hook, I reached down with one of my hands, grabbed the loose skin on my balls and stretched it far away from my body as I jacked off with the other hand. Precum was running freely out of my piss slit and was flowing over my hand. I could see her squirm in her chair again.

"Mom, please teach me. Please teach me how to eat pussy. And please show me how to please a woman. I want to slide my cock into your cunt and fuck you. Please mom!"

It seemed that the whole Mrs. Johnson thing was forgotten for the moment. And, it seemed as if I might be getting closer to my first fuck. Who better to have as my first sexual partner than my beautiful big-breasted mom?

"Mom, please let me slide my big cock into your little pussy so I can finally see what it feels like. I want to fuck your juicy little cunt. There's so much I haven't done, and you can teach me. Let me suck your tits. Let me tit fuck you. Let me make you feel good, please mom. Look how hard my nice big cock is. I might go crazy if I can't shove this into a cunt right now. I know you want me to."

"I just don't know Bobby. I want to let you have sex with me but it would be so wrong. I am going crazy with desire looking at your huge cock. Your balls look so yummy hanging over the edge of the chair. It's all I can do to stop from leaning down there right now and rubbing your balls in my face. I want to suck your cock until you cum on my face. Then I want you to fuck my big tits. I want you to shove that big thing in my cunt and fuck the shit out of me. I want it just as much as you do but we can't baby... You know we can't."

I had to stop jacking off because my mom's language was turning me on so much that I was getting ready to blow my load. I held my cock in both hands and waved in at my mom. Then, I must have flipped out a bit and decided I couldn't deal with all this talk anymore. I got up and went to where my mom was sitting. I stood right in front of her with my hands on my hips and my heavy cock waving around right in front of her face. She just sat there like a zombie, staring at my dick.

"Are you sure you don't want this mom?"

No reply. Fuck it. I grabbed my cock and began rubbing her cheek with the head of my big dick. I left a trail of precum on her cheek. She closed her eyes and seemed to be purring like a kitten. Then I rubbed it across her lips from one side to the other. I laid down a trail of precum across her lips that looked like it came out of a glue gun. Still she just sat there. I rubbed my cock all over her face and then put it to her lips again. This time she opened her lips and stuck her tongue out just a little bit. I gently slapped her tongue several times with the head of my cock. She opened her mouth wider, assuming I would shove my cock in her mouth. I just held the head of my cock on the tip of her tongue and rubbed it back and forth on that warm, slippery surface. I guess she couldn't stand it anymore and lunged forward trying to eat my cock. I was too fast for her and pulled back. She grabbed my ass and tried to pull me closer but I was much too strong for her. She came off the chair and kneeling between my legs, rammed her face in my groin and started licking and sucking my balls. I took a few steps back and just stood there looking at her.

"Bobby, please don't do this to me. I need your cock. I need to suck it and to feel your hot sperm cumming all over my face."

"You are a little cum slut, aren't you mom? The only difference between you and Mrs. Johnson is that she loves to drink it and you love to have it all over your face."

"I can't help it Bobby, you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen and I have to have it. Those big balls of yours are full of cum and I need it, I need it like a drug. I feel like an alcoholic that is falling off the wagon and it's your fault Bobby. I was fine until I saw your cock. Please give me what I need."

"You really do want it, don't you mom? You want me to blow a load on your face right now."

"Oh yes. Please give it to me, cum on my face right now baby. I know you are close. Blow it on my face like you did before, please Bobby."

I sensed that the balance of power had shifted and now I was in control.

"Not so fast mom. If you want my cum you'll have to agree to my terms."

"What are you talking about? What kind of terms?"

"If you agree to do what I want when I want it, I'll give you what you want."

"Bobby. Don't tease me. Tell me what I have to do. You can see how pathetic I am. I need your cum and I need it now."

"Are you willing to do as I ask?"

"What is it you want?"

"I want a number of things and if you ever say no to anything, it's over. If you say yes to everything, I will cum on your pretty little face as much as you want. Are you willing to do as I ask without question?"

Mom lowered her head and appeared to be thinking about this very hard. There was no question that this was a huge turning point in our relationship. I was sure she was struggling between her need for cum and the fact that to get it, she would be giving herself to me. I really think that before this moment, she had somehow drawn a distinction between being on the receiving end of a facial and other forms of sex. She stayed silent for a few moments and I stood over her as she kneeled on the floor. She looked so beautiful. If she goes for this I'm going to get to know every inch of her body.

"I don't know honey, it just wouldn't be right."

"Look mom, I can't see the difference between jerking off on your face and slipping my cock into your pussy. That argument didn't work for our former President and it won't work with me or anyone else. Get real. Either you agree to do anything I want or we should just forget about it and I'll see if Mrs. Johnson wants my cum more than you do. She wants my cum so bad I'm sure she will do anything for it."

With that, my mom knew she was beat. She wanted it as much as I did and her attempt to try and rationalize this situation had just gone down in flames. She looked up at me, stared into my eyes for a moment and then slowly rose to her feet. She slipped the robe off her shoulders and standing there totally naked, cupped a heavy breast in each hand and leaned forward to kiss me on the lips.

Her lips tasted sweet and as she slowly snaked her tongue into my mouth, I gently sucked on it. I brushed her hands away from her tits and held them myself. I couldn't believe how heavy they were ... and how soft. I could feel her nipples harden into the palms of my hands and I began to knead her massive breast flesh. I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth. It struck me that I was sucking on a nipple that used to nurse me 18 years ago. I took her left breast in both hands and scooped up the flesh. I was unable to get my hands to meet when I grabbed her tit at the base. Her big tit bulged out over my hands and I sucked hard on her nipple, flicking it with my tongue.

Suddenly, I pushed her away. Mom looked at me with puzzled eyes. She seemed on the verge of tears.

"What's wrong Bobby?"

"Nothing's wrong mom, but you haven't agreed to be my little cum slut yet. I want you to agree that you will do anything I ask without hesitation or question."

"Alright Bobby, you win. I love you and I will do anything for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby."

"You will comply with my every request, if you say no to anything, it's over. Do you understand?"

"Yes Bobby."

I sat down on a kitchen chair. I was nervous as hell. This was turning out completely weird but it sure was a huge turn on. I thought my cock might just start shooting off all on it's own. I patted the kitchen table and told my mom to take a seat. She walked meekly over to the table and lifted her bum up onto the table. When she sat down, her movements caused her heavy tits to shake and roll. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was and so far, she was doing as I asked.

I pulled my chair forward and placed my head between her breasts. They were so large that my ears were covered when I held them to my face. I was transported to a beautiful place as I sat there with my face surrounded by soft breast flesh and the aroma of her subtle perfume. I dipped my head and kissed mom's tummy. As I slowly kissed my way up her stomach, the weight of a breast came to bear on my cheek and I was starting to get even more turned on. I reached the spot underneath her breast where it joined her body. I kissed that spot and moved my lips to the soft underside of her breast. I started to apply suction to the skin and maintaining suction, moved my mouth up the swell of her breast until I reached the nipple. I sucked in the nipple and started to suck harder. Mom started to moan and I noticed that the harder I sucked, the more she moaned. I kept sucking that tit and reached over and grabbed the other nipple and took it between my thumb and forefinger. I started pulling and twisting on the nipple and again, the harder I pulled or twisted the more my mom seemed to like it. It felt like I was getting drunk. I grabbed a tit in each hand and pressed them together, bringing her nipples close together. I shoved both nipples into my mouth and sucked them at the same time with hard, noisy wet sucks. This seemed to drive mom nuts.

All of a sudden it occurred to me that I could smell something. I told my mom to hold her tits while I sucked them and she quickly complied. I reached down while I sucked on her tits and slipped a finger into her pussy. It was the first pussy I had ever felt and I had no idea that it would feel this slippery and sexy. My fingers glided over the smooth shaved cunt lips and slipped in easily. Now I was intrigued.

I told my mom to lean back, put her feet up on the edge of the table and spread her legs as wide as she could. She hesitated a bit and then did as I asked. She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. Her tits looked so fucking sexy.

I bent over to take a good look at my first pussy. Fuck. So this is what I had been missing. I had every intention of making up for lost time. I looked at her puffy pink cunt lips and noticed she was very wet. I gently placed a finger on each cunt lip and spread them open to take a look. For some reason, the whole thing was just too much for me. I was so turned on by the sight and smell of her cunt that couldn't wait any longer to taste it. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and licked the edge of her wet cunt lip. I didn't know what it was going to taste like and was very pleased to find that I loved it. I stuck my tongue out and licked up the length of her slit. Mmmmm. Fuck, this is good. I sucked in one of her cunt lips and gently sucked and chewed on it with my lips. Looking up, I saw my mom had thrown her head back and her stomach seemed to be going into little convulsions.

Licking up the length of her slit I came to what I guessed was her clit. I had read so much about the infamous clitoris and finally, I would get to know one. I softly licked it and as I ran my tongue over its surface, mom jumped a bit. Sensitive little devils aren't they. I then slowly lowered my lips onto it and started to apply suction while flicking it lightly with my tongue. Mom started moaning and calling out my name. What struck me was how much I loved the taste and texture of a pussy. If sucking a cock is this good I now understand why mom and Mrs. Johnson are so obsessed.

I continued to suck and lick mom's cunt and clit until suddenly, she grabbed my head and yelled out a string of obscenities. Her whole body seemed to go stiff for a moment and she came like a freight train. I soon learned that I had to back off because her clit became very sensitive when she came. I sat back at looked at my mom's big tits as her heavy breathing caused them to shake and roll on her chest.

Mom finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked very pleased with herself and with me. Finally, she said that she loved me and that I had just given her one of her very best orgasms on my first try. I reminded her that we had a deal and I was dying to put my cock into her juicy cunt. I told her to just stay where she was and stood up. With her legs spread and her feet on the edge of the kitchen table, she was at the perfect height.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers
12