Cumming to Grips Ch. 04

Story Info
Scheduling conflicts.
4.1k words
4.49
67.8k
16
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers

Sue was ready to share her plans with Dave. She was a little tired from yesterday's events, but when she thought about what she made Dave agree to and what she did to him, a rush came over her. Not entirely lustful, but one of passion and control mixed together.

Dave looked across the table and saw his wife with a now very familiar smirk on her face.

"Sue, you have got to be kidding me."

"What do you mean?" Sue replied.

"I can see it on your face. Are you planning something today?"

"What do you mean?" again Sue inquired.

"I mean that smirk. What were you just thinking about?"

"I was thinking it is time for you to understand just how deep you are in your fantasy now." Sue continued, "Enjoy your day with the kids and don't think too much about it. But once the kids get to sleep, you will understand a little more." Sue became increasingly aroused as she talked. Her face now flush from adrenaline she finished with "Dave quit bitching, your are gonna make it worse on yourself. Enjoy the ride. This is your fantasy isn't it? This is not mine, but I am really enjoying it!"

Sue got up from the table. "Come on, let's get the kids outside, they need a little sun."

Dave, Sue and the kids enjoyed the afternoon. The pressure of life, work, and their new fantasy world was on hold while they enjoyed their time together. The kids demanded some of dad's famous spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and some of mom's famous fruit smoothies for dessert. They watch a movie after bath time and the kids fell asleep on the couch.

"Dave," Sue started "can you put the kids to bed?"

Dave got up, turned the TV off and scooped them up one at a time and placed them into bed. He went to the kitchen and put the dishes in the dish washer while Sue tidied up the living room. Dave, now finished with the dishes but staring out the back window into the dark, thought to himself "That was a good day. I feel normal again."

Within moments of his serene inner dialogue, Sue came up behind him and wrapped her arms around Dave's waist. They just stood there, silent for several minutes enjoying each other, knowing that they love one another without any words spoken. Dave turned around so that his chest was against Sue's. Sue moved her right arm from Dave's waist and placed her hand on the back of his neck. She looked at his lips, ran her fingers through the back of Dave's hair and licked her lips. Then, they kissed, softly at first, but they quickly found themselves in a passionate embrace, their tongues engaged in a familiar dance.

Dave's cell phone tone broke the silence with one of his "Best of Def Leopard" ring tones. They both laughed like kids in high school who just figured out they both really liked one another. Dave looked at the phone.

"It's work, let me find out what this is about."

Sue looked at the clock, it was 10:00 PM. "Shit." She thought. She wanted to start on "things" a little earlier for Dave's sake because he had to get up in the morning. But she figured that he could handle a little loss of sleep. She started thinking about what she the schedule she was going to make Dave follow starting tonight. She could hear Dave in the background talking and her mind focused on how to say what she needed to say. Again, an overwhelming rush hit her. Her eyes squinted, he lips tightened into a smirk, and her thoughts ran wild.

Dave hung up the phone and turned to see his wife in the trance he found her in earlier today at the table. He hesitated. "You are gonna own me tonight aren't you."

"Sweetheart, starting two days ago, I own you all the time. Like I said yesterday, you will have some breaks from my control, but you need to get it through your head that I own you now. I will help with that tonight by starting our monthly schedule. But before we get too far, you need to go to bed. I want you naked, spread eagle and on top of the sheets in 10 minutes."

Dave started out of the kitchen, but stopped and looked back. "You weren't thinking about all of when we were kissing were you?"

"Does it matter Dave?" Sue said coyly. "Right now, I just might get a little irritated if you don't get moving. Trust me, you do not want me irritated." Dave was right, she really enjoyed their loving embrace.

Dave walked away feeling conflicted. He felt loved and wanted, but he was weary of this "schedule" Sue mentioned. Dave brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. Sue, who had followed him into the bedroom, also got ready. She laid a new white teddy on top of the bathroom counter and then waited for Dave to leave. He walked into the bedroom, stripped naked and got on the bed as ordered.

Sue came out in her new teddy.

"Holy shit Sue, you look sexy as hell." Dave blurted out.

Sue smiled. "Thank you. I thought you might like this. You will get to see it once a month." Sue could not wait start her plans. She went over to the computer and started taping. She intentionally let Dave see her turn everything on. It was the first time he saw but he needed to get used to being recorded. She turned to see his nervous expression.

"Do you remember that yesterday I said I would give you more details about the rules you now have?"

"Yes." Dave said in a weak voice.

Sue sat on the bed and caressed Dave's flat stomach. "Before we really get going tonight you need to know that there is no negotiation and you will do what I say. What happens for the next ten days is already decided and will happen every month." Sue flashed him a devilish grin. "OK?"

"Yes." Dave replied with his penis now stiff just from her words. He was aroused that Sue had planned things, that she wanted to do them, and that she was in control. He wanted to please her, to give in to what she demanded.

"Dave, I bought you a razor. It is pink and girly and mostly used for women's legs. But it is for you. You will need to shave your pelvic area every day. This is the last day that I will see hair around your penis or on your balls. If I find that after today you have not shaved, you will be severely punished.

"Now to the schedule, You know I have my period in a couple days. Our new sex schedule will be around my period. Do you see that calendar by the computer?" Dave nodded. "Well you will notice that today has a yellow circle around the date and Tuesday has a red circle. On the days with the yellow circle, your two week schedule will begins. Easy enough, right?"

"Right."

"The first thing to know schedule is that you will not orgasm for the next 10 days."

Dave's eyes bulged. He face anguished. His erection softened.

Sue got a little more excited. She loved controlling him. She enjoyed that there was no discussion, she said it and that was it. Sue reached down on the floor, under the bed. She was ready to show him one of her new toys. "I hope I bought you the right size." she as she showed off her new gadget.

Dave was befuddled when he saw Sue holding some sort of glass penis looking thing. It was curved and about five inches and had a lock on it.

Seeing Dave's extremely perplexed expression, Sue explained. "This is a chastity device. After our time together tonight I will make you wear this. I think after a few months of training you won't need it, but I suspect you will really want to masturbate at some point in the next few days. So I will put you in this device and anytime you get an erection, you will be in pain as your penis tries to straighten and cannot.

"Today and every yellow circled day you will please me. You will need to use your hands, tongue and penis on my pussy. I really don't care what order, but it better be good. You will need to make me orgasm. If you fail to do so, you will not cum until the next yellow day a month later. If you cum while we play you will eat all of your cum no matter where it landed and you will not cum again for a month. No begging, no pleading."

Confidently Dave responded. "I understand."

"Good. I see a load of pre-cum has dripped from the head of your penis to your stomach. Do you see that Dave?"

Dave erection had softened slightly from all of the talking, but with Sue's words, he was immediately fully erect again. "Yes."

"Well, that needs to be in your mouth, not on your stomach." Sue gave Dave's penis two quick pumps the entire length of his penis. She collected all the pre-cum with her middle finger and shoved her finger into Dave's mouth. "Suck it off!" she demanded.

After that quick exchange Sue told Dave to get up and she lay on her back on top of the covers. She intentionally propped up her knees and separated her legs just enough to entice Dave's glance. Her white teddy was a perfect fit. Dave wanted to dive in and just fuck his wife, but he knew he would cum in a matter of seconds.

He began to caress his wife. At first it was to get her aroused, but the more he caressed, the more he wanted to tease and please her. He touched every part of her body that the teddy did not cover. Sue enjoyed every caress, every touch.

Dave remembered that Sue had showed him how to please her last night. So after several minutes of caressing, Dave directed his attention to Sue's crotch.

Sue was so very horny. She wanted Dave to fuck her. She was trying to decide if she would forgo the orgasm denial if she could have his cock inside or her. She felt Dave's hand slide up her leg. Then pop, the first button at the crotch of her teddy was unfastened. Then the second. When Dave unbuttoned the third button, Sue's cleanly shaven pussy was exposed. Dave looked up to see his wife's facial expression. She was highly roused and she looked like she was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. Dave looked back at her vagina. As Dave caressed her labia, the long slender skin folds gave way and exposed Sue wet vagina and tiny, but stiff, clit. Just as Sue instructed, Dave dipped his thumb then middle finger in her vaginal juice. Then he put his thumb on the top side of her clit and his middle finger on the bottom. Dave began to lightly roll his fingers.

Sue knew Dave had learned. It felt so good for him to play with her the way she instructed him. She arched her back in order to press her clit a little harder against Dave's fingers. After about a minute, she felt the urge. She wanted to cum, but it was too soon. She could not think straight. She was supposed to be in charge, but this felt so wonderful she lost all of her senses. She inadvertently murmured out, "Oh shit, I am going to cum."

Dave knew, no matter how good he made her feel if he was not able to obey her command to use his fingers, tongue and penis, then he would be in trouble. He quickly repositioned his body and slid his penis into Sue's vagina.

"Oh fuck!" Sue gasped.

Dave thrust his penis into Sue several times. Sue lowered her back and raised her head. She was about to orgasm. She gave Dave an evil look. "Don't you dare cum with me!" she hissed as she clung to the covers. Dave slowed his movements until it was just Sue rocking back and forth. He slowly removed his penis from her vagina.

Dave turned his body so that his face was at Sue crotch and his feet near the head of the bed. He gently went back to caressing her clit with his fingers. After a few strokes, Dave tugged on Sue clit, opened up her pussy and buried his tongue as far as he could in her.

Sue sat straight up. She grabbed the back of Dave's head and pulled him into her crotch. Dave could barely breathe. His face covered by his wife. Only one nostril could sneak in needed oxygen as the rest of his nose was firmly pressed against Sue's ass.

Sue bucked once. Dave tongue was repeatedly squeezed by the spasms of her vagina. She bucked a second time and Dave instinctly released his wife's clit. Sue let out a deep groan and bucked a third time. Dave sat still. Sue's pussy odor filling every inhale he could muster in his one nostril. Sue was still cumming. Her muscles still contracting. Dave continued to just wait.

After a minute Dave was hurting. His face, jaw and tongue were sore. There was extreme relief as Sue released her firm grip. Dave was motionless, one hand under his wife's ass, the other on her stomach. His tongue still in Sue's vagina.

Sue was relaxed now. She looked at her husband's body, contorted in an almost self defeating posture of submission. An idea popped in her head. It turned her on. She had not thought about this in years, but here it was and she was going to act on it. Why not, they were acting out her husband's fantasy, why not hers.

Sue sat up and slid her left hand toward Dave's face stopping at his ear. She pulled Dave's head out of her crotch. She was nervous, but resolved. All of this brought about excitement and she began to feel horny again. She paused for a moment and looked at her grinning husband. "Hold out your tongue." she whispered in a deep, wanting voice and Dave complied. She pulled Dave's head closer to her own until they were inches away. Sue paused only for a moment as uncertainty vanished. Her heart was pounding. She slowly opened her mouth and edged toward Dave. She began to slowly suck Dave's tongue. She could taste her own cum. She sucked for a few moments and then withdrew.

Dave was dumbfounded. His wife just tasted her own cum. He watched as she laid back. He knew she was unsure and it took him a minute to figure out why. Dave sat up so that he was facing his wife who was lying down. He caressed her stomach and firmly massaged her breast for a few moments. He guided Sue's legs apart while he watched her face. She was silent, but her expression told Dave what he needed to know.

Dave slowly guided his right hand down Sue's chest, down her stomach and he stopped just before her vagina. Sue wiggled slightly, her pelvis making gentle up and down motions. She panted in anticipation, her chest quickly raising and falling. Dave proceeded to insert his middle finger into Sue's swollen pussy. He wiggled it around to collect as much cum as he could and then pulled it out.

Now Sue was frantically gyrating, her breathing almost labored. Dave brought his hand up so that both of them could see it glistening from the light above and they could see strings of white that was clearly Sue's cum. Sue's mouth yawned open as Dave's finger edged closer. He placed his finger directly on her tongue and waited. On cue, Sue began to suck on Dave's cum soaked finger. It tasted much more potent than when it was on Dave's tongue, but Sue was determined to get every bit of her cum off of his finger.

After several seconds Dave withdrew his finger. "That was hot as hell." he blurted out.

Sue smiled. "Thanks, that was what I needed to hear."

They both fell asleep in quick order. Sue was exhausted from the evening's activities and Dave knew he needed to go to work. They slept all night in each other's arms until the alarm clock intruded on their moment of peace.

For the next five days, Dave wore his chastity belt. Any erection was very quickly preceded by pain and frustration, so Dave tried not to think about it. He also received daily morning inspections to make sure he was using his new razor to shave his balls and around his penis. At 9:30 PM for those five nights Dave was commanded to rub his wife's back for 45 minutes and her feet for 15. Sue explained to him that was how Dave was to act every time she had her period.

On the seventh day however, Sue was in rare form. She ordered Dave to bed just after the kids went to bed. She was going to introduce some more ideas to Dave and it continued to excite her.

Dave obeyed. He got ready for bed, got fully naked and laid on the bed. Sue walked in with her leather outfit and Dave knew tonight was not just a back massage. Sue was carrying a bag and noticed Dave's glance toward the bag.

"I have a new toy that I get to use on you tonight. I can't wait to show you. You need to stand up at the foot of the bed and face me."

Dave got off the bed and stood looking at his hot wife.

"Good. Let me turn on the video cameras.

"OK Dave, tell everyone how long since you have been allowed to cum."

"It's been seven days." Dave said dispassionately.

"So are you horny Dave? Are you ready to cum"

Dave, with some enthusiasm said "Hell yeah."

"Good. You only have three more days."

Sue walked over and stood in front of Dave. "Next time I tell you to stand at the foot of the bed you need to face away from the bed and stand with your feet two feet apart and your hands by your side." Dave complied. Sue set her bag on the bed, took a couple items out and threw the empty bag in the corner of the room. She removed Dave's chastity belt.

"OK honey, no speaking tonight. If I ask you a question, you need to answer nonverbally. OK?" Dave nodded in affirmation. "Great job sweetie." Sue responded.

Sue started with Dave's nipples. She began by using the palm of her hand to lightly caress both nipples at the same time. This was followed by her using her thumb and index finger to squeeze the nipples. A minute later Sue pinched his nipples and rolled them between her fingers. Dave, who became extremely horny, wanted to beg to cum, but he knew that would only bring him more pain.

Sue moved her attention to down to Dave's balls and penis. With her left middle finger, she lightly rubbed the bottom of his scrotum in small, circular motions. Dave's balls withdrew so that his ball sack was half the size it normally was. After a few minutes Sue continued with her left hand and began to rub the head of his penis with her right thumb.

After several minutes of playing, the pre-cum began to flow from Dave's penis. "There we go. I have been waiting for you to give me some of your pre-cum." Sue taunted. She continued to rub under Dave's balls, but she fed Dave his pre-cum with her right hand.

"It is time you were introduced to my new toy. Turn around and look on the bed."

Dave turned and saw four items: a small plate, an ice pack, lubricant lotion, and a dildo that was thin except for an oval bulge on the tip.

"So do you know what this is for?" Sue inquired. Dave shook his head no. "Well I will use that dildo to massage and milk your prostate. If you get too horny, I will place the icepack on your penis to calm you down. The plate is to catch you pre-cum and semen from milking you. When I am done tonight, you will eat anything on the plate. Now get on the bed and get on your hands and knees."

Sue sat on the edge of the bed with Dave's entire body within reach. She placed the plate under the tip of Dave's penis. She put the ice pack beside his leg. Then she lubricated the dildo and squirted some extra on his anus.

"OK my little bitch, time to get owned. Spread you legs." Dave complied. Sue slowly inserted the dildo into Dave's anus. At first Sue did not know if she was going to get the fatter tip into his ass. But she slowly worked the tip in and once in, the rest of the dildo went in easily.

Sue had watched a video on how to massage a man's prostate. She followed the instructions given in the video and began rubbing Dave's prostate with the dildo. In less than a minute, some semen dripped from the tip of Dave's penis onto the plate. Dave's penis was fully erect. Sue took the cold ice pack and put it against Dave's balls. Dave jerked in surprise, but did not make a sound and stayed still after the initial movement. Sue continued to massage with the dildo.

After a few minutes, several drops of semen had fallen on the plate, while Dave was only partially erect. Sue slowly pulled the dildo out of his anus and held it in her left hand. She stood up and used her right hand to lift up the plate. She moved so that she stood beside his face.

"OK my little cum slut, time to clean this up." Sue lifted the plate up to Dave's face. Dave licked the plate clean. "Now go clean off your new toy. You need to use soap, but you better rinse it well, otherwise your ass will burn tomorrow."

doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers
12