Cumming to Terms

Story Info
A mother and son open up to each other.
923 words
4.31
881k
287
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,275 Followers

I got home from school to find mom in my room. She had completely cleaned it for me and was vacuuming as I walked in. Mom looked exactly like Jammy Lee Curtis and was always adorned in the most beautiful sundresses. Her high-heeled sandals left almost all of her beautiful feet exposed for me to admire. I stopped in the doorway before she saw me and watched her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass as she ran the vacuum across my floor. Her big breasts swayed beneath the thin covering. She turned the vacuum off and greeted me with her usual gleeming smile.

"Hey, sport, how was your day?" She asked.

"Okay, I guess. I didn't expect to come home to this." I answered.

"Yeah, well its obvious that our definitions of a clean bedroom are totally different." She said.

"Sorry...I'll try to keep a better handle on it." I muttered.

"Yeah, I've heard that one before. Just at least keep the trash picked up for me, okay?" She asked.

She rolled the cord to the vacuum and moved towards the doorway.

"Oh...and one more thing, tiger...

She reached in her dress pocket and pulled out a pair of her silk panties.

"From now on when your done with my panties, put them back in my hamper, okay?" She asked. She looked into my eyes with a slight smile, then walked out of my room.

I wanted to die. I'd been raiding mom's hamper for a long time and obviously forgot about the panties I stashed. Although embarrassed, I was a bit suprised that mom wasn't more upset. I just hoped she wasn't going to tell my dad. Maybe if I apologized she would keep it between us.
I went downstairs to the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

"Mom." I said.

"Yeah, sweety?" She answered.

"Sorry about the panty thing." I said.

"You just need to be a little more careful, sport. I really don't want you to have to explain to your father why you have a pair of his wife's panties in your room." She said.

"Right, I guess I wasn't thinking." I stated.

She walked over and sat next to me at the table.

"Can I ask you a few things about your panty fetish." She asked.

I laughed, a bit shamefully.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered.

"Well you get them out of my hamper so I assume you prefer them after they're worn." She said.

I knodded, looking at the ground.

"Is it the smell you like?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"What about the taste...do you lick the crotch?" She continued.

I knodded once again. I couldn't believe I was being this candid with my own mother.

"I would assume that you masturbate while doing this, am I right? She asked.

"Yeah, most of the time." I confessed.

"My panties are silk. You must like the feel of them sliding against your skin." She asked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Do you have any questions about my panties, surely you must?" She asked.

I looked up from the floor bravely.

"What makes them smell and taste the way they do?" I asked.

"A women secretes a fluid from her genitals throughout the day. The same fluid that lubricates the vagina in preparation for sexual intercourse." She answered.

"Mom, can I ask you something really personal?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Okay, as long as I get my turn...deal?" She answered.

I knodded.

"Do you and dad do it a lot?" I asked.

"Do it?" She asked. "You mean do we have a lot of sex?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, your fathers sexual appetite is not as big as it once was and mine...well it is, and always has been extremely insatiable." She said. "We do manage to get in some good lovemaking every few days or so."

"What do you--"

"Hold on, buster, it's my turn." She stated.

She looked into my eyes with a curious grin.

"I want to know if you've ever humped anything besides your mother's panties?" She asked.

"No, not really." I answered.

"Not really, I have, or not really I'm a virgin?" She asked.

"A virgin." I said. I was beginning to feel more comfortable with own candid Q&A.

She smiles ear to ear.

"Okay, what's your question?" She asked.

"What's it like for a man, you know, when he has sex?" I asked.

"Well, I can't really say since I'm a woman, but I would imagine its alot like when a penis is wrapped in silky panties. You must know that feeling?" She said.

We exchanged smiles.

"I can tell you that the place a man puts his penis during sex is like no other place on earth. It's a warm, soft, wet place that can give you feelings you haven't even begun to experience." She said.

There was a long pause as she stared me in the eyes.

"When you have the crotch of my panties up to your mouth and nose, you're thinking about that special place aren't you?" She asked.

I knodded.

"Be honest with me, sweetie. It's MY special place your thinking about, isen't it?" She asked.

I took a big gulp.

"Yes." I answered.

She smiled warmly.

"I thought so." She said.

There was a long awkward pause as she studied my uncomfortable state.

"Your father will be home any minute. After he's gone to bed tonight I think we should continue where we left off. We have alot more to talk about, as well as some very important decisions to make."

klrxo
klrxo
9,275 Followers