Cumming to Terms

Story Info
Coming out for some clean fun.
1.2k words
3.57
41.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and Michelle have been friends for 3 years now. They met when they lived in the same dorm hall back in freshmen year at Virginia Tech. They weren't roommates but they became close friends. Today they are together, a couple in there senior year of college. Their paths weren't likely to cross; Michelle is a Biology major and Jess is an English major. But one fateful night during freshmen year brought them together and changed their lives forever.

"I don't care Mom! This is who I am and it makes me happy!" Michelle yelled violently to her mother through intense tears. Michelle's mother called and asked how she was doing in her second month of college. Michelle told her that she is a lesbian.

Michelle had come to terms with it, why couldn't her mother? Different generations and different values Michelle told herself, recovering from the tears and exhaustive breathing. She thought to herself, "I should have waited to tell her until I had someone; someone to help me through this." The crying came back. She didn't care how loud it was. No one understood the pain.

Down the hall Carrie, a young 19-year-old freshman, was trying to read The Canterbury Tales by Chaucer but was interrupted when she heard loud yelling and deep crying. She ran down the hall not knowing what she would find. The door was ajar. She peeked inside and saw a tall thin girl sobbing on her bed. Carrie wanted to comfort her but she couldn't barge in. Carrie recognized her from around the halls. This girl, Michelle was her name, had shoulder length flowing brown hair. She was so beautiful. Her breasts had to have been at least D-cups. Michelle was hot, but Carrie couldn't check her out now that she was so upset.

She knocked.

"Come in," Michelle managed to say between the tears and trying to dry her face. This was so embarrassing. It was probably her roommate Katherine she thought. Michelle looked at the doorway and there stood a gorgeous girl with short blonde highlighted hair. She was wearing a small tight pink top and it flattered her small breasts. She wore short cut off jeans that didn't make it to her knees.

"Are you alright?" asked Carrie hesitantly. She looked at Michelle and walked in taking a seat next to her.

"It is just family problems. Its nothing major," lied Michelle. Her mother just told her never to come home again.

Carrie rubbed her back and felt Michelle's bra-strap as she did so. "Do you want to talk about it?" asked Carrie. Michelle explained the situation in shame thinking Carrie would get freaked out and leave. "You should come to the meeting of the Gay Straight Alliance with me tonight.

Michelle looked up. "You?" she whispered. "Yes. I'm a dyke too," said Carrie before the two broke out in laughter. Carrie couldn't believe a girl this hot was a lesbian and available. Carrie leaned in and kissed Michelle on the cheek then left to go take a shower.

Michelle thought to herself, "This could be what I need right now. I need people who will support me. I can't believe Carrie is gay. She is so beautiful." Michelle looked in the mirror and realized that she needed a shower to clean her face fro the crying. She grabbed her towel and headed down the hall.

Most of the dorms at Virginia Tech had communal showers that were attached to communal bathrooms. There seemed to be one shower running. Michelle tried not to stare at whoever it was but they were hot. She saw a girl soaping up her small hot ass. The girl was turning around so Michelle ran to the changing area. She disrobed and put her towel on the rack.

Michelle walked back to the shower heads and noticed that the girl was turned facing her but had her eyes closed as she massaged shampoo into her short hair. Michelle gazed at this girl's petite breast as they bounced while she rubbed the shampoo in. They were smaller than hers but so hot and her nipples were a light pink.

The girl brought one hand down out of her hair and started rubbing her nipple. She took out the other hand and began rubbing it across her chest and stomach. Michelle was getting turned on but couldn't stand and stare any longer. She headed for a shower head.

Michelle rinsed her hair and began taking occasional looks back at the mystery girl. She was now touching herself. Michelle saw this girl slide her middle finger into her clit. Michelle gasped out loud as she realized this was Carrie. Carrie heard the gasp and realized that she wasn't alone. She was embarrassed that she was beginning to masturbate in front of somebody. She opened her eyes to see who it was and she saw Michelle!

Carrie apologized and Michelle was speechless. They were both equally embarrassed. Michelle worked up the courage and walked over to Carrie. She grabbed her lower back, pulled her in, and began to passionately kiss her. Carrie was shocked but couldn't help but kiss back. Carrie ran her fingers over Michelle's large boobs. Carrie massaged Michelle's nipples.

Michelle kneeled down and decided to try oral sex for the first time. She saw Carrie was well waxed with but a small landing strip left. Michelle gently kissed the lips of Carrie's vagina. She kissed both lips and she slid her tongue down the middle. Michelle began gently sticking her tongue into Carrie's clit.

Carrie held the back of Michelle's head and moved it back and forth to let her eat her pussy. It felt so good. Carrie thought that for a new lesbian, Michelle was good at this. Michelle stuck her tongue in deeper and then slid her two index fingers in too. Carrie gently moaned, "That feels good. Don't stop."

"You're so beautiful. I love your clit," said Michelle. Carrie brought Michelle over to a corner then sat down leaning her back against the wall. Carrie spread her legs and Michelle lay down on her stomach and began heavily licking Carrie's vagina.

Michelle fingered Carrie with her middle finger and her index finger while also fingering herself. Michelle picked up the pace and began going deeper into Carrie. Carrie was enjoying it so much that she also slid her middle finger into her clit. Michelle fiercely licked Carrie's clit and fingered it at the same time at an increasing speed.

Carrie had been with many men before but never achieved orgasm. Michelle was getting her close. Her soft touch and fast moving fingers were making her want to climax. Carrie suddenly let out a moan of pleasure that signaled to Michelle that it was time to up the speed.

Carrie felt that familiar feeling and felt the blood rushing to her vagina. Michelle kept kicking and fingering her pink clit. Carrie screamed out, "Oohh! Michelle! I'm cumming!"

Michelle intensified the fingering again and then pulled out when she felt liquid coat her finger. Carrie and Michelle toweled off and headed back to their respective rooms to get ready for their GSA meeting later.