Curious Rape?

Story Info
A tale of gay rape; or is it?
986 words
3.78
277.4k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never met anyone on-line before. I sure did like to chat though. 18 with a hard-on and the world stretching out before me like a giant candy shop, tempting me. I didn't like to admit it, but I did think about what it would be like to be with another guy. I guess you would call me curious. That's how I met him. I was on-line checking out the chat rooms. Nothing much happening, so I started looking at a couple pictures that I downloaded earlier. I got kinda horny and my mind started to wander. I came across a chat called M4MOFFLINENOW.

I had never been in a gay chatroom before and my curiosity was getting the best of me. I figured what could it hurt just to look? It's not like anyone could see me; I just wanted to read what they're saying to each other. My dick started getting hard as I clicked into the room. Shoot, nothing much happening in here. Just the same old "la de da" small talk. I must have sat in the room watching for about 20 minutes before I forgot what type of room I was in. I got instant messaged and started talking to this guy. We talked about the weather, sports, how we though the latest election was going to turn out and, above all things, girls...

He asked me if I wanted to come over and watch a couple porno's that he had rented and drink a couple beers. I told him I was only 18 and not really old enough to drink but he said he didn't mind. So I readily agreed thinking, "Wow, this guy is pretty cool." He lived just a couple blocks away and I arrived at his house real quick. He answered the door and said, "Hey dude, come on in, I already started watchin' one of 'em." I sat down on his couch, which was very comfortable leather and started watching the porn. This girl was getting fucked in the ass and sucking a cock at the same time.

"Be right back, I'll go get you a beer."

"Cool man, thanks," I said, "You're all right..."

This guy seemed real cool so I settled in to watch the porn. He came back with my beer and we started drinking and laughing at this slut on the screen. I don't know exactly when it started happening but my mind got slow and my body was feeling kinda heavy. I was aware that I was missing some of his jokes and I realized that one beer couldn't have fucked my up this bad. Then it dawned on me; I'd been drugged! The guy already knew I was messed up bad and was playing with me. I tried to get up to leave but he just pushed me over and laughed at me.

I was too tired to move. I watched as he stood up and got undressed in front of me. I was shocked. I couldn't believe what was happening. There he stood in front of me completely naked. I'd seen other guys naked before in gym class in the showers but I had never seen another man's erect penis. He stood in front of me for a moment looking down on my helpless state. He was about 5'8 with a marine's build. He was thick and he had a huge erect cock pointing straight out. It was about 6.5 inches long and thick and his foreskin still covered the head a little. Now I was scared! What was he going to do? No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move. He started taking my clothes off and soon I too was naked. I'd never been naked in front of another man before and I could feel myself getting hard.

Unable to move I felt completely vulnerable in front of him. He reached over and started playing with my cock. Getting me real hard. I was horrified and thrilled at the same time. He laid over me and placed his dick against mine and started masturbating both of us at the same time. I could feel his soft warm skin of his cock touching mine and felt his velvet balls moving against mine. I felt his precum coming out of his cock and it felt like lube as he jerked us off together. He laid his body across mine and hugged me for a while and I wished I could hug him back. Remembering I had been drugged I asked myself, "Is this rape?"

He reached into a table drawer and pulled out some lube. I watched as he lubed us both up and then he lay across me again. He held me close and again I wished I could hold him and put my legs around him. I felt the tip of his cock against my ass. He kissed me hard and jerked me off while he pushed his dick inside me. It kinda hurt but I was soo turned on I didn't care. I could feel his dick sliding in and out of my tight virgin ass. He kept fuckin' me and jerking me off and kissing me until I felt my cum move. I shot load after load of hot cum all over myself and in between our bodies.

He continued to pump his cock inside me until he let out a big groan and I could feel his hot cum filling me up inside and then he collapsed on top of me pressing my cum in between our hot exhausted bodies. I woke up the next morning in his bed. I looked at his clock and realized I was an hour late for work and didn't care. He was already awake and watching me. He said he was sorry that he had to do that to me. ...I told him it was ok.