Cuz Julie

Story Info
Scott's Canadian cousin is a hottie.
2.8k words
4.42
295.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had the opportunity to go back to my hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba. My aunt was getting married, to her second husband. Now, the last time I had been in Winnipeg some fifteen years ago, I had been 15. My Aunt was happily married, with three young kids, two girls and a boy. I was going to be flying in, and my wife and two girls would be driving in about a month later. I was combining business with pleasure on this trip, which is what I always liked to do. I was going to be here for at least a month before my wife arrived. As it was going to be very late when my plane landed, and my oldest cousin Julie, who was now 19, was getting off work late she had volunteered to pick me up, and let me stay at her place for the night.

As I exited the terminal I was looking for Julie. I had seen photos of her grad so I know what she looked like. I stopped dead, and couldn't help myself from staring at Julie. To say the least I got quite a shock. My cousin Julie was a hot number! I guess she was only about 5 foot three inches, but if she weighed more than 100 pounds I would be surprised. She was dressed in a white T-shirt and cut-offs, both of which accented her curves. I would say her breasts were only a B cup, but on her they seemed perfect. Combined with a small waist, beautiful legs, shiny red hair, and piercing green eyes, the total package was a 10!

"Scott!" Julie cried. "What's wrong?" Julie was looking around, trying to figure out what I had been staring at. We had been talking a great deal on the phone lately, and we had gotten to know each other really well. She knew just about everything there was to know about me, including the fact that I dearly loved my wife and kids.

"Julie!" I replied, shaking my head. I put my luggage down, and held out my arms. She hugged me back, and I smiled, "You know Julie, that grad photo of yours does not do you justice!"

My cousin looked at me funny, and smiled, "Why thank you, but I personally think I am too skinny! My boyfriend keeps complaining that he is always afraid he is going to hurt me when we horse around or have sex!" Now, that wasn't what I was expected, and I flushed, but I didn't let it bother me.

"Well, I will only say two things to that. One is that your boyfriend seems to be pretty selfish and immature if he could say something like that, and the other thing is that I think he's a fool! You are incredibly sexy, and I think you look just perfect the way you are!"

Julie blushed at that, and then said, "Thanks, Scott. I don't think you realize just how much that means to me. To here someone finally say something like that to me, well it feels good."

By the time this was said, we had collected my luggage and were approaching her car. She had a racy little convertible that her Father had bought her for a grad giftShe opened the trunk and put my bags in the back, then opened the passenger door and held it open for me. As I climbed in she gave me another quick hug, and said "It's good to finally meet you, after all I didn't really remember you from before!"

I smiled at that, said, "How to you think I remember you - as a baby!" She grinned at me as she got in the car and off we went. I kept looking over at Julie, checking her out. I could occasionally get a glimpse of the beginnings of her smooth breasts as she turned this way or that. My dick was responding to this nubile young body beside me - cousin or not. I was shifting in my seat, trying to conceal my hardon. Julie took the scenic route back to her apartment - not that there was much to see at 130 in the morning. We finally made it back to her place and she said, "Well here we are. It's not much, but I like it, and it's very cheap!"

She led me up a flight of stairs - no elevator. She entered her apartment, and turned the light on. It was a cozy little one-bedroom apartment. Small kitchen, tiny bathroom that connected to a closet-like bedroom and a decent sized living room. "Mom is expecting us for brunch around 11. Do you want to go right to bed, or did you feel like talking for awhile?"

"Let's talk." We spent a couple of hours really getting to know each other, then when I looked at the clock and realized that it was almost four in the morning I said that we should go to bed. Julie insisted that I use her bed, as my 6' frame would find her loveseat an extremely tight fit. I didn't try to fight her, as I have already come to realize that the to of us both have a stubborn streak! She said she was going to have a quick shower, then go to bed. I went into the bedroom to go to bed. I sleep in the nude, so I had stripped down, and I lay down on the covers. My dick got hard as I started to think about my cuz, and my cuz naked in the shower with the water cascading down her young, sexy body. I got so horny, I started to jack off. I closed my eyes, and started to get into it. My eyes flashed open when I heard a startled gasp from my left!

There, to my utter horror and surprise, was my cousin. She was standing there in a short towel wrapped around her, barely concealing her curves. I quickly pulled the covers up, as she stammered, "I'm sorry, I just forgot to get my night gown."

I slowly covered myself with the quilt (not that it hid much,) looked at her and said, "No problem. We are both adults, right? Go ahead and get what you need." Julie entered the room slowly, and then shyly turned and looked at me.

"Is ... ... is that a reaction to me?" she hesitantly asked me.

I looked at my cousin, and smiled, "To be completely honest, yes it is. I lied down here, and heard the shower running, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would look like. You know, the water running down your body. I already told you I think you are hot."

She slowly grinned back at me, and said, "I guess I will have to believe you." My dick was still hard, tenting the sheet and quilt covering my body. Julie walked towards me, and then, at the foot of the bed, she stopped. Julie looked me right in the eye and, to my shock, let the towel fall to the floor! She was even more beautiful than I imagined. Creamy white skin, large, rosy nipples and just a small red patch between her legs. I didn't think it was possible, but my dick got even harder.

"Scott," Julie started, "I wanted you the first moment I saw you. I can't help myself. I want to touch you, kiss you, suck you, and yes, I really want to fuck you!" With this, Julie knelt down on the bed, and slowly pulled the blanket down off my body.

Starting at my feet, she massaged every inch of my body. Teasing my body with her hands, her tongue, even her nipples. She slowly worked her way up my legs, skipping my most sensitive area, and continued up to my chest. When she reached my nipples, she spent a few minutes there. My hands had not been idle. As soon as I could reach, I started massaging her. I caressed every inch of her skin. When her teeth lightly grazed my nipples, I hissed in pleasure. I reached down and pulled her face up level with mine. I could feel her nipples scrape across my chest. God! What a feeling. I kissed her, long and hard. By the time we broke that kiss, she was lying on her back.

I began to tease her in return. I started at her breasts. Caressing the edges of them, then slowly working my way inwards, without touching the nipples. I replaced my hands with my mouth, once again starting at the outside and working inwards in smaller and smaller circles. Julie was moaning and writhing beneath my hands. My hands continued to explore her glorious body. Slowly traveling down to her navel, and down her legs. My cuz's breathing was getting heavier and heavier, and the look of lust in her eyes drove me wild.

My teeth lightly grazed her nipples, and she groaned in pleasure, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah!" Julie's eyes closed, and then opened accompanied by a loud moan when my hand touched the tiny red bush covering her pussy. Her hair there was like silk, and man was it hot. I slowly caressed her pussy, starting at the bottom, and worked my way to her clit. When my fingers touched her clit, Julie jumped! "Oh god, Oh god, please Scott, take me, oh take me please!"

"No way Julie, I am not ready for that yet." Julie looked at my long, thick, hard dick, and laughed.

"Bullshit!" Julie laughed, "You're as hard as a rock!"

"You are right, but I'm not willing to give you that!" I replied, "YET!" And with those words, my eyes holding hers, I took my mouth away from her nipples, and slowly dropped my tongue upon her clit! Julie's reaction was pure elemental. Her body arched, her hands grabbed my head and held me in place, in fact pushed me harder into her pussy. My tongue was working overtime, as I licked my cousin's sweet pussy. I teased her clit, then stuck my tongue right into her cunt. I reached my hand up to capture her breasts, my thumbs circling her nipples, which were now hard and felt like little pebbles.

Julie moaned in pleasure. "Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes, oh god, oh Scott," Julie was just about to come when I took my hands away from her breast, and took one of my fingers and stuck it up her cunt. "OH GOD! OH YES!" Julie screamed. I continued to pump my finger in and out of Julie's went fuck hole, continued to lick her clit over and over again. "I'm going to cum, I'm CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGG! Oohhhh god I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmminnnnnggggggggg!"

I was nothing but smiles as I slowly licked my back up to Julie's lips, giving her a moment to calm down. I kissed her red lips for a moment. I looked at her, and saw the love in her eyes. "Please fuck me now, Scott. I really need your dick in me. Please fuck ME!" She screamed the last word as, with one strong, sure stroke, I plunged deep inside my cousin's steaming, wet pussy. I started pumping slowly, bringing myself out so that just the tip of my dick was inside her, then plunging back, deep and hard inside her.

"Oh god Julie, oh yeah, oh yeah!" I ground out as I was to busy feeling the sensation that were pouring through my body. Julie's tight, hot pussy was massaging my rock hard prick; Julie's eyes were locked on mine, the two of us looking back, I'm sure on identical looks of lust and passion; I could feel Julie's breath on my skin; I could feel the tension building in her, just as I'm sure she could feel the tension in me. "OH god Julie, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

"Scott, I want you to cum in me. Come on big man, you are fucking your cousin, and I want you to fucking cum in my hot, steamy pussy. Fuck me, oh yes, oh fuck me, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Julie cried. I started to pound her harder and faster. Then, with an expressiveness that I have never known before, I exploded inside of her. "OH god Julie!" I cried.

Just as I exploded, I felt her muscles tighten, and then she screamed, "Oh YEAH, OH YEAH." I fell over on top of her, holding her tightly. We were both breathing heavily, our breaths coming in short, ragged gasps. I raised my head and looked at her, and she smiled, "Thank you, I really needed that."

I smiled back at her and said, "No problem." I rolled to one side of her, pulling her along side of me. We snuggled together, and I asked her, "I don't think we need to worry about you sleeping in the other room tonight do we?"

Julie smiled and replied, "No, I guess not." She rolled over, and her eyes meet mine. We lay there looking into each other's eyes for a few moments, then she said, "I'm not sure of were this is going to go Scott. I mean, you are married, and my cousin. Is this going to be a one time thing for us, or what?"

"I am not sure Julie. I really liked that, in fact that is probably the best I've ever had. I love my wife dearly, and I will never leave her, but she's still in British Columbia, and we are here. I don't see why we can't spend some time together here." I looked at Julie, and smiled. She smiled back. "Now, it's almost five am, and your mother is expecting us at eleven. I think we should get some sleep." With that, Julie and I cuddled together closely, and fell asleep.

I woke up to a warm, wet sensation on my dick. My eyes flew open, and I looked down to see Julie sucking on my cock. Wow, what a way to wake up! Her head was bobbing up and down. She was using her tongue, swirling it around and around. Starting at the base of my throbbing manhood, then working her way to the tip. Julie was an awesome cocksucker.

She must have realized that I was awake, because she looked at me, with a smile in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist," she said to me. Like I was going to complain. She kept eye contact with me, as she continued to bob up and down on my swollen cock. I moaned with pleasure.

I reached down with my hands, and grabbed her shoulders. I pulled her off of my dick, and positioned her so that she was sitting on my face. I inhaled her scent, and was intoxicated instantly. My tongue flicked over her clit, and she shuddered. I started licking her slit, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. I reached up with my hands and cupped her breasts. Rolled her nipples between my fingers. She was starting to moan with pleasure. "Oh Scott. Oh yeah"

She was just about to cum when I pushed her down my body, and onto my swollen member. She took me inside of her with a scream. She looked shocked, and slowly started to ride me. My hands held her hips, setting the slow, lazy pace. The look on her face was pure pleasure, and that looked set me off. "Jesus, Julie, I'm going to cum. I need to cum!" I said. She just smiled at me.

She started going faster and faster, harder and harder. Soon I was there. I came with soul-searing force, and just as I screamed out, she came too! "Good god, Scott. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Julie collapsed onto my chest, with me still inside her. I held her close, and said, "Julie, I love you."

She looked at me, and replied, "I love you too, Scott." We lay like that for a few minutes, my cock eventually softening up and slipping out of her. She glanced at the time, and jumped up. "We have to be at Mom's, in about twenty minutes. I need to shower and get dressed."

To save time, we had a shower together, and then I let her have the bathroom to get ready. Just before we left the phone rang. It was Julie's boss. Someone was sick and could she work. She said she could.

"I have to drop my cousin off, then I'll be in. Forty minutes. Right. Bye for now." Julie hung up the phone, then looked at me. "Amy is sick. I'll drop you off at Mom's, then go to work. This way you and Mom can get reacquainted."

Seeing as I understood how the work thing went, I didn't complain. We made small talk on the way to my Aunts, and then Julie dropped me off.

To Be Continued...