Cyber Porn Can Get Mom Going

Story Info
Late night surfing leads to incest fun.
1.2k words
3.93
594.9k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well this is a story that arouses me every time that I think about it so I figured I'd share it with my fellow readers. Well when I was Twenty-one I went to my parents house one night to do a little partying for the weekend. Well we were staying up all night and we decided to get on the computer. I went onto Literotica.com and started looking at a few pics and Mom and my Step-dad decided to join me.

We were looking at different pics and we were all laughing about how stupid some of the stuff actually was. I didn't realize it but I was getting genuinely turned on and I kept looking over at my mom.

Mom is 5'10 trim with DD size breasts. She is very attractive and I'm actually surprised that I have never looked before. Well I guess I was staring at her pretty good, because my Step-dad got up and walked into his room. He called out for my mom to join him and she got up and went into her room.

She closed the door a little and I heard him speaking to her. "Did you notice him staring at you? He couldn't take his eyes off of you." he said "I know but I was kind of enjoying it." she answered "Yeah it was turning me on watching him look at you like he would fuck you at the drop of a hat. Why don't you go back out there and tease him a little and see if you can drive him nuts."

She thought about it for a second and decided to do it. She unbuttoned a few buttons on her top and the first two buttons on her jeans.

Mom started to walk out of the room but Dad grabbed her arm and pulled her back and pushed her down to her knees. Then she undid he jeans and pulled his cock out and started sucking him in the doorway. I glance out of the corner of my eye and see my mom on the ground sucking him off ten feet away from me. I watch that for a few minutes and then she got up and they walked back out and sat back down by me.

Mom is pointing out funny things about the girls on the site. Then she clicked on a pic with a woman with awesome tits and I say "Damn dad look at those. Now that's a nice set, right there."

He looks and says "That is a nice set of titties." Mom looks at them and says "Hell, my tits are much nicer than that. They are bigger, rounder and a lot more firm looking." I say "Well...ugh, I don't know mom that is a great set of tits." "Mine are better." she says

Then Dad spoke up and said "Well why don't you pull them out and let us be the judge of that?" "mmmmmm ok, I know mine are better looking anyways." she says

Then she looks at Dad and at me and pulls her top up and over her head. Now I have a perfect view of my moms beautiful tits.

Then mom says "See I told you mine were better. They are bigger and perkier." I stare for a few minutes and finally have to agree with her.

She sits back down and slips her top back on. Now her nipples are hard and I was starting to get a little stiff in the shorts myself. Now on the screen we see this guy fucking the hell out of this girl and mom says "MMMMMM...look at that big hard dick right there." Now I say jokingly "Hell, my cock is bigger and nicer looking that that one." Dad smiles big and says "Well here we go again, You'll have to pull your cock out and let her be the judge, to see if your dick is bigger than the one on the screen."

Then I think about it for a second and look at dad then mom and I didn't see any signs of disapproval, so I unbutton my jeans and reach in and pull my cock out. Now mom stares at it and thinks for a minute then says "Well your right, your dick is bigger and nicer looking."

Then as I was about to tuck my member back into my jeans, Dad says "Baby why don't you show him what you showed me in the room a minute ago? I knew exactly what she showed him, and I actually was filled with anticipation. Then she leaned over and put her hand on my cock.

My heart was racing as I watched my mom stroke my swollen cock. Then she leaned in and took my cock in her mouth slowly. I looked at Dad and he smiled at me and said "Enjoy yourself for a minute. I know she sucks a mean dick."

Then she picked up a nice rhythm and I watched as my own mom was deep-throating my cock. Now Dad moved off of the couch and stood mom up. My cock let her mouth with a slurp. Dad undid her shorts and pulls them and her panties off. Then he took her top off also and now she was fully naked and he walked over to the couch and bent her over. He moved in behind her and started rubbing his cock up and down her wet slit. Both of them were looking over at me and I watched my dad fuck my mom for a minute then I got up and moved over to the couch. dad says "Do you want your mom to suck you some more?" I shook my head and said "yes." Then mom took my cock back in her mouth and started sucking me so good while I watched dad fuck the hell out of her.

She sucked me for twenty minutes or so and dad says "Do you like that?" and I grunt yes and he says "Do you want to fuck your mom now?"

I have waited many, many years for this moment and I say "Mom do you want me to fuck your pussy now?" She moans and says "Yeah baby, fuck momma's pussy." So I move in behind her and rub my cock up and down her pussy and then push inside of her tight wet hole.

Dad sits back and watches me fuck the hell out of her. She is screaming at me to fuck her harder and faster and I do what she wants and then her pussy clenches my cock like a velvet lined vice, and then she came all over my hard dick. Then she says "Baby come in me now. Shoot your hot load in your mommy's pussy and fill me up."

The way she was talking to me was too much and I slam in her hard and fast and my balls tighten and unload my hot sticky seed inside my mothers womb. We gasp and pant and finally start to catch our breath.

Mom sucked me clean and we all laid back on the couch and caught some rest. She was far from satisfied and so was I.

So for the rest of the weekend we all fucked and sucked each other, until we needed some sleep. But the story doesn't end there but that is for a later date.