Daddy and Babygirl: Christmas

Story Info
A special Christmas present for Daddy.
2.1k words
3.68
33.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are 18 or over. This is an erotic fantasy story, if you are offended by that then please do not read any further!

*

Once again it was that time of year. Christmas. She sat curled up in the chair pondering what to do for him this year. Babygirl wanted to make his present extra special and perhaps a little unique. Something to kind of 'surprise' him. It felt like her mind was spinning a hundred miles an hour, trying to think of a plan.

She rested her head back against the chair and pondered the idea some more. Her eyes began to close and she started to drift off. Then just as suddenly, her eyes popped open and she gasped.

"I've got it! I know what I can do for Daddy this year. Oh I can't wait. This will definitely be good" she said to nobody but herself. She laid her head back against the chair once more and took a little nap before Daddy got home.

Babygirl woke up just in time to get in the kitchen and start Daddy's supper. There was only a few minutes left when she heard the door open. She decided that things could sit for a few moments while she went and greeted Daddy at the door. She turned to see if he was still there and saw him walking towards the bedroom to put his stuff away. She dropped to her hands and knees and started crawling towards the door. Daddy came walking out of the bedroom and met her just inside the living room. She crawled up to him and placed a kiss against his cock. Then she crawled behind him and lifted her head to place a kiss against his ass. She crawled back around in front of him and completed her circle with one more kiss on his cock. Babygirl kneeled back on her legs and looked up at Daddy.

"Hi Daddy, how was your day?"

He patted the top of her head. "Hello Babygirl. It was pretty good, and yours?"

"It was good Daddy, thanks. I need to get back to your supper Daddy, please."

"Of course, go ahead." Babygirl started to crawl away back towards the kitchen and Daddy followed her part of the way, leaning forward to smack her ass playfully before turning the other direction.

Babygirl turned her head back sharply, "Hey! You shouldn't tease me like that you know!"

Daddy turned back to look at her and raised an eyebrow, "oh, really?"

Babygirl smiled nervously and mumbled as she went back to the kitchen "yeah, really."

"I heard that" he said from the other room. She sighed. "Of course you did."

"I head that too" he commented. She half growled to herself and went back to finishing his supper. "Just so you know, I heard that too!" He stated.

"Oh you did not!" she laughed.

"No, you're right. I didn't. Though now I know you did do something" he said. She decided it was best to just stop talking at that point before she managed to find herself in trouble. She could hear him chuckle to himself, knowing that he won.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. They ate their supper, watched a little television, and then went to bed. She, of course, performed her nightly routine of offering her mouth to Daddy to use and swallowed all that he gave her. He rolled over to go to sleep and she softly rubbed his back until he was asleep. She curled up next to him and fell asleep dreaming of her little Christmas plan.

The following weekend they were with family for Christmas. While visiting her family, Babygirl put her plan into action. Saturday night Daddy, Babygirl, and Taylor (who is Babygirl's sister) stayed up late to celebrate Taylor's birthday. They did some drinking and played some games and did a little more drinking. Later in to the evening Babygirl and Taylor went to 'freshen up' in the bathroom and that was where the real plan started.

Babygirl had a couple of special pills in her pocket that she knew she was going to be needing to make Daddy's Christmas present happen. On her way to the bathroom with Taylor, she grabbed the glasses to refill them on the way through the kitchen.

"Go ahead, I'll be there in a second. I'm going to fill our glasses up so we can grab them on our way back" Babygirl told her.

"Wow, you and your alcohol. I've never seen you drink so much!" She laughed. Babygirl poured them some more drinks and slipped one of the pills into Taylor's glass. She waited for it to start dissolving and then hurried off to the bathroom.

After several minutes of giggling and girl-talk they finally made their way back through the kitchen. Babygirl grabbed her glass and handed Taylor the other one. They both went back to the living room where Daddy was still sitting.

"It's almost your birthday Taylor!" Babygirl said.

"I know! Can you believe I'm turning 18 already?" Taylor exclaimed.

"No, it certainly doesn't seem like it."

"Thanks for hanging out with me for my birthday guys. It's been fun!" Taylor said.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world sis!" Babygirl hugged her sister.

The played another game and of course did a little more drinking. At 12:00 they made a toast to Taylor for her birthday and finished off their drinks.

"I think I've had a little too much to drink tonight guys. I'm going to call it a night. Thanks again for everything!"

"Sure, no problem! See you in the morning" Babygirl said. Taylor only made it about two more steps before falling and Babygirl was right there to catch her and maneuvered her to the couch. "Perfect" she said to herself.

Daddy, who had been sitting there watching the whole scene play out in front of him, had begun to realize what was happening and a huge grin spread across his face.

"Merry Christmas Daddy" Babygirl giggled.

Babygirl kneeled by Daddy and leaned in to kiss his lips, opening her mouth and allowing her tongue to dance with his. Daddy slid his hand under her shirt and up her side, quickly reaching her tits. He grabbed them and kneaded them roughly. She leaned in to his hand and kissed him harder. Daddy's other hand made its way up her arm and tangled into her hair. He pulled her head back hard, parting their lips from one another.

"Such a naughty girl I have here it seems" he grinned.

"Only for you Daddy" she said.

"Good girl" he pulled her head back to him and kissed her lips once more before pushing her head downward. She removed her lips from his and kissed her way down his chin, his neck, his chest, his stomach, over his pants, and to his cock. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off as he lifted himself up from the couch. Closely following behind with his boxers. Babygirl climbed off the couch and kneeled between Daddy's legs. She wrapped her hands softly around his cock and stroked him. Lifting her fingers and spitting against his cock before continuing her strokes. After a few moments she moved her head in closer to him and wrapped her wet lips around the head of his cock. Flicking her tongue across it. She let her hand drop down to gently massage his balls with her fingers. Her mouth opening and taking more of his dick.

Daddy's hips lifted to meet her mouth, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. She pulled back slightly and Daddy's hands quickly found the back of her head, preventing her from going any further. She took a deep breath and tried to relax her throat, allowing the head of Daddy's dick to slip into her throat. Daddy groaned and lifted his hips, causing her to gag on him. He stroked her hair as she kept trying to take all of him in her mouth.

Babygirl got up from the floor and helped Daddy with his shirt, adding it to the growing pile of clothes. Then she kneeled by Taylor and managed to get her shirt and bra off. Daddy kneeled with one leg on each side of Taylor so that his dick was resting between her breasts. Babygirl moved to the side of the couch so she was facing Daddy, and placing one hand on each of Taylor's breasts, she squeezed them up around Daddy's cock. Daddy sighed and started moving his cock back and forth between her tits.

"Fuck her tits Daddy, use them" Babygirl encouraged. Daddy started fucking her tits faster now, wrapping his fingers tightly into Babygirl's hair for balance. She leaned forward for a moment and let Taylor's breasts come off Daddy's cock just long enough to spit on them, coating them for Daddy to use. She laid her head against Taylor's chest so that as Daddy's dick came to the top of Taylor's tits it poked her mouth.

"Daddy wants more" he said. He leaned back against the couch and continued stroking himself as he watched her obey him.

"Yes Daddy" Babygirl stood up and started undoing Taylor's jeans. She pulled her panties off along with them and tossed them to the side. With Daddy's help, she flipped Taylor over on to her stomach. She nestled her head up on the arm of the couch and pulled her legs up so that her ass was sticking up in the air. Daddy pulled her head over and pushed it down so that her cheek was resting against Taylor's ass.

"Open" he said. Babygirl opened her mouth and Daddy wasted no time in slamming his dick as far into her throat as he could. She tried hard not to gag around him, coating his cock with her spit. Daddy pulled his cock from her mouth just as quickly as he shoved it in and slapped her cheek once, hard, with his dick.

"Good girl" he smiled.

"Thank you Daddy" she said. Daddy positioned himself behind Taylor and Babygirl lifted her head so that she could see what he was doing. She spread Taylor's legs a little further apart and helped guide Daddy's cock in to her pussy. Babygirl rested her head back where Daddy had it and watched as Daddy fucked her sister while she was passed out.

"Fuck her hard Daddy, use her pussy for your pleasure, mmm yes Daddy" she chanted.

Daddy was slamming so hard against Taylor, they had to keep readjusting her so they didn't all fall off the couch. Every few thrusts Daddy would pull his cock from Taylor's tight little pussy to shove it deeply into Babygirl's mouth, holding her head down with his hand, and then going back to her pussy.

After several minutes Daddy pulled his dick from her pussy one last time and let it lay against her ass. Babygirl sat up once more and helped position Daddy's cock to the entrance of Taylor's virgin ass. Babygirl spit and let it drip down to Daddy's dick. Little by little he slid his cock in until it was all the way in. He waited just a moment, resting his hand against Babygirl's cheek.

Daddy pulled himself almost completely out before thrusting himself completely back in to her ever-so tight ass. Pounding away, his balls slapping against her freshly abused pussy. Then just as before, he pulled himself from her ass and thrust himself balls deep into Babygirl's waiting mouth before returning himself back in to Taylor's ass. He repeated this process several times while Babygirl begged him to use Taylor's body.

He lifted Babygirl's head up by a fistful of hair, pulled his cock from Taylor's ass and stroked his cock just a couple times before he started groaning. Babygirl looked up at Daddy and begged him to cum on her face. She didn't have to wait long before Daddy's dick was spurting loads of cum across her face and in her eyes.

Daddy stroked every last drop out and on to Babygirl's face. She licked her lips and tried to open her cum-filled eyes.

"Thank you Daddy!" She exclaimed.

"Your welcome Babygirl. You were a very good girl, and Daddy really liked his Christmas present!" he said

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Daddy!" Babygirl went to clean herself up and then came to the living room to clean up Taylor. They got Taylor's clothes back on her and moved her in to her bedroom, then headed off to bed themselves.

The next morning Taylor woke up with a massive headache and a very sore body. She couldn't remember a single thing from the night before other than starting the night off with lots of drinking ... and she wasn't sure she wanted to know what else she had gotten herself in to that night!