Daddy and Babygirl - The Punishment

Story Info
Her attitude delivers her more trouble.
2.6k words
3.67
119.4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*all involved are consensual adults over the age of 18. if stories of power and control do not appeal to you, then do not read my stories. i appreciate feedback so feel free to send a message my way!*

... what have I done? The only phrase going through her head. She knew the mistake as soon as she made it, but it was too late. It was over. Now, she was going to be punished. She hates being punished, but then again, is there really any other way to feel about it? It's not pleasant. It's not fun. It's degrading. Humiliating. Painful, and not just physically. She hates upsetting Daddy. The look, the tone, the words ... they're usually just as bad as the actual punishment! She was beginning to wonder how long it would take before she'd finally learn to stop doing such things. Childish. Stupid. Irresponsible. Selfish. She could make an entire list of those words! That damn attitude of hers, always getting her in to more trouble than she needed...

"I'm sorry Daddy, really I am. I don't know what I was thinking. I never should have said anything. I can do better, you'll see!" Babygirl pleaded with Daddy.

"I've heard that line before. More than once actually!" Daddy said. Babygirl hung her head as she kneeled before him. She knew it was true, she had gotten good at apologizing for all her mistakes recently. If she'd just stop making them, she could stop apologizing and pleading for him to not punish her!

"Please Daddy, I'll make it right. I promise I will. I don't want to upset you Daddy, honestly I don't" she continued to plead.

"A little late for that, don't you think?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy" she whispered. Stupid, stupid, stupid. If she could just start the day over. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. What was she thinking? She wasn't thinking - that's the problem!

"I'm sorry Daddy, what can I do to make it better?" Babygirl desperately wanted to make things right again, she would do whatever it took to make him happy with her once more.

"I don't know yet. For now, you can go make my supper and stop trying to plead your way out of a punishment. I said you were going to be punished and that's final. You'll only make things worse by continuing on this way. Now, my supper - get to it." Daddy barked at her.

Babygirl quickly got up and made her way to the kitchen to prepare Daddy's supper for him. She didn't get the privilege of sitting by him to eat that evening either. Babygirl knew that was only the very beginning of her punishment though. She was determined to take it like a good girl and be done with it. She wanted to show him that she was sorry, instead of just telling him. It would mean more that way.

After dinner Babygirl washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. She went back to the living room to sit with Daddy.

Daddy looked up as she started to make her way towards the couch he was on. "No." The only word he said as he looked at her.

"Daddy?" Babygirl wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, so she waited for him to explain.

"You can go to bed. You don't deserve to sit here with Daddy and enjoy the evening. You have ruined your evening and now you can go to the bedroom and sit by yourself. Perhaps it would be a good chance for you to think about how you are going to make this up to me, to show me that you are still capable of learning your lesson. These little episodes of yours should be over by now. Daddy is very disappointed. So no, you will not sit here with me." Daddy scolded her.

"Yes Daddy" she knew there was nothing else to say. She left him to his work and she went to the bedroom. She changed out of her clothes from the day and carried out her nightly routine in the bathroom. It was too early to go to sleep, so she just curled up on the bed and decided to wait for Daddy to join her.

...what have I done? The only phrase going through her head.

A few hours later, but what felt like an eternity, Daddy finally came to the bedroom. He went straight to the bathroom to prepare for bed. When he came out, he removed his clothes and tossed them in the hamper. Making his way over to the bed, shutting off the light on his way. Babygirl pulled the covers back on his side of the bed for him.

Daddy walked up to the side of the bed, but didn't climb in. Instead his hand darted out and grabbed a handful of Babygirl's hair. Pulling her over to his side of the bed, flipping her onto her back. Her head resting against the edge of the bed. She opened her mouth but before she could even speak Daddy has his cock buried in the back of throat, gagging her.

"I don't want to hear anymore from you tonight. You will be a good cunt and take what I give you. Don't think that your bad behavior is going to get you out of pleasuring me before bed." Babygirl hated when he called her that, and he reserved it for when he was angry with her. Daddy accentuated several of his words with hard thrusts to her mouth. Her head was pinned between him and the bed, she had no choice but to take it all. She wanted to take it, for him.

Daddy started slapping her tits as his balls bounced from her chin. His thrusting so forceful the bed would shake each time. He continued to tell her how disappointed he was, how her attitude had better change quickly.

She was having a hard time taking his cock in her throat. Her throat was clenching around him, she wanted so badly to cry. The sensation was probably quite enjoyable for Daddy though, he continued to force his cock into her mouth.

Daddy slammed himself one last time into her mouth and held it there, cumming down her throat. When she couldn't breathe anymore she started to squirm, Daddy didn't move for several seconds. Holding her in that position. He finally took a step back and let her lift her head. Daddy climbed up into bed next to her.

"Thank you Daddy" she said softly. She laid on her side next to him and rubbed his back until he fell asleep. She turned around the other way, leaving a gap of space between them. She assumed if she wasn't allowed to sit by him, she probably was not allowed to curl up next to him either. She laid her head on her pillow and tried to sleep, feeling horrible for what had she done.

She awoke the next morning to the startling sound of Daddy's alarm clock, usually on Saturdays he didn't set it. He got up out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Get up cunt. I want breakfast." He barked at her. She hurried out of bed and threw on some clothes. Heading off to the kitchen to make him some pancakes for breakfast. She had the last one dished up on his plate just as he came out of the bedroom. Daddy sat down on the couch and she walked over with his plate of food. She went to sit next to him, but Daddy shook his head no. She realized when he looked down at the floor next to him where she was going to be sitting. She slid down to the floor and knelt beside him while they ate.

"I have some errands to run today. I expect the house to be completely cleaned by the time I get back." Daddy got up and headed to the door, leaving her kneeling by the couch. "Oh, and cunt? Have dinner ready as well ... and make an extra plate." Daddy walked out the door.

It made sense now. This was going to be part of her punishment. Daddy was going to have another girl with him when he came home this afternoon, and she could about guarantee that she was not going to be invited to join them.

Babygirl went straight to working on the house. She cleaned up the breakfast mess and got all the dishes put away. In between loads of laundry she was able to vacuum, sweep, and clean the bathroom. She got all the clothes put away and made the bed. She decided to freshen up in the shower before starting dinner. After she was finished, she made her way back to the kitchen. She put together some dinner and started dishing up 3 plates when she heard the door open. She took the plates in to the dining room and set them at the table. Laura was in the hallway with Daddy.

"Hi Laura." Babygirl walked over to greet her.

"Hello Babygirl, nice to see you."

They all sat down and ate their dinner. When Daddy was finished he stood up to go to the bedroom. "I have a couple of things to do. You know what needs to be done out here, cunt." And with that, Daddy walked away.

Babygirl and Laura finished up their dinner. The cleared the table and Babygirl told Laura about what she had done while they put things away.

"Not good, not good at all." Laura sighed.

"I know." Babygirl whispered, her eyes on the floor.

They walked back to the bathroom together and Babygirl drew Laura a nice hot bath. She climbed in and Babygirl went to work on washing her up. Letting the water fall across her body. Babygirl always enjoyed their times with Laura, she was quite disappointed that she was going to have to sit this one out. Some how she figured that was Daddy's whole point too!

Laura stepped out and Babygirl helped to dry her off. They walked to the bedroom together and Daddy was waiting for them. Babygirl noticed that Daddy had set up the video camera in the corner of the room, the same corner she had been forced to kneel in several times and watch him. Daddy walked over to Babygirl and led her to the living room.

"You will not be joining this evening cunt. You will be out here cleaning up this mess from dinner. See how generous I am, giving you another opportunity to think about what you have done?"

"Yes Daddy, thank you."

He walked away from her and went back to the bedroom. Babygirl went back to the kitchen to start cleaning things up. She could hear Daddy and Laura in the bedroom, and she wanted so badly to be in there helping Laura please Daddy. Babygirl chastised herself silently as she went back to cleaning everything up. It had gotten quiet in the back of the house, she assumed they must have been done back there. A few minutes later Laura came to the living room to say goodbye to Babygirl.

"Good luck Babygirl!" She walked Laura to the door and they said their goodbyes.

Babygirl walked back to the bathroom and drew up a nice hot bath for Daddy. She went to the bedroom to let him know she was ready, if he wanted her to help him. Daddy agreed and led the way to the bathroom. He climbed in the tub and Babygirl took her time washing him. Helping him to relax with the hot water cascading down his body.

"Enough." Daddy said and stood up abruptly. Babygirl grabbed a towel and dried him off. When he was finished with her, he made his way back to the bedroom and climbed into bed. Babygirl followed him and laid on her side next to him, rubbing his back until he drifted to sleep.

When she was sure he was sleeping she got back up and went to straighten up the bathroom. She went about her routine and headed for bed herself. Curling up on her own side of the bed, and trying hard to fall asleep.

The next morning they slept in late and Daddy was talking to her a little more. She was allowed to sit by him and eat breakfast that morning. She went to take a shower and stopped in the bedroom to straighten up the bed. On her pillow was a tape from the video recorder and a note.

Cunt,

Watch this.

Daddy

She got it all set up and hit the play button. Within seconds the footage of Daddy and Laura came to life on the screen. Babygirl sat on the bed and watched as Daddy took his pleasure from every hole Laura had to offer him. Daddy started with her face. He slapped his dick on the side of her face and made her hold her mouth open while he fucked her. He pinned her head to the bed and used her mouth as he wished. Next Daddy went for her tits. Laura held her tits together for Daddy while he slid his cock back and forth. She leaned her head forward and spit on Daddy's cock, making it nice and wet for him to fuck her tits. Daddy had Laura lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide, as he climbed on top of her and forcefully took pleasure from her pussy. Babygirl could see how red and swollen Laura's pussy was when Daddy finally climbed off of her. He wasn't done abusing her body yet though. Daddy bent her over the end of the bed and just as forcefully he took claim to Laura's ass. She could hear the slapping sounds as his skin made contact with hers. She could hear the groans Daddy made as he fucked her hard. She could hear the sounds Laura made, her hard breathing and whimpers and moans as Daddy hurt her.

Babygirl also noticed the empty spot behind Daddy. The spot where she should have been kneeling, licking Daddy's ass and his balls and offering her mouth to him as he pulled his dick from Laura's body. She only had herself to blame for that. It was her fault. Her attitude that had gotten her in this situation. Babygirl realized that not only did she miss out on helping Daddy fuck Laura, but Daddy missed out on pleasure that he could have been receiving from Babygirl. Pleasure that he deserved to be receiving from her. Daddy pulled his dick from Laura's ass and spun her around just in time to slide his cock in her mouth and cum. She watched as Laura took all the cum Daddy had to offer her, cleaning his cock with her tongue. Then the screen went black ....

Babygirl got up and went to take her shower. She made her way back out to where Daddy was working. When she got halfway there, she dropped to her knees and crawled to him. When she reached him, she rested her head against his leg.

"I am sorry Daddy, thank you for teaching me" she offered.

"I know. This is not over yet for you. You will watch that video every day until I tell you otherwise. You can think about what you have done wrong and how you are going to make sure that does not happen again. You can think about the pleasure that Daddy lost out on last night because of your attitude." Daddy stated.

"Yes Daddy" she softly spoke.