Daddy Likes it Rough, and So Do I!

Story Info
Melanie's Daddy shows her how good being bad can be.
11.6k words
4.57
672.5k
928
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers

Author's note: I mentioned before I don't do a lot of daddy/daughter stories, but the response to Bound for my Daddy was far better than I expected. I have also been asked to post this dirty little tale by a certain special someone who has been supporting my work here since SWB Chapter one. She loved "Bound" and has been begging for another like it. So here it is and if you fine readers do indeed enjoy this tale then you have my favorite good little bad girl "Allie" to thank for it. Enjoy! Lovecraft68

*

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed as I pulled into the driveway and saw my father's car there. I'd been in such a hurry to get home so I could play with myself while reading my latest acquisition, I'd forgotten to change back into the jeans and t-shirt I'd left the house in. I was more than halfway home when it hit me I was still wearing the skimpy little red tank top and short black skirt I'd changed into at Michelle's house when I picked her up for class.

I had almost turned around, but was getting so horny in anticipation of cumming I was starting to squirm in my seat. I was always home before dad, and mom was usually later than him. I was so worked up; my fingers were sliding between my legs every time I caught a red light and said screw it, I would just go home. Screwing was actually what I had hoped to be doing, but Rob, my latest boyfriend, had to go to some family thing right after school.

Truth be told, sex with Rob was almost a tease these days. Sure he was cute and had no issues with playing with me as much as I played with him, but he was too nice. These days I fantasized about playing rough and when I mentioned it to him a couple of nights ago when his folks weren't home and we'd fucked in his bedroom, he asked me if I was nuts. I didn't bother explaining it to him and just settled for giving him a blow job and pretending he was shoving it down my throat rather than just lying there, respectfully letting me take care of him. Hell I couldn't even get him to pull my hair and when it came to sex?

Rob always went slow and easy, which was okay in the beginning, but not anymore. I wasn't an inexperienced virgin; I'd been having sex for a year now and had been with three guys in that time, I didn't need to be treated like a princess, now I wanted to be fucked like a whore! I'd told him that and he had seemed offended. That had made me wonder if maybe I should find another guy. Who the hell has a problem with their girl telling them to fuck her harder? Then again, like me, Rob was only nineteen; maybe I needed to find an older guy.

I shut the car off and felt a shudder go through me. Oh, yeah, that was exactly what I needed! An older man to take me the way I needed to be. To show me what happens to a bad girl like me who wants to be treated like the dirty little slut she'd love to be! I got out of the car and after a brief debate, decided to go in through the front. If dad was home, odds are he would either be in his workshop in the basement or in his den watching TV. I entered the house quietly and after walking through the small hallway came out into the living room where I stopped in my tracks. Dad was on the couch, but sleeping, his head turned away from the television that was showing some sports show.

"Oh, damn." I whispered, licking my lips and already feeling my pussy heating up.

Dad was only wearing a pair of shorts and my eyes hungrily worked their way over his scantily clad body. My father was a personal trainer and led by example. His stomach was flat and hard, his shoulders broad, and even relaxed, I could see the muscles in his arms. Speaking of muscles, my eyes lingered on the one in his shorts. I wondered if dad was having a particularly good dream because the bulge was pretty damn big.

I knew I should be slipping passed him and up to my room, but couldn't move. Instead I imagined walking over to the couch and dropping to my knees. I would pull his shorts down and take his nice big dick into my pretty little mouth. Dad would wake up and grab my hair and start shoving his cock deeper into my mouth, so deep my eyes would water and all the while telling me what a slut I was for blowing my daddy. My hand strayed up to my tit and I began rubbing my aching nipple through my shirt.

I jumped when he turned his head, but his eyes were still closed and I remained where I was letting my lust filled mind continued. Dad would yank me from his cock and make me get on my knees. I'd be bent over the arm of the couch and grabbing my hips he would slam his prick hard into my tight young pussy, so hard I'd squeal. Dad would fuck the shit out of me, pulling my hair and spanking my firm little ass.

I was aware that my legs were moving back and forth, my thighs rubbing together as my wet pussy yearned for my step father's cock. I suppose I should feel bad, wanting to fuck my daddy But hell, with that body and his thick black hair and pretty blue eyes, it was hard to see him as anything other than a hot as hell older guy. One I sure as hell wouldn't mind fucking.

At times, when my mind really had me in heat, I wondered if he would want to fuck me. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I swear dad checked me out sometimes. I was damn sure he watched me through his den window when I was sunbathing. Of course I usually had a couple of friends over and he could be looking at them, but a girl could dream couldn't she? Dreaming of my father was what I had been doing a lot of lately, much more since I'd snuck that book out of Cindy's house.

That thought, along with my overheated pussy, spurred me to finally move. My sandals had heels so wakening gingerly; I began tiptoeing across the room. I'd almost reached the staircase when dad called out, "Hey Melanie, hold on a minute."

With an air of resignation I turned around to see dad, now sitting up.

"Hi daddy!" I exclaimed, flashing him a huge smile.

"Don't daddy me, Mel, "Come over here."

I slowly walked back over to the couch and saw dad looking at my legs. Despite the fact I was pretty sure I was going to get yelled at, I liked seeing his eyes there. My own gaze immediately fell between his legs and noticed that bulge hadn't gotten any smaller. When I reached him, he made a show of looking me up and down, which again, although for the wrong reason, got me hot nonetheless.

"Umm, what are you doing home?" I asked nervously as his eyes were now lingering on my tight tank top.

"A pipe burst at the gym, I'll be home tomorrow too. So, is this how you come home every day while your mom and I are at work?"

"What do you...?"

"Oh please, Melanie, you didn't go to school like that! You're mother would never let you."

"I..." I put my head down, "I changed at Michelle's this morning."

"And forgot to change back." He nodded, "But figured no one was here."

"I..." seeing no way out, I looked up and pushing my lips out into a pout looked up with my big brown eyes and whispered, "Sorry Daddy."

"Only because you got caught and don't think the big eyes and calling me daddy, is getting you off the hook." He gave me another quick up and down, "Christ, kid you know I'm not as bad as your mother, but you look like a slut."

Him saying the word slut sent a shiver through me, but I quickly recovered, "Daddy, that's not nice to say!"

"It's true." He shook his head. "Shit Melanie you don't have much on top, but that thing is so tight that's all anyone can see when they look at you."

"They're not that little!" I said defensively.

"They're not big enough to be showing like that if you were wearing a shirt that wasn't meant for a ten year old."

"Well..."

"Turn around." He interrupted me.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"You heard me, turn around."

I did as he said and looking back over my shoulder saw he was staring at my ass. As much as I liked that, I started to turn around, but grabbing my hips, he held me still.

"I didn't tell you to turn around!" he snapped.

"Yes daddy."

I'd said that in a whisper as the feeling of his powerful hands on my hips caused a warm wave of moisture to flow between my legs. I jumped when I heard something hit the floor in front of me and looking down saw it was the remote to the TV.

"Pick that up." Dad said behind me.

I started to sink down to my knees to do as he asked when he stopped me by squeezing my hips even harder.

"No, bend over and pick it up."

His command sent another wave of heat through me and slowly I bent over in front of him. Picking up the remote I peeked between my legs to see his face inches from my ass. I could feel my skirt rising as I bent and realized he was probably staring at my all but bare ass. I didn't know what was going on here, but I was starting to feel as if I were in one of the stories I'd been reading lately. That illusion was shattered when Dad let me go and snapped, "Stand up and turn around."

I did as he said and taking the remote from my hand he said, "Jesus Christ Melanie, I could see your ass when you bent over and what the hell are you wearing, dental floss?"

"It's a...."

"I know what it is!" he waved his hand, "Not that your prude mother would ever wear one, but I've seen thongs before." He sighed, "Melanie you know how we feel about you dressing like..."

"Daddy, I'm nineteen!" I told him. "I'm a freshman in college; I'm not a little girl."

"No, not with an ass like that you're not." He said.

My eyes widened at his words and he paused and frowned as if he had let that slip. I immediately looked down at his crotch and felt my heart begin to beat faster, his hand was in his lap, but I could still see the bulge at the edge of it, he was hard!

"Were you looking at my..." I began, hoping that...

"Hell no!" he exclaimed, "Well, I mean I was, but not like that!"

"Oh," I said, wondering if he could hear the disappointment in my voice. "Sorry, I..."

"I just meant you're not a kid anymore and all the reason not to be advertising what you have. Never mind sneaking around like that. That's no different than lying Melanie. You want to dress different we talk about it, you don't do dumb things like this."

"But you guys will always say no, you'd rather me dress like a damn tomboy." I said disgustedly.

"There's a middle ground, you don't have to be a tomboy, but we're not going to let you dress like a slutty schoolgirl either."

"You're calling me a slut again." I told him, although I didn't mind, "That's..."

"What you look like and what everyone will think."

"Are...are you going to tell mom?" I asked, giving him the lip again, except this time, I made it tremble and widened my eyes.

"I..." he sighed, "I hate when you do that. I..."

"Please daddy!" I bent down and kissed his cheek, "I'll be a good girl I promise."

"You look like a bad girl."

I wanted to tell him I would be more than happy to be that for him too, but instead, just gave him another pout.

"Fine, I won't say anything," he said waving his hand at me, "Now go upstairs and if it happens again, we'll go through your closet and get rid of whatever we don't like."

"Thank you daddy!"

I gave him another kiss and turning walked slowly towards the stairs. I took my time going up the stairs, knowing the higher I got the more I would be showing, when I was at the next to the last stair I turned around quickly and was delighted to catch Dad looking up at me. As soon as he saw me, he moved quickly and I saw his hand cover his crotch again. As he looked nervously back at me, I gave him a big smile and turning, bent over on the top step to pretend to fix my sandal. Straightening, I resisted the urge to look back and once I got past his line of sight all but ran into my room to masturbate.

*****

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I pulled my top off and reaching behind me, removed my bra. I shook my head, enjoying the way my long dark hair felt across my back. I unzipped my skirt and standing in front of the mirror in the back of my door, playfully shimmied out of it. Standing there in just my red thong, I cupped my small perky tits and pouting whispered, "You made fun of my tits daddy, please kiss them and make it up to them."

I gave my hard pink nipples a stroke with my fingers and moaned softly. Damn I was wound up! Turning around, I hooked my fingers into the sides of my thing and bending over, slid it down to my ankles. Looking over my shoulder, I saw my smooth pink pussy peeking out from between my thighs and even in the mirror could see I was wet. Kicking the thong off, I climbed onto my bed and rolling over onto my back spread my legs wide and slipped my hand between my legs.

My bed was opposite the mirror and I smiled at the sight of my pink tipped fingers stroking my pretty little pussy. I moaned as I slid two fingers into my wet hot slit and removing them, quickly sucked them into my mouth. I rolled my eyes back at the taste and sucking on my fingers, imagined them as a nice big dick. Except unlike my fingers that dick wouldn't be still, but would be fucking my mouth, forcing me to take every inch!

On that note, it was time for a little inspiration! Not that Dad wasn't usually enough, but I couldn't wait to check out my latest prize. Rolling over onto my side, I reached under my mattress and pulled out the paperback I had ordered online and had sent to me at Michelle's house. Propping myself up on the pillows, I looked at the cover which showed a young blonde girl with her hands tied behind her back, being fucked over a desk. The title made to look as if it was written in lipstick was "Daddy likes it rough!"

Ever since Michelle had showed me a book she'd found in her mother's closet entitled "Daddy's good girl" I'd been obsessed with not only daddy daughter fantasies, but most of that book the fathers had been rough on their naughty little girls and I had cum multiple times to every story. I had never thought of rough demeaning sex, but those bad girls being taken like that had me dying to be one! Michelle had been appalled, maybe because it was her mother's and tossed it into the trash. When she left the room to go to the bathroom, I'd snuck it home with me and been hooked ever since.

I licked my lips and slid my wet fingers back down between my legs. Opening up the book to the first story and began to read.

"Oh, daddy, please stop! I'll be good I promise!" Susan cried out as her father continued to spank her bare ass.

"You said that last time you little slut!" He exclaimed, punctuating his sentence with another stinging slap across her stinging ass.

'Oh...please daddy! I...I'll be your good girl I promise! I...oh!"

Susan cried out as her father dealt her tender backside several slaps in quick succession. She was lying across his lap and kicking her feet wildly as he continued to discipline her. Her skirt was over her hips and her panties were around her ankles, leaving her entire ass exposed to him and he was doing his best to turn every inch of it red.

"Good girl?" he laughed, "You don't want to be a good girl, you love being a dirty little pig don't you?"

He slapped her again, but this time his large hand stayed on her burning ass and squeezed her cheek hard. Susan moaned, but not just from the stinging, but how when he'd squeezed he'd spread her cheeks open. His fingers were on the inside of her thigh, inches from her very wet pussy. She begin to squirm on his lap, hoping he would move his fingers and touch her the way he always did when she was a bad girl.

"I asked you a question, you little whore!" dad yelled, pulling her pony tail and lifting her head up."

"No, I...I'm a good girl really!" she yelled even as she tried to move her hips and push her pussy closer to him.

He laughed and inched his fingers closer, deliberately teasing her and Susan whimpered in frustration. She had her hands on the floor helping to balance herself, and raising her right began to squeeze her small, but hard nipple through her shirt, oh, she needed it so bad!

"So, you think you're a good girl?"

"Yes daddy! I'm your good girl!"

"Hmm, let's see."

"Oh daddy!"

Susan called out in pleasure as his thick fingers thrust between her legs and into her quivering pussy.

My own fingers slipped into my pussy and began pumping as hard as I could, imagining them as my own father's fingers.

"You're wet you little pig!" dad exclaimed, "You do love being a pig!"

"I'm your pig daddy!" she moaned, "I'm anything you want me to be! I...oh ow!"

Susan yelped in pain as he suddenly stood up and she fell off of his lap. She hit the floor hard and cried out again as he grabbed her by her pony tail and dragged her to his knees.

My fingers slid from inside of my pussy and sliding up to my clit started rubbing it hard and fast in anticipation of what was coming next.

Holding her head up, by her hair, her father used his free hand to unzip his pant and removing his hard cock said, "Go ahead, you little slut, suck your daddy's cock!"

Susan opened her mouth and took him into it, she began sucking slowly, trying to be a good girl and please him.

"Oh, please don't tease it, suck it!"

Susan gurgled as he shoved the entire length of his long thick cock into her mouth and down her throat. When her lips were touching his balls, he began thrusting in and out.

"That's it you little bitch, you suck that cock! It's all sluts like you are good for isn't it"

Susan couldn't speak all she could do was whimper pathetically as her father held her head still and repeatedly fucked her mouth. Her eyes were watering and he was hurting her throat, but at the same time her pussy was dripping and she sucked as best she could, hoping if she pleased him, her daddy would make her cum.

"Oh fuck! Oh, yeah that's it you little oh yeah!"

He cried out and Susan moaned as his cock twitched and his cum began filling her mouth. He was fucking her so hard and there was so much cum, she gagged and as he pulled his cock out his cum drooled down her chin and tits and spilled onto the floor.

"You made a mess!" he said.

"I'm sorry Daddy! I....

"Clean it up!"

Susan was suddenly pushed down to the floor until her face was just over the puddle of cum on the floor.

"I said, lick it up you....

"Oh yes!" I moaned as my back arched and dropping the book, I began to play with my right nipple.

I gave it a hard pinch, imagining it as Dad's hand fingers doing it and that small jolt of pain sent me over the edge. I bit my lips so I wouldn't cry out louder and squirmed on the bed as my pussy convulsed and waves of pleasure crashed through me. I straightened my legs and curled my toes and with another muffled squeal, I felt my pussy contract and slumped onto the bed as a warm gush of sticky fluid coated my fingers. I lay there panting and reaching for the book, planned on doing some more reading and some more cumming. That one had just taken the edge off, now I was going to take my time and really...

I jumped at a knock on the door and my eyes widened when I saw the doorknob begin to turn, shit, I'd forgotten to lock it. The door opened partway and I heard Dad say, "Hey Melanie, can I borrow your I-pod? I want to...oh!"

I had yanked the two big pillows quickly down in front of me and yelled, "I'm not dressed!"

"Jesus, I'm sorry." Dad said, his face turning red.

I sat there trying to get my heart to stop pounding and noticed that he was staring at my bare legs which were sticking straight out as I'd only been able to cover my tits and lap.

"Its...its okay. I should have locked my door when I was going to change."

"Ummm, why are you naked on your bed?" he asked, his eyes finally making their way to my face.

"How do you know I'm naked?" I asked, really wondering, "I have....umm, my underwear on,and "giving it a shot I added," Wanna see?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers