Daddy Spanked Me

Story Info
My last spanking story. It's about Daddy spanking me.
1.3k words
3.94
343.1k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers

I walked into the kitchen and my Daddy had a funny look on his face. "Good morning, Daddy." I said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

He glared at me and said, "I think I should cook your buns for breakfast."

I felt my face go flush. Daddy had never made a spanking reference before in all my 19 years. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

Daddy said, "Julie, I saw what you were looking at on the computer last night. You should be ashamed of yourself. You wrote thirteen spanking stories and poems for a website? What is wrong with you?"

I felt myself getting dizzy and confused. I always delete the browsing history and cookies when I finish using the computer.

Daddy seemed to me reading my mind and said, "It doesn't matter if you delete the browsing history. I clicked 'back' on the browser because I wanted to find a weather site I was looking at the day before. Instead, well you can imagine what I saw. All kinds of crazy spanking sites. Don't you realize that all of that is nonsense? There is nothing sexual about a spanking and you are going to find that out tonight."

"What are you talking about?" I flushed not believing any of this was happening.

"I blame myself, really." Daddy said. "You never got spanked growing up and your Mother wasn't there to raise you. Somehow, you got a crazy notion that spanking was erotic. However, I am going to show you tonight nothing is further from the truth. Spanking is for punishment and that's you need for looking on those sites instead of studying for midterms."

"But Daddy, I'm a good girl. Don't spank me." I begged.

"Does a good girl look at what you did?" He crossed his arms. "It's not like you have a choice. Well, I guess you do. Either move out today or get a spanking when I come home. I have to go to work." Daddy whisked out the door. It was 6 am and he wouldn't be back for 12 more hours. I pushed him and his threat out of my mind. By the time he got home, he would be cooled off.

I went upstairs and got on my stair stepper. I stepped for 40 minutes and got a good workout. I have a great round butt from three years of stair stepping, which keeps my 110 pound 5'6" frame firm. I'm a curly haired blonde with blue eyes and C breasts for those who want to know. But most of you who like spanking like to hear about my butt instead, and, as I've mentioned, it is round and, oh, it is firm and makes plenty of men and some women turn around to get a second or third look.

After my workout, I showered and dressed. While I put my panties on, I had an absurd thought that I would be spanked later. I started obsessing about spanking a year ago and have had numerous fantasies about a man dominating and spanking me. This has never really happened in real life, hey, I'm only 19 and my sexual experiences so far have been vanilla as they say. I just never thought my first adult spanking would be from Daddy. I couldn't imagine he would be too rough if he actually followed through.

What do you wear for your Daddy when he is going to spank you? I decided to wear a shorter skirt--something he could just flip up and bare me quick with. I didn't want to wear jeans or pants: if he had to struggle taking them down and then saw my front side while doing so I would die of embarrassment. I wore a white blouse, put on some makeup, and went about my day looking at spanking sites online and then studying an hour before Daddy got home.

I heard his sedan pull up and ran downstairs. Daddy walked in the door with a small plastic bag from Wal Mart.

"What's in the bag, Daddy?" I said. I wanted to distract him. Maybe he would forget about the whole thing.

Daddy said, "Go upstairs and wait for me in your bedroom."

I hurried up the stairs and waited a half hour. My stomach churned as I listened to him walk up the stairs slowly. He walked in my room with the bag, crinkled the plastic, and took out a package with a wooden hairbrush.

I gulped. "You aren't going to spank me with that?" I said.

"Of course I am. You write on and on in your stories about being spanked with the backside of a hairbrush. How can you think that is erotic?" He sat on the edge of my bed and patted his lap.

I laid face down across his lap and looked at the carpet. "This cannot be happening," I thought. "Just a dream."

I felt the fabric of my skirt being tugged up slowly. Then I felt his fingertips reaching into the waistband of my white cotton panties. Full seated panties, of course. "No! Daddy you can't spank me on the bare!"

"That's what you write about and that's what you are going to get." Daddy said. "I am going to give you a good bare bottom spanking, young lady." He then proceeded to spank my bare bottom with his right palm. A sharp rapid series of spanks that were more shocking and brisk than painful. He focused on the lower half of my bottom. I didn't feel pain but plenty of shame and humiliation. I tried to keep my thighs squeezed together so he couldn't see anything but then he applied the hairbrush, and that was extremely painful and noisy.

WHAP WHAP WHAP. It astounded me and I failed to keep my thighs together any more. I struggled to keep my composure but started out let out gasps and squeals. "Please Daddy! No more!"

"We are just starting." He gave me a sharp series of spanks all over the bottom and upper half of my butt. He also gave the top of my thighs a few smacks.

My butt wiggled back and forth so much that my panties had dropped from my thighs down to my ankles. I felt something damp develop in-between my legs and felt the ultimate humiliation: I was getting turned on by being spanked by Daddy. I felt flush and weak in the head. Dizzy. The spanks weren't as hard as they could be and I was getting aroused to no end. For some reason, my clit is directly wired to my butt and the attention and stimulation my butt was feeling was sending electric shocks to my clit.

Daddy dropped the brush but continued to give me some more spanks on my bottom. From his panting, I could tell he was getting exhausted and near the end. I started to let out loud cries, I think he thought they were cries of pain but they were really cries of an approaching orgasm.

He continued to spank and said, "Let this be a lesson, you naughty, naughty, naughty girl!"

The last 'naughty girl' sent me over the edge and I climaxed with buckling hips crying out, "I'm sorry Daddy!" He stopped. Mercifully, he didn't say anything.

I stood up to get up off his lap and, forgetting that my ankles were bound together by my panties that had pooled together now around my feet, I slipped and fell toward Daddy sticking out my right hand which grabbed onto something in Daddy's lap. It was large a firm and stuck out like a joystick: I realized to my fascination that I when I slipped I clutched onto the tent in his pants that covered his throbbing penis. Without a word, I gave it a tight squeeze and then sauntered out of the room.

The next morning, Daddy made me promise never to go on to literotica.com or any spanking website again. Except for this story, I am going to keep that promise and stop writing these stories. Good bye all, and thanks for reading my last story.

quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers