Daddy's

Story Info
Daddy knows I'll never learn.
4.7k words
4.14
122.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hilary91
Hilary91
16 Followers

*All people in this story are over the age of 18*

Looking around hoping he wasn't home. The house was quiet so I assumed he was still out. My heart quit racing and I turned the corner into the living room to find him sitting there. He glanced over at me and when he saw what I had in my hands his smile quickly turned into a stern look.

"Where did you go fuckpet!?"

I could say nothing. I just stood there and looked at him quietly not sure if I should run or if I should be cool about it. There was a long moment of silence before he spoke again.

"I said where did you go FUCKPET!!?"

I looked over at him and then at the ground speaking with a small voice. "I went shopping Daddy."

I held up the bags for him to see. He laughed calmly and waved me over to him. I cautiously walked over to him, searching his face for any signs of anger, and found none. My cautions were soon forgotten.

" So cunt, what did you buy?"

I started going through the countless bags showing him the little outfits and panties and shoes that I had just bought. He stared at me with intentions unknown. When I got through showing him he asked me to model some of the skimpier outfits for him. I was more than happy to oblige, scampering away to the bedroom and changing quickly into a little skirt and a tiny white t-shirt. I poked my head around the corner to see him sitting there waiting patiently. I walked over to him seductively turning for him to see all angle of my tightly clad clothing. He sat watching me admiring the way the clothes hugged every curve on my body. He smiled as I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Why don't you go put on those shoes I bought you too."

I turned looking at him innocently

"Are we going to break them in daddy?"

He nodded and looked at me sending shivers up and down my spine. I turned and walked back into the bedroom quickly putting on my knee high leather stripper boots that he had just recently bought me. I let my hair down and messed it up a bit and put on a bit of lipstick. I peered around the corner teasing him with little glimpses of my body until he could not stand it anymore. "Cunt, come sit in daddy's lap." I quickly walked over to him seductively sitting in his lap and crossing my legs. I knew what would come next. He knew this was my favourite game for us to play.

"Have you been a good girl today?" I nodded innocently knowing that I had not. After all I took his credit card and bought a whole bunch of clothing that I didn't need and he would never let me wear out in public. He laughed a laugh that made me uneasy for a split second.

"Oh, you have, have you?"

I nodded again this time a little scared and worried of the sudden change of his tone.

"Then why the fuck did you steal my credit card to buy shit you know I would never let you wear? You little fucking cunt!"

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back hard, putting his lips close to my ears and whispering

"Well I guess the only way to really punish you, is to make you pay it back."

I felt his grip on my hair tighten as his other hand started to massage my knee and he started trailing his fingers up my thighs. All I could do was sit there, to scare to move. He uncrossed my legs roughly and slid his hands up my skirt, gently massaging my clit. His lips still pressed against my ear

"Is this a good punishment?"

I moaned and nodded my head.

"Too bad this isn't your punishment."

My eyes widened as he pressed his finger hard into my clit.

"Ow! Stop it! That hurts."

His grip tightened on my hair as he pulled it back hard and kissed on my neck. I felt fear well up inside me and my moans soon became pleads of terror. "What are you going to do to me?" No answer. "Please stop daddy. You're scaring me." The only response I got was a deeper, harder grind into my clit almost bringing tears to my eyes.

"Oh.. My poor cunt is scared, is she?"

All I could do was nod, I didn't want to anger him further, I already knew I was in trouble. I felt his lips on my ears again, sucking, nibbling, pulling and the grip on my hair loosen, but I didn't dare move. He whispered into my ear again,

"So how much did you spend?"

I quietly murmured the amount and rapidly moved his hand from between my legs to my neck, wrapping his hand around it and squeezing gently.

"I'm sorry, my pet, what was that? I didn't hear you." This time I spoke clearer.

"Close to a thousand."

I felt the grip on my neck loosen as he sighed.

"How are you planning to pay me back?"

" I don't know. I don't have any money. That's why I used your card."

He pushed me off of him and I saw in his eyes that that statement had angered him more. He stood up and walked over to me with anger on his face and pushed me up against the wall hard. " I think I know how you can pay me back."

He growled as he kissed me and grabbed my legs wrapping them around his waist grinding his bulge in to my naked pussy.

I moaned and managed to muster up the strength,

"What do you want me to do? Ill do anything just don't hurt me."

An evil grin slid across his face and he kissed me once more.

" I promise I won't hurt you..."

Grabbing me by my throat

"...But that doesn't mean other people wont."

He pushed my legs from around him and I slide to the floor. He stood there looking at me as I begged and pleaded him with my eyes to not do what I thought he was going to do. He ordered me to get and told me to go take off everything but the boots and lay on the bed. He watched me take off my clothing and lay down on the bed. He disappeared and I heard him talking to someone. The person was unknown. I then heard the same conversation a few more times. Which made me wonder. After the last bye he came in and sat on the bed next to where I was laying. He leaned down and kissed me gently, running his fingers through my hair and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. He reached into a drawer in the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a blind fold. A sweet innocent grin came across his face and he put it on me and whispered in my ear,

"Cunt, don't be scared. You know your Daddy's lil fuck puppet"

I almost started to trust him again but I also knew better. He was being way too nice for someone who was almost choking me ten minutes ago. I then felt his hands trailing over my body, his fingertips circling my nipples his lips caressing every inch of my body. I then felt his lips kissing my inner thighs, teasing me getting my pussy moist. I felt him gently touch his tongue on my clit. Then a slow massage, gently swirling his tongue around my clit. I moaned quietly at first. His hand ventured up my stomach to my breast and he played with my nipples gently, making me moan louder. He continued licking my clit fast but gently and began trailing a hand back down to my tight hole sending shivers up and down my spine. Teasing my pink slit with his fingers and slowly pushed one into me gently twisting, making me moan louder. The way he was licking on my clit fast and teasingly pushing his fingers in and out of me was driving me crazy. I moaned his name loudly as my legs quaked and I exploded in ecstasy.

Breathing heavily and his fingers still in me I felt another set of hands on my body, which confused me. I tried to sit up and I felt someone's hands hold me down. I tried to lift the blind fold but there were two more set of hands holding my wrist.

"Daddy, what going on?"

"I told you, you were going to pay me back my money. Therefore I choose how you pay me back."

I just laid there tears falling into the blindfold. I did all I could to fight the cries and hold the noise back, but a whimper escaped my lips. I felt a set of lips press against my ear and I squinted tilting my head, not knowing whoops they were. Then I heard a familiar calm but angry voice.

"You will take your punishment with no complaints, do you understand cunt?"

I bite my lip and nodded my head. Then I heard the growl in my ear again.

"I think you are forgetting your place bitch. I said do you understand?"

I inhaled deeply and strengthened my voice.

"Yes daddy."

A low chuckle rumbled into my ear.

"Your fucking right you little cunt. You want to dress like a fuck meat then I will treat you like a meat."

I was horrified at what he had just said to me, but still I followed the rules. I knew if I angered him further the punishment would be far worse.

"Yes daddy. Anything you say daddy."

Then I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"She's a good little slut pet, isn't she?"

..and then his voice laughing out loud. "She knows who her daddy is, don't you cunt? "

"Yes daddy."

I heard him laugh and felt the hands rubbing all over my body exploring my slit with nimble fingers and pinching and pulling my nipples hard and forcefully. I could do nothing but lay there, I knew better to fight back. I felt the lips press against my ears again and heard the sweet comforting voice again.

"Cunt, you know what daddy's favourite is, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good, I want you on your knees with your mouth open. I want to show my friends how good you can suck dick."

I got up on my knees at the edge of the bed as he guided me to my first dick. I kneeled with my mouth open and felt a dick slide into my mouth across my tongue and to the back of my throat and felt a body close to my face. I knew whose cock it was, it had a familiar taste. Stopping just short of the back of my throat. I began to bob my head up and down holding the base with my hand stroking it gently and tickling his balls gently with the other hand. I go faster up and down the length of his dick with my mouth, flicking my tongue over the head, still stroking it. I feel a hand running through my hair and the running soon turns to gently pulling, and that soon leads into a forceful grab and pushed into his dick as his hips thrust forward, pushing his cock deep into my mouth. Almost choking and gagging me but its not quite long enough too.

"Come on cunt, choke on daddy's cock."

I pull back, still stroking it.

"I'm trying to daddy. That's as far as I can get it into my mouth."

There was a silence and he let go of my hair, which scared me. I had no idea where he was. There was a deafening slap and I felt a hard sting along my cheekbone. I rubbed my face to scared to make a sound.

"That will teach you to be mouthy with daddy, won't it cunt?

I nodded and gathered my strongest voice,

"Yes daddy."

My cheek stung like it was on fire and all I could do was hold my face struck with terror. I felt something nudge my face and I didn't move, I felt his lips press against my ear once again and felt his hands in my hair. He yanked me up to him and growled in my ear,

"You may not be able to choke on mine, but I will make you choke on theirs. Now get the fuck up."

I got up, with his help. My hair wrapped around his hand closed into a tight fist. I felt the head of a strangers cock rub across my lips; his lips still next to my ear,

"Suck it slut."

I opened my mouth as it was forced deep into my throat. His hand still full of my hair pushing my face into the strangers cock as he thrust his hips and pushed his cock deep into my throat forcing me to deep throat, but I still was not choking. That pissed daddy off more. He slammed my head hard forcing me to swallow the cock and choke deeply and gag on it. I heard a low chuckle

"Yea, that daddy's fuck puppet."

Clenched my eyes shut and choked and gagged on this strangers cock. It was forced deep down closing my air ways, making me fight the hold on my head and pulling away gasping for breath and inhaling deeply. I felt hands on my back running their finger tips up and down my body and the still familiar warm yet terrifying hand on the back of my head, compassionately letting me breath before pushing my head back down onto the unknown cock. I did my best to please daddy and the man whose cock I was pushing into my throat and gagging on. Before long the cock changed, this one was shorter but much thicker and easier for me to handle. I nimbly worked my tongue around the tip and bobbed my head up and down on it, gently nibbling and beginning to get more into my so-called punishment. Daddy knew I was a cock-whore and knew I loved to have on deep in my mouth. His hand still on the back of my head, controlling the speed and the force of which I performed. The man started thrusting his hips forward and trying to get it deeper into my mouth with each thrust, groaning and grunting, moving in longer and harder strides. I felt the grip tighten once again as daddy jerked my head back, and I am assuming, looking at him sternly,

"If you cum now you miss out on the rest of the fun!."

They ran a train on my mouth, each cock different in size, hurting my throat in different ways, daddy still having his lips pressed against my ear, his fist tangled and holding my hair tightly guiding my head to how he wanted to see me suck that particular cock. The whole time sets of hands rubbing my body exploring me making me want to cry but I was far to scared to make a sound. All daddy had to do was say the word to unleash the fury on to my scared body. His voice in my ear and cocks in my mouth, hands caressing my body, pulling and pinching on my pert nipples. Rubbing roughly, and smacking on my pussy. Taking turns putting fingers in my pussy and making me moan and cry out for them to stop. Each time I begged for them to stop he was in my ear with a stern voice that frightened me, telling me to take it or he would let them give me a reason to cry.

"Don't worry my pet, soon it will be all over and ill promise you'll feel really good."

I knew what that meant. He pulled my hair back lightly as to make me trust him again. He kissed me gently, lightly teasing my tongue with his. Nibbling on my lips and massaging my breast with one hand and reaching down teasing my clit with the other. Breathing hard and letting silent moans escape past my lips I felt other hands on me, but at that moment I no longer cared. Daddy was right I would feel good. He kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear.

"Fight this and I will force you. Just let it happen, and it will all be over with. They have been instructed to hurt you if you put up any kind of fight. And you don't want that do you cunt?"

"No daddy."

Soon I felt his lips on neck and kissing down my body, nibbling gently on places he knew made me wet until he reached my inner thighs. Licking and nibbling them gently kissing my pussy and lightly flicking his tongue across my clit. Slowly at first teasing me, making me push my pelvis up to get to his lips as to beg him to continue.

"Beg daddy for it cunt."

"Please, daddy. You eat my cunt so good. Please lick my clit some more. Daddy, please! I'll do anything for you. Just make me cum. please daddy make me cum."

"Anything for daddy's cunt."

He then buried his face deep in my pussy licking and slurping wildly on my clit. Sucking and nibbling hard. Making me cry out with pleasurable pain. Moaning his name with each breath.

"Oh daddy... I love you daddy.... Yea daddy, no body eats my cunt like you. This is your cunt, daddy."

With each flick of his tongue he gets me closure to ecstasy, making my legs quiver and shake until I can no longer handle his skilled tongue running across my clit. Making me cum and scream out. Breathing heavily and still slightly moaning I feel a small something slip into my pussy and my legs pushed hard against my chest as he thrust his cock in and out of my tight hole, making me moan with each pass. Moaning his name and trying not to scream clawing at our bed. Holding my breath and cuming hard. He then stopped and leaned up to me kissing me hard, while I tasted my pussy still fresh on his lips. Putting his hand hard around my throat, and getting close to my ear once again, speaking with a low growl.

"Fucking right it's my fuck-hole. You little cunt. Now take it like a good little fuck pet. Do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy."

All I could do was lay there and take the next cock in line. I was to scared to fight daddy. He held my legs for the other men. As one after the other forced and thrust their cocks into me. Each one getting bigger and thicker. Hurting but feeling oh so good all at once. It seemed like with each stroke, each thrust each touch I exploded uncontrollably, cuming not only all over myself but all over them as well. The first two men after daddy fucked my pussy hard and satisfied me more than any other time I had sex. The other two cocks were so big they hurt me. Tears streaming out of my eyes as I cried and they forced themselves into me hard, raping my pussy. I screamed loudly and moaned as they pounded into me and daddy in my ear telling me to take it.

"Take it cunt. Be a good girl for daddy and take it for me. You owe me for being bad. It's almost over. Don't worry my pet. It's almost over."

Even with daddy in my ear egging me on. I could still hear the other men laughing. I could feel their eyes burning holes through me as the watched with intentions unknown. I was flipped over roughly and I felt a hard sting across my arse. I could do nothing but yelp as he continuously smacked my arse and soon the others joined in. four different men smacking me hard on my arse and me just letting them do it. Trying not to scream and fighting my will to fight them off of me and punching daddy in the face for making me endure this. Daddy then jerked my hair up and popped the head of his dick in my mouth and forced me to suck it as I screamed. I felt a dick back inside my pussy pounding me hard. Then I felt it come up and pushed against my arse, my eyes widened and I whimpered and stopped sucking daddy's dick.

"Daddy please no."

"Shut the fuck up you little cunt. I told you to take it. Don't fight it or they will split you wide open."

"Yes daddy, whatever you want."

He thrust his hips back up forcing his dick back in my mouth.

"Your fucking right its whatever I want."

He kept his hips thrusting pushing his cock deep into mouth and pulling it back out again. Popping the head of his cock in and out past my lips to as far backs he could, with my assistance, and letting it slide back out as he lowered his hips. There was a continuous rhythm as the others poked and prodded my arse and pussy with their fingers and tongues making me moan loudly but muffled by daddy's cock almost in my throat. Hands rubbing all over my body put me close to euphoria but I tried not to let it show. I knew if daddy thought for one second I was enjoying his so-called punishment he would take it up a notch. So I slightly fought hands in certain places making sure he saw, and begged him to make it stop. I never got a response just a stern look and a hard deep thrust into my throat, which would almost choke me. He suddenly grabbed my hair roughly and made me stand. I stood for a moment and heard the squeaks of the mattress hands still roaming and exploring my body. Then a sudden hard jerk as he pulled me on top of him and slide his cock into my pussy making me inhale sharply.

"Ride me slut."

I started rocking my hips back and fourth grinding my pussy hard against him forcing his cock to rub against all my spots. I was so busy enjoying the motions of what I was doing I almost didn't notice the presence of another man, perched behind me. I felt a pressure against my other hole and stop long enough to welcome it into me. The pressure of both cocks inside me was explosive. I came almost immediately as they both pounded me in an almost practiced rhythm. I could do nothing but moan and get fucked. I took every pounding movement and was pulled down close to daddy as he whispered stuff in my ears; kissing me in between and letting me moan my response.

"You like to get your arse raped don't you, you nasty fucking whore? "Yea daddy."

Hilary91
Hilary91
16 Followers
12