Daddy's Girl, Mama's Boy

Story Info
Boy does girl at a party and then his mother at home.
9k words
4.5
533.9k
167
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
295 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: As with all my stories, this submission is not intended to portray any character under the age of 18. However, I have deliberately omitted detailed descriptions, references to the age of each character and the names of the participants in the story so that you can use your imagination to insert the respective persons with the names, ages and physical attributes of your choice.

* * * * *

What a sight!!

It was a little after 11 one Friday night, and here was one of the super sexy cheerleaders at my college, passed out drunk and lying flat on her stomach. She was intoxicated and in a semi-conscious state as she lay face down on the floor of one of the bedrooms of an off campus house that hosted a costume party that I went to.

She was dressed in a uniform similar to one worn by a traditional Catholic school girl. Her white blouse was unbuttoned and there was no sign of a bra. Her dark green and navy blue, plaid mini-skirt barely hid her ass and hairless pussy as the garment was raised above both. Her white bobby socks were just above her ankles and she still had on her black penny loafer shoes. Her red panties had been removed and were tossed to the side.

She had obviously been fucked by someone or "someones" as sperm was leaking out of her pussy as well as smeared all over her firm ass and pretty face.

I got more and more excited as I looked at the beautiful, but unconscious girl, and stood there thinking about whether or not I should indulge myself by fucking one of the hottest girls on campus despite the circumstances I had found her in.

"Shit yes... Why the fuck not?... She's drunk and probably won't remember a damn thing anyway... Besides... She's already been fucked and there's no way in hell that I would ever get the chance to screw one of the college cheerleaders under any other circumstances than these..." I convinced myself to execute the dirty deed.

Not wanting to get caught, I locked the door to the room and took my baseball player costume off, but kept the hat on and turned it backwards. Since I was getting sloppy seconds, possibly thirds or fourths, I took a condom out of my wallet that I always carried around in case I hooked up with someone, and rolled it onto my rock hard cock. I then gave myself a few preparatory strokes and got on my knees positioning myself behind her. I slid my fingers up and down her slit trying to find an opening for my once in a life time opportunistic invasion.

The motions of my fingers, in addition to the wetness of her hole from the left over spunk of one or others before me, made locating an entry point for my dick pretty easy considering my high level of intoxication. I spread her legs, lifted her skirt up a bit and positioned my cock. I slowly entered her tunnel and began to pump in and out, back and forth, gradually increasing the tempo of my thrusts after each inward and outward cycle as I lay on her with my chest pressed against her back.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhhhh... Uh huh... Uh huh..." she moaned upon realization of what was happening to her again although she kept her eyes closed.

I leaned over her head, pulled her hair to the side and whispered in her left ear, as the right side of her face was still pasted to the bedroom floor.

"You like this don't you, you sexy girl?... You like getting fucked like this don't you?..."

The response she gave to my query surprised the hell out of me, but it also excited me beyond belief.

"Yes daddy... Ugh... I love it so much... Ugh... I love it when you fuck me like this..."

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself and momentarily stopped thrusting into her.

I was drunk yes, but not deaf. She was fucking her dad, or vice versa, and she apparently enjoyed it. The very thought of this incestuous act made me much more aroused than I already was and I decided to play along in the role of her father.

"Were you a bad girl tonight baby?... Did daddy's little angel act like a she devil?... Did anyone fuck you tonight sweetie pie?..." I inquired.

"Yes daddy... Umph... I was a bad girl... Ugh... I was a very very bad girl... Ummph... I had sex tonight and I was very naughty... Mmph... A very naughty girl... Ugghh... Are you going to punish me again daddy?... Are you going to punish your little angel like you did the last time?... Ummph..." she asked me.

"You know daddy doesn't like that don't you baby?... And daddy will have to punish his naughty little girl again... Now tell daddy what you did tonight honey... Did you give someone a blow job?" I continued.

"Yes daddy I did... I gave someone a blow job... Uummff... I'm very sorry daddy... I'm so sorry that I sucked someone's dick without your permission... Ugh... Uummff... I know that you don't like that... Mmppphhh... I won't do it again daddy... I promise you... I promise dad... I promise... Uugghh..."

I continued playing the role of her now upset father and raised my voice as I continued to question her while simultaneously fucking her from the rear.

"That's what you said the last time you dirty slut... Don't you remember?... Huh?... Don't you remember that honey?... Well did he cum in your mouth?... Did you swallow his cum?..."

"No daddy... I didn't swallow his sperm... I wanted to feel him shoot it on my face... I wanted him to cum all over my face... Uugghh... Uummff... I love it when a guy blows his load in my face like you do daddy... I love that... You know I love that... You know I do... Uummff"

"WHAT?!?!... That was very naughty... That was very very naughty... You know I hate that... Well did he fuck you after you gave him a blow job?... Did he fuck my little daughter's pussy without my permission?... Did he you dirty little vixen?..."

"No daddy... He didn't... Umphh... He didn't fuck your baby doll... He didn't fuck me... Someone else did... Uugghh... Someone else fucked me... Another guy fucked me when I was giving the first guy a blow job.

"WHAT?!?!... Oh you fucking whore... You fucking little whore... Daddy's little girl made two boys fuck her at the same time?... My little girl was in a threesome?... That was very very bad... Well did anyone fuck you in your ass?... Did anyone of them fuck you in your ass?... Huh?... Did they?"

"No daddy no... Just my pussy... Just in my pussy... Mmpphh... Ugh... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... Are you going to punish me like you did the last time?... Please punish me like you did the last time dad... Uugghh... Please daddy... Please punish your dirty little cum slut like you did the last time... Mmpph..." she begged as I continued screwing her.

"Shut the fuck up you little tramp... Don't tell me what to do... I am your father and I know how to punish little girls like you when they misbehave... Now get ready for your punishment you little whore... Get ready for daddy's punishment... Now spread the cheeks of your ass so that I can fuck it... Daddy is going to fuck his little daughter in her ass as punishment for her whorish behaviour..." I commanded and temporarily stopped my rear guard assault.

"Oh God daddy no... You can't do that to me... Please don't... Please daddy please... You spanked me the last time... Spank my bottom like you did the last time... Please don't fuck me there... Please daddy... Please... I've never been fucked there before... Your penis is too big, it can't fit... Please daddy, not in my asshole, it's too tiny... Please keep fucking my pussy or spank me on my ass... Don't fuck me there... Please dad... Not in my butt... Not there... Not in your little angel's virgin asshole..."

Ignoring her, I pulled my condom covered cock from her soaking slit. I then spit some of my saliva down the small of her back. It ran between the cheeks of her ass and into her brownie hole as I had intended.

"Shut up and do what I say little girl... Just do as you're told... Now get ready to take daddy's cock in your ass... Grab hold of it... Grab hold of daddy's cock... Good... Very good... You are a good little whore aren't you baby?... Now place my dick against your anus... That's it... Uh huh... That's a good girl... Are you ready baby?... Are you ready?... Here it is... Open up honey... Open up wide... Here it comes... I'm guiding it in now... I'm guiding my cock into your butt... Do you feel that angel?... Do you feel daddy's dick going in your tight ass?... Do you feel it baby?... I have my cock in your anus... How does it feel you little whore?... How does daddy's cock feel going in your ass?... I'm almost all the way in there sweetheart... Just a little more... Just a little more ... How does it feel?... How does it feel sweetie?... How does my dick feel in your tight little ass?..."

"AAHHHHHH... OWWWW... Oh God daddy no... Please... It hurts... It's hurting me... OWWWW... Oh God, I'm sorry daddy... Please don't do this to me... Take it out... Please stop daddy... Please don't fuck my ass anymore... Please don't fuck your little baby's ass..." she cried although I had managed to bury the entire length of my shaft to the hilt.

"Christ that's a tight little ass you have there baby... Now shut up and quit your whining... Since you were a bad little girl, daddy is going to give you a proper ass fucking like you deserve... Just relax baby... Try to relax... It won't hurt if you relax..."

I had never had anal sex before and now I was fucking some cheerleader in her ass while pretending to be her father. Her asshole felt extremely tight and was certainly much tighter than any pussy I'd ever been in before or since.

As I looked down and watched my engorged cock disappearing into this beautiful girl's firm ass, she became accustomed to my size and began to relax as I had advised her. This had the effect I had hoped for. So much so, that she eventually begged for the fucking I had promised as her punishment.

"Oh Daddy... It doesn't hurt so much anymore... Do it some more... Fuck my tight little butt some more... Yes daddy... Do it... Fuck my ass deeper... Give it to me... Fuck my tiny little anus... Fuck it harder dad... Fuck my asshole harder... Uh huh... Fuck your little daughter harder... OWWWWW... That's it... Oh God... Yes daddy yes... Just like that... Just like that... Uh huh... Uh huh... Oh God it feels so good..."

My "daughter" started to enjoy herself and began to get more vulgar as I increased the pace of her anal invasion.

"Come on dad... Give it to your slutty little girl... Give it to me... Fuck my ass... Fuck me harder daddy... Fuck my ass harder... Uh huh... Yes... Fuck me harder... Fuck your little girl harder you dirty old man... OWWWW... Yes... That's it daddy... That's it... Oh God yes... Fuck my tight little asshole... Fuck my dirty, little anus... Uh huh... Fuck your dirty little daughter harder... I want to be an anal whore... Make your baby girl an anal slut... Come on dad... Fuck me harder... Bang my ass harder... Make me your bitch... Turn your slutty little daughter into a cock loving anal bitch..."

I couldn't take much more. I was thrusting into her ass as hard and as fast as I had fucked her pussy each time she begged. I started moaning louder with each thrust and I knew I would cum soon.

"Oh shit angel... Your little ass is going to make me cum... Daddy is going to cum in your ass baby... Shit... Oh God... I'm going to cum... Daddy is gonna cum... Here it is baby... Here it comes... Here... is... Myyyyy... Cuuummmmm... AAAAHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUNNNGGGHHH!!"

"Yes daddy cum in my ass... Uh huh... Cum in me... Cum in me... Oh God... Slam it in my asshole daddy... Your little angel is a dirty devil... A dirty whore... Uh huh... Cum for me... Cum in your daughter's ass... Shoot your cum in my nasty, little asshole... Yes daddy yes... That's it... That's it daddy... Mmmmmmm... Uh huh... Uh huh... Cum in your slutty little daughter... Shoot your nasty seed in my ass... Oh Goddddd... Oh my God... I'm Cumming... Your anal whore is cumming for you daddy... Oh dad I'm cumming toooooo... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God... AAAAAHHHHH... Your little girl is cumming... Your baby doll is cumming ... I'm cuuummiiinnng dadddddyyyyyy... AAAAIIIEEE... AAAAHHHHHHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH..."

I pulled out of her tight bung hole, ripped the condom off my dick and managed to spurt the rest of my thick goo all over the cheeks of her athletic buttocks. The intensity of her orgasm seemed to make her pass out again.

I got up and started to get dressed while she lay there moaning in bliss. As I looked at her, I still didn't believe what happened.

First, to actually fuck one of the college cheerleaders. Then, to take her anal virginity, as well as losing mine. And if that wasn't enough, she and her father were fucking each other to top it all off.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!

I took my time studying every detail of her pretty face and body. But this was strictly for future reference of course... Yeah right!!

I somehow managed to find my way home as I didn't board on campus, and by the grace of the drinking gods, stumbled to my bedroom without seriously injuring myself or breaking any furniture. As I started to get undressed, I began to replay the images of fucking "my little daughter" again and it gave me another hard-on. I started to consider if my mother would do something like that with me and that image made me even more excited. I had to beat off to relieve the pressure building in my balls.

As soon as I got naked, I sat at my computer with a towel, a tube of KY Jelly and a bowl of water to dip my hand into when I needed the lubrication to get more slippery as I pumped my rod. I then searched for a porn site that featured incest.

Having found one, I started jerking off to the pictures of sexy mothers of varying ages, getting single, double and triple penetrated. Boys were sucking their mothers, mothers were blowing their sons.

As I stroked myself, I heard a movement at the doorway of my room. It's after 2 in the morning and nobody should have been up at that hour. I froze with my hand still grasping my hard, lubricated cock and as I looked across at the door way, I see my mother watching me and what I was doing.

She was dressed in a very revealing, white, see through, waist length, teddy and had apparently woken up to use the bathroom. She must have come to check up on my well being after the party. My mother sees me with my hand on my dick and she just stands there watching me. After a few seconds, she walked over to me and took a look at the nude pictures on my computer screen.

"So that's what you're doing in here late at nights... You're masturbating..."

I managed to nod meekly in reddened, embarassment.

She looked back and forth at me and the computer screen for a while. My heart raced at a thousand beats per minute in anxiety of what she would do next. After several tortuous and agonizingly long seconds, my mother finally spoke.

"My God... Is this an incest site?... Are those pictures of mothers and sons having sex with each other?... It is, isn't it?... God... Do people really do that?... I wonder if it's real?... Do you think it is?... I wonder... Well do you?... Would?... Oh God... What am I thinking?... I... This... This is really dirty do you know that young man?"

"I know mom... I'm sorry... I shouldn't be masturbating in here like this..."

"No baby... I'm not talking about you masturbating that I think is dirty... Not that... I understand why you do it... Christ... Everybody does it... Even me..."

"YOU DO?!?... You masturbate mom?... Wow... Shit... I mean... Well... Ahm... What?... Well what are you talking about mom?... What do you think is so dirty?..." I asked her.

My mother then said the most unbelievable, yet what must have been the most erotic thing I had ever heard before up to that point of my young life.

"This is what I think is dirty honey... I've been so horny lately and my dildo and fingers just aren't the same as feeling a nice hard cock in me... You are the only man around the house at the moment... But... But... But you are my son... And I can't believe that I'm thinking about having sex with you right now... I've been thinking about it so much lately and I'm so ashamed... Incest is sinful... It's immoral... Having sex with a relative is wrong... It's against the laws of both man and God... But I'm so horny that I feel like I'm going to go out of my mind if I don't get a real cock soon... Even if... I can't believe I'm saying this... Even if... Even if it's yours... And now I catch you masturbating to the same thing I've been thinking about... How do you feel about something like that honey?... Your mother considering having sex with you?... My own child?... Does incest turn you on?... Is that why you are jerking off to this site?... Heavenly Father... I can't believe that I'm telling you this... I'm so embarassed... Forget it... We can't... We couldn't... We won't... We just can't, could we?..."

"I don't care mom... Don't worry, I won't tell... In fact... The reason I'm in here jerking off now is because I kinda had an incestuous experience tonight and it made me start thinking about having sex with you too... I fucked one of the cheerleaders at the party... She was drunk and kept on calling me daddy when I was fucking her... She thought I was her father and begged me to punish her for being a bad girl... So I pretended to be her father and had my way with her... When I got home, I started thinking about her and her father then I started thinking about you and me... I got horny and found this incest site on the computer and started jerking off... Come on mom... Let's do it... Let's forget that we are related... What would you do right now if I wasn't your son?... What would you do if I was somebody else?... What do you say mom?... Want to go for it?... I'm willing to try if you are... Come on... We're all alone... No one else is around... Let's do it together... Just you and me... Will you mom?... Will you?..."

"Really?!?... Do you really mean that?... You're okay with all that I just told you?... Are you sure?... My God... What am I saying?... We can't... We can't really do something like that, could we?... But it's so sinful... So decadent... We couldn't... We shouldn't... Should we?... I mean... Oh God... What do you think honey?..."

"Yes mom... I really meant it... Look at you... You're gorgeous... A guy would be out of his mind if he didn't want to make love to a beautiful woman like you... Your son included... Besides... I'm probably even more horny than you are at this moment... Don't worrry... No one besides the two of us will ever know about this, I promise... Tell me what you want me to do mom?... Come on mom... Tell me... Pretend I'm not your son... Just like I did with that girl... It'll be fun mom... Let's go for it... I know you want to try... I can tell... I can see it... You're horny aren't you..."

After a few more moments of thought, my mother then stood up, reached down and pulled her nightgown up over her head revealing her nakedness to me, her son.

She was now totally nude and I was sitting with my face staring right into her well kept, beautiful black bush and a clitoris that was engorged in arousal.

She then shoved her hips forward in the direction of my mouth. I could feel her juicy lips part as I stuck my tongue between the folds of her labia and licked the secretions that had been produced because of her arousal.

Before I knew it, my chin was dripping with her juices and she was moaning in blissful delight and encouraged me in my act.

"Mmmmmm... Oh God... This is so wrong... This is so so bad... Do you know that?... So so bad... I can't believe that I'm letting you eat me out... Your very own mother... I feel like such a whore... Yes, yes... Lick it... Uh huh... Like that... Just like that... Your own mother... My God... Sucking your own mother's wet pussy... Licking my vagina... Oh God... Mmmmmm... That feels soooooo goooood... Keep licking me... Keep sucking my clit... Keep licking mommy's clit... Eat me out and make me cum... Suck mommy's cunt and make me cum... Make mommy cum baby... Make mommy cum in your mouth... Drink my juice... Drink your mother's juice..."

4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
295 Followers