Daddy's Little Angel

Story Info
Daughter helps grieving widower father.
3.6k words
4.22
100.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six days since Janet had received the telegraph that would change her life forever. It had been short and to the point.

"Mom in accident, need you home. Love Dad."

She had immediately gone to her college counselor, and withdrawn from all of her classes, checked out of her dorm room, and caught the first plane home.

Her twin brother David had met her at the airport, with the bad news. There mother had been in a serious car accident, and had passed away just an hour before Janet had arrived.

Janet immediately felt sick. True, her and her mother had never been what you would call close, but she hadn't even had a chance to say good bye.

David told her that their father had taken the news very hard, and the doctor had admitted him to the hospital for observation. It would be up to her and David to notify the family, and make the funeral arrangements.

Janet and David had been sleeping together for the last two years. David had taken her virginity, on her eighteenth birthday. His birthday present to her. He called it.

The first time had been awkward as it had been his first time too. She had to admit that it had hurt the first time, but David assured her that it would get better, and he had been right. The more they had sex, the better it got.

But then she went on to college, and her sex life stopped. Seeing David at the airport, had her juiced flowing heavy, and her pussy twitching, but there was no time for that now. There was too much to do. But she made a mental note that they would make up for lost time as soon as they could.

David called the funeral home and made all of the arrangements, while Janet notified family and friends. She had not imagined that her mother had so many friends. Apparently, other people didn't see the way Janet did.

With all of the arrangements taken care of, the twins decided to head for the hospital to check on their father. They were told that he had been heavily sedated and would be asleep for several hours.

David said that he figured that Janet must be getting hungry, and suggested a restaurant just down the street. With everything that had been going on, Janet hadn't realized just how hungry she was.

The restaurant was quiet as it was still early in the day, so they were seated immediately. As the twins had turned twenty one two weeks ago, David decided that a bottle of wine would go good with dinner.

The wine arrived and David tried it and pronounced it fitting. He poured wine for both of them, and they settled down to talk until dinner arrived. The subjects varied as neither was really in the mood to talk, but before they realized it, the bottle of wine was empty, and there dinner hadn't arrived yet.

David ordered a second bottle, and it arrived with their dinner. Janet hadn't realized it, but the wine was hitting her harder than she had thought. She was feeling very tipsy, not drunk, but not feeling any pain, and she also found that she was getting very horny.

She had only had sex with two boys, while away to college, and hadn't been very impressed with either. Both had been more interested in ramming their cocks into her pussy or mouth, and getting their rocks off, and then they had been interested in her needs.

She started thinking back on the last time she had been with David. It had been her last day of summer break, and she was heading back to school the next day. It was a very worm day, both of her parents were at work, and David was who knows where, so Janet decided to work on her tan. The back yard had a high fence so nobody could see in, and as she was not one for tan lines, she always sunbathed in the nude.

She positioned her blanket under a large tree, so that she could get plenty of sun, yet her eyes would be protected. Then stripping off her bikini, she stretched out to soak up the sun. The sun felt so good on her bare skin, that she soon found herself sleeping peacefully.

She woke up some time later, to find that her nipples were hard as a rock, her pussy was on fire, and her juices were flowing freely. It took her a minute to realize that her brother was kneeling over her, his face buried between her legs and his tongue buried deep into her pussy.

As her eyes began to focus, she also noticed that David's rock hard cock was only inches from her mouth. His tongue on her pussy felt so great, that she just had to return the favor. Reaching up, she grasped his cock by the base and gently guided it to her open mouth.

Letting it slip between her lips, she let it enter, until his pubic hair was tickling her nose. She knew at this point, his cock head would be just at the back of her throat. David's cock wasn't very long, but he really knew how to use what he had.

By the time he got through with his tongue and fingers, a girl didn't care how big his cock was she just wanted to be fucked. And fuck he did. He had staying power galore, and could usually get a girl off, at least twice, before he climaxed himself. And then when he did cum, he would give her as much as two normal men.

Janet started sliding her mouth up and down on her brothers' cock, paying special attention to the head. She knew that he liked that, and she liked doing what he liked. David continued working on her pussy until she couldn't take anymore. Her climax rolled through her so hard that she thought that she was going to go out of her mind.

Letting his cock slip from her mouth, she tried her best to catch her breath. When she could finally breathe, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh god big brother. I can't take anymore. Fuck me, damn you, fuck me."

David wasn't about to let any of her juices get away, so he continued to work on her pussy, until he had it licked clean. Then he scrambled around, until he was positioned between her legs, and his cock was just above her pussy.

"How bad do you want it?" David asked.

Janet reached between then, grasped his cock and tried to stuff it into her pussy. "Oh you bastard, I need you to fuck me right now and you know it." Janet screamed as she raised her pussy towards his cock head. "Fuck me damn you, fuck me."

"That's all I needed to here." David replied as he lunged forward and drove his cock into her with one lunge. As soon as his balls bounced against her, he pulled out slightly and slammed into her again. He started ramming his cock into her as hard as he could, as he knew that she liked it that way. It only took a few minutes before Janet was Cumming again, and she could feel another climax building. She hoped that she could hold out, but wasn't sure. The last time David got her this hot, she passed out before he climaxed.

Just as she was ready to climax a second time, she could feel David's cock starting to jerk, and knew that he was almost ready.

"Oh yes, do it. Shoot your load into my hot pussy. Fill me up with your beautiful cum."

David didn't hesitate to give her what she wanted. His cock jerked one last time, he slammed it into her as far as he could and started pumping her pussy full of cum.

Janet's trip down memory lane started to fade, and her mind drifted back to the present time. She hadn't realized that her hand was in her lap, and she was rubbing her pussy through her dress. She noticed that her dress was getting wet, and if she didn't stop, the dress would be ruined.

She quickly pulled her hand away, and placed it on the table. David stared at her with a weird look on his face, but didn't say anything. They quickly finished their meal and returned to the hospital. They were informed that there father was sleeping peacefully, and would probably be released the following day. David decided that there was nothing more they could do for now, and escorted Janet home.

Arriving home, Janet started to realize just how much wine she had consumed at dinner. She made it into the house alright, but when she tried to make her way to the bedroom, she almost fell. Luckily David was right behind her, and caught her before she did. David guided her into the bedroom, helped her sit on the bed, and then turned to leave, telling her to get some sleep.

"David, don't leave." Janet begged, as she flopped back onto the bed. Raising her legs, and spreading them wide, at the same time, giving David a perfect view at the very wet crouch of her panties.

Seeing just how hot and horny his sister was, made David's cock jump to full erection. He loved fucking Janet, but he wanted to fuck her because she wanted him too, not because of the effects of the wine.

"Janet, you've had too much to drink. You don't know what you are doing."

"Oh but I know exactly what I am doing, brother dear." she said, reaching between her legs, and pulling her panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy to his gaze. David couldn't help but see her juices glistening on her pussy hair.

"But sis, I've had as much to drink as you have. I don't know if I can do you any good." David quipped.

"Oh, from the look of that bulge in tour pants, you've got just what I need. I don't care about preliminaries; just fill my pussy with that fantastic rod of yours before I go to sleep. Pleeeese?"

With that Janet started sliding her finger up and down just inside of her wet pussy lips.

That was all that David could handle. Staggering over to the bed, undoing his pants as he went; he let them fall to the floor, as he crawled between his sisters' outstretched legs. With a little fumbling, Janet managed to grasp his cock and guide it between her pussy lips. With one forceful lunge David buried his cock deep with in her love canal.

That was all that Janet needed. She was so hot from what she had been doing and thinking about that she climaxed, as soon as he plunged into her. Then she immediately passed out cold. Having his cock buried deep in his sisters pussy, David did what came naturally. He started fucking her with a vengeance that he had never known before. The only problem was that he was so drunk, that he only lasted three plunges, and then passed out himself, with his now Semi hard cock, still buried deep in his sister's pussy. The twins both woke up several hours later, with David's limp cock lying next to his leg, and Janet's pussy covered with a thick layer of cum.

Apparently he had managed to finish what he had started sometime during the night.

After showering and changing cloths, the twins proceeded to the hospital to check on their father. They found their father sitting up in bed, looking well rested. After talking to his doctor, he was realized and they took him home. He was told to take it easy for a few days, but that after that everything should be fine.

A week later, their father was back to his old self again, and he and David had returned to running the family landscaping business. Janet and David continued to have sex together, as often as they could, thinking that their father had no knowledge of their illicit affair.

Unbeknownst to the twins, their father had come home for lunch, unannounced, one day earlier in the week. As he walked down the hall to his bedroom, to retrieve something he needed for work, he couldn't miss hearing strange noises coming from Janet's room. Concerned about his daughter, he stopped to investigate.

He opened the door slightly, and what he saw caught him completely by surprise. As he peered into her room, he saw Janet, up on her bed on her knees, her short skirt bunched up around her waist, and her panties pushed down around her knees. To her fathers' amazement, her brother Steve was up on the bed behind her, with his pants down around his knees, and his rock hard cock sliding in and out of Janet's pussy.

Their father couldn't believe his eyes. He had no doubt that his kids were sexually active, after all they were adults now, but he didn't know that they were sexually active with each other. From the way that Janet was moaning and begging Steve for more, there was no question that she was enjoying what Steve was giving her. Their father quietly closed the door, hurried to his room to retrieve what he had been after, and quickly left the house. He spent the rest of the day trying to forget, what he had witnessed.

After all what the twins had been doing was incest, and incest was wrong. Brothers and sisters just didn't have sex with each other. By the end of the day, he finally convinced himself that he had been imagining things, and he really hadn't seen what he thought he had. Two days later, he found out just how wrong he was.

Janet woke up on Saturday morning, with her kidneys screaming. She had never had to pee so badly in her life. Climbing out of bed, she stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. When she arrived she noticed that the bathroom light was on. But the door was open, so she didn't think anything about it. After all, her dad and brother were always leaving lights on around the house. She slipped into the bathroom, pushing the door closed behind her.

Walking over to the toilet, she pulled up her nightgown, sat down and started to relieve herself.

She thought that she could hear a noise coming from the other side of the bathroom, but as she was just waking up, she assumed that she was hearing things. Then she heard it again, and this time she knew that it wasn't her imagination. It sounded like a splashing sound, like a fish jumping out of water. Peering around the corner at the bathtub, Janet got the surprise of her life.

*****

Jack, Janet's father had woken up that morning with the worst hard on he had ever experienced in his life. He had been dreaming about his late wife all night. Up until her death they had had a fabulist sex life. She had no inhibitions, was willing to try almost anything at least once, in fact she had even surprised him a few times with some of her suggestions. Between dreaming about their sex life with a few clips thrown in of Janet and David having sex the other day, Jack was so horny, that he couldn't stand it.

Jack had decided that maybe a warm bath would help, so he had gotten up, went to the bathroom and settled down to relax in the hot water. The only problem was; the hot water didn't help, if anything it made things worse. Now, not only was his cock hard, now it was throbbing so badly, that it was starting to hurt. Jack knew that there was only one thing his could do. He had to relieve himself somehow. Wrapping his fingers around the base of his hard rod, he started sliding his hand up and down.

That was what Janet saw when she peered around the corner. At first she couldn't believe her eyes, and she jerked back so she couldn't see.

"Had she actually seen her father jacking off in the bathtub?"

Curiosity got the better of her and she had to take another look. Peering around the corner again, she got her answer. Sure enough, her father was lying back in the warm water, his hand wrapped around his rock hard member, and he was slowly sliding it up and down.

Janet found that she could not take her eyes off of what her father was doing. She had never seen a man jack off before, and was fascinated by it. She also found that she was getting that tingling feeling in her pussy again, and her juices were starting to flow. She found that she was getting turned on by what her father was doing.

Then all of the sudden, Janet found that she was feeling sorry for her father. She could tell that he was horny, and with her mother gone, there was no pussy for him to relieve himself in.

"But I've got a pussy." Janet thought. "I've already been fucking my brother, what it would hurt. And dad needs me right now."

Since she had finished relieving herself, Janet stood up and walked over to stand next to the bathtub. Jack was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even notice that his daughter was standing there looking at him.

Janet couldn't stand the idea of her father having to jack off to relieve himself. Reaching down, she grasped her nightgown, and pulling it up over her head, she dropped it to the floor. She stood there naked looking down at her father, for only a second, then stepped into the bathtub and kneeled down so her pussy was just above his rock hard cock.

Reaching between them, she gently removed his hand from around his cock, bringing her pussy down at the same time. As soon as her pussy lips touched his cock, she pushed down as hard as she could, driving his cock deep inside of her.

Jack couldn't believe what was happening. One minute he was jacking off, thinking about his dead wife, and the next his cock was buried deep into a warm pussy. His eyes sprang open, and at first he thought that he was once again looking at his wife.

But how could that be. His wife was killed in a car wreck. There was no way that he could be fucking her. Then his eyes focused and he realized that it was his daughter that was ridding up and down on his hard cock.

"No, this can't be happening." he told him self. "This is wrong. There is no way that I can be fucking my own daughter. I have to stop this."

But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop it. His cock felt fantastic sliding in and out of her pussy, her tits were bouncing up and down just the way that his wife's used to. And from the big smile on her face, it appeared that she was enjoying it as much as he was.

There was no way that he was going to stop what was happening, in fact he found himself starting to thrust up, to meet her downward motions. He could tell that he was about ready to cum, but he didn't want to cum in her pussy.

He tried to grab hold of her hips to lift her off of his cock, but she pushed down against him.

"Don't you dare take it out! I want to feel your cum deep inside of me. Please daddy, cum in me, CUM IN MEEE!!!"

With that she started slamming her pussy down on him as fast as she could, until his cock exploded and her started filling her pussy with cum. Then she slammed her pussy down as far as she could, and started milking his cock for everything he had. When he finally stopped shooting, Janet sat there for a minute, then let his now limp cock slip from her pussy, and sat back in the bathtub to try and relax.

Jack couldn't believe what had just happened. Had he really just fucked his own daughter? Could that be possible?

Looking across at Janet, he smiled.

"You realize that this did not happen right."

"Oh yes daddy, it did happen. And chances are that it will happen again."

"Now wait a minute young lady." Jack stammered

"No! Listen to me a minute. You and mom were married a long time. You had a very active sex life. You are a normal man and you have needs. Moms not here to take care of those needs, and I am. Someday you might meet some nice lady you want to be with and then you won't need me for sex anymore. And when that day comes, OK. But until then I am here for you. My mouth and my pussy are here anytime you want or need them."

"But what about your brother?" Jack asked.

"You know about David?" Janet asked.

"Yes, I saw you two together the other day." He told her.

"Well daddy, I am a big girl now. I am sure that I can handle your needs, as well as David's, and who knows what else might come along in the future. But for now, why don't we just make the best of the present situation, and see what develops from there.

Jack thought about that for a minute, and as he looked at his daughters' naked body in the tub across from him, he found that his cock was starting to rise again. The more he thought about it, the better the idea seemed to appeal to him.