Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter help Father cope after Mother's death.
1.3k words
4.17
129.3k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was daydreaming again. She shook her head and wondered why. Last night she had noticed her Father staring at her chest and that was all she could think about. As she walked home she puzzled over this. Her mother had died six months ago, and her dad seemed like he was getting better, finally. But there was no way her dad could be looking at her tits, she thought, after all, I am his little girl and that would be...it would be...Cassie had a vision of her dad on top of her, fucking her, making her scream for release. That's not right, if my friends knew about this they would think I was sick.

That night at dinner, Cassie noticed her dad staring at her tits again. When he realized she was watching, he cleared his throat.

"You shouldn't wear such revealing honey, they make boys think about sex." he said.

Cassie arched her brow, "What about you Dad? What do you think about?" she asked softly. She shocked herself and wished she hadn't said anything. She also noticed that her dad was a little shocked.

"Well honey, I think about sex too. I see you prancing around in your little skirts and revealing blouses and I just want to fuck your tight little pussy." he blurted.

Cassie's jaw opened then closed. Her dad had rendered her speechless. She sat there at the dinner table as her dad got up and came to stand next to her. It was hard not to notice the bulge in his pants.

"I can't take it any more honey! You remind me so much of your mother! I ache everyday from wanting her and not having her and then seeing you showing off your beautiful young body." He sighed, "I want you, I want to make you mine."

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her passionately. Cassie was stunned and couldn't resist his soft, exploring kiss. Surely this wasn't wrong. Her father was hurting so much and she could help him.

"I love you Daddy."

"So you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, and if it'll help you, then you can have me to do whatever you want with."

Her dad picked her up and carried her upstairs, to the bedroom. Once there, he took all of her clothes off, revealing her perfect young body to his gaze.

"You are so beautiful!"

He quickly shed his own clothes and then knelt between her legs. Her pussy was wet with her growing excitement and he could no longer resist her sweet smell. Cassie moaned as her dad's tongue unfolded her lips to search for her clit. When he found it she gasped. Her hips bucked, thrusting her pussy into her dad's face, silently begging for more. His tongue swirled around her clit, his lips sucked her into his mouth, and his teeth gently nibbled her most sensitive parts.

"Ohhhhh Daddy! Ohhh I....I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Yes honey, cum for Daddy." he encouraged, working harder at her little clit.

Cassie's sweet nectar gushed from her body and into her father's waiting mouth. He swallowed with gusto, loving the satiny taste and feel of his little girls juices. He watched as she slowly recovered from her first given to her by someone other than herself. Sweat glistened on her skin in the moonlight. Her full breasts rose and fell with each breath.

"Oh Daddy, that was wonderful!" Cassie exclaimed. She looked at him shyly. "Can I...Daddy, can I suck your cock?"

Hearing his little girl talk like that almost drove him over the edge.

"Yes honey." he lay back on the bed, his nine inch cock jutting from a patch of dark pubic hair.

Cassie's eyes lit up. "Wow Dad! It's so big and thick!"

Her dad's laughter rumbled in his throat.

She leaned forward, her hair forming a curtain around her face, and hesitantly flicked her tongue around the big purple head. Her dad's cock twitched in response, and her dad moaned. Encouraged, she licked from the base to the head, and back down, slowly, and all around. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and slid her dad's cock as far down her throat as she could. Her dad placed his hand at the back of her head. Whether to steady her or keep her there she had no idea, neither did she care. She increased her pace, going faster and faster. She created intense suction as she came up and swooped down.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah baby girl. That feels sooo good." he moaned.

Cassie was encouraged by all of her father's moaning so she kept up. Faster and faster she went, swallowing over half of her father's large cock down her throat.

"Awwww honey, I'm gonna cum!" he gasped.

His grip tightened on the back of her head and she felt his hot seed rushing into her mouth. She almost gagged, but quickly readjusted and milked every drop of her dad's cum out of his cock.

Cassie crawled up and snuggled into her dad's side. He sighed and pulled her close.

"That was amazing honey. I'm gonna have to work hard to pay you back for that."

"Oh Daddy, you don't have to pay me back. After all, you gave me a great orgasm already."

"Yeah, but I haven't fucked you yet."

Cassie's eyes got round. "Daddy, I'm a virgin."

"Do you want some sweaty, pawing boy to take your virginity in the backseat of his car?"

Cassie shook her head no. "I want you to Daddy, because I love you and this is the greatest gift I can give you."

Her dad rolled over and ran his hands along her smooth curves. His fingers played with her erect nipples, before swooping down to dip into her soaking wet, hot little pussy. Cassie moaned softly, squirming at her father's touch. He searched and quickly found her g-spot. Her back arched off the bed, as she screamed. Her juice exploded out of her and dripped down her dads wrist. He was merciless, he kept touching that spot over and over until Cassie was trembling and mindless. Her dad positioned himself between her legs, she was good and ready. He put the head of his large cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid slowly in. Cassie jerked in surprise when her hymen snapped, but she felt no pain. Her dad began moving within her tight little hole slowly, getting her accustomed to the invader. Cassie brought her legs around her dad's back and urged him on.

"Faster Daddy...fuck me hard! Ohhhhh yes Daddy! Harder, harder! Faster, faster! Ohhhhh please!" she screamed.

The more he fucked his little girl, the more she wanted. He stopped and tossed her onto her hands and knees.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you like the little bitch you are!" he growled.

"Ohhhh yes, Daddy please, fuck me, make me your little slut!"

He slammed his big cock into her tight pussy, and pounded into his angel for all he was worth. Without warning, he stuck a finger into her ass. Cassie was too far gone to care, she just screamed and pushed back to receive her dad's powerful thrusts. His cock was soaked and shiny with her juices and he took it out of her pussy and placed it at the entrance of her ass. Cassie froze.

"Daddy? What are you doing?"

"Making you my little slut in every sense of the word!" He slammed his hard cock into her ass. Cassie screamed in surprise and pain. As her dad worked his cock in and out of her ass the pain melted away, replaced by, to Cassie's surprise, an intense pleasure that she had never imagined existed.

"Ohhhh Daddy that feels soo good! Awww god! I'm cumming again!"

He pounded his pretty daughters ass, giving her a hard smack every few seconds. He felt himself on the verge of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh Daddy, it won't stop!" Cassie was in the throes of one long continuious orgasm.

Her anal walls squeezed the invading cock.

"Ohhh honey, my little slut, I'm cumming!"

Cassie felt her dad's cum spray her intestines, and her own orgasm intensified.

They collapsed into a heap on the bed, sweating and breathing heavily.

"I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too Princess!"