Daddy's Little Pain Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
She begins to consider the results.
2.4k words
4.43
122.4k
18
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

To My Readers: Day 3 of her journey has arrived. If you have not read Days 1 and 2, I recommend you do so. You can find them by clicking on my name, lindiana, below and locate my other submissions. Enjoy!

Today was different. When I got home from class, I slowly closed the front door and leaned back against it. My eyes swept around the living room of our home, noticing it for the first time in a long time. The afternoon sun shone through the big windows on each side of the fireplace. It made the neutral beiges and browns glow. I closed my eyes and smiled. Today was different. Today was Friday.

I ran up the stairs giggling, my books held tight to my chest. Throwing open my bedroom door, I noticed the box on the bed right away. I guess I was expecting it. Tossing my books on the dresser, I ran to bed and sat on the edge as I picked up the box. On the cover, it said "Wear this and your robe and nothing else." Slowly, prolonging my suspense, I lifted the lid from the box.

Gasping in delight, I lifted the corset from the tissue. It was black, with satin laces up the front. Hard wires crossed the top where my breasts would sit. There were no coverings for the breasts, they would be completely exposed. I smiled in excitement.

As I put on my outfit for daddy, I began to think I was lucky it was just daddy and me. Mama had passed away when I was a little girl. Daddy had been career military, never in one place long enough to think about settling down. After he had put in twenty years, he started to realize he wanted more. Then he met Mama when she was fresh out of high school. He married her within a few months and I was born just shy of their first anniversary. I was only four when she died. I don't remember much about it but Daddy crying a lot.

This had been our home for as long as I can remember. Daddy stayed in the military for a while after Mama died. When he retired, he converted one of the bedrooms into an office where he conducted his ‘business'. I had no idea what Daddy's business was.

The secret room downstairs had always been there. When I was small, it was kept locked at all times. I thought the mystery of it was exciting. The reality was even more so.

Snapping my mind back to the present, I looked at myself in the mirror. The corset was divine! It lifted and separated my breasts so they looked liked creamy vanilla mountains ready to be sucked. Already, my pussy lips were frothing, whipped into a frenzy of desire. I grabbed my robe and tightened the belt around my waist before heading out of my room and down the stairs to daddy.

When I reached the door, I knocked and whispered, "Daddy, may your slut have permission to enter?"

"Yes she may…enter and stand before me."

I opened the heavy door and stepped into the dim interior. Daddy stood before the solid wood desk once again in his own black robe. In four short steps, I was before him. Daddy is tall, easily over 6 feet. I was not that tall, pushing 5' 4". Daddy lifted a hand to my chin and tilted my face up to look at him. He bent down and placed his warm lips lovingly on mine. "Hello, slut" he breathed against them. Standing straight, leaning back against the heavy desk, he ordered, "Remove your robe and hand it to me."

I slid out of the silky material and handed it to daddy, standing before him in nothing but the corset. I could feel his eyes taking in the curves of my young breasts. His hands lifted and his fingers began to softly caress my nipples. I sighed in pleasure at this touch, so light and delicious. I felt my nipples hardening beneath his practiced touch. Suddenly, his fingers were gone…but only for a moment. Then, I felt the familiar chill of the cold metal clamps. He quickly affixed them to each nipple, wrapping the chain around his right fist. His eyes glued to my breasts, he tugged the chain. Instinctively, I took a step forward. His left hand shot out and slapped me hard across the face. "Do not move, slut!" With tears in my eyes, I stepped back, moaning in pain as he tugged at my nipples.

He tightened the chain around his wrist and pulled it again. My whole body jerked forward but my feet remained firmly planted where I stood. A soft whimper of pain whispered past my lips. Daddy's eyes only saw my nipples, which were becoming red and swollen. "Exquisite. Beautiful. A perfect slut."

He took my hand then. "Come, slut," he said as he led me across the room to the far wall. On it had been affixed a large heavy wooden cross, life-sized. At the t, I saw what appeared to be a large circle band of metal. Smaller circles were attached at each end and something similar at the bottom. I looked up at daddy with questioning eyes and he simply smiled.

"Place your back against the cross," he ordered. I quickly obeyed as he moved before me, lifting my left arm away from my body. With a click, he snapped the metal band around my wrist. He repeated the same with my right arm. My arms were now extended away from my body and restrained. He looked into my eyes, "Lift your head." I did as instructed and he reached to wrap that band around my long neck, snapping it closed. Then kneeling at my feet, he crossed my ankles and also snapped them into the cold metal bands. I was restrained completely and unable to move.

Taking up the chain that hung from the clamps on my breasts, he reached above my head and grabbed a heavier chain that hung from the ceiling. Pulling it down, he hooked the chain from the clamps onto an s hook at the bottom of the ceiling chain.

Smiling at me, he crossed a few steps to his left where I could see a pulley. His right hand twisted it once around and the chain moved up towards the ceiling, pulling my nipples with it. I groaned in pain but could feel the sudden outpouring of arousal between my thighs.

Daddy walked back to me and slid his hand between my thighs, his fingers coming out wet with my need. "What a hot little slut you are," he breathed in my ear as he slid his fingers into my mouth. I sucked my daddy's fingers clean, enjoying the taste of my juices upon them. Pulling his fingers from my greedy mouth, he bent down and kissed my lips once more before walking quickly to the pulley and turning it once around again. My nipples were pulled up towards the ceiling painfully and I cried out as tears filled my eyes.

Daddy walked back to stand before me, noticing my trembling lip, "Be brave, my slut." He whispered, "Know your place is to please me and your pain pleases me. Take the pain I give you as a gift of love. Cherish it in your heart."

Walking to the far wall where the whips and other items hung, he took down a flogger and felt the weight in his hands for a moment before crossing back to me.

"Understand the pain," he said as he brought the flogger down across the tops of my thighs.

"Accept the pain," as he brought it down across my crotch.

"Use the pain," as he brought it down across my belly.

"Make the pain yours," as he brought it down across the bottom of my breasts.

I groaned, closing my eyes as I let the pain be absorbed by my body. I felt daddy's hot breath on my ear. "You are mine to use as I desire. For pain. For pleasure. And you will accept this and your position as my slut."

Passion filled me with his words and I licked my lips before whispering back to him, "Yes, daddy."

He stepped back, his eyes upon the expanse of my thighs. He lifted the flogger and began to strike them, back and forth, back and forth, as he spoke, "My pain, My pleasure are your pain, your pleasure. We are one. Use the pain to make you strong. Learn how to control it. It will become your strongest asset and your most powerful ally.

Pain leads to pleasure. Pleasure leads to pain. I will teach you these things, my slut, and many many more as we grow in our relationship together. But always, you will obey me. And you will accept everything I do to your body as my right and privilege as your owner. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you accept my terms, slut?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "Yes, daddy."

He smiled, no verbal response, only the lift of his hand and the weight of the flogger tearing down into the flesh on my exposed thighs. Over and over, again and again, harder and harder, tears welling in my amber eyes. Then his voice, rising over the roar in my ears, ordering me, "Use the pain, USE IT! Cum for me, slut. Cum for me!"

My body shook in its' restraints. My nipples ached from the unending pull on them. But I heard my daddy's voice and something deep inside me let go. In a shattering quake, my mind totally lost to all reality, I came. My orgasm was long, hard, intense and within moments, I could feel the juices of it rolling down the inside of my thighs.

The flogging stopped. I could hear Daddy's deep breaths from the exertion. I could see his eyes taking in the sight of my wet thighs. I blushed with embarrassment.

He used the flogger to tip my chin up until my eyes met his.

"You are exquisite. Your body is exquisite. And it is mine. Never forget that."

Smiling into his dark brown eyes, I murmured, "I won't, daddy."

Pressing his lips to mine, he caressed my cheek and murmured. "Think about what you have learned tonight. Take that knowledge and make it yours. Think about your body, how it is now mine. You have given it to me and I shall use it fully. Think about what this journey will do for you and to you. Absorb all this. Consider fully the power I have over you. Know that I shall take advantage of it and of you often. You belong to me now until I say you no longer do. You have no choice in this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you accept your fate at my hands?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good slut. Stay here and think on all you have learned. I shall return later." With that, he crossed to the pulley and turned it once around again. A scream of pain was ripped from my body as my nipples were pulled to the ceiling. My last glimpse of him was his right hand waving over his shoulder as he left the room.

**********

I don't know how long I was left there, hanging on the cross. I do know I lost consciousness. I do know that at some point I wet myself. I do remember hearing the distinctive sound of the urine hitting the bottom of the metal pail at my feet. I do remember not recalling it being there when Daddy had left. I do recall fading into sleep and falling forward in my restraints only to be jerked awake by the sudden yank at my nipples when I fell. It was completely dark in the room. There was no light, no window to allow the shine of stars or the beams of the sun. I could have been in that room, attached to that cross, for days, weeks, months. I would have not known.

The reality was that sometime during the night, my daddy came and took me off the cross. The reality was that he carried my body up the stairs to my room and laid me upon my bed. The reality was he kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you, my slut." The reality was he slapped my face until I gained a semblance of consciousness then knelt above me, pressing his hard cock down my throat. The reality was he ordered me suck him while I was half-conscious, exhausted and in pain. The reality was I sucked him and swallowed his sticky cum and did so with no whimper of pain or complaint.

The reality was I was his to use and do with what he chose. I knew that now.

As he fucked my face, filling my throat with his cock, I thought of all these things. I thought of the reality of being owned, of being his slave, his slut. It was not something I would have ever considered a week ago. But today, it was all I desired, all I knew and all I was bound to be. Some might look at this, my relationship with him, and say it is sick. But I say to them the love we share goes far deeper than paternal and outweighs the strength of blood with the power of love.

I sucked on his cock, this connection between us strong in my heart and mind, and knew I wanted to suck him, wanted to taste him, wanted to please him. He was my daddy but he was also my Master, my Owner and my Provider. This was but a small thing to show him my love and appreciation for all he had given me.

As he filled my mouth with his cum, a deep sense of satisfaction filled me. Knowing I had pleased him enough to earn his cum, knowing I had been found worthy of it, knowing I had aroused him to this point made me not only happy but filled me with a deep sense of contentment. As the last of his seed filled my mouth, as I swallowed every drop to hold it snuggly deep inside my belly, I looked up into his warm eyes and whispered, "Thank you, daddy."

Climbing off of me, standing beside my bed, he bent down and kissed my forehead. "You are most welcome, slut. Now sleep. Tomorrow you will serve me."

"Yes, daddy," I smiled as I drifted off into sleep, the sleep of one well-used, well-taught and well-loved. I was home.

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers