Daddy's Love Slave

Story Info
How did I know Daddy would change my life forever that night?
7.6k words
4.19
273.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother had been gone over a few years. When she ran off with her boss's husband, it just about killed my step-dad. She left as if he was nothing to her after several years of marriage with him. My father passed away when I was eight, but I don't remember much about him after all these years. Mom said I looked just like him, with big brown eyes and dark hair, but she never talked about him much. I always wondered what he was really like.

I was young when she and Tim got together, I'm 20 now, and knew that he wasn't my real dad, even though I always thought of him as such. Somewhere along the way, I fell in love with him. During the last year, my feelings grew more and more. Over the last few months, I had seen a change in him, something new and unexpected, not typical for my daddy. I never put my finger on what it was, but I would soon find out.

Tim was running late for work one morning and I heard him leave just as I was getting out of the shower. When I returned to the kitchen after getting dressed, I was surprised to see my breakfast waiting on the table and a note with a yellow rose beside it. He had never done anything like this and I felt a funny twinge inside my heart.

After picking the rose up, holding it to my nose and enjoying its soft scents, I read the note.

"Kristy,

Don't bother fixing dinner, we're going out somewhere special. I have some news for you and I think we deserve dinner and dancing. Be ready this evening.

Love Daddy."

I cried because I never really called him daddy. It was something that we had talked about, but he never actually felt comfortable with me addressing him like that since I knew my father.

I cleaned up my breakfast dishes and finished getting ready for work. As I looked over my reflection, I thought it wouldn't hurt to loose a few pounds, but then, who cares, I take care of myself and my body. My breasts perk at 38D, full and bouncy, fun to play with, which I did often. So at 5'6" and 125, long brown hair and beautifully dark brown eyes, I thought it was pretty hot.

I slipped on my black mico-mini skirt, and a low cut white top to show off the curved tops of my breasts. I have to admit, I was feeling very sexy and a bit horny as I looked over my form.

When I walked into the office, I felt as if I was spewing sexuality all over. Mr. Smith, my boss, quickly called me into his office to go over some plans he had on a current case we were working on. I watched him watching me, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I intentionally did not wear any panties on my freshly shaved pussy, and gave him the show of a lifetime as I swung innocently about in the chair. As I sat taking notes, I purposely adjusted myself so that he could get a better view up my skirt. I loved teasing the man. I knew he was enthralled with me because there were moments when he was at a loss for words.

I saw the look on his face when I purposely exposed my sex to him, it made me smile and I giggled softly to myself. He got up and quickly walked behind me trying to hide his wonderful stiffness that was so visible in his trousers. It made me feel hot knowing that I could do this to a man. I finished my notes and got up to leave, as I did, I "accidently dropped some papers so that I could bend over and expose myself fully to him. I heard him draw a deep breath as I did and swear I saw him drooling when I turned back to as if there was anything else.

"No, that will be all for now." he said clearing his throat.

I noticed a wet spot, I assumed from come, about the spot where his engorged head would have been laying.

Shyly, I asked him if he was all right, he cleared his throat again, nodding yes. I smile and slowly exited the door. He stopped me just before I slid beyond his site.

"Kristy, if I get any calls, please hold them. I'm going to be busy for about the next 20 or 30 minutes."

"Yes sir, I'll let them know." I went back to my desk smiling, proud of my actions and the reactions I received.

My desk is adjacent to Mr. Smith's private bathroom. I was quietly processing the notes into the computer when I heard moaning coming through the wall. I slipped back into his office and over to his bathroom door that was ajar. I peeked inside to see his reflection in he mirror. He was jacking his rod, slapping skin to skin and calling my name.

"Oh God YES! Yes Kristy! You sexy little bitch! Suck me harder, suck my cock, make me come you hot bitch you. Put your sweet mouth on my cock and suck me off as hard as you want. I want to shoot this hot load all on your face and in your mouth bitch!"

I was so turned on buy watching and listening to him, I found myself playing with my pussy. It was hot and wet, and my clit stood out hard and wanting. My lips were getting hotter and wetter the more I stroked. I was slick with pussy juice as I watched him squirt his cream all over the sink top and his hands. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming when my body let loose of its love liquid.

I leaned against the wall and regained my composure, adjusting myself and catching my breath. I quickly made my way to the ladies room, legs still quivering beneath me as I walked.

I went back to work, wishing the day would hurry. I was highly anticipating my date with daddy, and knew that I needed to get my work finished. I was still shaking from my masturbation episode. I so hoped to get out of the office early so I could get ready for my night on the town.

Around lunch, Mr. Smith came out of his office, it looked as if he had exhausted himself with self-pleasuring efforts. I had to smile, knowing I was the cause. He approached me, I noticed the drying stain on his trousers and chuckled.

"Kristy, since it's Friday, I think it would be nice if we left early today. Would that be alright with you?"

"I guess so. I mean, I've got plenty to keep my busy..."

He interrupted, "No, no, I'm not feeling quite myself, and think that maybe we should call it a day." he looked up and down my body, I was hoping he would say something about me, anything, but he unconsciously rubbed his crotch and walked away, closing the door to his office.

I gathered my things and felt his eyes watching me from inside the door of his office. I slyly bent over, as if to retrieve something from the bottom drawer, exposing myself to him again. I heard him moan and the door close quickly.

"Damn! I'm good!"

I was gone within the next fifteen minutes on my way to the Salon. I wanted to look special for my date and planned to get my hair and nails done. Kari is my hairdresser, and as soon as I walked in she took me to her station and got to work.

"The works, do it all!" I boldly requested.

When she was done, I was sexy as hell! I knew daddy wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me looking like this. My hair was pinned up, leaving my neck exposed, with a long curl enhancing my face.

"Have fun tonight, you sexy woman you!" Kari offered as I admired myself again and again.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet woman! You know I will." I smiled, 'this is going to be one hot night if I have anything to do with it!

I headed home to get ready for the evening. I was careful to bathe so that I did not mess up my hair and makeup. I had already picked out my dress, a little red hot number that exposed my luscious curves. It was very short with a slit up the back of the skirt and low cut in front.

I know every time I ever wore it, it always turned daddy on. He would get a massive hard on that was not easily hid. I matched my heels and decided against stockings, that way, if I bent over, everything would be exposed for his pleasure. At 5:30, I heard the door open and heard him coming into the house. I took one last look at myself, thinking about how sexy I was, and headed down to meet him.

He was taking off his coat and hanging it up, when he turned around, I was standing at the landing, perched sexily against the banister. When he saw me, the look on his face said he was pleased.

He walked closer to me before he spoke, "I must say baby, you look good enough to eat. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep the men away from you tonight." he smiled a sexy wanting smile. I felt myself blush.

He kissed my cheek, "I guess it's my turn. But I sure won't take the spot light from your luscious look. I'll have to keep on my toes so no one steals you away from me tonight."

"No need to worry about that daddy," I seductively whispered, "I couldn't even think about being with anyone other than you tonight." I brushed my lips across his cheek, making him stir even more.

I could hear him getting ready and anticipated a hot night to come. When he waled back downstairs, I was not prepared for what I saw. Daddy had never looked so handsome. God, he was so hot!

His black slacks fit him perfectly snug in all the right places, and his red, white and black satin shirt was gorgeous. It was unbuttoned to reveal his chest ever so slightly. GOD! I wanted to make love to him right there!

He smiled as he looked at me, "I take it you like?"

"Oh very much so daddy!" I walked closer to him, "Oh yes, so much!" So much I want to strip you naked and love you forever!

"Sure I look ok?

"Oh yes daddy! YES!" I boldly put my arms around his waste, "It looks like I'm going to be the one fighting the women off of you."

"Baby, you don't have to share me with anyone. I'm all yours." he kissed my cheek and I almost fainted.

"I'm not sharing you with anyone, ever." I whispered to his ear, grazing my lips against its lobe. I felt him shudder.

"Um baby, you're so sexy." It almost felt as if he would kiss me in that moment.

I felt my insides quiver with want of him. He moved his hands to my arms and held me momentarily.

"Are you ready for dinner?"

"I could eat just about anything."

"Be careful what you wish for baby." he smiled wickedly.

We walked out to the truck and daddy opened my door, such a gentleman, I heard him sigh as I got in. he went to the other side, mounting his steed, asking if I was ready. I shook my head yes and we headed out. I couldn't help but smile, thinking that what lay ahead in the night would change our relationship for ever. I just hoped that it would be worth it in the end.

We drove for about an hour, my anticipation growing in my belly. I suddenly realized where he was taking me. I had commented so many times about how I wanted to go to such a posh restaurant, but was always told it was to 'rich for our blood'. When we entered the parking lot, I gasped with glee.

"Oh daddy! Are you serious? here? I've always wanted to come here so much!"

"I know darling." he eased over in the seat and took my hand, kissing it, "Let's go have a very nice dinner and do some dancing."

He helped me from the truck and we walked arm in arm to the door. As we went in, it took my breath away it was so pretty. He walked up to the person standing at the front of the second set of doors and spoke of his reservations. We followed the man through the dining room into another room that was closed off by French doors.

I looked at him curiously, "The private dining room?"

He nodded yes. I kissed his cheek, and "You're so special to me daddy."

"Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet, just wait." a cocky smile pursed his lips, "just wait."

The dining room was breathtaking. Candles were lit, bringing a romantic ambiance to the atmosphere, the table settings were beyond my description, soft music played in the background, it was the best of everything.

Daddy pulled out the chair for me to sit in, and I gracefully perched myself in it, looking at his body as I went down. God he was sexy! I thanked him and he sat close to me.

Taking my hand, he asked what I would like to have, I shrugged my shoulders thinking about it.

"I think I would like the fish. I'm doing so well with my diet, trying to keep slim you know."

There was love in his expression, it was deep and caring, he spoke softly, "baby, you could gain weight and I would still love you just as much as I do now." he grazed my lips with his, "Your perfect any way you are, its what is in your heart that counts. You know that. and don't ever let anyone tell you different."

I wasn't listening to his words, the kiss was still burning on my lips. I stumbled over my words, "Thank you Daddy," I whispered.

"Do you know how much I love you? You stuck with me after your mom left, and you've helped me heal, cared for me during the rough times. You've always been there for me."

"Oh daddy, I could never leave you. I love you."

He scooted closer to me, taking my hand. I continued, "How could I leave such a loving man. You held me when I cried, kept me going when things were tough, helped me adjust to her leaving us behind. And even though Uncle Randy was here for us, helping us through, it was us who pulled together and made it." I wanted him to kiss me so badly in that moment. A thought crossed my mind about my uncle, umm, and my dad together with me in the same room. Oh, I thought I would faint. I felt the heat build between my legs at the idea.

"Maybe we should call him and ask him to visit. It's been a long time since we saw him."

"Oh yes," I heard myself growl, "I would like that very much. He is very sexy, I think he would have fun during his visit."

"BABY? Do you have a thing for Randy?" All I could do was blush. "I'm a little hurt."

"OH don't be daddy. I love you so very much. But Randy, umm."

"Perhaps..." he held his tongue, but I knew what he was thinking. He quickly changed the subject.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to."

He led me to the dance floor and we danced the night away. It felt so good in his arms, so natural. I felt more heat building up between my thighs, my juices flowing hotly against my pussy lips. His hands felt of my back and drew me into him, I felt his breath against my cheek and wanted his kiss. I pushed into him, hinting to my notions. He kissed up the nape of my neck slowly, I felt my body quiver. I wanted it, but never expected his lips crashed into mine, bring me the most heated kiss I had ever had in my lifetime. It was almost more than I could handle.

I gasped, "Oh daddy, don't stop, please, don't ever stop." my lips ravaged his, passionately, "I want more, more of you, more of your love, seduce me."

His hands left my back and wrapped around to my chest, slowly caressing my massive breast though my dress. I moaned into his mouth, falling into his touch. I let my hand wander from his waist to his pants, feeling his growing member. He jarred a bit as I squeezed.

"You might want to watch how you handle that gun baby, it's loaded!" he whispered through our kiss. "If you keep doing that, the dessert you get wont be chocolate cake, it will be cream pie."

I didn't want to stop. I wanted him fully inside of my moist mouth. "Daddy, you're driving me crazy!" I panted back. "right now I want to rip your pants off and shove that hard cock deep between my lips, tantalizing you with my tongue and bringing that load of hot come from your tight balls, shooting into my mouth!" I backed away and looked at him, my eyes begging.

A smile crept over his lips, he was please with my request.

I continued, "I want to drink every drop of that salty liquior."

"Baby, if you don't stop, I'll have to tie you up and take you home." He smiled, almost laughing, "Now, let's eat, cool down, and realx. After all, isn't that what we came here to do, my Pet?"

As we walked back to the table, I wondered over his remark about "PET"? What did he mean by that. He brought me back to his attention by a quick slap on my ass. I jumped out of shock.

"My baby girl didn't like that?" he must have noticed the look on my face, "Then she's going to have to learn to love it." his smile was wickedly romantic.

"Oh, but daddy, I did enjoy it. But you've never hit me in your life. It was quite unexpected coming from you, but pleasing." I was settled in my chair and he was now sitting in his.

He kept smiling, "I wanted to talk to you about that Kristy, that's part of the reason I planned out tonight so well. It's very hard for me to discuss my fetishes, but I want you to understand my needs."

I looked at him with adoring eyes, I knew where he was going with this, although, he had no Idea I did. I played it off, "I will try daddy, just tell me. Tell me everything."

"The only way I know how to do this is be honest with you and come right out and say it."

"Just say it." I took his hand and waited for his words.

"I have this thing, this lifestyle that I prefer to participate in." he looked at me, wanting me to understand and continued, "Have you ever heard of BDSM baby?"

My smile was more prevalent, I bent over to him and kissed him fully, "Yes Master, I have."

He looked shocked and relived all in the same moment.

"I have read many books, and think that it would be great if you had someone you loved to share it with." I waited for a reaction, he waited for me to finish, "But daddy, there are some things that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing."

"And what are those?" he was so excited at my revelation.

"Needles, those hurt too much any way, and women, there's something just not right there for me, very uncomfortable. I would never want to be with another woman. I hope you understand that about me."

"Yes baby, I would never ask you to do anything that you wouldn't feel good about doing or that upsets you." he was on the edge of his seat, "What kind of things have you read, heard about, would like to try?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

"You understand that there are certain things that I, the Master, would make you do. It's my way or the highway when that is the case. Understand?!"

I shook my head yes, as he continued bartering me with questions, "Tell me everything you know about it? Where and how you found out about it?"

I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not. The way I origoinally found out, could make him angry. He motioned to me to speak and I finally did.

"I don't want to get in trouble, I don't want to make you angry."

"Now why would I be angry? What could you have done to get in trouble?"

I shuddered a bit, finding the words, choosing carefully how I spoke. I shily brought forth my voice, "Daddy. You know when you and mom used to go visit your mom and dad when I was younger? You know, when Grandma was sick, and you went down to see about them?" he nodded, I continued, "Well, I was a horny teenager, of course," he smiled, licking his lips, "well, I was very, Very horny one night and I tired everything I could to get off, but nothing worked. So, I went to your office to find one of your porn tapes. You know, the ones that are in your desk, way back in the bottom drawer, hidden behind the fake drawer opening?" I watched his eyes, watching to see if he was angry or interested. He seemed more interested than anything.

I kept talking, "Yes, I know all about them. Well, I started looking for something that peaked my curiosity and help me with my current issues at hand. I noticed that some of them were oddly named, and I came across one that had BDSM." he looked very aroused, and I noticed his hardness growing like his smile.

"Well daddy. I put one in the VCR, sat in your chair, naked, and watched it. When I saw what they were doing, the way they were pleasuring each other and liking it, it made me so fucking horny! I played with my pussy until I came and soaked your chair. My pussy was so hot wet and juicy." his steel hard rod was peeking from his jeans and his lips were telling me he was wanting me.

"Slow down baby. I might have to punish you for prowling through my desk. I think a spanking is in order for what you have done. Going through my things like that with out permission." he leaned in closer to me, "Tell me exactly what you did while you watched the movie. I want to hear all about that vixen pussy and how hot and wet it got." There was a look on his face that I had never seen, but it pleased me and I felt my pussy getting wet. I wanted him to fuck me so bad.

12