Dad's The Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Gina surprises Kathleen.
12.1k words
4.69
82.1k
40

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Sept. 30/08

I started painting Barb's Salon today. Actually, I started in the bathroom because she said she wanted to see if I knew what I was doing before she let me do the main area. I had to clean it first, the toilet and everything, but once I got that part done, the rest wasn't so bad. It being a small room, I was done by the end of the day, despite having to make everyone's coffee and sweep people's hair off the floor out front on a regular basis.

I'm not complaining. It's just that I get this funny vibe from Barb and the three other stylists, especially Norah, the one I'd seen when I first walked in the door yesterday, the one who still seems somehow familiar. I kind of get the feeling that they don't like me. Maybe I'm just being down on myself and paranoid, but they look at me funny. It must be because of Sheila, but if they didn't like me, why would Barb have hired me?

This evening, Daddy said I did the chicken up even better than usual. He calls me the Chicken Queen. His thing is potatoes, so I call him the Potato King, but I also make fun of him because potatoes are so easy, nobody can screw them up, whereas chicken requires the touch of magnificence. Also, knowing how to avoid poisoning us with salmonella is a must.

Oct. 01/08

I was doing the office today, again cleaning it first, again running coffee and pushing hair with the broom. Got it done, though. I'm pretty tired, but I earned eighty dollars and, by tomorrow, I'll have one hundred twenty for going out with Gina. And it's under the table, so there's no tax coming out of that.

Also, Norah spoke to me today. I was handing her a cup of coffee while she streaked a customer's hair, taking a break from whatever they were talking about to address me.

"I knew your mother."

"Oh?" I asked politely, not knowing what to expect.

"I used to run with her back in the day. Quite a gal, she was."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, she was quite the party girl. Didn't John tell you?"

I didn't want to divulge anything of me and Daddy's conversations about Sheila to her, but she and her customer were both looking at me now and I was getting pretty intimidated, so I just shrugged, not meeting their eyes.

"How is he, anyway? He still look good like he used to?"

" ... Yeah,..." I said, thinking of him in the pictures and telling the truth for whatever reason.

" ... Yeah, me and your dad are old friends, too. We all used to hang out back in the day."

I nodded, doubting this very much.

"How's Peg?" she asked with a slow smirk.

"Fine," I answered.

"She hasn't been around in a good while. Should tell her to drop by the next time you see her."

"I should,... I got stuff to-"

"Yeah, better go do some, ah, crack filling." she interrupted, her smirk a little more pronounced.

That's the second time somebody made a comment about me crack filling. What's with that?

Oct. 03/08

What a day! Oh, my god! Wait till you hear, but first things first.

Cleaned and painted the stockroom today, the usual distractions present. I've decided to slow down. I definitely don't like the way people are treating me there and I'm not concerning myself with saving Barb Sutton any money. Stretching out the job for my long term benefit is now an allowable offense to the work ethic that Daddy taught me about, and I know that sounds bad, but I don't like them. I've also decided to keep my ears open when I'm there. It's not really like I'm invading other people's privacy, because I think they're talking about me a lot of the time, anyway. Again, this could just be my paranoia, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I can be sneaky when I want.

But, that's not the big news.

Now that I've got work out of the way, let me tell you how my night out with Gina went. First of all, (we met at the corner Tim's again) I told her I got a job and what I was doing. She was quite happy for me and said we'd have a special celebration, even though the job would probably only be temporary.

"Are they nice to work with?" she asked as we sat with our coffee.

" ... Well, not really. I don't think they like me."

"What? Why wouldn't they like you?"

"I look a lot like Sheila, my mother, and I guess she used to hang around that part of town. They recognized her in me and, once they found out my name, they told me that they knew her. She used to be a hair stylist there."

"So, they didn't like her?"

"I don't know, I can't really tell, yet. They made a few comments about me crack filling. Kind of little jokes of some kind, but I don't get them."

" ... Kathleen," she said, frowning, "I don't know shit about DIY, but I know a catty old cow when I hear one and I get that joke. They're insinuating that you're a whore."

"What?"

"They're just a bunch of old bitches, you should tell them to go fuck themselves."

"Oh my god, I knew it. It's because of Sheila. She had a reputation,... you know the kind of,... Well, you know. So, they think that because Sheila was, I am, too?"

"You should tell them all to go fuck themselves." she repeated adamantly.

" ... Yeah, but I don't think I could ever,... I don't think I'm that kind of person. Besides, I need the money and it's a chance to find out more about Sheila. I'm going to stretch the job out and make the most of it."

"But they're treating you like shit! You shouldn't let them! You need to stand up for yourself!"

"I know, but it's no big deal. I can take it and it's worth it."

"I see your point, but I just,... I don't want to talk about it anymore, we're supposed to be having fun tonight, right?"

"Right."

She actually did seem put out on my behalf. A minute later, I screwed up the nerve to ask a question.

"Umm,... hey, Gina?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I hope this question doesn't offend you, but are you part Japanese?"

"No, that doesn't offend me. My father's mother was Chinese."

"Oh," I answered. "Well,... you're very beautiful."

Her expression seemed to glow, for want of a better description, and she answered, "I'm glad you think so."

We went to the mall again, downed a micky and did some shopping before another movie at the theater, and here's where the night starts to get interesting.

There were these two guys sitting in front of us, laughing and talking, making just enough noise that we couldn't hear very well. I looked around to see if anybody else was bothered by this and saw several people in our immediate vicinity looking at the two men.

I no sooner looked back and to my left at Gina, when she kicked the back of one of the men's chairs. He looked back with an expression of irritation, revealing himself to be a little older than her.

She leaned forward and, in a low tone, said, "Sorry."

Soon after, they started up again and, before long, she kicked the back of his chair again, harder this time. So he turned, more irritated and glared at her. Her reaction was the same as before.

Again, they started up. This time, Gina actually slouched in the seat a little, cocked both of her black leather, thigh-high boots back as far as she could get them before kicking out with what looked like all of her might into the top of the seat ahead of her.

He was holding a supersized, jumbo popcorn while taking a drink from a cup that wasn't much smaller, both of which flew out of his grip and completely doused him, me watching the spinning containers as if it were happening in slo-mo, not believing Gina had done this.

He yelped angrily and shot out of his seat as Gina put her feet back down on the floor and sat back up. I laughed out loud before I could stop myself, it was so funny, but when he turned around, I stopped.

Oh, he was mad.

"What the fuck!?"

"Sorry," Gina repeated casually, taking a mouthful of popcorn from the container in her lap before adding, "Could you please sit down? You're blocking my view."

"You fuckin' did that on purpose!"

"If you don't calm down, security will kick you out, you know," She told him, still with that totally casual tone, leaning closer to me and trying to see around him.

"I don't give a fuck! You're gonna pay for my drink and popcorn, you little bitch! And my fuckin' clothes! I want your fuckin'-!"

"Sir!" someone hailed as a flashlight beam settled on his face.

He stopped yelling at Gina for a second to squint into the light coming from over my right shoulder, putting up his hand in a 'stop' gesture against it and yelling, "This fuckin' crazy bitch owes me money! Look what she-"

"Sir! This is Security, please quiet down, or we'll have to remove you from the premises."

"See? I told you to calm down," Gina said.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Okay, that's it, sir! Come on, you're leaving now!"

After a lot of protest from him, two security guys ushered the angry man away while I could almost feel Gina's smirk in the darkness beside me.

I couldn't believe it. The other guy stayed, having been cursed down by his friend for this decision, but was silent for the rest of the movie. She even got us an escort to our car by the two security guys, both of them glad to do it and actually checking us out! Yes, me too! Now I'm glad I wore that little skirt I got last Friday.

"I can't believe you did that, you are so cool, Gina!"

She started the car and smiled at me, shrugging her shoulders and saying, "Hey, we paid for our tickets, why should we have our movie spoiled by those two chimps?"

"I guess, but holy shit! ... Where are we going now?"

She chuckled and answered, "We're going to my place, I have a surprise for you. Maybe a few surprises."

"I love surprises."

Her apartment is really nice. Everything is so modern and cool, yet still comfy cozy. She began modeling the few things she bought, including a nightie that she saved for last.

I goggled.

Gina really is a beauty. With slimmer hips and smaller bust than me, she presents the perfect, trim lines of an athlete and model combined, her height and slightly dark complexion only adding to the look of health and perfection, and there's no question of where her confidence comes from, let me tell you. The shiny red, shockingly high hemmed, cleavage exposing little nightie looked super on her.

"Wow, Gina."

"You like?" she asked, looking away from the mirror and to her bed where I sat with the glass of white wine she'd given me.

"Yes."

"What part of it do you like?"

"Well,... the bottom of it. It's so short, it stops just before,..."

"Lures the eye, doesn't it?"

"It sure does. I should get one like it."

"Go try your stuff on."

"Nah, I'll wait till I get home."

"Are you kidding? I wanna see."

"But, all I really got this time was underwear and a shirt."

"So, what? I'm modeling this, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but nobody's ever seen me like that and it would be,... pretty hard. For me."

"Please? Just for me?" she asked with that smile I couldn't refuse.

Hell, she's so nice to me, how could I refuse?

"(sigh) Okay, Gina."

"Yaaay!"

"But, only because I like you."

"Yaay, meeeee!"

I couldn't help giggling nervously, a little uncontrollably as I grabbed my shopping bag and headed for her adjoining bathroom, eyes down on the carpet and feeling myself flush.

I came back out a bit later wearing a white, short sleeved pullover with what I'd call a U-neck that showed moderate cleavage. Underneath that was a bra, part of a matching set I got, pink with little black polka dots and thin shoulder straps that came down almost under my arms. I felt like I was going to fall out of it and it was turning me on. So were the low cut, white bikini panties that exposed the lower half of my bum. In my hair was a wide, plastic, pink hair band I'd got on impulse, along with a pair of white stockings that I also wore.

"Whoa!" Gina said when she saw me.

Her sudden and sincere admiration came with a grin I'd never seen her use before then as she looked me up and down, slowly moving closer as I felt myself turning to a shade that would match my bra.

"Kathleen!" she exclaimed, actually laughing a little nervously now. "And to think, this is the tomboy I found standing in front of the sex shop! Oh my god, you're hot!"

"Gi-naaa!" I wailed, giggling nervously as I moved my hands in front of my panties.

"Oh, it's just me." she reassured, straightening my top. "This is a great fit, too. Look at your nice titties in it."

"Oh, my god!" I suddenly fretted, thinking of something. "You don't have a roommate, or a boyfriend, or husband that'll show up and see me-?"

"No, no, nothing like that," she laughed again, though still looking oddly nervous. "Just relax."

" ... I'm trying."

"I know you are. I'll try not to embarrass you anymore, okay?"

"Oh, you're okay. I'm just,... you know. Weird."

"No, you're shy."

" ... Gina, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, I've asked you all kinds. Come on over, hot stuff."

She went over to the bed and climbed on, the back of her nightie hiking up to show a matching thong underneath before she sat, waiting.

"Come on."

I went and climbed up, slowly settling on my thigh, knees bent, ankles behind my bum. She passed me my glass of wine and asked what I wanted to know.

"Well, if you don't mind,... I've been wondering where you work because,... well, you have style and,... you know."

"Ah. No, it's no prob, Kathleen. I work at Jaybirds."

"Huh? What's that?"

"I'm an exotic dancer."

My wine glass stopped on its way to my lips and I very rudely stared at her in complete astonishment.

"Uh oh."

" ... No! ... No, no!" I managed. I-I just didn't,... expect,... Oh my god, really? Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I don't mean to-!"

"Calm down, it's okay. I probably should have prepared you for that, but it's okay. It was actually a pretty positive response, considering."

"I've just never known anybody who,... Jeez, that must be such a turn on, but how do you do it?"

She laughed a little, obviously seeing that I really didn't think any less of her, and replied, "It's not that bad. Maybe at first, but you get used to it."

"It pays pretty good, huh?"

"Yes. I work the day shift and it's not as good as nights, especially on the weekend, but it's still plenty good enough. Plus, I do private parties."

"Like, at people's houses?"

"No, at Hotels, or at least a decent motel. Bachelor parties and stuff."

"Oh my god. That is so,... Wow! I just can't imagine! But, do men touch you?"

"Nope, never. They can only look. Some of the girls go further, if they're offered enough money, but I don't because it's the difference between being a dancer and a prostitute. Besides, I do alright, I don't need to be greedy."

"Cool," I said, smiling in admiration of her. "Can I ask something else?"

"Sure."

"Well, you must have all kinds of really cool friends to hang out with,... How come,..."

"How come I'm out with you? Well, most of the 'cool' people I know from work really aren't that cool, so I leave them there where they belong. If I brought the people I associate with at work to my home and went out with them,... Well, it's not a lifestyle for me, it's just what I do to pay my bills and I think it's best to keep work separate from personal."

"I understand. Daddy doesn't bother with anyone where he works. But still, I'm just a kid. I know nothing, and you're so,..."

"Cool?" she laughed. "Well, Kath- May I call you Kat?"

"Sure."

"Well, Kat, maybe I think you're cool."

"But, I'm a nerd girl," I said, feeling the calming effects of the wine.

She laughed again with a slow, low tone, looking me up and down before saying, "I don't think so. Those security guards at the theater didn't, either. It wasn't just me they were looking at."

"Yeah, but I'm no good with people. I get all messed up and plus, I'm,... weird."

"How are you weird?"

"I think,...

"What?"

"I think,... I'm kinky."

"Really?" she asked, smiling wider. "Do tell."

"Well, it's not the kind of thing-"

"Oh, come on." she argued.

"Uhhh! Okay, I'm,... I'm horny all the time. Really horny, and I think I'm a slut just like Sheila. Those people at the shop are probably right to think I'm a whore."

"Kat, every woman gets horny."

"Yeah, but I'm always,... masturbating. I'm really horny a lot. It's always popping in and out of my mind and I want to do really dirty things and wear really scanty clothing in public,... I like to watch myself masturbate in the mirror because I like being a slut. I'm kinky, a kinky slut just like Sheila and, worst of all,... I love it."

"Uh, okay, you might be really horny a lot and it might turn you on to think of yourself that way, but you're hardly a slut. You've only had sex with one so-called man and he hardly even counts. Sluts fuck anything that moves with two legs and a dick, have you been doing that?"

"No. But part of me wants to."

"There's a part of most women that wants to. It's true, and if you've got a higher tuned sex drive than most women, so what? Unless you give in to it and allow yourself to become a slut, you're just a very horny girl."

" ... Really?"

"Well, yeah! Look, it's a good thing you met me."

"I'm- I'm really glad I did, Gina."

"Same here. Hey, I told you I'd maybe have a few surprises, didn't I?"

"Yeah," I said with a suddenly happy grin, forgetting that I was sitting there in my panties.

"Want another one?"

"Okay."

"Close your eyes. Okay, keep them closed until I say," she instructed as I felt her move around on the bed.

After a few moments, she said, "Okay, keep your eyes closed, but hold out your hands."

I did this and felt something long and rubbery laid in my palm. I knew what it was, even before she told me I could open my eyes.

"Oh, Gina! You shouldn't have!" I said, forgetting all about my nervousness during our conversation.

"Well, I had to. I wasted your money on something that wasn't even right for you and I wanted to fix that. Only thing is, that one's not as quiet cause it's not as big, so,..."

"Oh, Gina, thanks! I'm going to get something nice for you, though."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, yet. Something nice."

"Okay, but as long as you don't spend too much. So, what do you think?"

"It's the same, but smaller."

"Yeah, and not as powerful, but it oughta do it."

I giggled again, looking at it.

"Go ahead."

"With what?"

She smiled playfully and got beside and slightly behind me on her knees and said, "I want to make sure you're okay this time. Here, lean in close to me."

" ... But,... you mean,...?" I stammered as she pulled me closer, my closed legs moving so that my knees were sticking up as I reclined against her chest.

"It's alright, Kat," She assured in a soft voice, rubbing my arms gently.

" ... Uhmm,..."

"Why don't you spread those beautiful legs to begin with?"

"But-"

"It's okay, I know. You've been dying to show yourself to someone in your sexy new underwear, so who better than me? I love showing off in mine, obviously."

She laughed a little in the same low tone as she gently pulled my legs apart.

"Come on. Let's see some more of those pretty panties you got."

She spread my legs quite far and began stroking my inner thighs, humming softly, soothingly as her lips moved closer to my ear.

"Ohh, isn't that sweet? Just look at you."

"I- uhh-h,..."

"Are you all horned up right now?" she breathed.

I only nodded my head, watching her hands caress my thighs, looking at my crotch, realizing that someone else was looking at it too and becoming turned on even more while I wondered franticly what she was doing.

"It's okay to feel that way. You're okay here with me, baby."

"Uh huh."

"So, just relax,... let yourself go,... You're in good hands."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers