Dan Meets Meraina Ch. 07

Info
The rescue.
1.1k words
4.06
60.3k
0
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers



While Justin was passed out I put on a T-shirt and went outside and talked Rusty into letting me make a phone call.

“Dave this is Meraina. I’m over at Justin’s can you come get me?”

I’ll give Dave credit. He didn’t hit the roof or ask a lot of stupid questions.

“Justin from the game? The house on 18th street and McDowell?”

“Yes.”

“Ok how much trouble are you in?”

“Hey if your cars still down see if you can get Jay to give you a ride. Is he dressed for work?”

There was a few seconds of silence while Dave digested this. Jays ‘Working’ clothes include a leather jacket lined with kevlar and Lead lined gloves.

“How quick do I need to be there.”

“Ok Dave I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Understood Meraina.”

I could hear him calling for Jay even before he hung up the phone. Now I felt better, two people who actually cared about me knew where I was and they were coming for me. I went back inside and lay down with Justin. I really hated that bastard but I needed to keep him occupied until the cavalry got here. Justin rolled over and spooned with me his hands running very possessively up and down my body.

Justin woke up about an hour later and pulled off my T-shirt so he could get a better look at my body. I was just starting to bruise up and several of them were going to be spectacular. I was mostly covered in bruises. Justin had done well when he beat me. I was going to carry the marks from this for weeks. When Justin was finally done inspecting me he got up and made himself a bowl of cereal. I’d been here about ten hours now.

While Justin was getting his cereal I hear a car coming up on the house. I peeked out the window and saw Jay’s suburban drive by. I couldn’t believe he missed the house. He went up the street and then turned around and came back. He stopped about 5 houses up and got out of his truck. He walked up to the house and knocked on the door. I saw the door open and Jay walked in. This was really starting to piss me off. They were here to rescue me and they couldn’t even find the right house. About that time I could hear Justin coming back so I slipped back into bed. Justin came in and as he looked me over I could see the self satisfied look on his face. I was his again. And I hated him. I hated Dan and Jay for leaving me here.

“Roll over Bitch.” Justin commanded. I rolled over and spread my legs. I knew he was going to tie me up and take me again. I hoped if I made it easy on him he’d go easy on me.

I heard the truck start up. My salvation was just down the street and I couldn’t reach it. As Justin pulled out his rope I heard the truck stop out front. This really perked my ears up. They did know where I was. There was some conversation out front and Justin stopped what he was doing to pick up his gun. He looked pretty apprehensive until the buzzer rang. I looked over my shoulder and Justin just shrugged.

“In my new line of work I gots to be careful bitch.” Justin kind of half snarled half spoke.

“What line of work are you in now?” I spoke before I thought and I was really surprised when he answered me rather than hit me.

“I’m working for Mark the Shark.” Justin said as he knelt down and tied my left ankle to the bed.

Mark was a local drug dealer and I was really surprised when I heard this. I’ve met Mark and I thought he already had better guy’s than Justin working for him.

We were both surprised when we heard Kitty start yelping. Hearing a 200 pound Pit bull yelp is an interesting experience. Justin was up immediately with his gun out. He looked at the door like he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. We both jumped when we heard a loud knock. I rolled over and started untying my ankle. Justin ignored me and started for the door. He was moving kind of slow and the knock came again before he got to the door. I was pulling on my clothes just as fast as I could.

“Who’s there?” Justin called.

“Hey Justin it’s Dave and Jay.” I heard Dave call.

Justin opened the door and I heard Jay say “Evening Justin. How are you?”

Justin kind of looked out the door and I saw his face go pale. I loved that sight. By now I was dressed and I got behind Justin so the guy’s could see me. Justin raised the gun and Jay calmly stepped in front of Dave as Justin pointed the gun at Dave's chest. Jay saw me come to stand behind Justin. And you could almost hear an audible thud as Jay dropped Justin from his attention.

“Ah, there you are Meraina. You’re late for dinner. Shall we go?” Jay said this like I was a small child he was looking for.

“”Sure Jay.” I slipped past Justin and out the door. I was very surprised but I didn’t stop moving I just headed for the truck. Kitty was chained up by his dog house and all of Justin’s buddies were laying on the front lawn apparently asleep.

Dave walked with me to the truck and we both climbed into the front seat. I looked back and saw Jaw finish talking to Justin and then wave as he calmly walked down the steps and headed for the truck. When Jay climbed in I could see Justin bending over his buddies. Jay started the truck and pulled away from the curb.

“Are you okay?” Jay asked as he pulled over five houses down.

“Yeah I’m okay. Why are we stopping here?”

Jay turned on the dome light and waved, then told me to lean over him and look out the window. I did as I was told but I cast Jay a dirty look as I did it.

“Why am I doing this?” I asked.

“I told the police I would let them get a good look at you when we left.”

“Oh” I said in a small voice.

Jay turned the dome light off and turning the truck around he asked. “Do you want to press charges?”

As we drove by Justin’s house he glared at us and I just shook my head no.

“I thought that would be your answer.” Jay commented as we headed for home.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interestin

sounds like a trrue story is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interestingly passive....

While it did end as expected, was pleasant to read...you have done better work. which i do enjoy reading.

Creative juices flowing ; but as a almost completely retired fellow- It'd still not disssuade me if i was in that situation. But i really never pictured that happening. Have a nice day. No harm , no foul....bye, Jamie

Share this

Similar Stories

Parent Conference Sexy teacher "conferences" with 2 horny dads.in Group Sex
Tracking the Dark Damsel Ch. 01 & 02 Mid-level criminal in his pursuit of Gotham's Dark Damsel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Transylvanian Roulette Ch. 01 Is there anything as dangerous as a cock-sucking vampire?in Humor & Satire
Working Title Porn, seduction, revenge - Leanne does it all.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wendy Ch. 01 Meeting Wendy.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories