Dark Bred

Story Info
Snooty lawyer is bred by her husband's employee.
6.7k words
4.21
413.3k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

This is a new variation of "Bred" by Jenny, Sakka, and Homer Vargas. Renewed thanks to Sakka for help with this version, too.

*

It all started out harmlessly enough. Jack had invited DeWayne and Suzie over to our house for dinner -- again! I never particularly liked these occasions. I could see that DeWayne, ungrateful that Jack had befriended him and promoted him to a supervisory position, was resentful of his young boss's position in top management while he was still blue collar. He tried to hide his envy by constantly making off-color jokes and little references to their having grown up together in the same working class town. My husband Jack, on the other hand, just liked his old classmate and paid no attention to the jibes. I, however, couldn't help but bristle. I did not mind Jack having remained friends with one of his black employees, but I didn't like the way the guy always leered at me. DeWayne was aware of, and reciprocated, my dislike for him by making jokes at my expense. Tonight he was on one of his favorite subjects.

"So, Jack-boy, when are you going to be puttin' a bun in the cute little oven of the prissy little white girl you married? I'll guarantee you, the lovin' gets a whole lot better when a woman's got your baby in her, making her belly swell up! They just can't get enough of the cock that knocked 'em up idn't that right, Honey?" He grinned and reached over to pat the prominent bulge in his blonde wife's tummy. Suzie just giggled and snuggled closer to DeWayne, stroking the bulge in his pants she'd put there. "Guess that's one reason I'll be givin' her number four as soon as she pops this one for me!" Affecting street jive was another of DeWayne's annoying habits.

Jack just laughed. "Katherine is up for junior partner this year, DeWayne. Not a good time to be starting a family. Besides she's is not really the 'mommy type.'"

I was grateful that Jack was sticking up for me, although I knew that part of him DID wish I stayed home cooking, cleaning, and taking care of a houseful of babies, as his mother had done for his father and his seven brothers and sisters. I knew, too, he wished I'd meet him at the door each night in a teddy and high heels, eager for him to fuck my brains out, as that airhead Suzie obviously did for DeWayne.

But I treated sex cautiously. If I let myself be too enthusiastic, I could wind up like MY mother. She had trained for years as an architect, but could never say no to Dad when he had that gleam in his eye. I had seen the arrival of one younger brother and sister after another delay and ultimately derail her plans for a career. I had inherited her wide hips and ample bosom and I was probably just as fertile. I was afraid even one a drop of semen at the wrong time would knock me up. I loved to fuck, as Mom must have, but worrying so much about getting pregnant put a crimp in Jack's and my lovemaking. Not being able to take the Pill was another inheritance from Mom.

In fact, the more success I had as a lawyer, the more cautious I became. Even with rubbers, I seldom let Jack fuck me within a week of my "danger zone." Subtracting out my menses (Jack's problem not mine) and the uncertainties of a rather irregular period, there weren't many nights I could relax and just get fucked. Nor -- knowing how easily I get turned on -- could I risk giving Jack head or letting him eat me in between times.

Of course not wanting to be a tease; I tried to keep Jack from getting too wound up when I wasn't going to be able to satisfy him. I always dressed conservatively, seldom showing off my long legs and nice boobs in the frilly blouses, miniskirts, and strappy heels men love. Fearing my own romantic reactions, I steered us away from candlelight dinners, wild parties, and going out dancing. I avoided wearing the sexy lingerie and sleepwear that Jack kept giving me for our anniversary and Valentine's Day and I had to be pretty careful about snuggling up close at night; it would have been too cruel. In a word, I steered clear of all those things that the women's magazines advise for putting the "spark" into your marriage. I didn't want any sparks starting a fire I could not control.

DeWayne roared in laughter at Jack's comment. "Katie not the 'mommy type?' ANY woman is the 'mommy type' Jack-boy, once she's getin' fucked properly." Jack rolled his eyes; at least he got that insult. "Maybe you're not doin' a good enough job on Miss Society Girl. I'd say you could turn ole Katie into a regular baby factory once you go her going. Look at those hips! Plenty of room in there for twins or even triplets. And those hooters? Man, that girl could make enough milk feed quadruplets. How about it, Katie?" He leered at me, knowing how I hated for him to call me "Katie." "Isn't my boss enough of a caveman to throw you down and fuck you so good you don't know or care whether he's knockin' you up or not?"

"Now look here, DeWayne," Jack said; "that's out of line."

"Sorry. Just my honest opinion."

I was fuming, meanwhile, feeling my hatred for DeWayne burning in my chest. I was actually glad Jack was mad, too, but -- unfortunately -- he calmed down later when DeWayne apologized and promised to come around -- while Jack was gone on a business trip -- and help me clean up the garage. I tried to wave off that suggestion -- furtively raising my hands in an "X" behind DeWayne's back -- but Jack didn't seem to notice.

When DeWayne and Suzie finally left that night, I helped Jack pack and the next morning I kissed him good bye for two weeks. Knowing we might miss the next "safe" window I decided to risk getting a couple of condoms ready, hoping to get a nice "good-bye" fuck that morning. Jack, however, was in a hurry and left me feeling pretty horny. Of course, I knew that wasn't the only reason; I was always horny in the middle of my cycle.

//Damn that DeWayne, // I thought, remembering what he'd said about me; //I feel so fucking horny...!// It annoyed me that DeWayne had my number; Mother Nature had given me a body made for making babies and a libido to make sure I had lots of temptations. I got out the vibrator once I was alone, but it just made me hornier; I felt like I had an itch I couldn't scratch. Obviously, Mother Nature didn't agree with my brain's decision to wait about making babies.

Later that day, DeWayne came over. He was actually well behaved at first. Together, we cleaned out the garage, and he carried a lot of our junk up to the attic. I had to admire his clean, strong body. It was kind of weird; although I didn't really like DeWayne, I wore a tight T-shirt, shorts, and strappy white high-heeled sandals -- exactly the kind of thing I never wore for Jack. I don't think I was actively trying to be a tease -- it was probably just my cycle, making me a little crazy -- but I sure got DeWayne's attention. Several times, I caught him glancing at my breasts, and nice long legs.

"How about a drink?" DeWayne suggested around lunchtime "I brought some sherry."

"Hmm. I like sherry," I admitted; "how old is it?"

"Ten years."

"Must be expensive."

"Aren't you worth it," DeWayne grinned, feigning to put the bottle back in its bag.

"I'm worth it," I said -- with a whine that actually surprised me. Wound up tight as I was, I enjoyed a nice sherry or cognac now and then. Obviously, it was something Jack had let slip.

"I guess we'll see," DeWayne said, taking the bottle out again. While DeWayne poured some glasses, I put out some chips and sandwiches, and both of us sat down on opposite sides of the bar in the middle of the kitchen. We were talking about nothing at all, but I got a tingle seeing him glancing at my chest as we ate. The fortified wine went right to my head; I actually felt pretty good, knowing I was turning him on. I was every bit as sexy as his blond wife and a lot smarter. The sherry must have been older, than he said -- probably as old as I was -- perfectly blended with aromatic gushes of fruitiness. I drank two or was it three glasses, and felt the numb happiness of intoxication slowly come over me. I was longer paying attention to what DeWayne was talking about. Down between my thighs, I could feel my pussy getting wet.

"You okay, Katie?" DeWayne asked.

I tried to concentrate -- but I just ended up laughing when I tried to keep a straight face. I twisted my feet in my sandals -- the high heels hooked over the rungs of my barstool -- and felt completely silly. "Tha's...good sherry," I admitted, drunkenly, "but...it mus' be more 'n than ten years old."

"Yes; it cost me more than you probably make in an hour."

"Tha's...a lot."

"Yes, I'm sure it is, but then as you said, you are 'worth it!'" DeWayne said ominously, suddenly standing up and walking around the bar. Although I hadn't realized it, he hadn't been drinking nearly as much as I.

"I can't stand up," I said, trying to lift my heels over the rung of the barstool. DeWayne just smiled, kneeling down to unbuckle my sandals. Coming loose from my feet, they hit the floor -- 'clunk...clunk'. Then DeWayne stood to face me, reaching right out to cup and squeeze my boobs.

"Boy that stuff works fast."

"Wha' are you talking 'bout," I asked sluggishly.

"The drug I put in your drink, Katie," he grinned. "They said it might take another half hour to hit you," he replied pulling me closer and nuzzling my neck.

"Drug?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes, just a little something to loosen up the in-control wife of my boss to release the big horny girl in you," he replied taking firmer control of the breast he was molesting.

"What do you think you're doing...?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to fuck my boss's horny little wife," he said, leaning in close to nuzzle my neck.

"No, no!" I tried to protest, but DeWayne just laughed.

"If you're not horny, Katie, why are your big boobs getting so hard?" I hadn't even realized when he put his hands inside my blouse. "Do you always get turned on so easily?" he taunted.

"No, it's just that ..." I gasped as he continued his attack. I wanted to stop him -- to scream, and cry out "No!" -- but my arms were lead-heavy, and offered no resistance. Shocked, inside my own skull, I watched him reach around to unfasten my D-cup bra, then felt my breasts fall loose and heavy on my chest. Oh, damn, it felt good!

"Those are some nice tits," DeWayne said, cupping them both in his hands, "made for sucking." He bent down and took my breast into his mouth.

"What...? No...!" A thrill shot through me.

"Do you want me to stop?" DeWayne asked, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs; "If you want me to stop, why are your nipples so hard?" By then, I was pretty well creaming my shorts; I was horny as hell, and desperate to get fucked. //But, no --!// I thought; //not with HIM...!//

"Why do you keep fighting it, Katie?" DeWayne said. "You must be really horny to let your husband's black employee feel you up like this. It does feel good, though, doesn't it, Katie?"

"Oh, yes...!" I gasped, grabbing his arms.

"I thought so. But maybe we should really make sure."

"Make sure?"

"Yeah, Katie baby! Let's see how wet you are," DeWayne just grinned. Reaching down he grabbed my shorts and started to slide them slowly off my hips. Despite myself, I helped him -- lifting my butt off the barstool. But he didn't stop with my shorts; as those fell down around my ankles, he slid off my panties as well, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable before him. "Oh, you're a wet little thing," DeWayne said, rubbing my pussy with his coal dark fingers, and then slipping his middle finger into my hole. "You're all gooey inside, like a pussy that needs a prick." I gasped with pleasure, looking helplessly into his eyes. "Fuckin' A, girl -- you're leaking like a sieve! I guess ole Jackie-boy didn't give you any cock this morning, did he? This poor pussy must need some help, eh?"

"Uuu No!" I was trying to fight the feelings, but one of DeWayne's large black hands on my nipple and the other in my pussy was driving me crazy.

"If he knew what a hot little piece of ass you are, he'd have you knocked up higher than a kite!"

"Please, please stop! Why are you doing this to me?" I cried.

"Well, it might be that I'm a nice guy who knows you're a horny little slut who isn't getting the hard dirty sex you need from my nice respectful boss." His fingers in my cunt had me on the verge of orgasm. I could hardly think. "I mean, that's what you are, right Katie? A slut? Would a cool career woman and proper wife be just about to come on a thick black finger in her hot fuck hole?"

"Noooo!" I moaned, needing him to push me just a little further.

"Would a nice society girl beg someone besides her husband – a Black man -- to make her come with his hand?"

"Noooooooo" I moaned longer and louder.

I tried to focus -- to think of something that would scare him off. "Don't do this, DeWayne," I said -- even as he rubbed my creaming pussy, "I could swear out a complaint against you so fast, it would make your head spin..."

"Oh, the feisty lawyer!"

"I'm-(unph!) -- not kidding! This is battery... Ah!" His hand hadn't left my pussy as I spoke

"So you want me to stop?" DeWayne asked, slowing his caress of my clit. "You don't want this, don't need this?" Suddenly his finger was still. I felt my heart racing, and blood draining from my face; he had me, and he knew it.

"Oh...please...!"

"You know you're a slut, Katie. Beg me for it!"

I was crazy with lust; I would have said anything, just to keep him going. "Oh God, DeWayne...please, please ...!"

"'Please' what, Katie?"

"Please let me come!" I begged. "I didn't mean it -- I won't tell anyone...!"

"I know you won't! Now, show me what a slut you are. Do it!" he barked. "You see, I'm not a 'nice guy!' I am sick of you looking down your nose at me and my hot white wife 'cause she is a stay-at-home mommy for our two and a half bi-racial kids while you think you're too good to give my wimpy ass boss even one baby. So, if you want to come as bad as I think you do, that's gonna change."

Then -- to my utter surprise -- he scooped me up off the barstool, and lifted me into his arms. I was terrified but aroused -- he was obviously bent on some kind of payback -- and I was still too high from the drugged liquor to resist whatever he might have planned.

Carrying me up to my bed, he settled me on top of the bedspread, then leaned over me to handcuff my wrists to the bedposts. When had he set that up? I was quaking. DeWayne left me for a moment to strip off his clothes revealing his chiseled black torso. Triumphantly, DeWayne returned to the bed, hovering over my naked body. "Before I finish, you little slut," he said, "you're going to beg me to make a black baby in you. I'm going to make a tape of this afternoon, and an edited version will make sure you keep as many black babies as I put in your belly." Incomprehension must have passed over my face. "Yes, 'as many;'" he grinned. "What I put in your drink was a fertility drug. Getting cool little lawyers hot is just a pleasant side effect."

Finishing removing my blouse he said, "Let's see those tits you always are hiding from Jack."

"No...!" I cried, twisting against my restraint. My brain, meanwhile, was only just grasping the magnitude of his plan. //My God,// I thought, //he's going to knock me up, then blackmail me into keeping his baby!// "Oh God, DeWayne, " I screamed, "please don't make me do this! I'll suck you off -- I'll make it good -- I'll make you come!"

"Indeed you will, Katie, in due time. Now just shut up," DeWayne said, pushing my knees apart. Practically feeling the bulls-eye on my womb, I watched him bend over me again, then start to kiss my tits and belly. I went wild, well aware that my cunt was drooling with hunger. He rubbed my pussy again, then lowered his head between my legs, his thick dark lips sucking and lapping at my juice-slathered hole. I'd never allowed Jack to eat me, rightly fearing the loss of control, but now, against my will, I found out just how nice it is. "Ah, fuck!" I cried, helplessly feeling his tongue take me over the edge to a climax. Like a raging fire, pleasure swept through my pelvis and abdomen, and I tried to thrust my hips against his face, even as he ate me to orgasm after orgasm. Finally -- thankfully -- he let me rest.

With his black face wet with my cum, he looked up at me triumphantly. "Wound up enough, little girl?" he taunted. "I think I can lose the handcuffs ... you're not going anywhere." A moment later, he unfastened the cuffs, then returned to my pussy. I was startled -- I didn't think he'd go at it again. Involuntarily I wrapped my legs around his head, clawing at his hair with my fingers. "Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!" I screamed; "Make me come...!" My climax was all the harder imagining if someone could see us -- see a young lawyer reduced to a woman in rut, getting just what she had denied so long she needed. I wailed as his pink tongue stabbed into my overheated pussy, and nearly passed out from one long continuous orgasm.

While I was still recovering from my fourth (?) orgasm, DeWayne slid around so his hips were over my head, and I soon found his thick black cock in my mouth. It was nice -- a seven-inch baby-maker, bigger than Jack's, and oozing pre-cum. I could feel its warmth when I started to suck it, something I hadn't done for a man since Jack and I were dating. Feeling my lips and tongue on his shaft, DeWayne humped his hips to fuck my mouth. I wondered if I could sate him or make him incapable of knocking me up. I hoped so, and gave him all I had, bobbing my head up and down beneath his dangling shaft, and trying to pull all the dangerous sperm from his heavy-hanging nut-sack. He gave me as good as he got in the meantime -- licking and sucking at my puss -- but soon I could tell he was going to come. "Oh, fuck," he said, stiffening; "swallow it, bitch -- if you don't want Hubby to find out."

Suddenly, I felt him start to come -- squirting across my tongue -- and I winced as I tried to keep sucking him. I really did feel like a slut now -- rivers of spunk poured into my mouth, creamy-thick and bitter -- and I finally had to take his cock out of my mouth so I could swallow his load. It felt slimy, sliding down my throat, but I swallowed every drop, holding his still-oozing cock off to one side. "Not bad, for an amateur cocksucker" DeWayne commented cruelly, looking down at me. "Once we've got that little tummy of yours nice and round, we'll have to make this a regular thing." Spent -- for the moment -- he went back to sucking my pussy. My hopes rose, but his mouth on my sex was so arousing I hardly realized I was playing with his black cock, making him hard again.

Yet another orgasm flooded over me and when I opened my eyes DeWayne had turned around to lie down beside me. "Like this," he said and pulled me over on top of him. "So there'll be no doubt you wanted me to fuck you and make you a mommy," he laughed, helping to lift me up on my knees. I was still giddy from the drugged sherry and my orgasms, but I managed to guide his cock-head into the mouth of my pussy before I sank down on top of him, letting the large black shaft sink suddenly deep inside me. "Oh, you're so big, so hard!" I whimpered, starting to hump him.

"And you're tight," DeWayne replied; "your white hubby really don't fuck you often enough." I blushed, embarrassed. My big boobs were bouncing on my chest now, but I still felt numb and drunkenly stupid -- a poor slut aching for his black cock.

"Ugg!" I gasped, feeling him push in especially deep; "I felt that!"

"That's your womb," DeWayne said, pushing his helmet up against my cervix, and playing with my clitoris. "It wants a black baby." I felt dizzy; I didn't want a baby, did I? But I wanted that that cock -- it felt heavenly! I leaned forward slightly, and let him start to suck on my tits. "And my baby's gonna love these, too."

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers
12