Dark Corners Of My Mind Ch. 1

Story Info
Diana & Nathan hire a 'professional' playmate.
1.6k words
4
23.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Invitation to the Edge

I've never experienced another woman's touch. Never really thought about it. Things change!

My fantasies do not seem to come sugar coated or innocent in nature. They seem to take the path to the deviant side of the street. Things that many would label perverse, to me are intriguing, stimulating, steamy!

I find my mind taking me to dark corners; corners of intense drama where I am the participant; I am the submissive; I am the humiliated.

Where did this idea originate and grow? My subconscious has been the fertilizer, my dreams the projectionist. I picture myself as the lead actress, with the stage lights shining brightly on me. But, this has never happened – neither in slumber nor in an awakened state.

The true boulevard of sexual drama for me, is one in which I actively participate, and , act as the author, director and choreographer. In it, I am cast as a leather clad, demanding, and forceful dominant.. There is a definite comfort level for me in this role. Power! Control! They are so intoxicating that I become swept away.

But, to submit to another... Now that would be an altered state of mind!

Most of my fantasies are incomplete; they are just fragmented scenes that flash with the speed of a strobe light against a black wall. Tiny vignettes, add them all together and they equal the sum of the whole. I just never seem to be able to string them in any sequence or complete scene before they blink to black and cease to exist.

As yet, my "administrator" has no definite composite, shape or form. Even in imagination, my controlled nature does not allow 'Master' to be associated with someone relating directly to me! Perhaps therein lies the key to incomplete imagery. Rational thought tells me that there has been no true submission on my part. Aloofness still saturates the fibers which live within my skin.

It is not Nathan that ascends to authority. The imaginary phantom form bears no resemblance to him. Not in body type, statue, or mannerisms. He is not a familiar soul. He is not part of my present. Maybe he is a seedling of my past not yet recognized. Maybe "he" is not even a he after all.

Conceivably, my perception of Nathan is of him being submissive to me. Interchangeable roles have not previously entered my thoughts as a possibility. For such a psychodrama to exist between us, both of us would have to do a lot of mental preparation.

Have you ever found this to be true? You ponder a situation, examine it from all sides, touch it, feel it; you know, really experience it through fantacy. All the while you feel you must be the lone soul in the world focused on this subject matter. Then out of the blue you find all around magazine articles, talk shows, book plots, or conversations overheard at random that shed a whole new dimension of vast knowledge already archived about your special interest. Seek and ye shall find. Ironic, a Biblical quote could be so apropos.

Late one evening Nathan sat glued to the computer while I read a novel. "What are you working on, Nathan? Why don't you come to bed?"

"It's a research project. " He quipped as he flashed with a quick smile over his shoulder. "Going to Arizona next week. Would you like to join me?"

"Yeah. Sure. I'd like to see some cowboys."

And so as Paul Harvey says, as only he can say, "And now for the rest of the story......."

We were airborne for over an hour and sipping cocktails when he reached into his briefcase, pulled out an envelope, and handed it to me. "Wait! Before you open that, there are some rules you should know about!"

"Rules?" I query, "Are we playing a game that I did not know about?"

"That will be up to you ultimately. But, I did take the liberty of contacting a 'playmate' should you be inclined." He handed me the envelope and smiled seductively while savoring the amber liquid.

Okay, I admit it!! I was abundantly curious and my mind was already racing with the sensual possibilities that he may have arranged for our pleasure. So, with no pretense of just subtle interest, I tore the flap of the envelope open in a single stroke. Inside were several sheets of paper that appeared to be copies of e-mail communications.

The first one was easily recognizable as having originated with him. It was a letter, an unbelievable letter that detailed a fantasy that included both this woman and us. What woman? That was the driving thought in my mind!!! I concentrated my efforts on her communiqué'.

Dear Nathan,

So you want to play?

You should know that I am very selective about who I spend my time with. My first requirement is for immediate compliance of my instructions. Since you have sent me your detailed desires for an encounter with me, you have successfully passed the first test.

Your imagination and diligence have been noted.

I have scheduled the two-hour encounter on the date and time for our experiment as you stipulated. However, I now require hearing from your lady. I must know what her imagined pleasures and desires are. Have her e-mail me on Thursday morning. Then we shall all meet for coffee Friday night and get to know each other before we proceed further.

DomHelene

Lordy! There was a picture of her and she was incredibly sensual, self assured, and worldly. Yet, she had softness and sparkle in her eyes that seemed to scream that she would be more than a passive participant on any playground. I was intrigued!! A self proclaimed dominatrix, a purveyor of sexual psychodrama, a fulfiller of dreams! Where do I sign up was all I could think about!!

I starred at her picture. She seemed to stare right back at me. My pulse quickened noticeably, my nipples became taut, and a small gush flowed between my legs. I was hooked!

What had Nathan written to her? There was a sure fire way to satisfy my need to know!

'Dear DomHelene,

Today, I went to the edge!

I had a rather nasty fantasy after discovering your listing on the web:

"Erotic understanding…Bondage and discipline…Fully equipped…Very private…highly recommended"

What an intoxicating thought! I imagined an afternoon excursion to the edge in a world a thousand miles away, where no one knows us and we know not a soul. Going to a world too expensive to become a habit, but a momentary "goose" of the human psyche. A removal of any accumulated "cobwebs". A spring-cleaning of the libido.

A meeting shared at a safe, private place, with comfort zones established, limits of play set and curiosities explored. "Do you enjoy your work? Do you become aroused during play? What do people like you to do to them?" Laughter, teasing and play evolve.

I picture my lover's eyes covered by a blindfold, a whiff of your perfume passes under her nose, you whisper to her instructions to relax, to follow directions, to focus inward, and not worry about anyone or anything else.

Permission is granted and expected for her to enjoy and to just accept that her own will has been usurped.

Two pair of hands removes her outer clothes until she is naked. All that remains is her delicate lavender panties. Then, a single pair of hands caresses her so softly, so tenderly! No "testosterone edge" is evident. Her nipples harden in response to so delicate a touch and her pulse throbs at the surface of her skin. A warm hand touches her breast and another slides inside her panties.

"Very nice." You lull her and seduce her with your soft feminine voice.

A pair of velvet handcuffs is locked on her wrists. You extend her arms above her head and secure them so that she must rise to her toes and the ball of her feet. Her feet are then spread and another set of cuffs with an extension bar is placed between them. She is so open and exposed. Finally, a pair of clamps is secured to her nipples. Her panties are unsnapped and lovingly removed. She is left suspended, totally naked, and vulnerable.

A spanking for decadent girls warms her cheeks and leaves a tingling glow. She moans!

Fingers then explore every crevasse and opening in her body. Continuous moans are emitted as reality fades and blissful floating begins.

After a rearranging of positions, she is are bent over, her ass is high in the air, and another spanking mixed with an erotic touch of hands and fingers continues until she can no longer discern who is touching her and who is not.

Her body is pleasured and spanked and erotically violated for what seems hours.

Then peaceful exhaustion envelops her. Her body is wiped clean with warm towels, and she is wrapped in a warmed blanket. You allow her to float blissfully before you gently return her to the "real world"'.

The rest of his email pertained to the particulars such as our length of stay, the name of our hotel, his business schedule, and of course his cell phone number.

"This is quite a research project, Nathan." I made every effort to sound composed. But, in reality, my palms were damp and I am most certain that I smelled like the juices that soaked my panties and my seat. I responded simply, "I'm inclined."

We exchanged smiles and settled back for the rest of the flight.