Date Rape

Story Info
Will he get away with it?
1.2k words
3.59
80.3k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers

I was running late to meet my wife for dinner. It was our 5th anniversary, we were due to spend the evening dining and then retreat to a pre-arraigned hotel room. I got stuck in a meeting longer than anticipated, and then the traffic was terrible.

My wife, Chris, had already checked into the suite and headed down to the lounge to wait for me. When I got there I left my bag in the room and went down to find her.

As I surveyed the lounge, from a darkened corner, I noticed a man in a cheap suit dropping a something into one of the drinks he had just purchased. The way he was dressed screamed detective; his activity screamed something else. I stayed in the shadows and watched. He returned to his seat in a booth near the hall to the bathrooms.

The man was experienced; the hall also leads to a door to the alley behind the hotel. If he suspected someone was on to him he could make an escape by heading out the door.

Let me introduce myself; I am Mark Edwards I am the chief of detectives in this town. I do not like it when someone tries to pull a fast one here. I stepped into the lobby to a point where I could see him and called for 3 of my best to provide back up.

After the call I headed back to the bathroom; as I passed the table I saw Chris leaning into a corner with the guy leaning in real close. This just got very personal.

As I left the bathroom I stumbled and fell toward the table, catching myself and rolling a little bit into the empty seat in the booth. I slightly slurred my words as I apologized for interrupting them and asked if I could rest there until my head cleared in a minute. I introduced myself as John, a machinery salesman from Chicago.

He introduced himself a Paul; he said he was here in town looking for a new job.

After I got done with him, he wouldn't need a job for a while. I knew Chris was out of it when she did not recognize me. There were two empty glasses on the table, one was a mixed drink and the other was a beer glass. We talked for a few minutes about the job prospects in town.

One of my many talents is that I can hypnotize people by moving my hands back and forth as I talk to them. He was under my spell in no time. I told him that if I gave him an order he would follow it to the letter and if I asked him a question he would answer honestly. He would also continue to do whatever he was working on. He would come out from under the spell when anyone read him his Miranda Rights. Then I released him with the instruction that he would remember nothing of the conversation while he was under my influence.

As I got up to leave he tried to get Chris to speak, she did not respond. Well, Paul told me she was his wife and she did not hold her liquor very well. She could not stand, I told him I could help him take her to his room, he decided it would be a good idea if we shared his wife. He said it was a fantasy of his to see her get screwed.

I asked what room he was in. He read me my room number as he pulled the key out of his pocket.

This guy had definitely done this before.

He paid the bill and we helped take my wife to the room. As we crossed the lobby I saw one of my men in the corner near the tourist information rack, another was outside the back door in the alley. Tom Brown, my 2nd in command was already in my room hiding in the closet just inside the door. He had put a wheelchair and my luggage in the bathroom.

We entered the room and placed Chris on the bed, and then I opened the mini bar and offered to fix him a drink. He was not interested, he wanted sex and he wanted it now. I let him start to open Chris' blouse: about halfway done I told him we needed to get undressed too. He followed my command to undress and put his things in a bag. When he was completely naked I told him he was now half dog and half chicken. He was instructed to bark and act like he was going to lay an egg. When he started into his act the closet door opened. I instructed Tom to take Chris to the emergency room immediately. The detective from the lobby had already secured the glasses from the table.

After Tom and Chris left I told him it was time for him to leave the room. He was to avoid getting caught because they would pluck him and put him in a soup pot.

The other 2 detectives tried to catch him for about 20 minutes and then called for backup to get him. While waiting for the others Paul was trapped in a corner of the lobby, crouching and trying with all his might to lay his egg. He was creating quite a scene, especially when he strained too hard and crapped in the corner.

As the uniformed officers closed in on him he tried to fly up to the chandelier. He never made it; they wrapped him up and handcuffed him. The look on his face as they read his rights was precious.

The entire hotel is under video surveillance, we took the tapes as evidence.

Between the drink glasses, the key, and the rape kit from the hospital we had enough to put him away for years. He tried to hide his identity, but when the Desk Sergeant started to document his possessions he found that Paul was actually Detective Robert Kudzu from a city about 2 hours from us. His chief was not happy to be awakened at 2 in the morning. Detective Kudzu had stolen drugs from a case of date rape from their evidence locker. Since the investigation involved members of police departments it was turned over to the State Police.

Somehow most of the tapes disappeared, except for the ones from the bar. The others were not necessary to prove the case.

When I got to the hospital Chris was resting and no longer under the drugs. She was crying when I walked in and apologized over and over for ruining the evening. Then I told her about the details of what happened and how sorry I was that she had been drugged and close to being attacked.

Eventually he was discharged from his department, 2 years short of retirement. He was sentenced to 5 to 15 in the state penitentiary. His wife divorced him and took everything she could get. Since he was put away the frequency of date rapes has dropped considerably in the area surrounding his town.

Chris and I celebrated our anniversary the next weekend in a small rustic cabin in the mountains. There is something about the shock of almost loosing something that makes us more aware of how much we are in love.

Chris got pregnant while we were in the mountains. The doctors say it is twins; one is a boy we are not sure at this point about the other. I think the twins are the best anniversary present ever; Chris thinks so too.

Give us a few years we might go back to the mountains.

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers