Daughter's Cookie Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim earns money for Daddy to save the house.
2k words
4.19
101.9k
29
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
253 Followers

Kim woke up on the living room floor. She got up, and walked into the kitchen. Her Daddy was sitting at the table with a worried look on his face. She noticed the letter next to his coffee cup.

"What's the matter, Daddy? Is something wrong?"

He looked up at his daughter, not saying a word, he handed the letter to her. Kim opened it the rest of the way and read it.

The letter stated that the mortgage is way over due, and the bank intends to post it for Sheriff Sale by the end of the month.

"Oh my God, Daddy! What are we going to do?"

He looked up at his daughter, standing with a look of concern on her face.

"I don't know. My hours got cut at the plant, and there isn't any part time jobs available to make up the difference."

"Daddy, is there anything that I can do to help?"

He sat there thinking, wondering if he should ask her. There wasn't any other way to raise the money. All he could do, was ask her.

"Honey, no one is hiring. But there is another way. You like dressing up and playing fantasies, and you like sex. Right?"

"Ah, yes Daddy. I do."

"Well, how would you feel about acting out fantasies, for other guys?

"What do you mean?"

"I would find guys that are interested in that type of stuff. I would arrange the day and time for you to meet them, and they would pay."

"You're asking me to be a prostitute, Daddy?"

"Without sugar coating it, yes. It would only be until we get enough money to save the house, and I would only arrange it with guys that you'll be safe with."

"Well, alright Daddy. Just make sure it's discreet."

"Thanks baby, I'll make a few phone calls."

Kim turned and walked upstairs to her room, to lie down and think about what she'll be doing. Her Daddy got the phone book and started calling some friends.

Later that day, Kim and her Daddy were sitting in the living room.

"Kim, I made an appointment for you tomorrow morning. His name is Bill and you're to meet him at the Comfort Inn, room 6. Here is everything that he requested."

He handed Kim a piece of paper. She looked down the list of what Bill wanted from her.

"Okay Daddy, I'll meet him."

Things were a little awkward the rest of the night between Kim and her Daddy. Considering the situation they're in, it's to be expected. They both went to bed that night, thinking about tomorrow.

The next morning, Kim woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. Her Daddy already left for work. He left a note for her on the table, telling her thank you and to be careful.

After she finished eating her cereal and milk, she went to shower and start getting ready for Bill.

Kim got into the hot shower and lathered up her body. After shampooing her hair, she shaved her long sexy legs and pussy smooth. When she finished, Kim hopped out and toweled herself off, before bushing her teeth. She blow dried her hair, and went into her bedroom to get dressed.

Sitting at her little table, she put her hair in a ponytail and did her makeup. Smokey eye shadow and liner. Next, she put on a deep pink lipstick, and a little mascara. She finished with a spray of perfume.

Kim walked over to her closet, and got out her old red and white cheerleader uniform. She even found her pom-poms, on the top self in a box.

She put her little white ankle socks on, and then her sneakers. Then Kim stepped into her red skirt and pulled it up, making sure not to wear any panties. She sat on the bed and carefully pulled the top over her head, not wanting to mess her face. It fit a little snug, since her tits have grown bigger.

She went back downstairs, grabbing her purse and car keys, she left to me Bill.

When Kim arrived at the Comfort Inn, she parked her car and looked around at the doors. She spotted his room number, and got out. Walking through the parking lot in her cheerleader uniform, Kim got a few whistles from people driving by. That helped to turn her on, and ease the butterflies in her stomach.

She stopped at the door, and knocked. Kim was about to knock again, when the door opened. An older gentleman, who looked to be in his late forties, stood there.

"Hello. Are you, Kim?"

"Yes, Sir."

He stuck his hand out to shake hers, and introduce himself.

"I'm Bill. Come on inside."

Bill moved to the side, as Kim walked past him, to enter the motel room. He watched her sexy little body stroll across the room. Her long legs were very toned and suntanned. Kim swayed her little ass as she walked.

When she got to the other side of the room, she bent over at the waist to lay her pom-poms down. That's when Bill noticed that she wasn't wearing panties, as he gazed at her pink pussy lips.

Kim stood back up, and turned to face him. Bill handed her the money, and she placed it in a small hand bag.

"Are you ready to make your fantasy come true, Sir?"

"Yes honey, I am."

The fantasy begins.

"Mr. Hill, I'm sorry for being a smart mouth. Please don't kick me off of cheerleading? Please don't spank me?"

Kim bent over the dresser, showing her ass to him. Bill, who is now pretending to be Kim's coach, started to spank her.

"Ouch! Ouch! Please, Mr. Hill? Please stop?"

He continued to spank her firm round ass cheeks. They were turning a nice shade of red.

"Ouch! Ouch! Oh God, please stop? It hurts, Mr. Hill!"

"Please stop, Mr. Hill? I'll do anything. Please?"

"Very well, Kimberly. Turn around and get on your fucking knees."

As she did, he opened his pants, and held is hard cock to her mouth.

"Suck it. Suck my fucking cock, little girl."

"Yes, Sir."

Kim's mouth went down over his cock, and she sucked him. He loved watching this sexy little cheerleader suck his cock.

"Pull your top up baby. Let me see your tits while you blow me."

He reached down and held Kim by her head, forcing his cock deeper into her. When releasing her to breath, she would cheer him on.

"Oh yes, baby! Fuck my face! Fuck it! Shove it down my fucking throat! Fuck this little girl's face!"

Still holding her by the head, he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He loved hearing her gag on it, as he hit the back of her throat. Kim was loving it. Her nipples were getting so hard and her pussy was on fire.

"Yeah, gag on it slut! Take my cock all the way down!"

He pulled Kim up to her feet, and threw her onto the bed. Still in her cheerleader uniform with her tits exposed, he got between her legs. Placing the head of his cock at her her pussy, she continued to play the fantasy.

"Oh Mr. Hill, I'm a virgin. Please be gentle when you fuck my little bald virgin pussy?"

He slid into her, and fucked her hard. Kim had him so turned on, he couldn't fuck her slow even if he wanted to.

"Oh, Mr. Hill! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Fuck it! Fuck my little pussy!"

He sucked on her nipples for a while, as he fucked his cock in and out of her. Then he pulled out and told Kim to roll over. He positioned his well lubricated cock at her tiny puckered asshole.

"Oh my God! You're not going to fuck my ass, are you? Oh my God you are!"

He pushed his cock into her ass, as Kim left out a soft cry. He could feel her young asshole relaxing, opening for his cock, as he slid in further.

"Oh Kimberly, you have such a nice tight ass. As soon as I seen your ass, I knew that I had to fuck it, baby."

"Please fuck my ass? Fuck it! I'm yours, Mr. Hill. I'm your fantasy! Now use me! Use me, baby!"

He new she wanted it now, after hearing her say that. He fucked her ass harder. He reached under her and grabbed hold of Kim's firm tits, holding them as he fucked her ass.

Finally he shot his cum deep inside of her.

"Oh baby, I'm cuming! I'm cuming you little slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside of me! Fill my ass with your load!"

When he was finished, he gave Kim an extra $50.00 for herself, then left. As she stood up and pulled her top back down over her tits, Kim grabbed her pom-poms and walked out of the motel room.

As she walked through the parking lot to her car, a road construction truck pulled up to her. A guy was driving it, he was on his lunch break when he spotted her.

"Hey honey, you look really hot. I had to come over and get a better look at you."

Kim walked over to the driver side of the truck.

"Well, thank you. Do I turn you on?"

"Yeah baby, I got a fucking hard on right now just looking at you."

"Would you like me to suck it for you? I would love to, but I'd like to be compensated for it."

He couldn't believe his ears. This sexy eighteen year old girl dressed like a cheerleader offering to blow him in broad day light.

"Sure honey, hop in."

Kim walked around the truck and got inside. He pulled in to a parking spot next to her car, and opened his pants. Kim bent down and took his cock into her mouth and sucked.

"wow baby, that feels fucking great! Keep sucking just like that!"

As Kim sucked his cock, he watched the traffic drive by, and people walking past the truck on their way in and out of the motel.

When she deep throated him and gagged, it turned him on so much. His lunch break was almost over, so he had to hurry things up some. He held Kim's ponytail in his right hand and started to fuck her sweet little mouth.

"Yeah baby, suck it! Suck my cock little girl! go all the way down slut!"

Kim was gagging as he fucked her mouth roughly, but she loved it. Her eyes teared up a little from her gagging, and a tear dropped onto his leg.

"When I cum baby, I want you to swallow it. swallow every fucking drop!"

She felt his cock harden, as he pushed her head all the way down and held her there. The tip of his cock was in her throat, she didn't need to swallow, as she felt his cum shooting down into her belly.

When he finished cuming, he left go of her head. Kim raised her head as she gasped for air. She had a trail of mascara running down both cheeks and her eyes were still tearing. A little cum made its way down her chin, as he paid her.

"Thanks baby. That was the best fucking head I ever had."

"Thank you, Sir."

Kim go out of the truck, and he backed out of the space. As he was about to pull out, Kim bent over to show her ass to him, as she unlocked her car door.

"looks damn good, baby!"

He yelled to her, as he drove away.

Kim sat in her car, wiping the mascara and cum from her face and chin. Before pulling out, she put her tip and blowjob money together, and separated it from her Daddy's money.

As Kim started the car, she thought to herself before driving off.

"This is kind of fun. I wonder what the next guy will want from me, and how he'll want me dressed?"

Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
253 Followers