Daughter's Dream; Daddy's Fantasy?

Story Info
Sex hungry daughter confronts daddy.
2.8k words
4.19
167.5k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first story submission to LIterotica. Please write me with your comments. The thoughtful and compassionate remarks will definitely help me become a better writer.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.


Constantly horny, and with a raving hunger for sex--that was Erica. She wanted a man to give her his big hard cock, and she wanted him to do it soon. But Erica didn't want just any man's cock. Sometimes that was how she felt, but today, and mostly, she wanted one man's hard cock inside her—her Daddy's.

Erica had a totally obsessive desire to have her own father, Steve, fuck her and be her lover. She had always loved her daddy, and thought he was the most wonderful man in the world. But, when she entered adolescence, she began to view her daddy differently. Erica found herself not only beginning to feel her own sexual awakening, and her body developing into that of a maturing young woman, but she also began to feel her hormones raging and her sexual thoughts turning to images of she and her daddy making love. That taboo sexual desire blossomed until it became an insistent burning in her tummy. She wanted Steve, as she now chose to call him, to fuck her and make her one of his hot sexy women--maybe his one and only woman and fuck toy.

Erica was determined that one day Steve would take notice of her differently and she would get him to make love to her like he did with her mommy, and as she knew he had done with other women.

When Erica finally turned 18 she devised a plan that she hoped would lure her father into bed. She knew that there wasn't anything illegal about her daddy fucking her. The only obstacle she had to overcome was any reluctance he might have about actually fucking his own daughter. She hoped she could make him so hot and horny for her that he would give in to her seduction and fuck her.

One Friday morning, Erica finally got the chance she was waiting for. She knew earlier in the week that her mother was going out of town for the entire weekend, and that Erica would be completely alone with her father. Erica knew the time to carry out her lascivious desires had arrived. That morning she selected the seductive clothing she would wear to tease, titillate, and seduce her gorgeous hunky father. Erica arrived home from school that afternoon and quickly showered. The lust driven girl slid her firm, ripe teenaged body into a pair of tight jeans and a curve-defining, snug cotton top showing off the sexy contours of her athletically-honed, young body. Her perpetually horny daddy would soon see how hot his little girl was. Erica was determined that her long hoped for dream to fuck her daddy would reach its climax that weekend, finally.

When Steve came home from work that afternoon, the daughter he very much loved, and who, if he accepted the truth burning in his mind and cock he lusted for, quickly went to him and enthusiastically hugged and kissed her father in a way much different from what a daughter would typically show her daddy. She wanted him to know beyond a doubt how she felt about him, and how she wanted him to be with her. Her plan to seduce her daddy had begun.

Steve suddenly realized by his daughter's overt affection that she might be feeling some of the same lust and desire for him he had long held for his maturing daughter. He felt his cock growing hard inside his jeans. He decided to follow his daughter's lead, and his own incestuous fuck-driven wet dream, and see if his desire would be rewarded.

"Erica, my sexy little girl, what's going on? Are you coming on to me?" Steve asked, as he brought his beautiful young daughter into his arms, and pulling her body firmly and tightly against his own. He could feel her rounded breasts pressing against his chest. His cock hardened further in his crotch. Steve wanted his beautiful Erica to feel how she aroused him. Perhaps he might even tell if he was arousing her.

"Oh, Erica, you're so sexy, and your daddy loves you so much. I want you to be happy, baby. Tell me what you want from me," Steve gently insisted. After lifting Erica's face to his, giving her a prolonged tongue probing kiss, eliciting an obvious moan of desire from her, Steve realized he had gotten his answer. Exchanging the kiss not of a father and daughter, but of two lovers, Erica realized her daddy felt the same as she did. Her heart leapt, and her hormones raged even more fiercely as she realized her father had gotten it, and that he was going to make love to her, and now, too. She wasn't going to have to wait any longer for her daddy to fuck her.

She took her Daddy's hand and placed it on her left breast. Steve could easily feel that Erica wasn't wearing a bra. He felt the sexy and firm roundness of her sensitive breast, with its hard and aroused nipple. He firmly caressed her breast, gently but firmly teasing the nipple. Daddy then pulled Erica's T-shirt up and over her head. He was thrilled, and increasingly lust driven by the mouth-watering sight of her extended dark nipples. Erica felt dreamy, so sexy, and losing control fast.

Steve, maneuvering his slutty daughter over to the couch, motioned for her to spread her firm legs, undid Erica's jeans and slipped them off of her. He discovered her naked underneath her jeans, as this temptress was beneath her top. Her pussy was freshly shaved and smooth, too. Steve, now raging with lust to fuck his daughter, urged Erica down to the couch, laying her on her back, naked, open and vulnerable to him. Daddy quickly got out of his own clothes. His cock felt harder and thicker and longer than he could ever remember it being.

Standing there in front of his sexy and fuck-driven teenaged daughter, his cock now fully erect and jutting up from his crotch, he knew this fuck with his daughter was going to be one of the hottest experiences of his life. Erica, dreamily gazing up at her daddy, was so turned on by her sexy hard-cocked father that she felt the wetness oozing out of her smooth tremulous cunt. She spread her legs for her daddy, and told him that she wanted him to make love to her now.

"Daddy, I'm so horny for you. Please give me your big dick now," Erica pleaded. Steve's cock was already dripping pre-cum from his own arousal. He craved to consummate his sexual relationship with his gorgeous young daughter as much as she wanted to be filled by him.

"Baby, you're going to get just what you deserve," Steve informed her.

Steve leaned over, licking his lips while moving over Erica's sexy naked pussy that she had freshly shaved for him that morning. Positioning himself commandingly over her naked body, he extended one of her legs over the back of the couch, with the other spread down to the floor, and then lowered himself to position his hot and horny cock at the entrance to her young wet pussy. Erica, with both sets of fingers, pulled apart her pussy lips, displaying her pink cunt interior and hole, daring her father to enter her. When the swollen head of his hard thick cock grazed the liquid arousal of her exposed pussy, he glanced up to see his moaning daughter watching with anticipation his entry into her fuck tunnel. Erica spread her legs as much as she could, even pulling her knees back to the sides of her breasts to allow her handsome daddy full access to her needy cunt. Steve looked down, and with his hand, guided the pre-cum dripping head of his cock into Erica's thirsty pussy. The avaricious daughter lifted her hips to assist her father's cock penetration of her womb's gateway. Not wanting, nor able, to wait any longer, Steve urged his cockhead farther into Erica's love canal. Entering rather easily, assisted by his daughter's copious juices, Steve paused, allowing Erica's cunt time to adjust to his rather thick rod. Erica slid down the couch a bit, trying to get her daddy's prick further into her. Feeling time was now a wasting, Steve firmly, gently but insistently probed Erica's fuck hole further. He felt her pussy walls pulling him into her previously neglected cunt.

"Daddy, fill me up. Don't tease me. I want all of you inside me," Erica cried.

"You are one hot wet girl, Erica, and I'm going to fuck you all the way," Steve promised, leaning further into his girl, and fully impaling her on his hungry fuck meat. Now, being fully mounted in his lustful daughter, daddy began slowly the in and out act of fucking his daughter she so shamelessly wanted.

Sliding his now fully slickened hard-on between her engorged lips, Steve, with every second or third outstroke, paused momentarily with the head of his purplish prick just tickling the inside of his new fuck toy's pussy.

"Daddy, you're teasing me so good. I am so hot for you," Erica confessed, while moans began to show the body-permeating pleasure that she now felt.

"Erica, I know this is your first time fucking. I want it to feel so good, and to be special. And, it feels so fucking good being inside you. You are so hot, and wet, and tight," Steve responded.

Erica's pussy indeed felt so hot and so tight around Steve's cock as he penetrated her young horny pussy. It was almost indescribably intense, hot and fulfilling for the both of them, quenching some of the thirst they had felt for each other for a long time. He knew she would be tight, hot and wet; he knew this would be an amazing coupling. He was so right. And, so was she.

"Oh, daddy. Fuck me, fuck me. Your hard cock feels so good. It feels so good having you like this, fucking me," Erica moaned.

"Oh my God, you are such a hot wet bitch. You are making my dirty dream come true," Daddy declared.

"Daddy, it's the best dream. Make me your bitch. Take me. Take me and fuck me good and hard. I want to be your bitch and your fuck toy."

Continuing his spearing of his sex-driven daughter's hungry cunt, Steve worked to get Erica's entire fuck channel touched by his hard and thick cock. His daughter showed her appreciation with moans, heavy breathing and lifting and thrusting her hips to meld with his fuck tool.

Nearly bottoming out with the depth of his cock injections, Steve desired to fill his covetous daughter's pussy even more fully.

"Erica, get on your hands and knees," Steve said, removing his vaginal juice dripping cock from his daughter's now debauched fuck chamber.

"Oh, daddy! I feel so empty. Get back inside me, now!" Erica pleaded. "I can't stand not having your hard cock inside me," she added.

Getting his hot, purple-headed prick probing up against Erica's now gaping, deeply pink cunt, Steve, in a single sliding stroke, re-entered his only child's thoroughly lubricated fuck conduit.

Steve suddenly wondered if his sexy, fertile daughter was on the pill. After asking her, Erica responded haltingly between moans and rapid breathing, "Yes, daddy. But, I want to have your baby. I want to go off the pill so we can have a child together."

Driven with intensifying animal lust, the father decided that he, too, wanted a child. He wanted his daughter's child. He wanted to make a baby inside his daughter with his own baby making batter. He wanted a child with this sexy, carnal, and apparently insatiable young woman he previously only knew as his special little girl.

"Erica, I want to give you a baby, our baby. Yes, go off the pill."

"Oh, daddy. You make me so happy." Her cunt responded with even more sweet nectar bathing her daddy's steel-like fuck pole.

Feeling his juices approaching the boiling point, Steve knew he couldn't hold out much longer from emptying his baby batter into his new lover.

Now thoroughly fucking his daughter doggie style, with Erica driving her hips back at her father's luscious prick, now bottoming out in her tight, massaging love channel, Erica said, "Daddy, fill me with your baby juice. Fuck a baby into me."

Erica knew she actually couldn't make a baby right now, as did her father, being on the pill, but she wanted to see and feel how much the idea of creating a baby together excited him during this first of many expected lusty couplings with him. And, respond he did.

Steve, using all of his fingers, pulled apart his daughter's firm round ass cheeks, trying to get his prick even deeper into his daughter and young woman.

"Daddy, daddy, I feel funny. I feel like I'm going out of control."

"Erica, that's an orgasm coming on. Just go with it. Feel your daddy's baby-making stick feeding your pussy. It's going to feel so good, baby."

With a sudden increase in her moaning and rapid breaths, Erica was reaching the pinnacle of her first orgasm. "Oh, daddy. Oh, daddy. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my God," Erica squealed. The words running together in one long breathless sequence. Erica was indeed out of control with depraved need, her lusty desire, and the realization of her lust-filled dream of coupling with her dad. She thrashed about the bed, her daddy having to keep up with her jerking and thrashing about.

"Aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh my God. Oh, daddy. Oh, fuck. Aaaaaayyyyyyy," Erica screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeeeee, daddy. Fuck me forever." Erica's orgasmic crescendo was long, intense and unlike anything she had ever experienced. She wanted it to go on forever.

Just as Erica approached the peak of her sexual lust, her father felt the boiling up of his fuck cream. Wanting to join his daughter in her incestuous, lust-fueled, pleasure explosion, Steve responded to his deflowered daughter's cry.

"Erica, darling," Steve choked out. "I'm going to soon empty my balls into you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, daddy. Don't stop. Dump your baby cream into me. Spit your juice into my hot wet cunt, into my baby-making hole."

Erica began to cum again, knowing that her daddy was about to reach a culmination that she hoped would someday result in her impregnation. With her daddy's cock filling her horny pussy, and about to spit his sizzling baby cream into her cum channel, Erica spread her thighs even wider to allow him better leverage to drive his cock all the way into tight, wet and scalding pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daddy, yes, yes, fuck me, Daddy," Erica moaned. Whimpering loudly because she loved being deeply fucked by her own daddy, with his deeply penetrating thrusts.

Racing up his prick to meet his daughter's juices in her fuck receptacle, Steve's cum sprayed into Erica, flooding her hole with his copious cream.

"Oh, Jesus. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God. Oh, sweet Jesus. Oooohhhhh!," Steve bellowed while still thrusting into his daughter. "God damn, it feels so good." Steve couldn't remember ever spasming so hard, almost painfully, and with so much force with his cum juice before in his life, against the mouth of her young womb.

"Take my juice, you sexy bitch. Take it all," Steve wailed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. What a great fuck slut you are."

As Erica slowly began the descent from her incredible peak, and smiling at his hot compliment, she turned her head back towards her daddy. "Daddy, daddy. Yes, daddy, I'm your bitch. I'll soon be your baby-making bitch. Give me all your hot cum, all your baby-making cream. Make me your fuck slut."

Erica felt so intoxicated, so full of life. She got what she had wanted for so long—her daddy—her daddy fucking her, and taking ownership of her body and soul. She imagined that she felt what it must be like to feel whole, and loved, and so thoroughly fucked. She was becoming her daddy's bitch, and that felt like everything.

Erica had another orgasm. "Daddy, it's happening again. I'm cuming again," she groaned. "Oh so good. So good. Oh my God."

"Yes, baby. Cum for daddy. Let daddy feel you cum again."

Steve, feeling the last of his fuck juice oozing into his daughter, and waiting until he sensed her done with her orgasm, then slumped onto his daughter's back. Then, holding her close, he pulled her with him, rolling onto their sides on the couch. They assumed a spooning position with each other, with Steve's gradually softening prick remaining cozily inside Erica's tight young pussy. Holding skin-to-skin with each other, they drifted into slumber, satiated beyond their horniest dreams.

That was the last day Erica took the pill.

The End.

P.S. This is my first published erotic story. Please vote, and let me know with an email what I did right, and what I can do better. Compassionate criticism is heard the best. Should I continue the story? Thank you.