Daughters Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Graduation sleep over becomes fun for dad.
2.3k words
4.52
526.9k
278
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obaki
Obaki
343 Followers

When my daughter first asked if she and her friends could have a ‘sleep over’ in honor of their graduating from high school I wasn’t too happy. The thought of a bunch of kids making noise all night, keeping me awake didn’t appeal to me. But, my wife said sure, no problem so what could I say.

A week before the party my wife found out she was going to be out of town, presenting at some conference, and wouldn’t be there for the ‘big event’. This meant that I would be the chaperone. When I brought up the idea of postponing the sleep over until my wife would be around to ‘heard’ the kids, I again was outvoted.

Saturday morning finally arrived and my daughter, Maggie, was up early getting things ready for the party. I went with her to the grocery store to load up on food and drinks. When we got home I was went out to clean the pool and make sure everything was ready. By about 4:00PM we were ready.

The girls started arriving at about five. I knew a few of them by name, others looked vaguely familiar and several I had never seen before. I stayed in my den, watching TV and surfing the web. About seven Maggie popped her head in the door.

“Daddy, I need your help.” She said, “We can’t get the barbeque going.”

I let out a big sigh, as if she was really imposing on me, got up from my chair and headed to the backyard. It took no time at all to get the fire going. When I looked around for my daughter she was nowhere to be found. Shrugging, I piled the hamburgers and hot dogs onto the grill and figured that I had just been elected chef.

Within a few minutes the eight girls came flying out of the house, headed for the pool. As I watched them running by I began to think that being the chef for this party wasn’t going to be too bad after all. All of the girls wore little thong bikinis and from where I stood there wasn’t a bad looking one in the bunch.

It was a perfect evening, fairly warm so everyone was in and out of the pool as they laughed, talked and had a good time. After a while I noticed that every now and then one or two of the girls would head into the house for a couple minutes and then come back. At first I thought it was to use the bathroom, but it seemed the girls were now heading to the house about every 15 minutes. Finally my curiosity got the best of me and about 5 minutes after my daughter and her friend April went inside I followed them.

I didn’t see anyone as I entered the living room. That’s when I heard laughter coming from my den. I walked quietly to the door and peaked in. There was Maggie and April downing shots of my private stock of Tequila. From the looks of it the girls had been drinking for a while. The bottle had been unopened and was now almost empty.

My first thought was to barge in and give them hell. Then I figured that they were all over 18 and it was a party so why should an old prude like me spoil things. My only concern was if one of them decided to go for a drive. Stepping into the den I said in a very stern tone, “The cost of the Tequila is everyone’s car keys.”

April had been bringing a shot to her lips and spilled the tequila all over her chin and chest as she jumped when I began to speak. Both girls turned toward me, as they quickly set the shot glasses down on the desk and then stood in front of the bottle and glasses.

I let them fidget for a minute before saying, “I said I want everyone’s car keys – NOW – or the drinking and party stops!”

April was the first to get it. “If we give you our car keys you won’t care if we drink?” she asked is a very shy voice.

“That’s what I said” was my reply. They almost ran over me! Both girls flew out of the room and within two minutes April was back with eight sets of car keys. She was out of breath from running and her chest was heaving as she gasped for air. The fact that she was wearing a very skimpy bikini and that her tits looked like they were ready to burst out of the thin material was not wasted on me. I felt my cock begin to stir as I enjoyed the view.

Apparently April had had quite a few shots of the tequila already, she was swaying pretty well as she stood in front of me with a crooked little smile on her face, both hands full of car keys.

“Hereyago,” she mumbled bringing her hands up to her chest she held out the car keys in front of her.

Thinking she was going to drop them I automatically raised my hands to catch the keys. At the same moment April swayed in my direction. The net effect was that her hands hit my chest causing her to drop the keys to the floor while my hands ended up full of her tits. As much as I knew I should let go of April’s tits and back away my hands refused to obey.

“Mr. Jenkins!! You shouldn’t be doing that,” April said but did nothing to either push my hands away or back up. It seemed to me that she pressed her taught 34B’s a little harder into my hands.

Feeling her nipples growing under my fingers, I pinched both of them. April let out a little moan deep in her throat and brought her arms up to my shoulders, resting her hands on the back of my neck. As she pressed against me my hands came off her tits, sliding around her back until we were in a tight embrace.

I could feel her nipples now pressing into my chest like two pencil erasers. My hands slid down her back to her lovely ass. The thong bikini did nothing to cover her as I took an ass cheek into each hand and began to squeeze. My cock was now fully erect and pressing against her firm belly. Looking down into her lovely eyes I saw her part her lips as she pulled my face to hers. Our lips met - then our tongues as the kiss became more passionate. Pulling her to me I could feel her hot cunt against my thigh as she wrapped her legs around mine. April dropped one of her hands between us and began stroking my hard cock.

“Mmmmmmmm, that feels good” she whispered, “I want to see that big cock of yours Mr. Jenkins.”

We pulled far enough apart for both of her hands to reach between us and in no time she had loosened my belt, unsnapped by trousers and pushed them down my legs. Her hands then went to my rigid cock, slowly rubbing up and down my 8 inches.

This was too much for me and my own hands went to work. I easily brushed aside her skimpy bikini top with one hand and reaching one of her tits I begin pinching and pulling on her hard nipple. My other hand burrowed under April’s bikini briefs sliding my fingers thru the fine down of pubic hair until my finger slid over her erect clit and then into her hot cunt. Pulling my hand back a few inches I thrust it forward again repeating the action.

Her cunt was so wet my finger slid into her with almost no resistance. I added a second finger as I hand fucked her. This caused April to moan even more as she dropped one of her hands to my heavy balls and began massaging them.

I was quickly approaching the point of no return. Any thoughts of how wrong this was were long gone. The only thing I could think of now was shoving my cock into this hot sluts drooling cunt. Grabbing the thin material I yanked off the thong covering April’s hot pussy. Then circling her waste with my arm I lifted her up off the floor. It was two steps to the wall to steady us. As we moved I dropped my other hand to my cock and positioned the head at her hot pussy and lowered her onto my fat pole. The whole process took just a few seconds.

April’s eyes opened wide as she felt her pussy lips being stretched by my huge erection. She was about to say something when I relaxed my hold on her, causing her to slide all the way down on my waiting cock. She was now impaled on my cock with her back against the wall and her feet dangling several inches off the floor.

“Oh God, you’ve got a huge cock!” she hissed as I lifted her up and dropped her on my cock again. “It feels like you’re splitting me in half.”

April’s arms were now back on my shoulders helping raise and lower her cunt onto my steely cock. She had closed her eyes and was shaking her head slowly from side to side as our fucking tempo increased. Soon sweat broke out across her forehead and upper lip and I could see just the tip of her tongue sticking thru her clinched lips.

Her breathing became erratic and her face flushed. April brought her legs up and locked them behind me. This gave me a better angle at her cunt and with the next thrust I went even deeper up her slick hole.

That was all it took. She spasmed in my arms, jerking her head back and letting out a long moan of pleasure. This sent me over the edge and my cock erupted in her tight cunt. Shooting glob after glob of my cum deep into her grasping pussy.

We held onto each other for several minutes riding the crest of our mutual orgasm. Finally April unlocked her legs from around my waste and I eased her to the floor. My cock slid out of her pussy, followed by a thick stream of cum. Our breathing returned to normal and April looked up into my eyes as a huge grin crossed her face.

“God Mt. Jenkins, you’re hot!!” she said, “You have got one huge cock and boy do you know how to use it. I haven’t cum like that in a long long time. We have GOT to do this again some time.” She pulled my face to hers, gave me a quick passionate kiss and slid out from between the wall and me.

“Now I need to find my suit, clean up this bucket of cum you shot into me and get back to the party.” Finding her thong April disappeared in the direction of the downstairs bathroom.

I stood there for another minute or so, my thoughts spinning in my head trying to figure out what had just happened. It then dawned on me that I was standing there with my pants around my ankles. Reaching down I pulled everything back into place. I’d better get back too, I thought. Maybe nobody will notice I hoped as I turned around and took a step toward the door. There stood my daughter, hands on hips, shaking her head.

“God daddy what am I going to do with you?” she said.

I tried to bluff my way thru her question by giving her a quizzical look and saying “What do you mean Maggie? I don’t understand.” It didn’t work.

“I mean I leave you alone with one of my friends for a minute and the next thing I know you’re nailing her to the wall! That’s what I mean.” Maggie moved toward me and as I backed into the den. She was now only about a foot from me. “I’ve got to admit it was hot watching you. You DO have a very impressive nail daddy. But, you can’t just go around fucking all of my friends.”

“It just sort of happened sweetheart. I don’t know what happened. One minute April was handing me the car keys, then her tits were in my hands, then my cock was in her hands, and then things just sort of got carried away.” I pleaded

“OK, OK”, Maggie held up her hands to stop me from talking. “What’s done is done and from the smile on April’s face she seems very satisfied with what happened. Just promise me that next time you’ll let me know if you want to fuck one of my friends – please?”

I raised my right hand and crossed my heart, “It won’t happen again, I promise.”

Maggie went to the side table and grabbed a full bottle of tequila then turned to leave while I dropped down to my knees to pick up the car keys scattered all over the floor.

As she reached the door she hesitated; looking over her shoulder said, “I didn’t say you couldn’t fuck my friends daddy. Hell, I know several here at the party that would do anything to have a cock as big as yours pound them into the floor. I said you have to tell me before you fuck them. I want to be sure I’m there to watch all of the action, not just the last couple minutes.”

With that she left. I sat back on my heels too shocked to do or say anything. After a while I came to the realization that not only had my own daughter just told me that several of the hot teenagers by my pool wanted to fuck me but that she wanted to be there to watch!

Standing up I walked over to my desk and dropped the car keys into a drawer. I turned around and headed back toward the pool wondering which girls Maggie was referring to and whether or not I could nail them before they headed home tomorrow.

To be continued…

Obaki
Obaki
343 Followers