Dawn's Orgy Ch. 04

Story Info
Ebony sisters and ivory friends for life.
2.4k words
4.14
36.6k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two lovely African American incestuous sisters arrived a few minutes after Michelle and Nicole left, continuing the trend of unique lovers visiting Nikki and Jason.

Marley, 18, a high school senior attended the college football games with her 19-year-old sister Clair, a college freshman. They are sexually insatiable and badly wanted Nikki, Candy and Cindy. Dawn's orgy afforded them the opportunity they craved.

Clair, 5'5", 34-23-25, approached Nikki and Marley, 5'6." 38-23-36, stared intently at Jason and his incredible 10-inch cock.

"Have you ever had black pussy?" Clair asked Nikki.

"No." Nikki answered. "But I have wished to try black pussy for a long time." She thanked her lucky stars her wish would be granted with two strikingly beautify ebony goddesses.

"We have seen you around town several times and hoped to eventually meet. You are both so beautiful and desirable." Jason added.

"We would enjoy some time alone with Nikki." Marley asked.

"And some time with you later. " Clair added.

Jason excused himself gladly leaving Nikki alone with two hot women.

She approached Clair and hugged her tightly. She kissed her soft full lips and creamed down her bare legs. She creamed even more when she kissed Marley's slightly fuller lips.

Marley tightly hugged Nikki, fondled and sucked on her tits and nipples. Clair kneeled behind her to lap up her flowing juices and fondle her luscious ass. Marley fell to her knees and lapped at Nikki's pussy. Clair spread Nikki's cheeks and buried her tongue deep in her asshole. Marley sucked hard on her pussy lips and fucked and curled her tongue jabbing it far into Nikki's pussy.

Clair inserted two fingers in Nikki's ass. Her cream ran continuously coating Marley's face and breasts. Clair inserted two more fingers in Nikki's wet asshole and slowly fucked her. "More! Harder! Faster!" Nikki screamed. Clair pushed her full fist into Nikki's ass slowly until her wrist reached her anal ring.

Nikki repeatedly grunted in sweet ecstasy. She never felt so full. Her bowels begin to twitch as Clair rapidly moved her fist in and out twisting it savagely. Marley fucked Nikki's pussy with three fingers. It felt so good to have her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. Nikki summoned all her will power to stave off her orgasm. Marley formed a tight fist and drove it deep in her hot pussy. She could feel her sister's fist through the thin layer of sensitive skin between her bowels and pussy walls. Nikki bounced about like a rag doll. She howled and yelled unintelligible words. Clair and Marley removed their fists. Marley kissed and sucked Nikki' clit.

Nikki moved into overdrive and rapidly fired long spurts of tasty tangy ejaculate into the girls waiting mouths. Two shots splashed on Clair and Marley covering their face and chests. One shot flew high in the air and fell on Nikki. Several splashed on the ceiling and walls. Her last shot hit a mirror leaving a sticky starburst pattern.

Jason stood at the door slowing jacking off at the scene. The sisters were a sticky sodden mess, covered head to pussy with Nikki's juices. It gave their dark skin and lovely glow. He cleaned the mirror and began the slow process of scooping and swallowing Nikki's sweet juices from the three hot women.

He finished and gently prodded the two black women face up on the bed. Jason knelled to Clair and stuck his long tongue deep. Extremely aroused Clair's orgasm struck as soon as she felt Jason's lance fill her pussy. No cock in her pussy felt so hot and soft. "Oh God Marley, wait unit he eats you! He is incredible!" Clair exclaimed.

Nikki employed her best techniques on Marley's sweet pussy. Her black outer skin beautifully contrasted with the bright pink inside. She drove two fingers deep in her vaginal opening. She suddenly stopped noticing an incredibly large clit emerge from Marley clitoral sheath.

Marley and Clair have very large clits. They are at least a half inch around and 1" long and look like tiny little cocks. Nikki and Jason could not resist sucking them. They proved more sensitive than normal clits. The black beauties immediately reached orgasm releasing pure sweet juices the consistency of hot honey. Nikki and Jason could not get enough and continued sucking on the sensitive monsters. The more they sucked the more juice poured from the ebony pussies. Jason and Nikki drank thirstily and finished off by sharing the juices with the sisters in deep soul kisses.

The four relaxed and, at the urging of Nikki, began to the tale of their incestuous past.

Clair began:

"We were born a year part. I am 19. Marley is 18. We grew up in a family where incest and bi sex were complexly normal. Since we were 12 yeas old, our parents taught us about sex. They allowed us to watch, listen and learn but never touch anyone including each other until we became 18. We have two uncles, one aunt on our mother's side, three aunts, and one uncle on my father's side. Mom and Dad both have sex with all the aunts. The men have sex with all the women and any 18-year-old girls born into the family. The 18-year-old boys prefer the younger girls and seldom have sex with mom or our aunts. Mom has sex with anyone at anytime. She is Insatiable.

"When I turned 18, my family gathered to celebrate the loss of my virginity. Just one stroke from my father did the deed. My hymen hurt when it tore and blood oozed out of my pussy. My mom cleaned me up and sent me to bed to rest and heel."

"I received the same treatment." Marley added.

"How did you get such big clits?" Nikki asked.

Marley continued:

"That question is more complicated then is seems. The subject of a woman's clitoris stirs deep emotions in African American women. There are thousands of young African girls circumcised and will never grow a clit. We both plan to join a UN organization trying to end this barbarity.

"In our family, a woman's clit is considered a sign or sexual prowess. The bigger the clit the prouder and more revered women are among all the men and women alike. We are very fortunate. All the women in our family are blessed with very large clits. Our mom's is huge. When extremely aroused it stands about 2" high and abut an inch wide. It is truly freaky. We both love sucking it."

"So, this is why you are lovers?" Nikki asked.

Clair:

"Our family is only part of the reason. We truly love each other very much and protect each other from advances from man and women we do not like. After we graduate we are moving to New York forsaking our family incest, begin a new life, and work on behalf of circumcised African women.

"We plan to put our social communications degrees to good use. We already have commitments from several tech companies to distribute cell phones and computers where then are needed. There are some very militant groups apposed to female circumcision. They monitor their phones around the clock and immediately move in and bring a mother and her young daughter to safety, usually under the cover of darkness. The movement is small but growing. We intend to keep it growing."

Jason and Nikki felt in awe of the sister's determination to improve the world. "We know you are destined for greatness. You will always be in our hearts and minds."

"Speaking of matters of the heart, we wish to invite you to our marriage, a group affair including Dawn and Gwen, Cindy and Candy, Janet and Jennifer, Sheri and Laura and countless other lesbian couples. You may know of the class action lawsuit creeping its way thru the state court system. We have all joined in the suit and as soon as Californian archaic ban on gay marriage is overturned we plan to have a large group wedding."

"Oh Jason, "Nikki gushed." we should join the group and get married with them." Jason kissed Nikki firmly in agreement.

Nikki with tears streaming down her face gently kissed the girls. Jason and I wish you all the best and hope we can find such noble work in our future. We will always love you and never forget you not just for the fantastic sex but also for your outlook on life.

CANDY AND CINDY STILL UNSURE OF MEN ENJOY NIKKI

Candy, 5'6", 35-22-36 and Cindy, 5'5", 37-23-36, entered the room as Clair and Marley were leaving. Clair and Marley kissed them as they departed. "Hope to see you love birds later." Clair said. "It would be our pleasure." Candy told them.

Candy spoke: for both: "Jason, can we please have a little time with Nikki?" Jason smiled, nodded his head and rejoined the party.

Over the past few months, more and more people came to appreciate Cindy and Candy's life of true love. They became the stuff of legends. They humbly accepted most offers for lesbian sex but remained gun shy around men.

Cindy spoke to Nikki. "You have been on our minds since we first feasted our eyes on your incredible beauty. We have grown to love your caring and loving nature. May we share our love with you?"

Nikki was truly touched. With tears in her eyes, she admitted her lust for Candy and Cindy. She considered them untouchable because of their obvious deep love for each other. "I would consider it an honor to make love with two of the nicest and most beautiful women I have ever met."

They began with a three-way hug. Nikki kissed Candy, then Cindy deeply and passionately. The two lovers caressed Nikki's entire body. The feeling of four hands gently moving around her body felt lovely. She enjoyed the angelic tenderness. She wanted nothing more than to equally please the two young lovers.

Kissing them again, she led them to the bed where she laid face up. Candy began to eat her pussy and Cindy straddled her head gently moving her pussy within eating range. Nikki had shared her pussy with a lot of women but none as gentle as Candy. She softly circled her pussy with pursed lips then curled her tongue to probe slowly inward.

Nikki tried to mimic Candy while eating Cindy's pussy. The mutual oral sex was heavenly and Nikki and Cindy hoped to enjoy the tongue action for a very long time. Cindy's juices ran freely covering Nikki's face. Candy gently removed her tongue and stuck two fingers from her right hand up Nikki's pussy. Nikki collected Cindy's pussy cream to lubricate her ass and gently probed it with two fingers.

Nikki squirmed and tossed, desperately holding firmly to Cindy's ass to maintain contact with her pussy. Candy held Nikki's waist firmly to the bed managing to keep her fingers deep in her pussy and asshole. Candy then inserted two more fingers in Nikki's ass.

Nikki and Cindy rejoiced in the ecstasy of gentle dual fucking. Nikki spurred even more passion removing her fingers from Cindy's ass and placing her mouth over her anal ring. She licked her ass slow and deep. Candy removed her hands and alternated kissing and licking Nikki's ass and pussy with her experienced tongue. The combination felt incredible and Nikki kissed and licked Cindy with equal fervor.

The two beauties caressed Nikki's breasts. The soft touches of four hands roaming over her tits and carefully pulling on her nipples ecstatically charged her entire body. The joyous breast play combined with Candy's tongue moving from her ass to pussy and back again gave Nikki sensations she would never forget.

She promised herself to love Candy and Cindy forever and vowed to talk them into sex with Jason, forever ending their fear of men.

Candy and Cindy changed places. Cindy focused solely on Nikki's pussy and clit, quickly bringing her to an unexpected shattering orgasm. She turned all her skill up a notch and soon brought Candy to orgasm. Her copious juices tasted tangy and sweet.

Candy hugged Nikki close sharing in a sloppy passionate kiss. Cindy became incredibly aroused watching her lover and new friend reach orgasm and yearned to join in their ecstasy. She lay on the bed and offered her pussy to Nikki and her luscious lips to her lover's beautiful mound.

With the gentleness she had learned from the two, Nikki softly kissed Cindy's pussy and licked her clit. Candy wrapped her arms around her lover caressing her breasts, rolling her nipples. Cindy shivered in her lover's arms beginning the slow advance to her usual very wet and immensely pleasurable orgasm.

Nikki felt it coming and opened her mouth wide locking onto the outside of her pussy. Cindy's back arched forward pressing her pussy firmly against Nikki's mouth. She reached her pleasure peak and screamed loudly releasing a torrent of her sweet juices into Nikki's mouth and down her throat.

Exhausted, she fell back in her lover's arms. She recovered quickly and they hugged and kissed Nikki long and passionately, thanking her for a lovely time. Nikki told them it was by far the best three way sex of her life.

Meanwhile Jason encountered amazing activity in the living room. Dawn ate Gwen's pussy while she sucked Steve's dick. Michele and Nicole fucked Sheri and Laura. Sandy and Sara made out with Janet and Jennifer. Rachel laid on her back with Clair on her face and Marley eating her out. Holly and Stacy double teamed Michael. Holly sat on his face, Stacy sucked his dick. Jason walked around with a hard on looking but not finding any action. Finally, Clair motioned to him and quickly sucked his dick for the second time in the past hour as she road Rachel's face.

"Ohhhhhhh! Sooo good!" Jason responded. She moved her head back in forth rapidly sending Jason into waves or pre-orgasmic bliss. Clair took his cock deep and amazingly managed to extend her tongue and lick his balls. She bobbed up and down and held his cock deep as Jason's orgasm unloaded several shots directly into her stomach.

He returned to find Nikki kissing Candy and Cindy as they were leaving,

"You are very lucky man," Cindy and Candy said together.

Jason smiled amused at the lovers saying the same ting at the same time. "Yes I am very fortunate," he agreed.

As she walked past Jason, Candy boldly fondled he cock.

"See you soon," she teased.

To be continued.