Day In The Park

Story Info
A lazy afternoon, she stumbles upon a couple in the bushes.
1.4k words
4.28
61k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers

From where I was sitting, I had a glorious view of the park. There was something about a warm day and doing nothing that appealed to me. My sunglasses laid across my nose, shielding my eyes from the sun, and my black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, letting the warmth of the day slide across my shoulders. I was content.

I had been reading on a bench for the last twenty minutes. It was time for a short break. Getting up, I stretched, pulling my arms up over my head and perching myself on the tips of my toes. I love being lazy. I started to my left and quickly decided to change course. A trio of nannies were taking their charges towards the water. Doing a quick turn around, I headed towards the trees and the jogger’s track.

It was quiet, save for the few birds chirping and the crunch of dirt under my shoes. I stuck my hands in my pockets and wandered down the path. I’d been walking for about ten minutes when I heard noises in the bushes. I thought maybe it was an animal or a bird and kept on walking. When I heard a low moan, I stopped. That couldn’t possibly be what I had heard? I listened again and sure enough another low moan erupted from behind the bush. I thought maybe someone was ill, or a kid had gotten lost and was hurt. I slowly approached the bushes, peeking my head around to find the source of the noise. As I pushed a branch down with my hand, I took a quick breath and stopped.

I don’t know why it hadn’t occurred to me. I should have guessed it. In the middle of the clump of bushes, fenced in by trees, was a man and a woman. The man looked to be in his thirties. The woman I guessed to be maybe in her early twenties. The woman was kneeling down in front of the man, his shorts down around his thighs. Her mouth was slowly sucking his cock in and out. The man moaned a low guttural noise and leaned his head back. The woman’s t-shirt was laying down next to her. I looked from her mouth to her breasts, still covered by her black sports bra. My eyes roamed back up to her mouth.

I stood quiet and still, watching. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft, sucking him slowly and then pulling him out from between her lips. She held the tip of his cock in her hand as she licked the underside of his shaft, like she was licking a popsicle. I felt my own body respond to her. Shivers went over me as I watched her take his balls in her mouth and suck, her hand stroking his cock up and down. He moaned and I wanted to moan with him.

She moved her hand around and slipped it over his ass as her mouth again covered his cock. She bobbed her head up and down on him, sucking him into her mouth. I watched and wanted to join her. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to taste her. Her fingers moved over his balls as her other hand roamed up and down his ass, squeezing gently on his cheeks. She moaned over him as she sucked his cock down to her throat. I watched her mouth expand and close in as she worked up and down his shaft.

He moaned again, telling her how good her mouth felt. I wanted him to describe it, to tell me what he was feeling. I shivered as I imagined them finding me. The woman slipped him out of her mouth. Smiling, she flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock as his cock stood straight out. She reached down and I drew a quick breath as she pulled the top of her sports bra down, revealing her breasts. She had enormous nipples, hard and pink. Sitting up, she wrapped her breasts around his cock and stroked him up and down. He groaned and pushed upwards, filling her mouth as she pushed her breasts down his shaft again. I could just see the tip of his cock as he pushed through her mounds. She moaned and squeezed her tits tighter around him. He moaned again and told her to suck him, to suck his cock.

Letting her breasts fall, she again took his cock in her mouth. She sucked faster and harder this time. I felt my body getting more and more excited. I’d never watched anything like this before and my body was captivated, thrilled. Without realizing it, my hand had wandered down between my legs. My shorts were damp between my thighs, my own excitement causing my pussy to get wet. My hand pushed against my shorts, stroking me slowly. I watched as the woman looked up at the man, her eyes staring at him as her lips closed tighter and tighter around him. He moaned and thrust forward, pushing his cock deeper inside her mouth. My fingers pushed up against me as I watched him surge upward again. Her mouth expanded and then her lips parted. As her hand pumped him, his cum filled her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto her full breasts.

I thought maybe they were done now, that I’d have to hurry home. I was surprised by what happened next. The woman stood slowly. With cum still laying across her pale breasts, she hooked her fingers inside the tops of her shorts and slowly pushed them down. My eyes dropped and stared at her bare pussy, shaved and glistening with moisture. She stepped out of her shorts and stood in the trees, her breasts hanging over her sports bra and her shoes the only clothing still in place.

Smiling, the man leaned over and flicked his tongue across her right nipple. His tongue licked his cum from her skin. She moaned and pushed her breasts upwards to his mouth. My hand slid down the front of my shorts and into my panties. I was soaking wet. The man gripped her waist and then slid down in front of her. Lifting her leg, he slowly pushed his face between her legs. She moaned at the same moment the tip of my finger pushed inside my own pulsing cunt.

I watched as his tongue slowly moved over her, licking her, tasting her. She moaned and rubbed her fingers over her breasts, her thumb pushing down on her nipple. I supressed a moan as I slid my finger deeper inside my pussy. With each stroke of his tongue on her, my finger stroked me. She pushed his head harder against her pussy and I pinched my clit, willing myself to feel her pleasure. His hand came round and opened her lips wide, letting his tongue have better access. In and out with quick darts, he licked her pussy. My finger was drilling my pussy, diving deeper and deeper inside me.

As I watched, she looked towards me, smiling. I wasn’t sure if she saw me or not but it added to my excitement. My fingers were stroking me, my panties and shorts were soaked. His hand wandered around behind her and I nearly exploded when I heard her quick gasp of breath and then watched his hand move back and forth behind her. He was fingering her ass. I pushed another finger inside me and felt my orgasm building. She moaned and pushed her pussy down on his finger. She told him to suck her clit. He did and I pinched mine again. She moaned and I knew she was coming. I pushed my finger deeper inside my own pussy and bit my lip to hold back my moan of gratification. My juices flowed over my fingers, wetting my hand. I stroked rapidly, then slowed, teasing my throbbing pussy.

She stroked his head, petting the back of his hair as he licked her again, slowly, enjoying her flavor. Slipping my hand out of my shorts, I looked around me finally, unaware if I was still alone or not. No one was in sight. I looked back at the couple and as he stood, she looked over to me again. This time, she winked and I knew she had seen me. I felt a new rush fall over me. Quickly, I took off running back towards the park. I needed to get home and imagine it all over again. Deep down, I have a feeling I will see both of them again in the near future.

Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers