Deal with the Red Guy

Story Info
Danny is a lonely virgin, but a strange visit changes that.
6.8k words
4.45
56.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have any of you had one of those days that changed your life forever? I have. It was a Tuesday, if I remember correctly. It started at high school. Well, actually it didn't, but to get the whole picture I need to start there. It was lunch break, and we were all outside. And there she was. Jennifer Graston. Her hair was shining in the sunlight, a blonde ponytail waving back and forth as she moved her head. She was wearing pink again; she always wore pink, and she had her glasses on, the ones that were small, demure, and adorable. Just like her. And here I was, some guy that didn't exist to her. She wasn't ignoring me or being a bitch, it's just that I hadn't gotten the guts to approach her yet. Or at least, I hadn't until now. That's why I was standing on the other side of the courtyard at school during lunch, staring at her talking with her friends and rubbing my sweating palms on my shirt. I'd hoped to talk to her alone, away from her friends, but that was never going to happen. So it was now or never, and I moved in.

I only got about halfway across the courtyard when I tripped over something, and hit the ground hard. It was a harsh bellyflop that left me winded and gasping for breath. As the ringing in my ears faded away I became aware of people laughing, and looking up, I could see them. Everyone was looking at me, laughing. Even Jennifer, the beautiful angel of my dreams, was giggling and covering her mouth with her hand. One person's laughter louder than the rest, and was very close by. I looked up to see Bonnie standing over me, laughing her ass off.

"Did you see that?" she screeched to her friends. "I can't believe how easy it is to trip you up. You fall for it every time!"

I hate Bonnie. She was the biggest bitch in school, casually cruel and vicious to everyone and anyone. But in particular she seemed to have a grudge against me. I don't know why.

I picked myself up and managed to limp off somewhere quiet, but before I could find a place to rest for a bit, the bell rang, and lunch was over. Great. For a moment I contemplated skipping class, hiding behind the gym and just doing nothing for an hour until the next class, but common sense prevailed, and I made my back to the classroom. What did it matter anyway? This was already turning out to be the worst day ever.

Boy was I ever wrong.

The rest of the day was an unfocused blur of the teachers' voices, staring into space and riding the bus. I was doing my best to just let the time go by as quickly as possible until I got home. When I did I was finally able to relax. I dumped my bag by the door, kicked off my shoes, and made a beeline for my room.

"Another tough day at school, Danny?"

My dad was in the living room, on the couch. His face was filled with genuine concern, but I didn't want to talk about my day. It was just more of the same anyway, so I told him so.

"I'm just going to go to bed, dad." I said. "I just wanna sleep right now."

"That's ok kiddo. Sandra and I are going on another date tonight, so Kelly's coming over to make sure you stay out of trouble."

He smiled as he said it, and I laughed. He knew that I always stayed out of trouble.

"Well enjoy your date, dad." I said as I went upstairs.

It was just me and my dad at home, ever since my mom died in a car accident when I was five years old. Ever since then my dad had gone into survival mode. He'd sold the house for a smaller, cheaper one. He'd starting working longer hours to earn the extra income to make sure that we had enough money for, well, everything. It was only recently that Sandra had come along to remind him of what he'd been missing in that time, and hadn't even dared to think about. Intimacy with a woman. I was happy for my dad at finally moving forward and thinking of himself for a change, instead of thinking of work and taking care of me. However, him being out with Sandra meant that he needed a babysitter, and that meant Kelly.

It's not that I minded Kelly. In fact I liked her, she was nice, friendly, and pretty cool to have babysit. There were two things that bothered me about her though. First was that I was sixteen, and in my opinion a little too old to need a babysitter. It's not like I'm a baby, right? Second, Kelly was kinda hot, in an average girl next door kind of way. Not that this was a bad thing, per se, but it was just that I couldn't do anything about it. I had no idea how to go about getting her into bed, and I was afraid that if I tried she'd get upset, and never come back. That would also mean my dad would have to find someone else, and I didn't want to cause him another headache because I was being an idiot. Instead I just fantasized about her in the privacy of my thoughts. And in my bed, in the shower, and even in the bath when the mood takes me.

I made it to my room, locked the door, and stripped down to my boxers before climbing into bed. I had a couple hours before Kelly would show up and make dinner, so I knew that I could afford to get some sleep beforehand. I lay on my back, closed my eyes, and tried to sleep but it just wouldn't come. I found myself thinking of Kelly again, and as I did, my cock was starting to swell. I rubbed the growing hardness through my boxers as I thought about her. She was a few years older than me, and was a curvy woman. She wasn't fat, just. . . cuddly, a little bit of extra padding, as I like to call it. She had wide hips, with an ample ass to follow. Sometimes all it took for me to get an erection was for her to turn her back on me, and her ass would just fill my vision. Perhaps I had a thing for big asses, or perhaps it was just Kelly, I couldn't tell. Either way, her ass was awesome, and I enjoyed picturing it presented before me as she would get down on all fours, begging me to take her.

My dick was truly hard now, and I slipped my hand under the waistband to take it in my hand. I was quite proud of my own dick. I'd done some research on the subject, and while I found that it may not have been quite as long as the average, it was certainly a thick one. I visualized the swollen head of it poking against Kelly's moist pussy lips as she lay her face down on the carpet with her ass up in the air. I pictured it sliding inside her, all the way, until her ass cheeks were pressing against me. That image alone was enough to fire me up, and I was jacking my hand up and down my cock furiously, just picturing her back sloped in front of me, and her hands squeezing fistfuls of the carpet.

"I can see you're busy."

I practically screamed as the voice spoke, and I sat bolt upright, pulling my hand out of my shorts so fast I could have pulled my dick right off. I looked up to see someone standing at the foot of the bed, a guy wearing an old fashioned suit with coat tails, it was an eye-smarting shade of red, and he was smiling at me with a knowing smile. I had no idea who he was or what the hell he was doing in my room. Why was he standing there watching me masturbate?

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled, surprised beyond belief. "Who are you?"

He didn't seem to be embarrassed or even worried that my dad would hear me yelling. He just smiled again, and casually walked around the bed.

"You don't have to worry about me watching you, I wasn't here long, and while I may be a bit of a perv, I have standards."

"What the fuck is going on!?" I screamed. I couldn't handle the fact that there was a stranger in my room, watching me get off. I was getting hysterical. I started screaming for my dad.

"Just calm the fuck down, would you?" he said. "Your dad can't hear you, no one can, I've taken care of it. I'll answer your questions, but you need to give me a chance alright? Besides, I guarantee that I have something for you that you want."

That got my attention, and I settled down a little bit. He seemed satisfied and sat down on the edge of my bed. I pulled my covers up to cover my half naked body, and he just laughed.

"Relax. You're not my type. I'm into girls, just like you am I right?" he said, and raised an eyebrow.

"Well. . . yea."

"Of course you're into girls, how could you not be? They're awesome! They're so soft and warm, and they curve in just the right places to drive men wild."

"Point, please." I said. I was still uncomfortable, and him talking about girls like a horny pervert was not helping things.

"Right, right. You're probably wondering who I am and whatnot. Well first of all I'm not entirely real."

I blinked.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked. He responded by disappearing in a puff of smoke to reappear again, only now he had his legs hooked over my hanging ceiling light, so he was upside down looking at me.

"I mean, I don't conform to humanity's definition of 'real', and annoying little things like reality are easy for me to ignore."

He vanished again, then snapped back into being in another puff of smoke, sitting on my bed again, looking at me.

"You can call me Phil." he said.

"Phil?" I said, incredulous. "Should someone like you have a name like, I don't know, 'Vicariax' or 'Rumperdoodle' or something?"

He reached out and slapped me across the face, with little or no change in his expression.

"Don't make fun." he said. "My name is Phil. You don't like it, then that's your problem, but either way I have something for you."

"What is it?"

"A gift."

I was still suspicious, and now my face hurt, so I wasn't willing to accept gifts.

"What kind of gift?"

He paused to pull out a cigarette from the inside pocket of his jacket and light it before answering. He blew out a plume of smoke with a small cough, and muttered something like 'damn things'.

"Well you see, the thing that kinda, I don't know, defines me, is the rampant lust and sexual desire that young guys get for girls. There's nothing else like it. It's my bread and butter, my beck and call. It's like crack to me, is what I'm saying."

"Weird." I said, but he pretended not to notice.

"And the most intense lust that exists is from the kind of guys like you." he said, pointing at me. "The lonely types that don't manage to get the girl. The virgins. Guys like you have so much horniness to give to the women in the world, it's actually a shame that most of you don't get a chance to share. That's why, every now and then, I give one of you a gift. This gift will give you a powerful edge over any woman, regardless of who they are, what they want or what they're like."

"This sounds just a little too good to be true."

"It DOES sound like that, yes. But fortunately for you, I've decided to bestow my gift unto you."

"Just like that?" I said. He stood up and waved his cigarette in the air.

"You're keen to dismiss this whole thing aren't you?" he demanded. "Here I am, completely selflessly giving you something that, until now, you've only dreamed about, and you're arguing with me? I don't have to do this you know. There are a dozen horny young guys on this street alone that would KILL for the chance to get what I'm giving you. Are you saying I should go to one of them instead?"

"Hey! Try to imagine this from my point of view. A stranger, who admits that he's not real, invades my room while I'm having a private moment and says he's going to give me a gift. You tell me how together I should be right now."

"Ok you have a point." he said, and sat back down.

"So what kind of edge over women are you talking about?"

"The kind that ensures that you will never sleep alone again, if you don't want to. This gift of mine, Danny, is a word."

"Really? Which word?"

"It's not one you know."

"I still have no idea what you're talking about."

Phil waved his hand in the air dismissively, sending curling streams of smoke from his cigarette.

"I get the feeling that the details involved would not make a lot of sense, so let me break it down for you real simply, ok? Imagine that every girl's brain is a computer. And like a computer, it has a password to allow access. Now women are much more complicated than computers, and they don't really have passwords, but it's easier to comprehend if you think of it like that. For someone women, to gain access to them takes more than a word, but maybe, I don't know, three dates first. Or maybe you need to buy them something, like chocolates, or even a car. The point is that there's a barrier up that prevents you from getting direct access until she lets you. But, I can give you a word that is like a back door past that barrier, and into her subconscious. If you say this word to any woman, anywhere, it will temporarily give you full access to her mind, and she will do whatever you want her to, and feel however you want her to."

"Wow." I said, excited at the thought of it.

"Yea, wow. It takes a little practice at first, like all things. When you, ahem, 'unlock' them, they'll go into an unconscious state where they will accept any commands you give them There are various degrees of control with it, you could make her do something and she would think it was her idea, or you could make her do something but keep her aware that she's not in control."

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"It's come up once or twice. Some guys prefer to have. . . how shall I say this? . . . unwilling, but pliant participants."

"That doesn't sound so fun."

"Mm, you never know. Besides, you can make them forget just as easily, so that after you've had your fun, they don't remember."

"So what's the word?"

Phil smiled, and leaned closer to whisper in my ear. His breath was very hot on my neck, but his voice was clear as he said a word that I'd never heard before. As I heard it, I felt a massive chill move up my spine, and shifting warmth and cold moving all over my body. Then it was gone, and he moved away.

"What was that?" I asked, and he smiled again.

"That, Danny, was the word settling in. If other guys use this word it won't work for them, it only works for you."

Already my head was filled with all the possibilities that now lay before me. I couldn't wait to get started.

"There's just one thing that you need to know." said Phil, and became serious all of a sudden. "You cannot have sex with any woman while she is under your control."

"What? You can't be serious!"

Phil burst out laughing and slapped me on the back.

"Of course I'm not! I'm just kidding. You can do whatever you want, that's the whole point!"

"You dick! Why would you scare me like that?"

"Because the look on your face was priceless. But seriously, there really is one thing you should know."

"What, really? This isn't another 'just kidding'?"

"No really. You can use the word to 'unlock' these women, and when you're done you can 'relock' them by using the word again. Any changes you make to their, I don't know, preferences I guess, will be permanent, unless you decide to change them back. But the more times you unlock the same woman, you risk destroying her mind entirely."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you now the power to make any woman your willing slave, but if you use this power on the same woman too often, maybe it could take a dozen times or maybe just three, but eventually she will be unrecoverable, and become not a willing slave, but a puppet. All sense of who she is, her sense of individuality and everything that made her alive would be gone, and she would just be an empty body reacting to its master's commands, with no living mind at all."

He stared at me at me, very serious as he said all this, and the room seemed to grow darker as he did. When he was done, the silence stretched between us, and I was unsettled with the image he'd just made for me.

"But hey," he said, all smiles again, "like I said, that only happens if you're reckless. If you're smart you only need to do it to a woman once, and give her commands that you can use to have as much fun with her as you want without having to do it again."

"I see, I think."

"Good." he said, and slapped me across the face again. The second his hand hit, it was like flipping a switch, and the room was a lot darker, and I was lying across my bed, tangled in the covers. I sat up suddenly, looking around for Phil, but he wasn't there, with no sign that he had ever been. I looked at the clock, it was eight in the evening. Apparently I'd fallen asleep for around four hours. Had I been dreaming? Had Phil even been there? My cheek still hurt, so it was possible.

I heard the sound of the TV on downstairs. At this time of night it was probably Kelly. Dad would be out with Sandra by now. I fell out of bed, and pulled on some clothes, just a shirt and a pair of sweatpants, and made my way downstairs.

As expected, Kelly was on the couch watching TV. She turned around when she heard me coming, and smiled.

"Hey there sleepyhead. I was wondering if I was going to see you at all tonight."

I laughed and sat down at the opposite end of the couch. At first I tried watching TV as well, but I was very aware of her close proximity, and my gaze kept drifting to her. She was wearing her usual casual attire, this time it was a tracksuit, dark purple with white strips down the side. Her legs were curled up beneath her, and I had a nice side view of her chest rising and falling as she breathed. Her breasts were almost as good as her ass, in my eyes. She almost caught me looking when she turned her head, but I was careful, and switched my gaze back to the TV.

"You'll be happy to know that I got some pizza for dinner." she said. Obviously she hadn't noticed my stares. "I got some for you in case you woke up. You'll probably need to heat it up, but it should still be good."

"Thanks, I'll get some later."

She smiled and turned her attention back to the TV, and I went back to looking at her. Even covered by her tracksuit, looking at her body was turning me on. I was on the verge of pitching a tent in my pants. I adjusted myself so that she wouldn't notice, pulling a pillow onto my lap. Normally I don't stare and get myself so worked up when she's around, but the dream I'd had was still swirling around in my head. Of course it was only a dream, what else could it be? What were the chances that any of it had really happened?

I decided that it must have been a dream, and not to bother getting my hopes up. I would have left it at that, but at that moment I smelled something that made me think twice. No one in the house, not dad, Kelly, and certainly not me, smoked at all. But right then I caught the whiff of the faint smell of cigarette smoke in the air. I looked around, but there was no one wearing a red suite watching me. I relaxed, but decided that there was no harm in trying it out. After all, what's the worst that would happen if it didn't work? She'd just get confused and forget about it.

"Hey Kelly?" I said, and she looked at me again, smiling politely. I screwed up my courage and took the chance. "Karmina."

I saw a change come over her immediately. She was still in the same position on the couch, feet tucked under her, and her head resting on her hand as she leaned on the arm of the couch, but her face suddenly went blank, and she was staring into space. Not willing to believe it, I slowly got up off the couch, expecting her to keep looking at me, but she didn't. She was perfectly still, except for the gentle rise and fall of her chest, staring off in the same direction as though hypnotized. I was ready to jump for joy, and decided to test out whatever was happening.

"Kelly?" I asked softly. There was no response. I muted the TV, and said her name again, in case it was interfering, but she still didn't respond. I tried to remember how Phil had described this power to him. A state of unconscious that would accept commands to her subconscious. Commands. Maybe telling her to do something would work.

"Stick out your tongue." I told her, and she did without hesitation. I yelled in triumph and punched the air. I even took the time to do a little victory dance. We all do it, don't pretend you haven't.

12