Deeds Ch. 01

Story Info
Leroy and Dee - The Beginning.
1.3k words
3.77
53k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. There may or may not be sex involved in all the parts of the story. I have no idea how many parts this will span into. I love the character of Leroy and might keep him on as long as his life remains interesting to the readers.

DD

My name is Leroy Washington and I am a 28 year old computer engineer employed with a fortune 500 company. I am also part-owner of a small chain of used car dealership which my elder and younger brother look after. I live in California with my girlfriend of three years, Desiree Dixon. We met when I first moved to California and she helped me find an apartment (she was working for a real estate agency back then). She works for a legal house now and will is enrolled to become a lawyer.

I am not the most outgoing person and have no friends in Woodland Hills. My only friend Ray stays in Sacramento and it is not very often that we get together. He has a two year old daughter who thinks that he is her personal property and demands every waking moment from him. I wish at times that I had a daughter that would do the same to me. With Dee in my life, I was looking forward to a happy life ahead of me. She is a very open person and takes care to include me in all that she does. She insisted since the time we started dating that I drive her for the "girl's night out" and on more occasions than one I have ended up spending the evening with them. Most of her friends are either her childhood friends or have stayed together for the last 20 odd years.

So you get the general picture. I was leading the life that people only dream of. In between the job and the money that I got from the car dealership chain, I was making a cool 10,0000 dollars a year. I drove a BMW and my Dee drove a porch. Her number plate read "Washington Queen". It was a way of saying that she was the queen of my hearts. This was the number plate that I recognized in front of me when I was driving home one night from work. I was out late that because Dee had told me that she wanted to spend some time with one of her colleague who was feeling down. The idea of going back to an empty home on Friday night did not appeal to me too much. I went up to Ray's and spent some time playing with Lyra and talking with Ray and Melinda, his wife.

I stopped at a jewelry shop on my way back and bought the biggest stone that I could afford. It was time that I made Dee mine to hold and cherish for the rest of my life. When I saw her car driving in front of me I thought it was nice that the two of us would reach home together. I intended to start pampering her as soon as we got in the house and would make sure that when we came out of the house in the morning on Monday we would be engaged to be married, not that I had any doubts that she would say yes. She, however, seemed to have other plans and made a left about a mile before our exit. I do not know why, but I followed. It could just have been a reflex on my part.

Her car stopped at the sidewalk and a tall well dressed man got down from the car. After taking a step away from the door he leaned and took a handkerchief from his pocket and handed her from the window. I could see her putting the handkerchief in the dashboard as she blew him a kiss and drove off. As she stopped in front of a video rental I drove past her and saw her taking a video from the dashboard and walking into the shop. It was late in the night and I do not think she noticed me. I thought noting of the man in the car with her as it could be anyone who she agreed to drop on her way home. For all I know he could be the husband of her friend who was feeling down.

I reached home and in about half an hour I heard her coming in. We had a light dinner and then we retired to the bedroom. She went into the bathroom as I settled in for the night. She came back several minutes later wearing only a black lacy top and black thong. She tossed the cover so that I was exposed. She clicked on the CD player and as Michael Bolton sang "Can I touch you there", she began a bump and grind. She toyed with her top, teasingly raising the hem, then playing with some ribbons that held the top closed. One by one, the ribbons became untied. She flashed her ample chest at me several times, displaying two dime-sized nipples. Then the top came off as she draped it around my neck. Her black sin glowed in the dim light of the night lamp. With her hands on my shoulders she wiggled her hips, looking into my eyes and smiling at what she saw. Then she turned to show me her perfectly firm, round bottom. She pushed the waistband down below her butt, then wiggled it a couple of times before she turned to face me again. Placing her thumbs in her waistband, she slid it down to show me a bare pubic mound. Wiggling, she turned her right side to me, and then slid her thong off in one calculated sexy movement. Stepping out of the thong, she lifted it, and then dropped it on the floor as she turned to show me her now completely naked body.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she leaned in placing her nipples in front of my face. I knew exactly what to do, but wanted to prolong the foreplay today. Even a direct attack on her nipples would kill the foreplay that I had in my mind. I pulled her down and instead of kissing her nipples I kissed her with such force that I sucked the air right out of her lungs. I am a well endowed man and though I do not believe in the cliché that black men are well endowed, but I had the proverbial black cock. She was sitting on top of me and was rubbing her pussy all over my cock.

I took the backs of her knees in my hands and got up, lowering her body onto the bed. I leaned forward, pressing my hot, long rod against her mound and took her breasts in my hands, kneading them softly and brushing the nipples with my palms. "Yes" she whispered as her nipples hardened under my palms. I could feel her getting wetter and wanted nothing more than taste her sweet pussy. The aroma and the feeling of her hot, wet pussy pressed to mine was making me delirious. I dropped to my knees and stuck my tongue deep inside her, making her moan and thrash about the bed a bit. I ate her to an orgasm and then followed it up with another orgasm on my penetrating fingers and clit rubbing thumb.

Then I gently entered her. I kept my hands wrapped tightly around her hips to keep her from bucking me off in a moment of passion. The love making was most satisfying. She kept on encouraging me and made me feel absolutely on top of the world. She sounds of satisfaction made me even hornier and we ended up fucking twice more during the night.