Deep In Her End Zone

Story Info
Mickie James Tackles Big Ben Roethlisberger.
2.2k words
4.14
11.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

Following the conclusion of the October 5, 2009 edition of Monday Night RAW, taking place at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, the Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback and two-time Super Bowl Champion Ben Roethlisberger, wearing a DX Army t-shirt and blue jeans, is returning to his office after saying good-bye to the members of the Steelers offensive line that accompanied him to RAW. "Man what a crazy night..." Ben says as he opens the office door just as Divas Champion Mickie James comes down the hallway wearing football player tights that perfectly hug against her hips and a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey that's cut to show off her cleavage as well as her tanned and toned stomach.

"Hey Ben! Ben!" Mickie James cheerfully calls out as the perky and hyperactive Divas Champion lightly jogs down the hallway to meet up with the Guest Host for Monday Night RAW.

Ben turns his head before he turns to face Mickie as she comes down the hallway, "Hey Mickie.... man... I don't think me or any of my boys look that good in black and gold..." Ben says with a smile as Mickie reaches him.

Mickie James laughs and nods her head "So you liked that I did out there, huh?" Mickie asks as she locks her playful eyes on the tall, Pro-Bowl Quarterback.

"Totally... you really represented the colors well... glad I came up with the Diva Bowl tonight," Ben replies with a smile.

Mickie nods her head and laughs "Oh I was definitely...like totally excited to participate in it tonight!" Mickie says placing her hands onto her nicely curved, juicy and tanned hips as she adorably rubs her pouty lips together.

"So... what can I do for you Mickie?" Ben asks as Mickie slightly bounces on her feet as she stands in front of him.

"Well..." Mickie James begins to say before she shakes her head and laughs "No...it's like totally stupid..." Mickie says as she shyly looks away.

"Okay... now you got me curious..." Ben says with a smile, "Really, what can I do for you?"

Mickie scrunches her nose up and glances up at Ben Roethlisberger "Ok...like you promise not to laugh?"

"Sure... I promise..." Ben nods his head.

"Well, you see, like all us Divas are playing a little game with like the Guest Hosts and such..." Mickie James says nodding her head slightly. "Like, you see, Gail was dared to try and hit on Floyd Mayweather, and Kelly...she was like dared to hit on Freddie Prinze...so...like...ummm..." Mickie pauses and laughs cutely. "I've been dared to hit on you..."

"Oh..." Ben Roethlisberger nods his head and then pauses as if he was tackled by half of the Minnesota Vikings defensive line, "OHHHHH! You mean..." Ben starts to say.

Mickie rubs her lips together and laughs "Yep! You got it Big Ben! I've been dared to score a 'touchdown'!"

Ben laughs a bit, "Well... I have been know to get deep into the end-zone when it comes to scoring..."

Mickie eyes widen excitedly "Sweet! I've ready to get tackled then!"

Ben smiles, "Normally I'm the one getting tackled..." Ben says and a moment later, Mickie playfully pushes him into his office.

Mickie laughs "Well Big Ben...tonight happens to be like your night off from the field!" Mickie says as she steps into the office and closes the door behind her. Mickie once again playfully pushes Ben Roethlisberger, this time making him sit back onto the leather couch in his office.

Ben laughs as he sits on the leather couch, "Hey if I was facing you every Sunday, I'd let you sack me all day long..."

"I bet!" Mickie says with a laugh as she tosses her brown hair back and licks her lips as she places her hands onto Ben's knees before she eagerly drops down onto her own knees, moving to sit between the Guest Host and Steelers Quarterback's legs. Big Ben licks his lips as he leans back on the couch as Mickie moves her hands from his knees up towards his belt in order to unbuckle it. The reigning Divas Champion then pulls his belt through the loops of his jeans before she starts to unbutton Ben's jeans. Mickie locks her beautiful and energetic eyes with Ben Roethlisberger as she moves her hands playfully against the crotch of his jeans, after unsnapping the button and then unzipping the jeans, before she begins to pull the jeans down from his waist. As Mickie pulls down his jeans, she reveals Ben's white boxer briefs and she can see that his hardening cock is sticking out though the left leg-hole of his boxer briefs and that it's easily thirteen inches in length.

Mickie excitedly smiles "Oh sweet!" Mickie says with a laugh before she places her hands against the waist line of his white boxer briefs and proceeds to pulling them down gently from his waist, causing his impressive cock to become exposed to the Divas Champion.

"Well... that's kinda why they call me Big Ben..." Ben says with a smile as his huge hardening cock gradually rises upward after it's freed from his boxer briefs. Ben lifts his muscular legs out of his jeans and shorts, which Mickie quickly pushes to the side. Mickie places her left hand around the base of Ben's large cock and places her right hand above her left hand and begins to use her right hand to stroke his cock, moving it up his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Ben moans as he takes off the DX Army t-shirt he's wearing to reveal his muscular upper body. As she strokes his cock, Mickie can see some of the bruises Ben received during the Steelers 35-28 win over the San Diego Chargers the previous day. Mickie presses her perky lips together as she starts to move her right hand at a quicker pace on Ben Roethlisberger's shaft before she brings her head down and kisses the head.

"Ahhh..." Ben moans as he feels Mickie's soft pouty lips on the head of his cock as she quickly pumps her right hand up and down on his massive shaft. Mickie parts her perky lips and opens her mouth before she takes the head of Ben's cock into her mouth and starts to lightly bob her head.

"Ohhh..." Ben lets out a louder moan as Mickie gently sucks on the swollen head of his cock. As she bobs her head slowly on his shaft, Mickie lets her saliva drip out of her mouth onto his dick and she uses her right hand so spread her saliva over Big Ben's cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Mickie happily moans against Ben's cock as she works her right hand against his shaft, lathering her wet saliva against it while she smoothly and steadily begins to bob her head at a quicker pace, sucking his meaty shaft.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh man..." Ben moans as he watches the hot spunky brunette Diva bob her head up and down on his cock while she rapidly strokes his shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Mickie moans, pressing her perky lips tightly around Ben's shaft as she steadily bobs her head. Mickie takes him deeply into her mouth and holds her head down for a moment before she lifts her head slowly back up.

"Ohhhh whoa.... man... Mickie..." Ben moans loudly as Mickie takes her hands off his cock as she slobbers all over his cock before she lifts her head off of his dick.

Mickie James playfully laughs as she tosses her brown hair back. "Did you, like, like that Ben?!" Mickie asks with an excited smile on her face.

"Oh yeah... man that was incredible..." Ben nods his head as Mickie stands up from the floor to begin lowering the football tights she's wearing. Mickie rubs her perky and moist lips together as she adorably and playfully sways her juicy, tanned hips as she works her football tights down from her legs and waist to expose her nicely shaved, wet pussy.

"Whew..." Ben whistles slightly as he takes a good look at Mickie's wet pussy as she kicks off her football tights. While keeping her Steelers jersey on, Mickie jumps onto Ben's lap.

Mickie James smiles as she suddenly drops down on Ben Roethlisberger's large cock, taking him directly deep into her pussy. "Ohhhhh!" Mickie moans as she places her hands onto his muscular chest and begins to rock back and forth, riding his cock smoothly.

"Ohhhhhh geeze!" Big Ben moans in surprise as the reigning Divas Champion has his massive cock deep in her pussy while she rocks on it without any problem. "Ahhh guess... you know some... big boys..." Ben moans as he places his hands on Mickie's hot and juicy thighs while she rides him. Mickie presses her perky and pouty lips together as she leans her head back and smoothly rocks back and forth on his cock, grinding her wet pussy swiftly on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmm..." Ben moans as he starts to thrust his cock up into Mickie James's wet pussy as she rocks quickly on it.

"Ohhhh...ohhh yeah! Ohhhh!" Mickie James happily moans as she begins to bounce on Ben's cock as he thrusts his shaft upward into her pussy, while she remains smoothly rocking back and forth.

The youngest Super Bowl-winning quarterback in NFL History grits his teeth as he firmly pumps his cock up into Mickie's pussy while she bounces on his shaft. Mickie juicy ass cheeks loudly smack against Ben's legs as she takes his cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Mickie moans and closes her eyes as she eagerly and smoothly bounces on his cock, while her juicy tits bounce against the material of the football jersey.

"Ahhhh.... ohhh man... ahhhh..." Ben Roethlisberger moans as Mickie bounces swiftly on his pistoning cock. The six foot five two hundred forty pound Quarterback manages to stand up from the couch and Mickie wraps her legs and arms around him as Ben drives his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Mickie James moans as she rocks forward on Ben's cock as he deeply pumps his shaft up into her tight and warm pussy as he stands.

"Ahhh man.... ohhhh man..." Big Ben grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Mickie's pussy as she holds herself against him as he fucks her.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Mickie moans as she quickly lowers herself on his cock, as he deeply thrusts his cock up into her wet and tight pussy

"Ohhhh.... ahhhh... mmmm..." Ben grunts as he drives his cock harder into Mickie's wet and tight pussy. "Man... you got a lot of energy Mickie..." Ben comments as Mickie bounces on his pistoning dick.

"Yep!" Mickie laughs and lick her lips. "You bet I do!" Mickie says excitedly as she grinds her pussy down on Ben Roethlisberger's cock as she feels it start to lightly throb.

"Ohhhh.... ahhh man..." Big Ben grunts as he lifts Mickie up off of his slightly throbbing cock. Mickie unwraps her legs from his waist and as he stands her up. Mickie bites down on her bottom lip and locks her beautiful, excited eyes with Ben before she turns around and places her hands onto the armrest of the leather couch, sticking her juicy, tanned ass out.

Ben licks his lips, "You want me to go deep Mickie?" Ben asks as he strokes his cock slightly as he looks at Mickie's juicy round ass.

"All right..." Big Ben says as he steps closer to Mickie. Ben uses his right hand to spread Mickie's ass cheeks apart so that he can press the head of swollen head of his shaft against her asshole. "Blue 42... Blue 42... hut... hut... HIKE!" Ben says before he firmly pushes his cock into Mickie's ass.

"Mmmmmmm! I love football players! Mmmmm yep! Yep!" Mickie moans.

"Ahhhh awww..." Ben grunts as he grabs Mickie's hips as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Mickie asshole while she's bent over in front of him.

"Oh...ohhh yeah...ohhh yeah Ben! Ohhhh!" Mickie moans. Ben grits his teeth as he pumps his massive cock firmly in and out of Mickie James's round ass as she pushes back against him.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmm!" Mickie moans as she tilts her head back and starts to smoothly push back against Ben's cock as he swiftly drills her tight asshole.

"Ahhhhh awww.... awwww..." Ben Roethlisberger groans as his large cock pulsates inside of Mickie's ass as he drives his cock deeply into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh...." Mickie moans as she licks her lips and smacks her juicy ass back against Ben's toned waist as he drives his cock quickly into her ass.

"Ohhhhh man.... ahhhh awww..." Ben groans as he begins to cum inside of Mickie's asshole.

Mickie rubs her pouty lips together and lightly rocks back on his cock as she feels his warm cum spraying in to her ass. "Ohhhhh Ben!"

"Ahhhh ohhh man.... mmmm..." Ben moans as he fills Mickie's ass with his warm spunk. Once he's spent, Ben pulls his large dick out of Mickie's asshole, and some of his cum drips out of her deeply fucked ass.

Mickie licks her perky lips as she turns around to face Ben Roethlisberger "I say I scored a huge touchdown!"

Ben laughs a bit, "Wanna go for the extra-point?" Ben asks with a smile.

Mickie raises an eyebrow and laughs "Do you like even have to ask!?"

"I guess not..." Ben manages to say before Mickie playfully tackles him down to the ground.

-END-