Deep Throat

Story Info
She learns the ancient art of deep throating.
988 words
4.01
35.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As ever, if what you're after is deep plots and twists and turns, no, you won't find that here. Pure and simple smut, from the, erm, heart).

Okay, you, it's true.

I said it and I meant it. Since you mentioned it, I have, I have been regularly practising deep throating. Yeah, it's partly a practising thing, but the truth is, you're right, it's not just practising for you, but practising for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Admittedly it started when you sent me the link. No idea why I hadn't thought of it before, but I hadn't. You told me this was the nearest you'd seen to your own cock for a while, because you are so damn thick, you said, though not quite as long, and you sent it to me. And you told me that was how she used to suck you, and, hell yeah, yeah, that got my attention. I know how she affected you; got into your head. There. Is. No. Way. I. Was not. Going. To perfect. That technique.

Though you told me categorically it wasn't possible with a cock as densely thick as yours.

So I am.

And I'm practising.

I watched that girl. That crazy fucking style, that just drives you so damn wild, you tell me. How she, the girl in the link, in the video, just took her man all the way in and fucked him with her mouth, she did. I watched her, hard. And I practised. I began gently. I casually licked the tip of that cock. Cupped your balls with my left hand. Licked. Flicked. Licked and flicked with my tongue and watched it grow; that's exactly what I did. And I studied that video and others besides.

And okay, I know what you're thinking. You're wondering why it didn't just come naturally, and it does, but, you, I just want to get it right... perfect... hence the practising.

I licked and I flicked and I saw that dick twitch into life and me, I just mmm-ed. And mentally ahh-ed. And as it grew, I began to take the whole of it into my mouth, that cock. Yours. Ours. Still half mast, but fuck, the taste of it, that beautiful precum taste with a hint of salt-i-ness, just, just, just... woah....

I took my right hand, with the left on your balls still, and I grasped that shaft and, me, I just pumped with my hand. Briefly. Just enough to pump you up. Just enough. And then I let go with my right hand, looked you right in that winking eye, just, fuck, you, what an absolute delight, and slid my mouth right the way down you, and back up again. And I can feel the head of you up in the back of my throat, because, just wow, have you grown. And then some.

And again. I slide that mouth of mine down you, so my lips are up against your body, and back again. And down. And back. Just feel you at the back of my throat, tickling me, just, fuck... and back again....

Just concentrating on that cock. And, babe, let's be honest, when it tickles my throat, I do, I love it. I mean, I just do. Some women were meant to suck cock, and I can only assume I am in that gang because I love it, and in sucking it, I just love you. For that time, I do.

And, me, I look up at you. I take those damn bright blue eyes and as I slide back down your dick towards you, I do, I look right up at you, as I suck your cock in the way I've been trained, in the way I've been practising.

With girth being no issue - this I guarantee. Eleven more times, I slide you to the back of my throat and in and out again. Not thinking. Not focusing. Not nothing. Just en-joy-ing. I know what I'm feeling because I have felt it so damn much – I'm just getting off on sucking your cock.

And as I bob, my breasts, those tits, just bounce with me, and they rub against your inner thighs, those nipples, just... just... just... so fucking fine. And I bob, and I look and I rub. And rub.

And this alone could make me cum.

But no. I pause, very briefly and grasp your cock in my hand again, one hand, and with the other I rub that jewel, that pearl of mine, that honey pot, for us. Oh, babe, but I do. Nipples still grazing your thighs. Fucking you with my mouth.

And I release you for those last few thrusts, and deep throat you again, babe, just slide myself up that fucking amazing shaft of yours and back again, tasting you, so fucking thick and hard and so damn fine.

Until I know, I just know you're about to cum in that mouth of mine. I can taste that you are, and I can feel by the throb of you what's about to cum. Now that , just that, does make me cum, but skills, and credit where it's due, I do not flinch - not one little bit - I keep on taking you all the way in; well, okay, maybe a slight, a brief, pause for breath. But so determined am I that I keep on in my mission. My practising, because whatever she can do, fuck I can do twenty times as well, and more.

And the smile in my soul that greets your spunk as it spurts out if you into my mouth, just, wow, babe, I love it. I let your rhythm guide me and I move with you, as you cum in my mouth, and me, I just mmm it all up, I do. Just. Fuck. That. Mouth. Of mine.

And then let us practise some more.