Desperate Housewife Needs Anal

Story Info
Black college student seduces desperate housewife.
1.8k words
2.99
151.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

My name is Dick Jones Smith. Friends call me DJ Smith. I'm a young black man living in the town of Raynham, Massachusetts. I've always been a really wicked guy but lately, I've decided to outdo myself. Push the envelope. Be the very best mean-spirited SOB that I can be. Do unto other individuals things that would make the Devil himself blush. Outdo everyone, that's my mantra. Stick around to hear about my adventures because it's going to be fun, folks. Please don't say you weren't warned.

Last year, I was a student at the Raynham Institute of Technology, a four-year private school with approximately eleven thousand students. I was on an athletic scholarship derived from the Varsity Football program. Raynham Tech was touting its brand new Football team, which competes in the NCAA Division Two. The school sponsored quite a few sports, such as Men's Baseball, Men's Basketball, Men's Tennis, Men's Volleyball, Men's Cross Country, Men's Soccer, Men's Lacrosse, Men's Ice Hockey, Men's Wrestling and Men's Golf along with Women's Softball, Women's Basketball, Women's Cross Country, Women's Soccer, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Volleyball, Women's Field Hockey, Women's Tennis, Women's Ice Hockey and Women's Equestrian. They never had a Varsity Football team, until Spring 2008. That's when I came along.

I graduated from Brockton Regional High School in 2007. It was a lousy school but they had good sports teams. It paved the way to my future success at Raynham Tech. I met the Raynham Tech Football Coach, Mr. Hayden Flaherty. He's a big and tall, red-haired white guy who used to play for the National Football League. Before that, he played Football for Boston College. He was a real moron but he liked me. I also met his wife, a skinny blonde slut named Myra. I fucked that bitch so often she became addicted to black cock. Not just mine, either. Thanks to a tip from me, her husband caught her with the mailman once and, with the help of a sleazy lawyer, completely destroyed her in divorce court. He wasn't very bright but was smart enough to make the bimbo sign a prenup. She's currently working at Dunkin Donuts as the loser who cleans the floors. What can I say? I enjoy destroying people's lives.

Coach saw me as the loyal son he never had. He never suspected that I was banging his wife behind his back. He made sure that I saw plenty of playing time on the gridiron, and since I was a gifted athlete, I quickly became one of the best running backs playing college Football in New England. Coach and I hung out all the time. Sometimes, we went to bars and picked up women. Yeah, we were that close. So much that when he died of a heart attack at the age of forty eight, he left me his total assets, which were estimated to be three million dollars. Yeah, he left me his entire fortune. Am I good or what?

With the money I inherited from Coach, I bought myself a nice house in Raynham. I still went to school and I still played Football. These were the best days of my life. I wasn't blowing the money on booze and women the way you might suspect. No way. I bought a really nice mansion for five hundred grand and I put the rest of the money in the bank. Well, after buying myself a Hummer, of course. I was still a millionaire and I didn't have to work. I was living the life and I loved every minute of it. I was born in poverty. Raised by emotionally abusive losers in foster care. That's what gave me the determination to succeed and push myself hard in life. I had more money than I knew what to do with and I wasn't about to blow it all away. I always plan for the future. Only stupid people don't.

Yeah, like I said, life was good. I was getting good grades in the Criminal Justice Program at the Raynham Institute of Technology. Also, the Football team was doing good. We had come very close to winning the Division Two All-America College Football Championship this year. Oh, well. There was always next year. On campus, I was somewhat of a celebrity. But I didn't let it get to my head. I went to class. I played Football. I didn't go to big jock parties. I've seen guys get in trouble in these situations. I kept to myself. I didn't need to be on campus to have fun. With the kind of money I had, I could do anything I wanted. The only reason why I bothered going to class was because getting a college degree was important to me. People go to college because they want to make more money. I go to college because I want to have a degree. I want to hold that piece of paper in my hand and know that I actually accomplished something.

I woke up this Saturday morning feeling a little bit bored and a lot horny. So, I dialed up my favorite bitch. I told her to get fat ass ready for some hardcore pounding the moment her husband left the house. That was our custom. The bitch in question was Janice O'Bannon, a forty-something frumpy and plump, blonde Irish housewife living down the street from my mansion. Her husband Joe O'Bannon is a hard-working man who owns three accounting firms in the Boston Area. I don't know why smart, decent and otherwise capable men have a habit of marrying pretty-faced sluts who only want their money. Personally, I will never get married. I'm not the marrying type. Since I inherited this large sum of money from Coach, tons of women have been throwing themselves at me. Gold-diggers are after what I've got. Lots of smart men with money get taken to the cleaners because they marry these manipulative whores that are out there, circling rich men like vultures stalking wounded prey. I'm too smart to fall for that.

I am still a man and I've got a man's basic needs for sex. I contacted a really bright doctor whose quality of work is ahead of his time. Ever heard of the Morning After Pill for women? Well, this doctor created a pill which men could take for two days before any sexual encounter. That pill neutralized the factor in sperm production which impregnated women. I liked the sound of that. I bought hundreds of these pills from the good doctor, along with bags upon bags of condoms. I went out there to fuck gold-digging bitches, knowing with one hundred percent certainty that they cannot be impregnated by me.

When her husband left, I went to pay Janice O'Bannon a little visit. As soon as I knocked on the door, she opened up. Janice O'Bannon greeted me, wearing a black bra and matching panties. Her plump body looked alright, I guess. She wasn't pretty at all, but she did have a thick body, big breasts, wide hips and a very fat ass. I do like a fat woman, especially if she has a really fat ass. Janice smiled, and kissed me. Today, she was especially horny, for she went straight for the dick. She knelt before me, and unzipped my pants. Then, she began sucking on my ten-inch long, uncircumcised black cock.

I leaned against a wall as Janice sucked on my dick. Truth be told, I was only sort of into it. I get bored very easily. I am a man who needs constant thrills. Janice was a good cock sucker, but I needed something more. Watching this fat white slut fingering her hairy pussy while sucking my dick wasn't doing it for me. I thought about something else. I don't remember it at the moment, but it did get my dick hard. When I came, Janice sucked all of my cum. I sighed in pleasure, somewhat pleased. Suddenly, I felt a burst of inspiration. I knew what could shake me out of my funk. I grabbed Janice and threw her on her hands and knees. She was surprised by my roughness, but didn't protest. I admired that fat ass of hers. Although we had done it together lots of time, I've never fucked this fat slut in her ass. I told her that I was going to do her in the butt. She gasped in surprise. I laughed. Oh, well. There's a first time for everything.

Just like that, I spread Janice's butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went in. My long and thick black cock slid up the big white woman's tight asshole. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed my cock deeper into her. Janice screamed as my dick went up her ass. I smiled. Man, I should have done this a long time ago. Having my dick buried inside this big white woman's asshole felt wonderful. Oh, this wasn't my first time trying anal sex. No, I've done it with women before. Just not with this one. I grabbed a handful of Janice's blonde hair and yanked her head back while drilling my cock into her butt hole. Man, I've seen guys do this in porn movies. But it was my first time doing it. It felt good.

I smacked Janice's fat ass as I fucked it. I love watching this fat white woman's asshole jiggle under the force of my thrusts. It was fun to see. I shoved my dick into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Man, this was awesome. Janice's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my asshole. If you've never tried anal sex before, may I please recommend it with all of my heart? It's definitely something you should try before you die. It could enhance your quality of life. I'm having the time of my life here, slamming my dick in and out of this big white woman's asshole. And her screams, loud and piercing, were music to my ears. This stuff turned me on so much that I came, blasting my load deep inside Janice's asshole. She squealed. I roared happily.

After this memorable fuck, I returned to my house. I left Janice with a cum-filled gaping asshole that was bound to be sore in the morning. Awash in a sea of cum, she was happy. I told her she could expect more of the same the next day. A good fuck, that's all she wants from me. I give her what her husband can't give her. Good sex. She has other guys that she sleeps around with. I don't care. I'm not attached to her. I'm not emotionally involved. I'm only in it for the sex. I've got better things to occupy myself with than chasing females. Important things like graduating college, making more money and also self-improvement. The finer things in life, you know. Anyhow, beat it. I've got important stuff to do.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers