Dessert Delivery

Story Info
Andrew gets a special delivery for Valentine's Day
794 words
4.3
30.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited impatiently in the lounge area of the hotel Andrew worked in. I was wearing a wig and coat I'd borrowed from a friend. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I heard him tell one of the other security guards he was going for his dinner break. I went into the public bathroom and removed my disguise.

I headed for the security office, waving hello to the clerk at the front desk with a quick smile. I frequently stopped by when Andrew was working so it wasn't a surprise to them that I was there, especially since it was Valentine's Day. I closed the door and undressed then slipped under his desk. When I heard him coming back I got on my knees and licked my lips.

Andrew came in and sat down at his desk. It took him a few minutes to pull his chair in and bump into me. "What the hell?" he said then pushed his chair back.

I smiled up at him then moved towards him, reaching out to spread his legs. I blew him a kiss as my other hand unbutton his pants then unzipped them. I guided his long, thick cock out of his underwear as I lifted my breast up and started to suck on the nipple.

"I brought you dessert," I said with a smile and leaned forward then licked my nipple and the tip of his cock at the same time. I loved the color contrast between my ivory skin and the darkness of his skin.

"How every thoughtful of you," he said as he caressed my face.

Andrew's dark face was flushed and he moaned softly as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. He gasped as I slowly filled my mouth with his cock then slowly moved my mouth up and down the shaft. "I love your mouth around my cock," he whispered.

He ran his hand through my short red hair then reached down to tug on a nipple as he pushed my head down and lifted his hips, forcing me to take all of his cock into my mouth. Andrew pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, holding my head still as he pinched and tugged on my nipple.

Andrew guided my mouth away from his cock and helped me to stand up. He kissed me and cupped my breasts, running his thumbs over them as his hands massaged the fleshy mounds. "Where do you want me to fuck you?" he asked then kissed his way over my chin to my neck.

"Your choice," I whimpered.

"Bend over the desk, please," he said. I gladly complied as he locked the door then moved behind me. Andrew caressed my ass for several seconds as he teased me by rubbing my clit with the tip of his cock. I whimpered loudly and begged him to fuck me but he kept teasing. Then suddenly he slid his huge cock down and drove it deep inside me.

"Oh god! Yes!" I whimpered. Andrew held my hips and he fucked me hard and fast. It felt so amazing to have him inside me, and loved how he filled me so completely. He reached around me and found my breasts, massaging the flesh and playing with the nipples.

"You're so damned tight and wet," he said as the pace quickened. We were both breathing hard and sweating.

"Andrew ... I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet," he said between his own moans of pleasure and he slowed his motions. "Can I fuck your ass?"

"Uh huh," I whimpered as he pulled out of me, my pussy felt so empty without him inside me. Andrew didn't give me much time to think about it as he pressed his cock against the opening of my ass and slowly pushed into it. I groaned as he stretched me wide.

He slowly pumped in and out of me as he massaged my ass cheeks. "I love how tight your ass is," he whispered as he leaned against my back and kissed his way from my shoulder to my neck.

"Oh god baby, I'm not going to last long."

"Just a bit longer," he replied as he moved faster and deeper. His hand slid around my hip and he started rubbing my clit hard and fast. I could feel his body starting to tense. "Now!"

"Yes!" Just as I started to cum Andrew bit my neck. I groaned as he sucked on the skin and left a hickey. The tightening of my ass around his cock was more than he could take and he filled me with his hot, sticky cum. He fell against my back then kissed my neck.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby!"