DEV for Women: My Special Place

Info
An audio orgasm experience with light BDSM.
707 words
4.23
181.7k
37

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

DEV for Women: My Special Place

Welcome to my Fourth Audio Experience for Women Only!

'My Special Place' is a much longer (approx 30 minutes) and involving Experience than all the others; this is the scene:

You are alone in your private bed and I come to you as an incubus in the night. I whisk you away to my Special Place; a dungeon where there are ... things.

You experience intense lovemaking, oral sex and light bondage as well as BDSM elements such as being struck with a cane. There are several orgasms and I have a special surprise for you at the end as a result of many requests.

_______________________________

NOTE: Before you listen to the whole audio you will need to prepare: There are instructions on the audio, but first find something long and thin, like a chopstick or similar then listen to the beginning.

_______________________________

******

Directed Erotic Visualisation is an autosuggestion protocol that promotes relaxation, feelings of being desired and general wellbeing as well as sexual tension that in many women will produce one or more fulfilling orgasms.

Directed Erotic Visualisation and DEV Multi Orgasm posted on Literotica have been viewed by nearly 90,000 times.

The third DEV Experience is 'Impossible Lover'. It is twice as long and twice as delicious. 35,000 of you have taken a try at that one.

The public and private feedback has been greatly encouraging and very helpful

I have refreshed, extended and remixed the first two Audio Experiences and they are now available through my website for download along with Impossible Lover. There is more information there on the future availability of Enhanced DEV experiences as well as exclusive material not available anywhere else. Come and visit.

In collaboration with the incomparable WickedVoyce there is also an Audio Experience for Men Only posted on Literotica, in response to the several pleas of 'Me too'.

DEV for Men has had 95,000 views to date make it the most popular I have posted.

The demand for Gay Experiences has grown and I am looking at producing a script shortly.

******

Listen to the Audio and let me know your thoughts. My e-mail is smotp@aol.com and I promise to respond to all messages where a return address is given.

Thanks to all those who have already contacted me or just left comments, you have contributed to the further development of DEV which I hope you enjoy!

It may help to download the file first and use your PC Media Player Right click on the link and select the save as or save object as option. If you have a weird browser contact me and I will get a copy to you.

Don't forget to have the chopstick or similar to hand. Play it back when you are comfortable and relaxed in your 'private place'. You should listen somewhere comfortable and where you will not be disturbed.

Practice the breathing and relaxation technique before listening to the Experience; Breathe in as you count to 3 and hold for 3, then let your breath out as you count to 3 and hold for 3 before repeating the cycle. Each time feel a little more relaxed and focus on recalling your best orgasm!

Relax and get comfortable, play the MP3 sound file and feel the sensations as the voice relaxes you and describes them.

Be prepared to immerse yourself in the audio and see for yourself how it helps you visualise and actually experience the sensations of penetration and slow stroking intercourse. Feel the sensations of tension, pressure, cane strikes on thighs, stomach breast and pubis as well as internal contractions; feel the orgasms build and grow until you eventually cum. There should be no need to touch yourself, but hey, do what you feel!

You may need to listen a few times to get the full effects.

My contact details and Web site address are available through my profile page and I really would like you to feed back and let me know how it was for you. Any comments as to the nature of the production of the audio experience are also very welcome.

I hope you enjoy my whispering in your ear and bringing you to pleasure!

Smotp

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that you are on here again............please please please another audio for men..... You are the queen

Same as above

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. I had one of these best orgasms. I am going to listen to all of your posts. Thanks again, T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
w o w

i listened to 'lust in the machine' first and came four or five times without touching myself which isn't easy for me to do. i listened to this right after and had three orgasms, the last being the most powerful i think ive ever had. absolutely incredible, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

I'd never had an orgasm before, and I had three while listening to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was the most incredible experience in my life

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Eleven Days Housesitting turns into an odyssey.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her New Toy Daddy stretches his Baby Girl’s ass in an intense game.in Anal
Her Orgasms Belong to Me A Master's controls his subs orgasms to an extreme degree.in BDSM
Truth or Dare Two women explore power, desperation, and orgasm control.in BDSM
More Stories