Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son get into interesting positions.
2.8k words
4.2
109.5k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

(Patrons are requested to read the parts in sequence as that will help them under the context and appreciate the story better)

Saptami - the second day, when the celebrations really get going.

It was quite late when Raghav finally woke up to the rhythmic beats of the dhaak, the drums that are a part of the Durga Puja tradition and realised that perhaps he had tripped up right in the beginning itself. After that inadvertent tease from his mother Sanjukta last night, Raghav had masturbated repeatedly in his bed leaving a pool of evidence all around. What took the cake however was his last, early morning jackoff when in his extreme urgency he had thrown off his pajamas and had been naked till he woke up -- and realised that his mother had been in the room shut off the AC and to open the windows! The mere thought of his mother staring at his flaccid prick had Raghav stiffen out into grand erection but somehow he could not jack himself off to yet another ejaculation!

Sanjukta was already busy in the kitchen when Raghav finally showed up in the dining room and found that his mother had left a plate of chilly toast and some chilled orange juice for him. A track from Kumar Sanu's latest puja album Keno Elo Na was playing softly in the small CD player at the corner of the room.

"So when will baba be home today?" that was as innocent as he could be under the circumstances.

"I don't think he will be here before two"

"What do we do till then?"

"Well we need to clean up the place and I need to cook something for him"

"Are we not going out for dinner in the evening?"

"Yes, but that will be late. After we have been around the various puja pandals"

Mother and son pottered around for a while, doing this and that and nothing very useful. It was kind of marking time till it was nearly noon.

"Ma I am planning to go out for while and catch up with some of my friends"

"But what if baba comes in early? he would be expecting you in the house"

"Good things never happen. Eagerly awaited persons are always late."

"Ok, but before you go can you do me a little favour?"

"Tell me"

"This is, well you know, it is kind of ..." Sanjukta was rather hesitant.

"Oh go ahead ma, you know that there is nothing I would not do for my lovely mum"

"That is the problem. I am your ma and so .." again she hesitated.

"Now I will insist on doing this .. tell me what."

"You would not laugh or tell anyone else, right?" there was a sliver of a smile on her lips.

"Please .. tell me"

"Would you please get me a packet of condoms" তুই আমার জন্যে এক প্যাকেট কন্ডম এনে দিবি? she finally managed to blurt out.

"Oops .. that is the last thing that I expected." Raghav scratched his head in embarrassment.

"But you will, wont you? Please"

"For baba, when he comes in?" বাবার জন্যে ত কন্ডমগুলো?

"Obviously, who else did you think?" তা না হলে কি? এ বাড়িতে আর কে কন্ডম ব্যবহার করবে?

"Of course, of course", Raghav kicked himself. Was he having illusions or hallucinations.

"But you get it before you go to meet your friends. Otherwise you will forget."

"Sure, sure but tell me were you not on pills earlier?" কিন্তু তুমি তো এতদিন পিল খেতে না?

"You naughty boy, you are discussing your mothers contraception?" কি অসভ্য ছেলে দেখ! মায়ের বার্থকন্ট্রল নিয়ে সে প্রশ্ন করছে

"I am sorry, but I swear I had seen some empty foils in the past" সে তুমি যাই বল না কেন কিন্তু আমি তোমার ঘরে খালি ফয়েল দেখেছি

"No sweat, I was kidding but this is between you and me, this condom is not for contraception -- I can handle that well." তা হলে একটা কথা শোন। এই কন্ডম বার্থকন্ট্রোলের জন্যে নয়। সে আমি খুব সহজেই আটকাতে পারি ।

"Then what?" তা হলে কেন?

"For protection." নিরাপত্তার জন্যে

"From?" কার থেকে নিরাপত্তা?

"You know your baba is staying alone in a distant land and all said and done I have no way of knowing what all he is doing" তোর বাবা দূর দেশে একা থাকে। কোথায় কার সঙ্গে কি করে বেড়াচ্ছে কি জানি?

"You mean he is ..." তার মানে বাবা ..

"Shh .. I don't even suspect or suggest it but what if ..? I would not want to pay the price." আমি কি সেকথা একবার বলেছি? ন্তূ যদি কোন গ্যাড়াকল থাকে তাহলে আমি তার মাসুল দিতে চাই না

"I understand and shall get what you want" ঠিক আছে, তুমি যা চাও আমি এনে দোব

"Get the ones with the big, thick ribs ... and please don't ask why!" যেগুলোর গায়ে মোটা মোটা দাঁড়া আছে সেইরকম গুলো আনিস আর এটা কেন বলছি একদম জিগেস করবি না

"Ok, I understand" Raghav grinned and went out.

He was back in a jiffy with the goods that he handed over to his grateful mother and then ran out to meet his friends.

"Ma, I will be back at two sharp" but unfortunately he had miscalculated the enormous and impossible traffic jams that would cripple the city that day -- and could only get back at sundown.

"Oh hello Raghu, you are back at last". Kaushik opened the door and embraced his son very warmly. He was almost sixty but was as fit as a fiddle and had it not been for his crop of nearly white hair, he would have seemed to match his lovely wife in age!

"I am so sorry baba, I really did not know that this little journey across town will take nearly four hours!"

"This is Durga Puja kid, everyone is out on the roads .."

"I know, but you must have been here for hours"

"I was here at two .. but don't worry, come on in and see what I have for you." Kaushik led his son into the drawing room where a large number of packets were lying -- some opened, others not. He was rummaging through some packets trying to locate the one that he had brought for his son.

"Raghu, I had told you not to go out for so long." Sanjukta scolded her son. "Your father comes home after all this time and you are not here to meet him."

Raghav was about to say something in apology when he noticed the beautiful red-bordered sari that his mother had a put on like a typical, bashful Bengali wife was kind of crumpled and creased and the vermilion dot that she would have carefully put on her forehead after her bath was smudged. Then there was this freshly fucked look of guilty pleasure on his mother's face and he was sure that his parents had made the best possible use of his absence. So he checked himself and smiled mischievously. "But I did make sure that you had what you needed to make the most of my absence." কিন্তু আমার না থাকার সময় তোমার যা দরকার ছিল সেটার ব্যবস্থা তো আমি করে দিয়ে গিয়েছিলাম

"You are indeed incorrigible." তোকে নিয়ে আর পারি না Sanjukta knew what he meant and smiled indulgently. "But thank you for the package." ভাগ্গিস প্যাকেট দিয়ে গেছিলি She whispered.

"I hope it was useful" মালটা কাজে লেগেছে তো? Raghav was enjoying himself.

"Don't you dare." এই একদম বাজে কথা বলবি না! Sanjukta said in mock anger but he knew better.

"Ok, here are your goodies" Kaushik was back with two big packages -- one with a new iPhone and the other with a Sony laptop with the latest 3D technology -- and boys being boys, Raghav forgot about everything else for the next couple of hours.

It was nearly midnight before they realised that it was time for dinner.

"Where are going out tonight?"

"We have a table booked at the ITC Sonar .. so let us go" and so they did and it was almost three in the morning when the taxi dropped three rather tired but tipsy holiday makers back home. Sanjukta had been a bit hesitant about Raghav drinking along with them but Kaushik had brushed it all aside saying that now that he could vote how come that he would not drink -- after all elections in India was all about getting illiterate voters drunk on free liquor. Raghav had tried to argue, rather weakly of course, that being in college, the analogy of illiterate voters was not quite appropriate but then who cared.

Now that they were back home, "What next?" asked Raghav.

"Ready to sleep?" Sanjukta volunteered.

"What is the hurry?" Kaushik was in a chirpy mood.

"You want to try out my new laptop?"

"No we will try out something else ... your new lingerie."

"What?"

"Why not?"

"But, but ..." Sanjukta was aghast. She knew how bold and revealing it was.

"No ifs and buts, I want to see it on your butt"

"OK, let us go into our bedroom."

"No", the liquor was taking effect. "We want you to model it here ... like Victoria's Secrets"

"But Raghu?"

"I know that he is old enough to appreciate a beautiful body like yours"

Sanjukta realised that she did not have a choice in the matter and rather than create a fuss, she went and put on that thin and wispy thing that just about barely covered her tits and arse. Raghav was of course on cloud nine -- having his sexy mother parade around the room in a dress that he had only seen on pornographic sites but not for too long. With his wife's seductive dress being too much for him, Kaushik suddenly got up and dragged Sanjukta into the bedroom -- and in his hurry he even forgot to close the door!

Raghav slumped into the sofa and would have dozed off himself but a sudden squeal of laughter drilled through his brain and woke him to the exciting things that were happening behind the curtains. Doped as he was with ethyl, still, it was more than evident to him that his aged father and his young mother were having the time of their lives. The grunts and groans from his father alternated with the shrieks and squeals from his mother and both were either oblivious or indifferent to their son who was listening on this sexual orchestra with a busy hand on his own turgid penis.

Every now and then there would be a lull as the couple would try to regain their breath and then it would start once again with a slap or cry or a thud or something else. There were words being spoken but rather distant and garbled but even then, Raghav could make out some rather interesting phrases

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder -- চোদো, চোদো, আরো জোরে জোরে চোদো "

"No, No, not at the back please, it will hurt -- না না, আমার পোঁদ মেরোনা, লাগবে "

"Suck my cock, you slut -- ওরে মাগি, আমার বাঁড়া চোস "

"Lick, lick my cunt -- চাটো চাটো ভালো করে আমার গুদটা চেটে দাও "

"Oh my god, your prick is like that of a bull ওরে বাবা ওটা তো একটা ষাঁড়ের বাঁড়ার মত মোটা, ঢুকবে কি করে? "

It was mostly his mother that Raghav could hear and it made him all the more excited as he imagined her naked body thrashing around on in his father's arms.

Then it was all quiet -- no more grunts and squeals. It must have been all over and Raghav realised that his own prick and hand were sticky with his own ejaculated cum. What now? should he go back to his own room but wait, what was that?

But before Raghav could realise anything his mother emerged, from the bedroom, as if an a daze but more interestingly, in the nude! No lingerie, no pajama not even a towel -- she was as naked as new born baby and just as oblivious to the same. Raghav gasped as saw for the first time, something that he had always fantasized in the past -- his beautiful mother without a stitch of clothing.

Sanjukta was headed for the toilet, perhaps for the post-coital pee, but was clearly quite drunk. In fact she was swaying so badly that Raghav wanted to help her but then he thought that it would embarrass her instead. Thankfully she managed to make it to the toilet and Raghav heard the steady gurgle of her pee in the pot. Once she was done, she should have got back to the safety and privacy of her room but when minutes passed and nothing happened Raghav tiptoed to the bathroom and discovered his mother sitting on the commode and holding on to the wall.

"Ma you need some help?" he could barely look at his stark naked mother in the eye.

"Kid, I am so sorry" she gave a weak smile.

"Ma you are OK, right?" there was a genuine tinge of concern in his voice.

"Don't worry, I am OK, but I really cannot walk back."

"Let me help you" and he reached out and pulled her back to her feet.

"Thanks Raghu .. I should not have had so much to drink" Raghav was now holding each of her hands and for the first time, he saw her as he had imagined in so many wet dreams -- in full frontal nudity. Perhaps he should not have stared but he simply could not take his eyes of her big tits and thick bush.

"It is so embarrassing for me to be naked like this in front of you, Raghu তোর সামনে এই রকম ন্যাংটো হতে ভিষন লজ্জা করছে রঘু কিন্তু কি করি বল দাঁড়াতে পারছিনা "

"That is OK, baba is here after ages ঠিক আছে, এতদিন পরে বাবা এসেছে"

"You would have heard me scream while being fucked. তুই আমার চোদের চিত্কার শুনেছিস "

She was lucid enough to be embarrassed but equally helpless in her ability to do anything about it. "You must be thinking that your mother is a slut"

"You were being fucked by your husband in the privacy of your own bedroom -- there is nothing wrong in that"

"But to stand like this in front my son, naked with my tits and cunts all exposed to your view তাই বলে নিজের ছেলের সামনে ন্যাংটো হয়ে? মাই আর গুদের ঝাঁট বার করে? "

"Tell me what is wrong with that? Have we not -- you and I -- been very close to each other? আমরা কি খুব কাছের মানুষ নই? "

"I know, with father being away I need you more than ever তোর বাবা না থাকায় আমার তোকেই যেন বড্ড দরকার হয় "

"So don't worry. Now come, let me take you back to your room"

"Please Raghu, let it be like this ... you and I in each others arms.আমায় একটু কোলে তুলে নে " Her legs seemed to buckle and had Raghu not stepped forward grabbed her around her armpits she would have hit the floor.

This was rather embarrassing. Raghu has been jacking off with his trousers off and in his hurry to run to his mother, he had not buttoned up and so his trousers were now sliding down his calf! He still had his jocks inside but with a freshly fucked and fully naked mother in his arms, his penis was now trying to assert itself and actually bumping into mother's cunt. Some swift thinking was called for.

Raghu pushed his trousers down to the floor -- otherwise he could not have walked -- and then with one swift heave he pushed one hand under his mother's naked thighs and pulled them up. Then with the other hand under her shoulder, it was not too difficult for him to pull his mother off the ground and carry her in one quick motion into the bedroom and dump her on the bed.

"Thank you sweetheart, Thank you." Sanjukta mumbled. "Thank god that you were around to help me tonight ভাগ্যি খোকা ছিল মায়ের সাথে"

"Good night, sleep well" Raghu tucked her mother into the bed and covered her nakedness with a thin sheet. Then he checked to make sure that his father -- equally naked -- was in the same bed as well.

He was about to get back to his own room when a last naughty thought struck him. He walked around to where his father lay and pulled him around on his back and spread his legs so that his flaccid penis was lying comfortably on his balls. The last thing that he did, before he left the room, was to take his mother hand and place it on his father's prick. May she pleasure him even in their sleep.

[ To be continued ]

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers