Did you know I met Kaley Cuoco?

Story Info
Kaley Cuoco finds an author in an airport and becomes a muse.
9.2k words
4.58
76.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

*

I sat slumped over my laptop, almost working on instinct as I jabbed at the keyboard of my new laptop. I could feel the fatigue working its way onto my face as I tried to focus on the blurry screen in front of me. I had been working on my latest erotic fic with Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory. The story was that she met a guy on the beach, fucked him in the water, and then gave him anal under the pier, but I had hit a brick wall. As I was editing the paragraph, I was seemingly deleting words at random, as I waited for the latest on my flight.

I had traveled to New York for a vacation and was now looking to fly home with a brief stop over in Los Angeles to visit some family. Typically, whenever I wanted to write something I would struggle to put anything to paper but as soon as I went away, I would be able to write dozens of paragraphs. It was a funny thing but my fans wanted to see it and I felt obliged. Luckily, the weather in New York hadn't been too great so I was able to get a lot of work done inside my hotel room.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head back and tried to visualize the scene in my head. What sort of positions would they get up to while they were in the water? Having never actually fucked in the water, I was unsure of how the dynamic would actually work. I put myself in the place of the guy, where would I put my hands on her body? Her tits? Keeping hold of her fantastic ass? Should she get into it in the water or want me to fuck her hard on the beach? Should I swim with her to the beach and do her like that? If so, how should I position her? Grip her legs and put them on my shoulders to get deeper into her?

There were too many variables dancing around in my head, I stifled a yawn and looked around the airport's lobby. The attendant at the desk had told me that the flight was going to be light so I had been told to go straight to the gate. Me being the ever-panicky flyer, I had turned up at least three hours before the flight. Still, it gave me plenty of time to write more of the fic.

There were not many people waiting for the flight. The occasional family was sitting down disappointed at the lack of action with the plane. We had heard that there had been some sort of storm in Los Angeles and it was stopping the flight from taking off for the time being anyway. I rubbed my eyes quickly and peered behind me, there was a cute blonde girl sitting directly behind me. She looked familiar but I could not place her, she could have been the Queen but I felt my brain was melting.

Closing my eyes, I twisted my hips and went back to writing. Getting a creative spurt, I started to tap rapidly at the keyboard getting another paragraph out of it. In the story, I had carried Kaley out of the water and landed her onto the beach. Her legs had gone onto my shoulders and I was fucking her deeper. I looked into describing how the warm sand clung to her body, as she would writhe under my thrusting hips. After several conversations over 'Instant Messenger', I had decided with another author that Kaley would use 'Sweetie' like her character, Penny, typically does when talking to a male cast member.

As I typed the name 'Kaley' onto the document, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw it was the girl from earlier. Her long blonde, sun kissed hair was loose around her shoulders while a loose, white top hung off of her curvy body. Her long legs were decorated with a pair of cut-off denim shorts while her feet had on a pair of white sneakers matched up with white socks. She had a pair of fancy, expensive sunglasses covering her eyes but she looked familiar and as if a light bulb went off above my head and I realized who she was.

It was actually her! Kaley Cuoco was sitting behind me and now wanted to talk to me! Sneakily I tried to shut my laptop so she would not see what I had been writing about but she already knew.

"It's OK. I just wanted to know what happens next!" She was the first to speak, smiling as she opened up my laptop again. She made a couple of interested noises as she browsed through the document. Reaching the end, she smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, that's really hot. You've got a real talent for writing."

"Uh... Thanks?" I replied, unsure of exactly how to respond.

She smiled and joined me on my side of the lounge. "You're welcome! That's really hot stuff! Where do you put them up?"

"Literotica.com. I'm the author Blackjack on there..." I started but she excitedly cut me off.

"Oh my God! I love your stuff! That one with Blake Lively was totally hot!" Kaley beamed as she watched me save the document and fold away my computer. "I really kinda like knowing that I'm desired so much."

"Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy then." I said with a smile, acknowledging the fact that she was off the market.

"He's long gone. Broke up in November last year, been single ever since."

"Oh... Well I'm sorry to hear that." I wasn't really but it would be nice for her to hear me say it.

"No you're not!" She teased, jabbing me in the shoulder blade as she sat down next to me. "Still, at least I get to hang out with more cute guys now." She said with a smile as an airport attendant stepped behind the desk near the seats. The woman picked up the phone and took a deep breath before talking into the phone.

"Attention all customers flying on Virgin Atlantic flight VS15 due to adverse weather conditions in Los Angeles the flight has been cancelled. We are willing to honor any tickets and offer a free exchange to a later flight. Please see the ticket desk for more details." There was a sound of disappointment in the lounge as Kaley sighed heavily. She looked over at me and smiled.

Kaley tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder and smiled. The blonde young woman hooked her thumb under her handbag's shoulder strap and hoisted it up back onto her shoulder. "So, we need a hotel and a new flight... I think the bar needs a visit don't you?"

What an excellent idea.

We stood up and made our way over to the ticket desk. Ready to swap over our flight we'd then be able to prop the bar up as we looked for a place to stay tonight. The line steadily moved as people made their complaints known to the customer rep working behind the desk. Rolling my eyes, I knew exactly what she was going through working in retail myself. Every thing's your fault with asshole customers like them.

We got to the front of the line and gave her our sympathies, she smiled and thanked us. She found us a flight at six fifteen in the morning; she booked us in and bumped my ticket up to first class free of charge. Pleased with myself, I thanked her and we left the line.

"Great, so where's the bar?" Kaley asked as we left the airport lounge.

"Wasn't it at the start with the rest of the restaurants?" I asked, hoisting my carry on bag onto my shoulder. She clicked her fingers and nodded her head in agreement.

"Right! Let's go!" She said with a smile, hooking her arm in mine she half dragged, half led me down to the entrance of the airport. Finding a small wine bar called 'Woods' we made our way inside, sitting at the bar we ordered a bottle of white and shared it as we tried to find alternate lodgings. I was jabbing at my phone trying to find a vacant hotel for us to stay in.

"I've got one. One room left! I'll book it, and I can take the bath or something." I announced to her, she was about to protest when I jabbed at the screen and booked it.

"Done!"

"Great. At least let me get the cab." She said with a smile as I nodded.

"Go for it. That just maxed out my card." I retorted with a hearty laugh.

***

The cab ride over was an uneventful one, we heard by radio news that there was a freak storm had been battering L.A and it meant all planes were grounded. Our replacement flight was at an ungodly hour in the morning so we'd have to leave for about four a.m to beat customs and get to our seats in time.

Kaley paid the cab driver and gave him an extra five dollars as a tip. He helped us with out bags and took them into the foyer of the hotel. We made our way over to reception and checked in, we were staying on the fourteenth floor and had a king sized bed. In any other circumstance, I'd be giddy at the thought of sharing a bed with Kaley Cuoco but it was like it hadn't sunk in yet. I wasn't quite sure that it was actually happening, we dumped our luggage to one side and decided to have a few nightcaps before heading to bed.

"So when did you start thinking I was hot?" Kaley asked as we stepped through the large double doors of the hotel's bar area. It was a large room with an actual bar that ran the entire length of the room, the surface looked like it was mahogany but could have easily been a fake.

Decorating the area behind the actual bar was a mirror that ran opposite the bar top as well, but also reflected the expensive bottles of wine and champagne that the hotel had to offer. Opposite the bar there was the seating area, there were several chairs and tables that guests and customers could use for their leisure. The corner of the room had a table and chairs set that faced outside and let whoever was sitting down see outside onto the streets.

"Well, it was The Big Bang Theory that cemented it but I remember managing to catch a few episodes of Eight Simple Rules and thinking you were cute." I admitted as I pulled out two barstools, like a gentleman I offered for her to take it. She smiled and thanked me as I pushed the chair in with her sitting on it. I sat next to her as she tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Actually... Isn't that kind of creepy? You must have been... What? Sixteen?"

Kaley laughed and shook her head. "That's not creepy at all sweetie. I was eighteen, legal in England right?" She asked, playfully nudging me in my ribs as the bartender arrived to take our order.

"What are you guys having?" He was a man in his mid-thirties with short, jet black hair.

"Can we get a pitcher of margaritas? We're going to be sitting over there." Kaley asked, as she pointed to the corner of the room.

"Sure, that'll be no problem."

"Awesome!" Kaley beamed, fishing into her purse to take out her card, the bartender stopped her.

"We've been told to wave your drinks tab. It's on the house Miss Cuoco."

"Oh really?" She asked, looking up at the bartender. When he nodded, Kaley grinned and thanked him.

"So you like The Big Bang Theory?" She asked, turning to face me.

"Love it. I think it's so funny! One of the channels back home in the UK has started doing marathons on Sunday so I get to gorge on food and laugh at it while dreading Monday morning."

"Awww, it can't be that bad!" Kaley said with a sympathetic tone as the table became free. We stood and made our way over, continuing our conversation as we went.

"Well, I think I just have a bad case of the Mondays. Plus, I see a real life Sheldon almost every Monday morning."

"You're kidding me!" Kaley said with a grin as we walked past the people cluttering up the bar and towards the tables and seats inside the lounge area of the bar.

"I am not kidding you and frankly I'm upset at the very notion of it!" I replied with a mock offended tone in my voice as we sat down in the corner of the hotel's bar.

"I think you're lying to try and get in my good graces!" Kaley teased, lightly poking me in the shoulder.

Grasping my heart in an overly dramatic fashion, I writhed like I was in pain. "You wound me with these words Miss Cuoco!"

"You do not know a Sheldon in real life!"

"I absolutely do! His name's Philip and he works with a friend of mine in a office block back home in London. When I was staying over, he freaked the hell out when I even looked at his toothbrush. I swear he was decontaminating the place before I had even left!"

That made Kaley burst into a fit of giggles, she covered her mouth politely as she laughed. I smiled and made a shrugging motion as she poked me again.

"You are full of it!"

"I am not! How dare you!" I retorted, we were just about to dissolve into more silly talk when the hotel's waitress came over with a large circular tray that had two glasses and a pitcher full of our yellow alcoholic drink.

We thanked her as she set the large jug down on the table and put both of our glasses in front of us. As she left, Kaley turned back to me and smiled sweetly.

"So, are you single too?" She asked, pouring herself a glass of alcohol.

"Yeah, my work keeps me pretty busy and I'm like the youngest guy in my town so I'd need to go out of my way to get some." I replied, thanking her as she poured me a glass too.

"Yeah, the same with me." She took a quick drink and cast her eyes out onto the bustling street of New York. "It can be rough working on sets all the time, especially if you're in a movie too. You can be away for weeks at a time. It can get pretty lonely too." She finished off her drink and poured herself another one. "So what do you do at work?"

"Well, I'm a supervisor in a retail store, but I'm also responsible for setting up new stores around the country. Which, admittedly, is pretty cool. It's like I go on tour." I replied with a smirk. "So that can keep me away from home too."

"Wow, kindred spirits huh?" She said with a smile. She raised her glass and we briefly clinked them together in a toast. We each took a sip and shared a smile, she took another glance at me and took another sip of her drink. "So, what else are you working on?"

"Well, I'm still working on your fic and I really want to get it finished soon. You're way too hot to not have more stories on you. People have been screaming at me to get my Miley Cyrus fic carried on and people want the Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster story finished too. But, I always get sidetracked with other stories. I'll be getting through one story and then I'll get another bright idea and leave the nearly finished story on the wayside."

"What are the plans for my story? What do you want to do to me?" She asked, smiling at me. Her right foot came up off of the floor and pushed it against my leg, she slowly stroked it up and down my shin.

"You really want to know?" I asked, tugging my chair closer to the table, obstructing what Kaley was doing to give us some privacy. Kaley bit on her bottom lip and nodded her head slowly, she leant forward and lightly pushed her breasts together. I could see her cleavage had been accentuated neatly with her upper arms squeezing her breasts together.

"What did I say at the airport? I'd love to know what guys want to do with me."

"Well..." I started off, taking a deep breath. I smiled at her as she started to increase her foot action.

"Tell me." She half asked, half demanded as she tucked some loose strands of blonde hair behind her ear.

"I've always wanted to watch your ass bounce as I fucked you doggy style. I'd... I'd like to fuck your ass too."

"Kinky!" She said with a grin, taking another drink she finished it and looked around before leaning in a little closer. "Where do you want to cum? In my ass? Because I know you like giving girls facials in your stories... Do you want to cum on my face too?"

"God yes..." I admitted as she grinned and leant back in the chair. Her feet moved down my legs to my feet and she casually bumped them against mine playing footsie with me smiling as she did so.

"Well, let's see where the night takes us shall we?"

I nodded my head dreamily and poured myself another glass of the drink. The pitcher was almost empty and we could probably share another glass or two before it was empty. I wasn't that big on feet but the fact that Kaley Cuoco was playing with me made me more than a little bit hard.

"So how come you wanted to come to America?" She asked, swishing the glass in her hand around casually.

"Not sure, always wanted to come over and visit. I went to Florida last year and really enjoyed it, so I wanted to check out a city break instead of another tropical break." I answered, sipping at the drink in my hand.

"Nice, how did you like Florida?"

"Yeah, it was great. Really enjoyed it, I got a lot of... Attention when I was over there too. I don't know, because I'm English?"

"The accent is very hot. Which girls are hotter? New York or Florida?" She asked, sipping on the drink in her hand.

"Well, Floridians were more scantily clad but... You weren't in Florida." I said with a cheeky grin as she beamed back at me.

"Well aren't you sweet?" She said with a big grin. She leant in and planted a soft kiss on my right cheek, her right hand playfully squeezed my left one. "If we were together I think I'd probably jump you right about now. Shame we're not together isn't it?"

Sighing heavily, I nodded my head as she grinned and leant back in her chair. "We're about done with this." I said, motioning to the near-empty pitcher. "Do you want to get another one after this?"

She looked over at the bar, frowned slightly and shook her head. "I think a band's playing later tonight. I could do with a dance, do you want to go and see them?" She said with a smile, turning back to face me.

"Well, I'm a horrible dancer but I'll give it a shot. I've been told that I look like I'm looking for my keys." I said, putting my hands on my body like I was searching for something.

That made Kaley laugh again, she blinked slowly before speaking again. "Well, maybe you can look for my keys."

She winked playfully at me, I couldn't quite get over the fact that Kaley Cuoco was flirting with me and was certainly enjoying herself.

"That sounds... Pretty great actually."

"Darn tooting it does!" Kaley said with a grin, she finished off her glass and put it on the tray. I swiftly finished mine and placed mine next to hers. "Should we go then?" She asked, as we stood up.

"Sure." I replied, apprehension filled my stomach as we stepped out of the bar and crossed to the function room of the hotel. It was a large room that had a laminated floor with several tables dotted around. Near the back of the room there was a large wooden stage elevated several feet off of the floor. The band had set up on the stage and were doing a brief sound check, Kaley took hold of me by the hand and dragged me to the front of the room.

As the band opened up with a Cheap Trick number, Kaley let out a pleased squeal of delight as she started to sway in the rhythm of the music. Unsure of what to do, I kind of put my hands in the air as my body jerked to the music similar to how Kaley was moving. She put her hands on mine and moved them down to her body, putting one on her waist and the other on her actual, flat tummy. I was unsure if she wanted me to continue but knew I was OK when she tilted her head back and rested it on my shoulder.

"It's OK baby." She encouraged as my hands started to feel her soft flesh. She moaned lightly in my ear as her hands reached behind me and stroked at my hair and face as we moved together to the music. I wasn't sure of what I looked like but didn't really care as the blonde Goddess started to rub her ass against my groin. Even over the music I could hear her moaning slightly as my erection pressed into her flesh.

My hands stroked at the other parts of her body as she led our movements. We would move to the left and then to the right as we swayed to the music. Her hands drifted over my face and she slowly slid them off of my body and back onto hers. She placed them on top of mine and led them over her supple body.