Dirty Little Cum Slut

Story Info
A young woman surprises her man.
886 words
3.82
48k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeee15
zoeee15
2 Followers

I glance at my reflection as I wait for the elevator to get to the top floor, where your office is. My brown hair is pulled back into a high bun and I'm even wearing my thin, black framed glasses, just because I know how much you love them. I asses the rest of my body in the mirror, a crisp white shirt that you can faintly see my black bra though is tucked into a tight, black, high-waisted skirt and black stockings. Of course you can't see that they're laced topped thigh highs, but I can feel it. But it's the shoes that set the whole outfit off- black, seven inch heels. I didn't bother wearing underwear; I'm not coming to talk and just the thought of what you're about to do to me is getting me wet already.

I step out of the elevator onto tiled floor; the noise of my heels makes all the secretary's heads turn. I can feel their eyes roaming my short, curvy figure. I walk towards your office and stand in front of your secretary's desk, between her low desk and my stilettos I tower over her. She says you're alone in your office and that I can go straight through. I open your door and as you look up, your green eyes stare at me directly and it makes me catch my breath, a smile slowly spreads across your face and I find myself thinking about how beautiful you are. You're so young to be in such a high position in the company, at only 24...even if your father does own the business. Medium height, short brown hair and a lean, athletic body, you're perfect to me.

You push your chair away from your desk a bit and nod in approval, I always knew you'd love this surprise but this small movement gives me all the confidence I need. I walk to your side of the desk slowly, swinging my hips, just to make sure you knew exactly I what I was here for. I sit on your desk and put on foot on each of the arms on the chair, my skirt riding up, revealing my freshly shaved pussy. I slide my tongue over my top lip, showing my tongue piercing and you need no further hints. You get down on your knees and you tongue is right on my pussy, expertly finding my clit. Two of your fingers work your way into my tight, wet cunt and I lay back on the table with my legs spread, hanging off the table. After hours of anticipation it doesn't take me long to start feeling the beginnings of an orgasm, pushing your head closer to my pussy with my hands. My orgasm rips through my body and it takes all the self-control I have not to scream out in pleasure and letting the whole office know exactly what you're doing to me.

You stand up and pull me into a sitting position again, kissing me right on my mouth, letting me taste my hot cum. You're still kissing me thoroughly while roughly undoing my shirt, exposing my 12D breasts, my bra is clasped at the front and it doesn't take you long until it's just hanging off my shoulders. Your hands grab at my chest and you take my nipples between your thumb and forefinger, tweaking them until they're puckered and hard. Picking me up you set my feet on the floor and spin me around before pushing me down on your glass table, not bothering to actually take off my shirt you leave it tucked into my skirt. I can hear you unbuckling your belt and pants as you flip my skirt up, with a hand on each of my cheeks you spread my firm arse before taking your cock and rubbing it up and down my wet slit.

You tease me, putting your dick only at the entrance of my pussy. But I need more, I need the satisfaction that you can only gain by having a dick fucking you hard. I try to push back, forcing you inside me but it's useless, in fact it just makes you want to tease me more. I can feel your whole body pressing down on mine until your mouth is just at my ear. "Say it", your voice is smooth and quiet, but it is heavy with confidence and lust. "Please" I say, "fuck me hard, fuck me like the dirty little slut I am." Your cock is pushed into me barely before I've finished the sentence. You lean back up and starting fucking me so hard my feet come off the floor. You insert a finger into my arse and I hear you sigh, like you've been waiting to have me like this all your life. My entire body is rocking back and forth as you get closer and closer to the edge. With one final thrust, I feel you cum deep into my pussy, then I can feel as it oozes out of my cunt, down my legs.

I think about how I'm going to clean myself up, so I can leave your office without people know what happened, but I push that thought away...right now I'm completely satisfied being your dirty little cum slut.

zoeee15
zoeee15
2 Followers