Dissolution of Love

Story Info
A Prince and his mother: a high drama of a love triangle.
6.7k words
3.85
42.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is tied-in with 'The Champion's Companion'. To gain insight one should read ch. 8

*

The winter for Menthino promised to be harsh. The King of four decades was on the last months of his reign. At seventy three he sagged in his armor. Thankfully, he only had to wear it for ceremonies.

Crown Prince Carsol was ordered back to Lafaust. He was to return to his father's side, and his mother's too. Mistress-wife Hurickia was always waiting for him. Now with rumors of ill health swirling he had to be close incase 'it' happened.

Twenty six, tall, athletic but not overly muscular, with strong wide shoulders, close-cut blond hair and an approachable demeanor. Of his brothers he had the sunniest disposition. He smiled at everyone, talked easily with anyone and was instantly likeable. His face beamed with warmth and a deeply masculine handsomeness that any woman would find difficult to ignore. People expressed happiness knowing he would be King.

His patrol this time had been short. He wasn't given a command and a campaign to direct with a crowd of generals to advise him. This time he went out with twenty warriors.

During his patrols between border towers and along the fertile river Ort, he set up ambushes on the small groups of raiders and bandits from Astrokos. He felt more like an adventurer looking for troublesome animals as he defended the people of his lands.

He had also met Aurelia, a rare female officer. She was beautiful with short black hair and green eyes. She came from the Citadel's mysterious north tower. She didn't seem like the monster he was told came from the place. Prince Carsol had seen her bathe unabashedly. Her body was strong and pear shaped. Her limbs were long, abut her torso was short and narrow. Compared to her large hips and thick strong legs she seemed bottom heavy.

In fights, or quietly like during meals, she called him 'Master' in a way that exploded his heart. In the quiet times at camp, they had shared looks. Prince Carsol hoped when she lingered by his fire it was for him. He never got close to her. He could stand to lose her when he got home, not like the others.

Closing in on the 'Black City', he remembered the other women. He felt their shame. A few were desperate virgins of merchants and noble families he ruined knowing he would never be able to keep them. All had happily lost themselves with him. Hurickia had seen to that. Pushing them into a fervor, with tales and promises of her life of luxury, she had ensured they would attempt the most direct route possible to his mind.

As always, he would be introduced to the women by Hurickia and left alone with them, or sometimes witnessed. The last time was a short dark woman from the mud people. She wore a shimmering green satin dress with pink and white orchids in her hair from the swamps of her homeland.

She was hardly a virgin. Her eyes were so hungry for him they burned. She had sprang upon him as they sat together on a sofa. She pulled herself over him and fell on to his pants like a raptor. His huge cock didn't even hit the air before she got it into her mouth. She gagged on it in her haste. Without practice, women couldn't deal with its size. His cock was a foot long and that was even though it never was actually 'rock' hard for them. It was too heavy and thick too support itself. While she prepared the way, he went down on her. Hurickia would be angry if he delayed. They would be together too long if she wasn't relaxed enough for him.

Prince Carsol got hard for her, and she hastily mounted him clutching at him greedily. They always rushed, this one was not different. Even at the pain of her stretching, she still took him with a zealous fever in her eye. She had done the equivalent of fisting herself on him. He had nudged aside her cervix as she tried to claim his length. For this woman it wasn't painful as he slid past it flipping over her womb as the length pushed her guts aside. She frantically worked him regardless of the complications. For her, the sex was orgasmic as her body tried to lubricate to protect her, and work for a quick end satisfying him. He was aroused and close but he took much longer then her as usual. She was lazy as he pulled her up and off him. Hurickia's rules didn't allow him to cum into the women she gave him, so he had to let it out in a potted plant.

Afterwards, like always, he had gone to Hurickia to be cleansed. She lay awake those nights waiting for him. She opened the door soberly, as the guards or servants would expect. She kept her apartment private just for them. When she led him back to the bed, it was part of the ritual. She would flip off her robe to show how available she was to him. He would disrobe carefully. The invading woman's touch and smell would then only be left on his cock.

It was most vivid how she had been with him. Their times together were always identical.

With childlike enthusiasm, Hurickia threw herself back on the bed as Prince Carsol approached. She was short and less than five feet, darkly tanned, and very slim. Her dark eyes were bright and energetic with a mouth that seemed small and full at the same time. Her waist length wavy dark hair made her seem further childlike with her mannerisms. Even he had trouble believing she could pass a child, particularly him. She had come from a principality to the northeast. Her oval eyes and naturally very dark natural tan made her look somber in the dark clothes she preferred.

He straddled her narrow torso, and she felt his cock and balls drag over her chest as he negotiated his position. Finally, she felt his knees against her armpits, and she saw his cock but an inch from her mouth. Hurickia's saliva production accelerated, and she swallowed heavily, anxious to have her son's organ in her mouth.

Hurickia lifted her head from the pillow and pressed her nose against Prince Carsol's flaccid member. She inhaled deeply, and the foreign but recognizable odor of another woman's vaginal fluids filled her nose.

"Oh, that skanky bitch left her scent all over you, Prince Carsol." Since he knew words, everyone called him by title, even, and most especially, the Mistress-wives of the King who had no title.

Hurickia breathed in again, her eyes closing as she did so. The electricity in her crotch was nearly overwhelming.

"That fucking bitch! How dare she? Fuck, Prince Carsol, you're cock's all crusty," Hurickia hissed, her voice a mix of derision and lust.

Prince Carsol opened his mouth to speak, but Hurickia got there first.

"I'd better clean it off, huh? We don't want that fucking whore's juice all over you," Hurickia breathed as she took her last inhalation of Prince Carsol's sex-crusted phallus. Satisfied she'd gotten her full enjoyment from the scent, Hurickia popped his still-flaccid cock into her mouth.

One of Hurickia's favorite things in the entire world was feeling Prince Carsol's cock stiffen in her mouth. She had trained him to remain flaccid as long as possible so as to allow her such a pleasure. She wasn't sure what it was she like so much about that sensation, but she did know that it was a perfect illustration of the kind of control over Prince Carsol that she so desperately enjoyed. She savored the knowledge that she could arouse him so instantaneously, at HER command.

Prince Carsol's shriveled cock ballooned in her mouth, and Hurickia swallowed hungrily to keep his entire length encased in her control. She deepthroated him expertly, her tongue even snaking out underneath to touch his hairless scrotum. She reached around Prince Carsol's bare thigh to massage his balls. She stroked his ass crack lightly, anxious to tease him, but not yet ready to release her oral hold.

Prince Carsol felt his cock absorb into the hot moist space of his mother's mouth. He closed his eyes involuntarily, feeling the familiar sensation of his ultra-rapid erection coming to bear on her throat.

He looked down at Hurickia. Her jaw was gapingly wide to fit his thick cock, and as her mouth slid to take in his fully engorged length, he watched her eyes roll back into her head. He thought she looked like a snake eating a rat, the way its jaw dislocates to handle the girth of its prey. The whites of her eyes showed as she hypnotically bobbed her head.

Sometimes he wanted to just skull-fuck her. He loved her slow, teasing cocksucking, but sometimes he wished he could just ram it home and explode in her mouth. But he couldn't. She wouldn't let him. Not ever. He sighed deeply, and emptied his mind of such distracting thoughts. Hurickia started playing with his balls, and he surrendered himself fully to her well-practiced ministrations.

Hurickia finally released her suction hold on Prince Carsol's phallus. Her neck muscles were getting sore, and her head fell back onto the pillow to her relief. In the process, Prince Carsol's cock was left in midair, glistening with Hurickia's saliva, and pulsing perceptibly in the dark bedroom air. He was only fully hardened by her mouth it seemed.

Prince Carsol crawled off of his mother, taking in her naked body in the pale light. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers. Quickly her tongue slipped into his mouth. The two lingered in a passionate, hungry kiss. Hurickia finally broke it.

"Oh, even your mouth tastes like that slut. Did you eat her cunt?"

Prince Carsol nodded with a big grin. Hurickia grinned back.

"You're disgusting. That filthy whore didn't deserve it."

Prince Carsol couldn't respond when Hurickia pulled his head in for another hot kiss. She licked his lips and mouth, taking in all of his earlier lover's remaining tastes and scents. Prince Carsol managed a word in.

"But you do."

Hurickia smiled proudly. "Yes, I do, don't I? In order to make up for having chewed her nasty cunt, you have to eat my beautiful clean one."

Prince Carsol nodded, and dutifully moved himself down between her legs. Hurickia lifted her legs high and far apart. She felt her son's hands on her thighs, and sighed peacefully as she felt his warm mouth on her labia.

Prince Carsol lapped and licked carefully and tenderly. Hurickia's body tingled at his touch. She bit her lip as his tongue grazed her clit, and her back arched in response.

"Tell me my cunt is beautiful, Prince Carsol."

Prince Carsol took a breath from his efforts. "It's the most beautiful cunt in the world, Hurickia."

"Tell me you love my cunt. Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Hurickia. I love your cunt, and I love licking your cunt."

With this, Prince Carsol plowed himself into her folds, pressing his tongue into her, feeling her vagina absorb his tongue. Hurickia moaned loudly, and her hands tumbled through his short hair.

Slowly, patiently, expertly, Prince Carsol brought his mother to orgasm. Her hips rocked against his head. As climax approached, Hurickia's legs wrapped around Prince Carsol's neck. His strong shoulders bore her weight, and her hips left the bed. He supported her by putting his hands on her small, shapely buttocks, giving them a tender squeeze as the first waves of orgasm washed over Hurickia.

When her body had recovered from the shock of her intense climax, Hurickia released her crushing grip on Prince Carsol's shoulders, and reached down to feel the heat emanating from her highly stimulated crotch. She looked down at her son, his face flushed and sticky. The twins lay in repose, catching their breath and enjoying the moment of closeness.

Finally Hurickia spoke.

"Time to go to the special place," Hurickia said softly, using their code word.

Prince Carsol simply nodded. His cock ached, and he pressed it harder against the bed.

Hurickia lifted her legs up again, spreading them wide, and tilted her hips up. Prince Carsol leaned in and pressed his tongue against her now exposed anus. He lapped at it briefly, leaving ample saliva for lubrication. Prince Carsol loved Hurickia's ass. She always kept it clean and neat, and this was always his favorite part of their sex life. He actually loved the taste. However, this moment was just preparation, and he didn't linger long.

Prince Carsol sat upright, and pressed his swollen cockhead against Hurickia's wetted anus. He looked his mother in the eye and leaned in. His heavy phallus slid easily into her butt, and he started stroking into her gently.

Other than the use of her alternate orifice, the two made tender love as any other couple would: lots of caresses, passionate kissing, exploration with hands and lips. Prince Carsol's hips pistoned unfailingly and with precise frequency. Hurickia felt her rectum fill up and empty with each stroke. She adored the feeling of having her son in her ass. It just felt perfect. She never came this way; like any woman, she needed clitoral or vaginal stimulation for that. But this was the emotional apex of their lovemaking.

Hurickia knew that no other woman would ever offer up her anus for Prince Carsol's enjoyment. At least, she would never let any woman get that close to Prince Carsol for it to come to that. This was the core of her control over her son; her special place was a symbol for their inseparability. Prince Carsol truly believed that no woman could ever love him as much as Hurickia, and the proof was his regular access to her in this way.

The consequence for Hurickia was a permanently stretched anus. She brought Prince Carsol into her rectum several times a week on average. But she had long ago adjusted to the consequent changes in her bowel movements. It was all worth it to have Prince Carsol's undying love and obedience.

After several minutes of deep thrusting into the depths of her ass, Prince Carsol finally reached orgasm. He emptied himself deep inside her, and she swooned when she felt the hot liquid spill into her cavity. After pumping until empty, Prince Carsol collapsed in exhaustion across his mother's sweaty naked body, and promptly fell asleep. It was his second lengthy sexual engagement of the night, and it was also nearly dawn.

Hurickia lay beneath her son, comforted by his weight upon her, and by his continued phallic presence in her butt. She felt his ejaculate move around in her cavity, and she relished the sensation. Slowly, though, she felt his cock shrink and retreat. Eventually it slipped out altogether, and she suddenly felt empty. Prince Carsol's cum dribbled from her loose sphincter. Hurickia drifted into a warm pleasant slumber, secure in the embrace of her son, her closest friend, and lover for at least another day.

Hurickia and Prince Carsol had performed this bizarre ritual hundreds of times. The involvement of other women for Prince Carsol's use had evolved in the past year, and had only been done a few dozen times. It became Hurickia's latest perversion, but was borne out of Prince Carsol's vocal desire to meet other women. This terrified Hurickia, of course. She decided very early on that Prince Carsol was the only man she could love. Prince Carsol had felt the same until recently, when he started to recognize that their love could never be recognized or admitted. He longed for a legitimizing love, and while he loved Hurickia more than he could possibly tell her, he also yearned for the freedom to move beyond her.

So Hurickia, recognizing that she might lose Prince Carsol if she didn't let him taste the forbidden fruit, decided to actually help him meet women. She had to, lest she not be able to control the situation. So she started taking him out, identifying girls that fit her profile.

For one, they must not look or act anything like her. It was crucial that Prince Carsol never confuse anyone with her. They must be attractive enough for Prince Carsol to get excited about, but not so beautiful as to threaten her place in his heart. The women must be sexual, or desperate enough that they would sleep with him on the first date, because she absolutely forbade second dates. That would lead to a relationship, and commitment, and the collapse of their carefully ordered life.

And thus, Hurickia started helping Prince Carsol get laid, but always with the secret purpose of driving him even closer to her. Prince Carsol relished his brief moments of sex with these women, grieving for their brevity, wishing he could see them again, and love them, and maybe marry them. For all his sexual prowess, Prince Carsol was a full-blown romantic. He lived to cherish women, and that was exactly what drove Hurickia's fears.

She had to vilify them, make them seem dirty and unlovable. Prince Carsol was a disgusting fool for sleeping with them, and she had to make him right again afterwards. She cleaned away the filth of the other woman's claim on her man. She learned to love the taste of other women's pussies by sucking their juices off Prince Carsol's shaft. She had to keep him in her orbit, keep him under her control. Losing Prince Carsol would be losing herself. She was sure she would die without him. His wife would kill her, as she had killed the previous Mistress-wife, to rule his bed and his mind. She dwelled on this often, and it took all her emotional strength to hide her weakness and her fear from her beloved son.

For Prince Carsol it was all too much. He wouldn't have Aurelia like this. He was paralyzed knowing to go further would lose him his chance. Maybe she wasn't the one but she seemed so close to what he wanted.

The group came along the 'avenue of heroes'. The wide street extended far out of the city. It was the intentionally imposing road that conscripts came up as they traveled into the city. Around them the cities industries churned. The homes and markets mumbled with a thousand voices. The grey sky did nothing to the busy mood of the city.

Everywhere were conscripts in black. Everyone was doing their assigned task learning the systems of the city. People learned enough to be able to leave and earn money. After conscription, they had a trade, they could read, they knew math. Men in some professions could open and run a shop after the three years they spent in service.

Many of the houses were the style of black stone built by the conscripts for their wives and family. They were encouraged to think their homes their castles. Menthino's young came in at the age of nineteen. When they left, they were usually married. No promises were made. Everyone left equal. What happened after that, even on the way home, or wherever they made their fresh start, was entirely their own design.

Prince Carsol knew that the country depended on the smart citizens who stayed and were contracted to serve as stewards and government officials. Others were inventors chartered to improve the weapons, and ways of labor, and war.

The Castle here made a 'Redoubt' with all the necessary things centrally located. The complex's barracks alone was gigantic. The shape was tapered dome similar to the Citadel at Mavvus however, it was an H shape and built of the black rocks found in the western hills. Overlooking the barracks that housed the army and its supporting conscripts, from the base of the western hills to the north, was the Tower keep of Lafaust.

The gigantic stout square keep was black with the rock also. The rock was dense and used in various prestigious buildings around the city. The rock was apparently, resistant to wear, easy to work with, and watertight, a good thing to have in a place that rarely freezes. The shape of the tower belied its size. It was a castle in its own right, the walls of it encircled the whole city.

As he walked along the avenue under the statues of kings and great heroes from Menthino's storied history Aurelia rode up to his side. She was quiet as usual. He felt at ease in her presence.

When he bypassed the barracks and made for the Redoubt's tower keep, she followed while the men broke off and hollered their farewell.

12