Diva Exposed

Info
Sub forced to confess how her Master came to control her.
2k words
4.28
112.6k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
audiodiva
audiodiva
563 Followers

Rest assured no Diva's were harmed in the making of this audio - Quite the contrary ;)

This was written by SplendidSpunk as a representation of my audiodiva persona. People may respond strongly to the content as it includes blackmail and non-consent. If you dislike that type of content please do not listen, as it is not our desire to offend anyone.




"My name is Dina and this is my confession. Before I tell you who I am, that is an important part of this confession, I must tell you where I am. I am in my Master's home and secured naked to His punishment couch. He had required me to make this aural confession and is here as I do it, He will assure that I do not stray and do not lie. I have no choice but to tell you the complete truth about me, to confess. I've read other stories here about sluts writing their stories at their Master's command, but this is live audio, and so I can't be sure how easy this will be for you to follow. Master has told me that he will use me during this recording and I may lose my place."

I am thirty-five years old and in some ways happily married to a wonderful man. I am also a slut who finds submitting herself to Her Master an addiction I cannot and will not abandon. I used to submit to a variety of older men, yes, I find older dominant men very attractive. I did this quietly, or so I thought, never allowing this side of me to be seen in what I call my everyday life. That woman, the professional I am, is very straight laced, very prim and proper. She is always dressed conservatively in either her work clothes or when running errands or visiting friends. She or I stand five foot nine inches tall, sport a D cup chest, have brown eyes and hair. If you met me at work or a party you'd think I was aloof at first, but after getting to know me you'd find out how non-judgemental I am and start opening up to me with things you might find hard to say to others. I've been told that I'm good at finding answers for others but as I lay here naked under my Master's control I realize that I've no answers for myself. Only the truth, I am a submissive slut and crave having my body used to serve and pleasure others.

My current and now only Master, learned of my inner slut by watching me when I thought no one was. He saw me being forced into sleezy motel rooms by older men and then listened to me beg and scream as they used and abused me for their pleasure. Master was no fool and he worked hard at trailing me, using a digital video camera to record what he could; assembling a montage of images that left no doubt about the real me. When he'd asked if this was something my husband would enjoy, or perhaps my boss, I fell to my knees and hung my head. Master is like my others but so much more. He's older maybe the oldest man I've attached myself to and He is smart, smart enough to make me drop all the other men and focus all my free time on serving His needs. He's shown me levels of my own debauchery that I myself didn't see inside me.

(Oh my god, please Master no, no please not my ass -- aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it Sir its too bigggggggg oooooooohhhhhhhh pplllleeeaaaaseeeeeeeee)

I.... I mean....OH god my ass is full, its so hard to concentrate Master. Nooooo please

(Slap Slap Slap)

Yessss Master I can control myself, I will explain, please I'll finish. I am trying to recall where I was, I don't have the aaaaahhhh ability to go back and read as this is all audio and Master will not edit or replay for me. I neeeeddd tooo telll you that He has forced a large plug into my assss. Oh it feels so good but so fucking big. Sorry Master I will continue my confession. Yes Sir I'll tell them. The slaps you hear are Master spanking me when I lose my place, as I did when he forced that plug into my ass. He says that I must learn control and that as I relate to you my confession, He will spank me, play with my tits, my pussy my ass, everything but my mouth. I am to take all this and continue, my confession and if I lose control he will punish me again. The plug in my ass vibrates and shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt itttttttt now onnnnnn damn (Slap slap slap slap ) Owwwwww

Yes Master, yes, sorry Sir.

Master uncovered my secrets and with the videos and photos he'd assembled allowed me to sever my ties to the other men and to devote myself to Him. My inner slut has developed under His training, my submissive desires have grown. Now He demands this confession while He is using me, while I am naked and exposed to His every wish, only my mouth remains free to continue to confess.

Master insisted I tell all the other men I was now devoting myself to Him and to suck each of their cocks, swallowing their cum as a final gesture of my submissive life to them. Master filmed every one of those episodes and uses that along with everything else as my chains to Him.

OHHHHHHHHH (slap slap ) Sorry Master, yes I'll explain. Master has removed the plug from my ass and intends a larger one but promises if I cannnnn talk wwwiiiithhhhouuuutt interrruppptiioooon thattttt hhhheee''ll usssse llluuuubbbee

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHH PLEEEEEEEAAAASEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UGHHH, UGHHHHHH so fucking full, damn my ass is so fucking fullll. I can't adjust to it, OH Master its so fucking wide (Slap slap slap slap ) Master this slut is so sorry, please Master have mercy on my ass. (Slap Slap Slap Slap) I'llll trrrryyyyy Siiiirrrrrr

Masterrrr haasss uused hiisss laarggeest plluugg iinn mmyy asssssss. I nneeddd jjjstttt sssomme ttiimmee to accepptttt iittt. He's spanking meeee toooo (Slap Slap, Slap) trying...ttooo...get....mee....to ... focus..on...my con....fesssion. (Slap Slap Slap) I....am...Master...

My first day...with...my true Master was one I can not forget. When I arrived at His home, He took all of my clothes on the step, exposing my naked body to whoever might be looking, then gabbing my by my hair he pulled me into his house. He took me to the kitchen and attached a serving tray to me, using a leather strap with clamps on it to secure the tray to my nipples, then after loading the tray with drinks and food he made me lift the tray with my nipples stretching them severely and led me to a room full of His friends. I was made to serve all of them, and if I used my hands to fend off a hand feeling up my cunt, the weight of the tray pulled harder on my tits. So I was helpless to defend my body and all the men grabbed and penetrated me as I served the food and drink. Later I was made to service their cocks, in my mouth, my cunt and my ass. Many of them came on me, spraying their hot cum all over me, coating my body and filling my three holes. One by one they left when their cocks were spent and left alone with my new Master, I took his cock in all of my well used and cum filled holes.

That day he let me go naked, forced me to hurry to dress on the front porch as he closed the door saying only.

"You will come to me when I call slut."

My clothes stuck to the drying cum that coated me and my pussy and ass leaked cum as I walked back to my car. I cried in my shower realizing that my life, once so controlled and secret was now in the hands of this Master. I would go t him often after that and each time he peeled away another layer of my public persona. Today as I tell you of all of this, I admit that I will never hesitate to serve Him, to serve His friends, to serve without hesitation without question.

He made me come to him one morning after I admitted having fucked my husband the night before and extracted my husbands cum from my cunt and had my husbands DNA identified then told me he would do the same to any cum he found in me, and if it did not belong to my husband he would expose me for who I am to my parents, my bosses, my husband. In this way he controls my cunt, my ass and my life in every way and only he can allow a cock other then my husbands to fill me.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Slap Slap Slap ) Ohhhhhh yessssssss Master....I....will.....explain........

Master...has..decided to fuck me now and His hard cock is pumping in my cunt now....I...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (slap slap slap) Yes Sir. I...am...sorry... yes oh god please Sir...;(slap Slap slap) Yes.....Master's cock is filling me as I speak and.. I aamm trying,, to finish this story. (slap slap slap) Master, yes I am telling my confession not a story, yes Sir I, will not make that error again Sir.

I've been with my true Master now for two years and he has used me in everyway, he has taught me to service his friends both male and female and I've taken men in me and women who strap on a cock have also used my holes for their pleasure.

(Slap Slap Slap ) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes Sir I'll explain. Master is slapping my tits now and not my ass. The plug is still deep inside my ass as His cock fucks my pussy, I can feel my juices running down my legs and I can not cum, no I am forbidden to cum without his permission and He will not give me that until my confession is complete.

(Slap Slap Slap ) Yes Sir, I was just getting to that Sir. Master's cock is not fat but it is very long and when he takes me from behind like He is now His hard cock pounds against my cervix, I've come to love that discomfort as I've come to need and love serving Him. When he uses my mouth He fills my throat and He has taught me to ignore the gagging reflex that I feel. Yes Sir, I am almost finished Sir.

I now spend all my time when not working or home with my husband here with Master. He only uses a whip on me when my husband is gone for days so the welts have time to dissipate before he comes home. I love the times when Master can use his whip on me and the exquisite pain that I endure for Him. When Master allows me to cum, that pain makes my orgasm so intense, so wonderful I kiss the whip and thank Master for His generosity. Yes, the prim housewife you see, the professional who cares for you, the woman who entertains you with her husband is in reality nothing more then a slut, a submissive cum slut. Dina exists somewhere inside me but a much larger part of me is Dora the submissive cum slut who never says No to her Master and whose cunt and ass have taken cock after cock at Her Master's whim.

I confess to all of this and to the fact that I am happy to be this slut.

Yes Sir, thank you Sir. I am now allowed to tell you what Master is doing to me. He is fucking me vigorously and working the plug in my ass -- oh shit it feel so fucking good, His hard cock is plowing my pussy, yessssssssssssssssssssssss I love it yesssssssssssssssssssohhhhhhh Master fuck your slut, yes Master fuck this useless slut, fill her with your cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh thank you Sir thank you, yes this slut will cum for you -- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssssssssssssssssss, yes yes yes oh god yes I'm cuming Sir ohhhhhhhhht thank you sirrrrrrrrrrr, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Diva Exposed was written by SplendidSpunk specifically for Audiodiva to record and I thank him kindly for it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
audiodiva
audiodiva
audiodiva
563 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
GashlasherGashlasher12 months ago

Another favourite of mine. Outstanding!

Km450rxKm450rxalmost 8 years ago
HI, Dina, your audio porn is the hottest

Dina, I'm such a fan of your sexcapades. The sex you provide the many men who want to fuck you with sounds amazing. I like how in this one you were in a room filled with horny studs and got fucked your ass, down your throat and in your cunt by all in front of your husband. If I were in the room I would have sodomized you and licked your sperm filled pussy. I would have told your husband that I planned on staying to have a threesome with yiu and him after all of the other men left. During the threesome I would bend your face in to giving him a blowjob and tell him what a hot fuck you are.

bignattys69bignattys69almost 10 years ago
Diva Exposed- two thumbs up

You captured my attention from start to finish. I dont know if that was truly your voice or synthetic, doesn't matter. It was sexy and the story was well written. 100% hard one material

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

Your voice is sensual and lovely. It was fun listening to you do as your were told, good cum at end.

Thanks

YourfriendsfriendYourfriendsfriendalmost 13 years ago
great

what a sensuous voice. I loved listening to you submit, you just got me rock hard.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Laura's Slave Training Laura is kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Head injury turns good girl into reluctant mega slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She Needs His Control A story of humiliation, spanking and submission.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories