Divinity

Info
171 words
5
4.8k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fflow
Fflow
81 Followers

This was recorded for one special lady. I hope you know who you are.



If my lips could feel the warmth of your skin, they would begin with the nape of your neck and, softly, linger lower. I’d want to surprise you with a gentle caress of your auburn tresses, and listen for sighs as my fingers felt your pulse quicken. I press my ear to your chest and, as I hear your heart beating, fleeting fingers tantalize hips and thighs. Kisses flicker like butterflies as I drink you in, aching to know the depth and breadth of you. I wonder as I wander lower if you will reveal your inner secrets or, with a bit of prying, they will spill out and flood me with a taste of divinity. Kneeling now, I kiss your toes and you laugh, squirming slightly, I hold you tightly. Pleasures rise inside your shining eyes as fingers clasp the sheets, pleats of ecstasy resplendent in the flush of your bliss. I ache for your kiss.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Fflow
Fflow
Fflow
81 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AngelineAngelineover 16 years ago
Thanks for the read!

You poem has been recommended in the New Poems Review thread on the Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum.