Do I Know You?

Story Info
Ever seen someone that you thought you knew?
441 words
14.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

A Short-Short Story

Every time I look around, I see faces that look familiar to me. You know feeling where you’ve met that person before, or you've seen them around, but you just can’t place where you’ve met or seen them.

Not to long ago I met someone. She was standing at the costumer service station at my work. She smiled at me, like she knew who I was. The more I watched her, the more familiar she looked.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get to help her. But I did catch her at the register area. We said our hello’s and I started to ring her up. I stared at her, smiled, and started small talk. I asked her how she was, and all that happy stuff. Then it just came out from nowhere, as if I wasn’t in control of myself. “I know that this may sound weird, but I just have to ask. Do I know you from somewhere?” I said as I surprised myself. “Yes, you do. Don’t you remember? You asked me to dance one night when you were at the bar.” She said with a big smile on her face. She talked more about that night, the more I remembered her.

I was drunk that night when asked her to dance. I remembered how she felt against my body. Her body pressed up against mine. The way her she moved her hips back and forth.

“Hello? Come back to earth!” She said with a chuckle and waving her hand in front of my face. I looked at her and suddenly realized where I was. We chitchatted a little more about that night, and I asked her “Would you like to go out sometime?”

She looked into my eyes and I could feel my whole world start to shatter, and she, were putting all pieces back together when she said, “Yes! I would like to go. How about tonight?” I looked at her and I felt the happiness rise from my heart. “That would be fine by me.” I said, trying not to show too much emotion.

We exchanged numbers and I helped her out to her car. And right when got to it, she kissed me. I could feel her tongue slip between my lips to touch my own tongue and together it danced. It wasn’t a long kiss though. She smiled sweetly and got into her car and drove off.

The whole day after that, I felt as if I was on cloud nine. Every one wanted to know what was up with me. An only because I saw this person whom I thought I knew!

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Worked Up Sky gets the girl, but not how he hoped. A non-con story.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Fortunate Encounter A man experiences something new with a special kind of girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Classmate Ch. 01 Victoria needs help before her interview.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jeremy's School Bully Jeremy has a T-Girl bullying him.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories