Doctors Visit

Story Info
He gets a naught physical during a doctor's visit
1.5k words
3.94
213.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

The following is a true recollection of an experience that I had. A few years ago I moved and had to change my PCP. I made sure it was a female doctor. I scheduled a checkup. I hadn't had one in about 5 yrs anyway so I was overdue.

The nurse ushered me into the room. She took my blood pressure then when she was leaving the room she asked me to 'strip down to my shorts'. I had shorts on but I assumed she meant my boxers.

So there I was in my boxers when the doc came in.

She was petite and about 40. Married unfortunately. Nice looking and had a pleasant personality.

We made some small talk. She also asked questions about my lifestyle. Was I taking care of myself, my diet and did I exercise, did I have any allergies, old injuries etc. We talked for awhile, much more then I was used to from doctors. Usually they rush in then rush out. Finally she said, well okay lets get started, and then she did all the physical stuff. Eyes, ears breathing etc. The stethoscope felt very cold as she checked my breathing and heart.

Then she asked me to lie down on the table. She did that thing on my stomach pushing in and what not.

Then she went to the shelf and put on some gloves. And I was thinking if she thinks she is going to stick a finger in my ass no fucking way.

But I was glad when she said; I am going to examine you for testicular cancer. She asked me to stand up. I did. Then as she asked me to pull my shorts down, she pulled up a chair.

Down they went. I tried to be non-chalant about it as I pushed my boxers down to about my knees. But it’s difficult to be relaxed when you have just put your cock and balls on display for a stranger. I was really nervous about this whole thing, so I had shrinkage. But my balls were hanging low which I was proud of. I didn’t mind the shrinkage, in fact I was glad. I was afraid of getting an erection in front of her. Having shrinkage kind of says, it’s okay, I’m not some pervert, I’m not enjoying this, it is just an examination etc.

I almost crawled out of my skin when here glove coverer hands first made contact with my testicals. She examined my balls for 5 minutes! I kid you not! I don't know if it is supposed to take that long or what. But I think I was definitely being exploited! Not that I minded though.

It was great as she was rolling them in her hands. It was a little rough; she was squeezing a little bit harder then I would like.

But even though this lady was examining (fondling) my balls, she seemed very professional. She recited statistics about cancer and how important it is to check for these things. What types of symptoms she was looking for etc. And she was looking at me very intently. Her entire focus was on my balls, or was it? Her face was about a foot maybe a foot and a half from my balls. But how did I know she was only looking at my balls. Was she stealing glances at my dick? How could she not? It was literally almost in her face. And as she moved my balls around it made my cock swing a little bit.

And why was I standing anyway? Wouldn't it have been easier for her to do this if I were lying down so my Johnson wouldn't get in the way? The longer this went on the more comfortable I started to get.

As she examined my balls, I asked her, 'Do you see anything bad?'

She said 'No, they look great..er umm I mean I don't see anything bad.'

I couldn't believe my ears. Was that a Freudian slip or what? She seemed really embarrassed that she said that. Her face began to blush a little bit. But her hands kept doing their thing. She tried to recover by saying something like 'However it is very important that you check yourself ever 2 weeks or so. A good time to do it is when you in the shower.'

As she was talking I was still thinking about the 'They look great comment'. Was this lady/doctor merely doing the standard exam or was she extending this because she was enjoying herself?

Then it happened, I felt that wonderful stirring as the beast awoke and began to uncoil. And she saw it all. She saw it go from wrinkled and totally limp to expand slowly before her eyes. I watched here watch it grow. My cock went from 3 to 4 inches. She continued her work. I looked at my cock; it had swelled up to 5 inches now. I looked again at her face; she didn’t betray any look of interest other then the medical examination. My cock was getting larger, and as it did so it swayed a lot more as she inspected my balls. It was getting more difficult for her to not accidentally make contact with it.

She stopped her exam just as my expanding penis was beginning to arch away from my balls. Almost a full erection, 6 and a half inches. Satisfied that there were no abnormalities with my testicles, she said I was okay and I could pull up my shorts now.

But this was just too much fun. Here was this clothed lady and I'm exposed standing in front of her. I was over my initial fear of this situation. Plus, she did seem to take an extended amount of time in the examination. She only stopped after she had seen me almost fully. Maybe she was enjoying this too? Probably not, but how could I let this opportunity go?

I made up a bullshit excuse and stayed with my boxers around my ankles and said something about being concerned about some tiny bumps on my err'' and pretended to be shy about it.

She stood up and bent down and inspected my penis that had grown to a respectable size.

'Aah no everything seems to look fine', she said.

That was kind of a disappointment. I was hoping to hear another Freudian slip and that it looked 'great'.

Then she said something like, 'Were you referring to these little bumps?' as her hand felt the base of my penis, 'Don't worry about these, they are just hair follicles. Everyone has them.‘

Then she squeezed the base of my penis. Needless to say, this gave me full-blown erection. Six and a half very hard inches. My cock head was swelling as she squeezed my penis at the base. She moved it around to get different views of it. Inspecting it for bumps or anything unusual.

After getting an eyeful she finally said. ‘The shaft looks okay.’ To add emphasis, with her other hand, she trailed a finger along the shaft up to my swollen cockhead. Then she said, ’ the head looks...good also.’ As she said that, she looked up at me for and for a split second and flashed me a wry smile.

‘YES!’ she said it looked good!! That was kick ass I thought.

For the next few seconds she ogled it, almost as if taking a mental picture of it and storing it away on file someplace.

Then it was over.

She let go of it and said ‘you are a very healthy young man, you have nothing to worry about’

As I slowly pulled up my boxers which ended up forming a huge tent around my cock., she said something about some forms or something and giving them to the receptionist etc,

Then she left.

To this day, I still shake hands with the governor, thinking about that experience.

I wonder how often she thinks about me. Did she go home that day and masturbate thinking about me? Did she enjoy it? She had to enjoy it. The comments she made, and the smile at the end? Does she do this all the time? Or was I special? Or is this the new procedure in medicine and all doctors do this? I don’t know, I don’t care, it was a great experience. Later I did have to see her for a back injury, but that was totally professional and nothing significant happened there. I’ve been tempted to go back and schedule an appointment saying that I was afraid of a growth on my balls or something so she would have to examine them again. But that would be totally wrong. No, I’ll just let it be. However, a few years from now if I need another physical or whatever I know where I’m going. It’s good to have a PCP that you like and trust. Who says HMO’s are bad? Fuck them.

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yearly Physical

Last week I went for my yearly physical at the VA. I checked in and was waiting about 5 minutes when the nurse came out for me. We went into the nurse's office and she filled out some forms. Then she took my blood pressure and weighed me. Then she told me to follow her to the doctor. We went into the doctor's office and the doctor was a woman in her mid forties. I have been examined by a female doctor in the past but usually I just have to take my shirt off and if she checks my testicles she just asks me to drop my pants. It's usually very quick. This time it was very different. The nurse left and the doctor told me to sit on the table and remove my shirt. She listened with her stethoscope both front and back, felt my neck and under my arms. Then she told me to remove my pants and underwear and lye down. There was nothing to cover myself with but to be honest I didn't mind since I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I laid on the table completelly naked except for my socks and she left the room. She came back in about 2 minutes followed by another woman. It was the phlebotomist who draws blood for the blood test. As the other woman stood there, the doctor started feeling my chest and ribs. Then she moved down to my stomach and pushing and feeling around. I couldn't believe that I was lying naked in front of these women and I could feel my penis swelling a little from the excitement. My penis is 5 1/2 inches soft and 7 1/2 inches hard. I didn't get an erection but I could feel that it was much thicker. Then the doctor grabbed my penis and started feeling and squeezing all around it. She held my penis up with one hand and took my balls in the other hand and started to fondle them. Then she told the other woman to hold my penis out of the way while she checked my testicles. Needless to say my penis was at it's full 7 1/2 inches and harder than chinese arithmetic. While the other woman held my penis the doctor was rolling my balls around with her fingers. I couldn't help but wonder if they had it planned. This was like no other physical I ever had. When she finished with my balls the other woman let go of my penis and it was swinging all around. I looked down at it and apologized to them. The doctor said not to worry it was a normal reaction and at least she knows there is no problem there. Then the doctor put on a glove and told me to raise my knees to my head so she could check my prostate. I did it without hesitating since I was having a great time. She stuck her finger up my ass and moved it around a bit, then removed it and handed me a wet nap to wipe with. I lifted my ass and reached around to wipe and my hard on was bouncing all over. I sat up thinking it was over and the doctor said "did you see how I checked your testicles?" I said no, hoping she would do it again to show me. This time she told the other woman to do it. The other woman took them in her hand and the doctor told her to roll them between her fingers to feel for any lumps or abnormalities. I had precum hanging down the side of my penis so the doctor gave me another wet nap to wipe it and one for the other woman who got it in her hand. The exam was over and the doctor started telling me that everything looked o k and I seemed to be in good health. There was a knock on the door which I hadn't noticed was open the whole time. The doctor said come in and the receptionist walked over to the doctor and was speaking quietly about another patient. I could see her staring at my erection when she came in, even though she was trying not to look.The doctor said I could get dressed so I stood in front of the three of them so they could watch me try to stuff my erection into my underwear. I really played it up letting it pop in and out 3 or 4 times. They didn't seem to mind, they seeemed like they enjoyed watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just had my

Medicare physical. Female RNP. She asked me a total of six questions, checked my pulse, B/P, and ordered a blood draw.

That was it? Never even took my shirt off.

Then, I asked to have some cough syrup refilled. She told me no, I was allergic to it.

Seems she confused the IV administered B/P medication I AM allergic to with the cough syrup, as the names begin similarly.

I listened as the candy striper explained to the RNP the difference between the two.

THAT is the real state of medical care in our area.

willycumwillycumabout 8 years ago
My favourite fantasy

Love to read about doctors visits especially these sort when you have to drop your underwear and have your bits inspected.

I wanted to hear you say then she started manipulating your penis and stroking it to make sure it was OK then wanting to see if you could ejaculate normally as she stroked it to an orgasm!

dlh247dlh247almost 12 years ago

i once had a shaving rash around my genital area which was yet another perfect excuse for a doctors appointment and an even better excuse for me to show her my always throbbing cock.this isnt a fantasy btw, its 100% true. i got undressed like she told me too and sat on the edge of the patient`s bed that all gp`s have in their room and waited for her to follow and draw the little curtains behind her before attempting to examine my thickening cock and shaved balls with her small soft hands but as soon as she had touched the sore area of skin between my legs my dick instantly sprang to life and within seconds i had a big stiff erection but to my horror i also got that "past the point of no return" tingle telling me that i was gonna cum wether i liked it or not and sure enough, with her doing a very poor impression of a "ive seen it all before" look, i shot a huge load of thick spunk in her direction and if she was any closer to me she would have covered in cum. what shocked me the fact i had an orgasm without any physical contact except for the split second she touched my groin for. i think they might have found a new category in male sexual dysfunction. premature, premature ejaculation.lol. oh yeah and btw the anonymous user who left a previous comment titled "is my gp a voyeur" was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is my gp a voyeur?

as a viagra user ive often visited my gp still sporting an impressive bulge in my jeans and i pretend to be oblivious to her sly glances at my crotch.i often get weighed, for which i use as an excuse to remove my boots and jeans so she can see my thick semi erect cock and shaved balls.on one occasion i took off my boots as usuall but for some reason i headed for the scales without taking off my jeans when she blurted out "do you normally wear your jeans"? which i took as a huge hint to take them off and with her knowing i dont wear undies i was fully erect, dribbling pre cum within seconds. i still masturbate over it now.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Male Model His modeling for extra cash leads to embarrassment.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Trevor Meets His New Doctor 18-year-old virgin guy has an unforgettable exam.in First Time
Shadow Day School nurse gives Bryan a very physical exam.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Scuba Store Dressing room nakedness.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Jennifer Remembers "Shadow Day" Jennifer gives a very physical exam to a hot senior boy.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories