Doggy Style

Story Info
Dog walkers hook up for love in the hot afternoon.
813 words
3.55
63.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers

I went out to walk my dog one sultry weekday afternoon. After a few minutes, I ran into a strikingly pretty young girl I hadn’t seen before, also walking her dog.

She had silky black shoulder-length hair, green eyes, and was wearing a knee-length skirt and a tight blue t-shirt, which showed off her well-proportioned round tits, not constrained by a bra. The skirt was thin and richly patterned, and her shapely hips filled it out nicely. I saw no sign of a panty underneath, though she could have had a thong on.

Our dogs romped around and we made small talk for a while, until she pointed up and asked if this was my house. I said mine was two doors down, and she began to ask me about what I paid, etc. Finally I asked if she’d like to take a look at it.

She smiled and said "Yes, I’d love to see it”.
In my living room, we tried to make small talk, but the dogs were making lots of noise playing around, so I said, “Why don’t we talk in my room. It’s quieter in there.”

She smiled coyly and purred, “Thought you’d never ask.”

We closed the door and she sat on the edge of the bed, suddenly grabbing my hips and pulling me between her legs. My crotch was even with her mouth now, and a conspicuous bulge was growing under my shorts.

She quickly unzipped my fly and reached into my underwear, pulling free my 7-inch erection. She gripped it tightly with her hand and rubbed up and down a few times before licking her lips and taking my hard cock into her wet mouth. As she sucked me in, I put my hand on her spread left leg and began pushing her skirt up until I reached her waist. I did the same with her right leg and saw a silky black G-string was the only thing between her velvety cunt and my fingers.
I slid my cock out of her mouth and knelt down, reaching up and cupping one of her firm tits in my hand and pushing her back down onto the bed. I then put each of her legs onto my shoulders and, extending my tongue, licked her panties from her asshole to her clit. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. I licked my tongue under her panties and slipped it across her soaking folds as she moaned with pleasure, her hands feathering my hair, pushing my mouth into her crotch.

“Lick my ass, please,” she moaned.

I was more than willing to oblige, so I rolled her over and pulled the tiny piece of fabric out her crack, revealing her clean, pink, fleshy hole. I dug my tongue in deep as I pushed her skirt up further.

“Do you want your ass fucked?” I breathed.

“Oh yes, yes!” she moaned.

I reached down and wet my fingers with her pussy juice, using it to lube up my stiff shaft before slowly guiding it into her tight hole, which enveloped it as it disappeared all the way into her. She let out a sigh of pain as I reached as far as I could go, then began sliding in and out of her sweet ass with a steady rhythmic motion, my hands gripping her hips.

After a few minutes I pulled out of her ass and lay down on my back, positioning her above me. She pulled the edge of her t-shirt up over those perfect fleshy tits and positioned her wet slit on top of my glistening purple cock-head. She wasn’t totally shaved, but close, and I got a full view of my cock sliding between those silky pink lips, up to the hilt as she sighed in ecstasy. She placed her hands on my chest and bounced atop my cock for a full 10 minutes, writhing with delight as two waves of ecstasy shuddered through her body.

I finally turned her around, inviting her to ride my cock some more, this time giving me a full view of her glistening posterior, her asshole puckering and sweating as my cock reamed her pussy.

“I want you to squirt your cum in my pussy, baby” she purred finally.

I had been on the verge for a long time already, so I almost immediately began thrusting faster, preparing to ejaculate my hot load.

“Oh yeah, are you gonna cum for me, baby?” she breathed.

I merely moaned as I emptied my balls into her tight canal, my sticky juice coating her pussy and dripping out her lips and down my pulsating shaft.

“Mmmmmm, that was amazing,” she cried, collapsing on top of me.

As she left, I made a mental note to keep an eye out the window for the next time she happened to be out dog walking in my neighborhood.

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
174 Followers