Dominant Black Woman with Strapon

Story Info
Black man encounters bossy Black woman.
1.3k words
3.23
38.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The weird things that some of my boyfriends ask me to do to them never cease to amaze me. Seriously. The name is Mika Adewale. A six-foot-tall, athletic and muscular, short-haired and dark-skinned Nigerian woman living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I have a thing for sexually submissive Black men. And I don't really hide it. It's put me at odds with some of my friends and colleagues at the University of Ottawa, where I teach business administration but I don't care. Not really. I just live my life the way I want it. Oh by the way, I am also a whip-smart African Dominatrix.

Don't believe me? Who says all the professional female dominants out there have to be White? I'm a strong Black woman and women don't get any bossier than my sisters and I. Seriously. Black women are naturally bossier than other women. Just ask a Black male sometime. They'll you this hidden truth. One of the best kept secrets of the international Black community. I see a lot of skinny blondes in the world of BDSM and online erotica along with professional female domination. Personally, I think most of these silly White sluts couldn't dominate a housecat. Just wearing a black leather outfit and carrying a whip or a strap-on dildo doesn't make you a dominatrix. A truly dominant woman is dominant mentally, first and foremost.

If you're not mentally dominant, the potential submissive that you meet will sense this. And he or she will turn away from you. I've always been a dominant person. It's simply my personality. I was born under the sign of the Scorpio. That probably has a lot to do with it, I guess. Growing up in the Republic of Nigeria, I had to be tough. It's a bastion of male domination, in case you were wondering. A woman really has to stand up for herself down there otherwise she's nothing. When I moved to North America, I fulfilled my true potential. I earned my MBA from the University of Toronto. And nowadays, I teach business at the University of Ottawa. I am openly bisexual and date women and men of all races. By far I prefer Black men. I like the way they smell and taste, I guess you could say. I also like to dominate them.

How dominant am I? Feel free to ask my good friend and sometime lover Martin Jean Claude. This big and tall, ruggedly handsome Black stud is really into bossy Black chicks. That's okay because I like to boss Black men around. That's why he's kneeling me before me in my apartment basement, polishing my shiny black leather boots with his tongue. I just love a man who does as he is told. Martin is a constable with the Ottawa Police Service. He's married to a Black woman named Marie Claire and they have two sons together. They live in the suburb of Orleans in a big house. His wife is the manager of a private security firm. His picture-perfect and deeply conservative family doesn't know about this side of him. They see him as the good daddy, hard-working professional and church-going upstanding member of society. He's really a sexual submissive and a Race Play aficionado. That's right up my alley.

After making Martin polish my boots with his tongue, I decided to put him through the sweetest of hells. I whipped out my strap-on dildo and ordered him to suck it. Obediently Martin began sucking on my strap-on dildo. I smile and rub my hand over his shiny bald head. I love watching a sexy Black man kneeling before a Black goddess like me, sucking my dildo just like he should. He's really good at sucking my dildo too. And I must say my nine-inch, hard and thick plastic member looked good in his mouth. My pussy gets all wet just from watching that, seriously. I can't wait to fuck him in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. Actually, I can. There are so much more wicked things I want to try on him.

Like face sitting. I am really into sitting on a guy's face. I see a lot of Black female dominants sitting on the faces on non-Black males on the internet's female domination websites. I want to create a website featuring exclusively Black female domination with Black male submission on display. I don't think anything of the kind has been tried in the world of cyber erotica or porn. It would revolutionize the web. I think everyone would be talking about it. It would totally change everything. What do you think? I don't know. Maybe someday I will try my hand at something like this. For now, my domination sessions are strictly private and only take place in the privacy of my basement. Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was about to show our dear friend Martin the wonders of face sitting.

I tied up Martin's hands and feet, then I sat on his face. I smashed my big Black ass all over his face. Until he couldn't breathe. I counted to twenty, lifted my ass and rubbed my pussy all over his face. He stuck his tongue out and tasted me. I could tell he liked what he tasted. I spread my ass cheeks and ordered him to lick my asshole. My sexy Black male submissive did as he was told. I love the feel of a man's tongue in my asshole. I simply love having my Hershey highway properly licked. After making Martin polish my asshole with his magical tongue, I was ready for a good fucking. I propped him up on all fours, face down and ass up. Then I pressed my dildo against his asshole after spreading his ass cheeks wide open. Ready or not, here I come.

Without further ado, I eased my dildo into Martin's asshole. The big and tall Black stud groaned as I penetrated him. Yes, I am a Black woman fucking a Black man in the ass with her strap-on dildo. It happens, and a lot more often than you might think. I gripped Marty's hips tightly as I worked my dildo up his ass. I fucked him good, filling his ass with my plastic member. I stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised Black dick as I fucked him with my strap-on. One of these days, I'd love to ride his dick. He's got such a big, juicy cock. But not today. Nope. Today I am going to sodomize this Black stud until he cries for his mama. And that's exactly what I did. I mercilessly fucked his ass with my tool until tears came out of his eyes and his howls of pain mixed with pleasure filled the basement. Happily, I pulled out of him. He slumped on the carpeted floor, spent.

I stood there, stroking my dildo like I've seen male porn stars stroke their cocks both before and after fucking the hell out of some chick's ass. Man, I feel good while doing this. I finger my pussy, which is about as wet as the Atlantic Ocean. I'm surprised at how turned on I am. I love fucking Black men with my strap-on dildo. If it's an addiction, then I don't want to be cured of it. Not by a long shot. I gently help Martin to his feet, and plant a kiss on his lips. I ask him if he had a good session. He nods. I smile. Of course he had a good session. I'm the most dominant Black woman on the planet. And that's exactly why this submissive Black stud sought me out. I just gave him the ride of his life. Now he can go back to his wife and family, his darker urges sated for the moment. All thanks to me. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers