Domination

Story Info
Wife tries something new, & gets attached to it.
834 words
3.69
123.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

I had lived with my wife for almost five years now. Gina was a lovely woman, and made me feel good all the time. She was only 26, with long brown hair, tall, with medium sized pointed breasts. We were into loads of things. We often went to raves, smoked our fair share of grass, and enjoyed the odd pill or two of 'E'. At some of these of raves, Gina would meet girls and we would take them home and make love with them.

The story begins fairly recently however. Gina enjoyed surfing the net, and it was on the net where she discovered her new fetishā€¦domination.

"Keith," she said, as we were lying in bed after having sex. "I want to try something different."

This statement took me aback. "Another man???"

She cuddled into me. "No silly! I want to be dominant. I was reading these stories on the net about dominant wives and their submissive husbands. I want you to be my slave. Just occasionally."

I shrugged, "sure, why not?"

"Great!!"

The next day, I came home from work to find Gina dressed in a tight rubber dress. She held a whip.

"Slave. Come into the bedroom, and strip."

This could be fun I thought. I went into the bedroom to find she had put special straps on to tie me up.

I took off all my clothes, and asked what now.

"Now go and have a shower, and rub this Nair all over your body. Make sure the only hairs are the ones on your head."

So I did. Once I was bodyhairless, I returned to the room.

"Now we are going to dress you up in women's clothes and turn you into the whore that you are!"

Okay, I thought, anything for a laugh. I put on the navy blue fishnet stockings and the matching basque, then I slipped on the French knickers.

"I thought only little knickers should go with this?"

"They should," she replied, "but I want you to feel as much of the material as possible. See, you're already rock hard just from the feeling of frilly silly panties."

Indeed I was.

"Now a little make-up for you." She made up my face. "There you go; to top it off, a wig. Now get on the bed slave and prepare to be fucked."

She opened a draw and pulled out one of the strap-on penises she used on the girls she brought home.

"Now, get on all fours bitch!" I did this. She then pulled the very loose fitting knickers to one side and put KY jelly on my arsehole. She inserted a finger, then a second. "I think you are ready."

She pulled the fingers out, and slowly pressed the dildo into me. When the head popped in, I was in excruciating pain, but as she pushed more in, the pain subsided into more pleasure. I saw our reflection in the mirror. There was my naked wife with a strap-on, fucking me like a man. Her face was dead serious as she watched the dildo invade me.

"God, you are such a whore! I love this!!! This is the best I've ever felt!" She said to me as she fucked my arse. "Listen, when you go to work tomorrow, I want you to wear your knickers underneath your suit, okay?"

I nodded, "okay."

"Do you like wearing these clothes?"

"Yes, it's nice."

I saw her smile. "You've made me so happy, baby. Okay, wear only women's underwear, please!"

"Okay, sure."

"Good. Babe, I'd like to take this further." She was breathless as she spoke. "Could we invite Chris to come round and fuck you?"

I wanted to take this further, but I'd never had a guy before. "I don't know if Chris would be interested."

"Oh, don't worry, he will. I'll fuck him as well, okay?"

"Okay."

Suddenly, I felt Gina shudder. "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDD!!!!" She gave me one last hard ram up the arse, and we collapsed.

After, we lay in each other's arms. "Sweetheart, wank yourself into your knickers, okay?"

So I did.

"Okay, this is what we can do. You like this, right?"

"Yeah I do."

"Good. First, at home, wear only women's clothes, agreed?"

"Okay." I said.

"Tomorrow, I'll invite Chris round during the day, make love to him, and I'll tell him the plan. I'll ask him to move in as our live in lover, what d'you think?"

"Sounds great."

She seemed giddy. "Great! I'd also like for you to think about piercing, ears, nose, belly, and tongue, okay?"

"Sure."

"Great baby. I'll call you Kitty from now on. Are you ready to be fucked again?" I nodded. "Good, cause we're going to be doing this all night."

I turned over and stuck my arse in the air. She slid the penis in and made me lie down. She nibbled my neck as she fucked my arse slowly.

I looked forward to feeling and tasting a real dick!

To be continued...

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers