Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
Some fantasies don't make for good reality.
13.6k words
4.57
19.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Johnson obviously only saw Tammy as a sweet black piece of high school meet, one side benefit of her sexual relationship with him was that she was able to get favors out of him more easily. She had even asked him to pull a few strings at the hospital to get Kiesha a job there working as an orderly. A few days later Kiesha was in. It also helped her chances that Johnson liked Kiesha and secretly wanted to fuck both her and Tammy at the same time. Each girl by herself was enough to cause distraction, but both of them together was enough to cause any man to run over and start humping their legs.

Kiesha wasn't interested in older guys, and certainly not older white guys, but she did want the hospital job that Johnson was offering. She wasn't racist; she just didn't feel comfortable with Tammy dating him. However, Tammy seemed content to fuck him so it worked out well for both of them in that aspect. Although it should have been obvious, she hadn't quite put it together yet that Tammy was receiving "gifts" for her sexual relationship, or that she was lying to herself about this. Tammy wasn't interested in any hospital jobs Johnson had to offer, even though he tried to get her on the same job as Kiesha, mostly because he had fantasies about fucking her in the hospital. He explained to her about how hot it would be to fuck her doggy style on his desk, cream inside, and then watch as his cum dribbled out of her pussy and onto some official documents, much like he had been doing to her for the past few weeks in his own home. However, Tammy had already found herself a job at a nice seafood restaurant called "Captain's Fancy". It was easy to convince the prick of a manager there to hire her, as she only had to wear a short skirt, bend over a few times, cross and uncross her legs, and hey presto, job! Her flirting was obvious, his reason for hiring was obvious, and Tammy thought she had it all under control.

Kiesha didn't really think Johnson was such a nice guy, after having met him, and was a bit surprised that Tammy was already sleeping with him after only having known him for such a short time. She had always been so protective of her body in the past. Kiesha thought that Johnson was turning out to be a clingy jealous boyfriend. However, because Kiesha was Tammy's best friend, the three of them spent a lot of time socializing together. This suited everyone except Kiesha, who was beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable around Johnson. He had been making it more and more clear that he was attracted to her, (out of Tammy's sight, that is) and she didn't know what to do about it. At times, when the three of them were hanging out, Tammy would leave the room to go to the toilet, or to the shops to buy something, and Johnson would try little ways of touching her. He was particularly fond of accidentally touching her ass.

One night, Tammy was called away on to fill an emergency shift at her job. It was Saturday night and she had to fill in for someone who was sick. She rushed out of Johnson's house leaving him and Kiesha behind with lots of apologies about needing to leave in a hurry. Kiesha got up to leave too, but Johnson said that he wanted to speak to her about some work related policies from the hospital. He brought out some wine and offered to rub Kiesha's shoulders. Before she could decline he had moved behind her and started a gentle rubbing. He talked about how lucky he was to have two beautiful girls to "spend" his attention on. Apparently he thought that Kiesha would sign up for the same gift exchange program that Tammy was operating on. At this time he dipped his hands down the front of her chest, still pretending it was all just part of the massage, to briefly touch her tits, before moving back up again. He was testing the waters.

However, Kiesha did her best to act like a cold fish and shrugged her shoulders a bit to indicate that she got the message but wasn't taking the bait. When that didn't work, Johnson changed tact. He asked Kiesha about how things were going at work and if she liked her job. The obvious implication was that he got her the job, and he could take it away. He knew why (at least, he assumed he knew why) she was so desperate to get that hospital job in the first place; she was hoping to use it to get some inside help for her mother. Once again, he tried dipping his hands down onto her titties, but this time she didn't move and neither did he. Why did everything in her life revolve around sex? Johnson continued groping her tits for a few minutes and then removed one hand. Kiesha thought for a minute that maybe he would stop, but then a feeling of dread came over her. Was that a zipper she just heard?

In the next moment she felt something strange rubbing around on the back of her neck. It didn't feel like fingers, but something a bit more clumsy and floppy. The sound of Johnson's breathing had increased. Kiesha slowly turned her head around to see what was happening, only to find his fat, white cock in his hand, gently brushing and tapping it against her cheek. Her eyes opened a bit wide in surprise but Johnson wasted no time. He moved the cock head to her lips and pushed. They separated a bit but he was stopped short by her teeth remaining closed together; she didn't want this! An internal conflict was going on in Kiesha's mind. She thought Johnson was serious about his threat to take away her job, and she knew he could do it. Maybe if she just allowed him to play with her mouth a bit he would be satisfied. She remembered her mother's story about how the same thing had happened with Todd. What was she going to do now?

Johnson smiled down at her and tried again, using the tip of his dick to play with her pretty pink lip-glossed lips before trying to push in again. She alternated between trying to purse her lips closed and relaxing them while he rubbed his cock all over. Her mind was racing and she couldn't decide what she wanted to do. How valuable was this job? What would Tammy think? Johnson felt a sudden surge of electricity as he noticed a fat drop of pre-cum bubbling out of the tip of his cock. He carefully smeared it on her bottom lip and then tried to maneuver as much of it as he could to the inside of her lips, making a dirty little game out of it. Then he tried pushing in again. Her lips parted a bit more and he pushed a bit harder, feeling a sense of victory that he was about to fulfill his fantasy of fucking both Tammy and Kiesha.

However, he could tell by the way her eyes had narrowed to angry little slits that she wouldn't be as easy as Tammy. She looked so much like a spoiled little brat refusing to take her medicine. He had to tread carefully if he was going to succeed. Instead of trying to brutally force his whole cock into her mouth, which would surely frighten her away, he pushed just a little bit harder until she finally gave way and opened her teeth to allow only his fat cock head to slide all the way between her fat glossy lips. He was thankful that she had worn the lip gloss, not only because it really did make her lips look more full and attractive, but because it acted like a lubrication. She didn't look ready to use her tongue and he needed something to help him slide inside. He contented himself to just fuck the tip of his cock in and out of her lips for now, marveling at how he was getting some play from his second black girl.

Even though he was not fully fucking her face, just the fact that he had at least the tip of his cock resting on her dark pink lips was a huge achievement for him. Slowly by slowly he would come to fuck this little black girl, just like he had fucked her best friend. Eventually he would fuck both of them at the same time. He most looked forward to moving his cock, stroke for stroke, from Tammy's pussy to Kiesha's pussy and then back again; back and forth, back and forth. He wanted to put their pussies side by side for an in-depth comparison of the two beautiful cunts. While imagining this scenario in his mind, he managed about 10 little mini strokes on her lips before bursting forth with a load of cum. Usually it would take much more than that to make him blow, but the reality of what he was doing to her was so intense that he couldn't stop himself. He prepared for it by quietly putting his hand behind her head without touching her. As soon as he started spurting he used that hand to hold her head in place, long enough to launch a few fat dollops of the sloppy white goo into her mouth. He wasn't able to hold her like that for long and as she pulled away he got off a couple of shots to her face, one on the eye and another just to the side of her nose. Kiesha jumped back with a trail of his baby batter dribbling from the corner of her mouth, and ran out of the house in tears. Kiesha hadn't actually sucked his dick, but Johnson had a smile that could easily brighten the gloomiest day.

The next day she tried to tell Tammy about the incident, which was a big mistake. Johnson had mentioned to Tammy that, after she had gone to work that night, Kiesha expressed some jealousy about the nice way he was treating Tammy, and complained that she wasn't getting the same nice treatment from any man. He further explained that Kiesha had tried flirting with him, in the hopes of maybe getting some nice jewelry like he bought for Tammy, but as Tammy's friend, he had tried to let her down gently and explain that Tammy was the only love in his life. Tammy was flattered by the nice things Johnson was saying about her and totally believed his story, but because she was really only interested in the nice things Johnson was buying for her, she assumed that Kiesha was the same way. Johnson knew Tammy better than she knew herself and he used that understanding to manipulate Tammy into taking his side. Her greed and guilty conscience about having become his cum slut had led her into believing that her best friend had turned against her. Tammy and Kiesha had a huge fight which ended in both of them walking away from the other, but that was not to be the end of things between Keisha and Johnson.

Over the next few days Kiesha tried to avoid Johnson, while she performed the duties of her job and looked for ways to help her mother. Johnson himself was laying low for a bit, while things cooled off with Tammy, but eventually he came around to talk to Kiesha at work. He found her sweeping a hallway. She was cold to him at first, but he didn't waste much time in telling her that he knew she was looking for help, and he could offer it to her. In fact, his department was the exact one which Kiesha needed the most help from. She didn't realize this before, but as he explained, she could see that he was telling the truth. Her mission was a difficult one from the start. She first had to locate the correct department, spend time developing a friendly relationship in that department, make a contact in that department, and then somehow cross over into the hospital "black market" without being arrested for it. She had no idea how to do all of that, and yet, here was the answer to all of those issues standing in front of her. Johnson himself was the contact who could help, and he had the position to do it, too.

She went back to his office with him to discuss the details of their "arrangement", feeling sick in her stomach. When he closed and locked the door he took her by the shoulders and guided her down into a chair across from his desk. Kiesha felt a momentary sense of relief that perhaps he was willing to be reasonable, since he hadn't started groping her right away. Johnson gave a brief explanation that he had researched her mother's case, and then explained exactly what she needed, and that he would meet those needs. Then he named his price. He wanted a blow job from her every day for the first week, then he wanted to fuck her pussy for the next 2 weeks, fuck her ass for the next 5 weeks, and then involve her in a double whammy with Tammy. After that she would continue receiving weekly installments of medicine for as long as she participated in his plans. His thinking was that Kiesha was different from Tammy, and he needed to take things a bit more slowly. He couldn't just ask her to get up on the desk right now and fuck her ass. She would need time, but in the end he was confident she would become his cock slut. Besides, he would also need time to work Tammy into agreeing to the twosome. He could be patient and he had a plan for both girls. With Tammy, he had already started her on nasty sex toys and humiliation. Next week he would introduce her to one of his friends who would eventually fuck her for a week. Then he would introduce her to double dicking, both he and his friend fucking her together for another couple of weeks. His thoughts were interrupted by Kiesha's small voice.

He was surprised to hear that she was trying to haggle with him, at the same time that he was thrilled that she was going for it, even if she wanted to change the conditions. She would suck his cock three times a week for the first month and then he could have sex with her once a week for the next two months. She was naturally a fairly shy person, but she had managed a surprising amount of conviction when saying this, although it was clear to Johnson that she was on the edge of crying. He thought she might be on the verge of walking out altogether so he calmly agreed to her terms. It didn't matter because he was confident that if he just patiently kept up the pressure, without trying too much too soon, she would eventually be on the same level as Tammy.

Kiesha asked if the treatment could start right away. Of course, he had already prepared for that, because the sooner he fulfilled his end of the bargain, the sooner she would start on hers. He dropped a package of ARV's on the table, enough for one week. She could walk out of the office with them right now if she stepped up to bat (so to speak). Johnson was no longer trying to hide his lust, and he started fondling his cock through his pants right in front of her. Kiesha gave a little nod of her head and he practically jumped up out of his chair and skipped over to where she was sitting. She just sat there not doing anything so he explained the ground rules for how she should do her job every time, except when he told her otherwise. She was to unzip his pants, remove his schlong, and then do a convincing job of enjoying what she was doing. To make it more interesting he would give her a reward. If she could make him cum in the first 10 minutes he would excuse her from one cock sucking session. What she didn't know is that he had already jacked off twice before going out to talk to her, in anticipation that she would agree to his conditions. Even though he was extremely excited about what was happening, he believed that he would last longer than 10 minutes, because of his pre game warm up. She would have to work hard to make it happen, and he felt confident that she was desperate enough to avoid another blow job that she would really try to make him blow before 10 minutes.

Kiesha nodded that she understood what he was saying and removed his half erect cock. She was really feeling sick about what she was doing, but at least now she had a way forward after being dicked around by insurance companies, greedy doctors, and pharmaceutical companies for the last 12 months. She had only ever sucked a dick once before, but she didn't think it was all that complicated. Fortunately for her, the guy's dick she had sucked at that time was very patient and specific with her. He worked hard to get some play from her and had been very careful about explaining what she should do to please him. She slowly stroked the full length of Johnson's cock, not knowing how to deal with the conflicting feelings of revulsion and curiosity at the same time. She was being forced into this situation. Did it really matter if she was feeling a bit curious, maybe even a bit turned on, by the weight of his white meat in her little hand? Was it her fault that she started to wonder what it would be like to suck on a white cock? She felt a sick curiosity building up in her and hated herself for it. She definitely didn't want to be there, and yet, the reality was that she was there. Like any young girl (or any human being, for that matter) the chemicals in her body responded to the eroticism of the opposite sex so bluntly displayed in front of her, while at the same time her rational mind rejected the owner of that sexuality. How could she let a white man do this to her?

From memory, she knew that, ultimately, she needed to do what would make his cock feel the best to make him cum. That probably included something like looking up at him, using lips and tongue effectively, making noises, and jerking him off. Then it occurred to her. She could spend most of the time jacking him off, and very little time sucking him off! He probably wouldn't even notice the difference if she could make it feel good enough. He would probably have his eyes closed most of the time or be looking up at the ceiling. She looked up at him to confirm if her suspicions were correct. Unfortunately, she was wrong. He was staring down at her with a bit of an impatient look on his face. He must have realized what she was thinking, based on the fact that she was still jacking him off, and ordered her to release his cock. She was now only allowed to use her mouth and no hands. Damn! Kiesha resigned herself to the fact that there would be no easy way out of this.

He ordered her out of the chair and onto her knees with a further order to put her hands behind her back; her 10 minutes had just started. She quickly got her mind together and poked the tip of her tongue out of her mouth. Johnson had also clasped his hands behind his back, and twisted his hips a bit, smacking his cock against her chocolate face in anticipation. It was humiliating, but Kiesha persevered. She already knew he was an asshole; she just had to get this over with. She touched the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue and left it there for a minute, as he slowly moved his hips. He could see that, despite his offer to excuse her from a cock sucking session if she could make him cum in 10 minutes, he would need to help her along. He ordered her to stick her tongue out as far as she could and hold it there. Then he took his cock in one hand and guided it to her open mouth, where he pressed the tip of his cock down and slowly slid into it, along the length of her tongue. Kiesha squeezed her eyes tightly shut and held her breath. He withdrew and gently tapped his cock on her tongue, before sliding along its length again, while explaining that she would need to use her tongue to slide along his cock, just like he was showing her. It was one thing to see his cock, but to feel it's shape and texture sliding on her tongue felt so nasty to her, not to mention the fact that in this particular pose, with her hands clasped behind her back, she looked like a fish coming up to the surface of the aquarium to beg for more food. He played with her mouth a bit more before brining his cock to rest on her outstretched tongue. He told her to stop being shy and to get to work. She slowly retracted her tongue at the same time that she moved her opened lips closed around his cock head. With a slow sigh, she tightened her lips and moved her head down the length of his shaft, while using her tongue to caress the underside of his dick.

Hospitals are famous for being quiet places, even more so than libraries in most cases, and this hospital was no exception. In fact, the silence actually seemed to amplify the gentle smacking sound of Kiesha's mouth closing over Johnson's cock. It was a particular kind of slishing sound; that unmistakable noise of nasty dick sucking. All of that playing around he did with her opened mouth had naturally caused a large build up of saliva and now it was squelching all around on his cock and between her lips. When she had gone as far down as she could reach, she pulled back up again and looked up at his face to see if that's what he wanted. Sure enough, he had a big smile on his face. He patted her on the head and told her to continue. She slid down again and then back up, using her tongue to create as much slippery friction on his cock as she could. The size of his dick in her mouth actually made her experience a moment of claustrophobia but she got used to it as she slowly continued working him up and down. As she became more accustomed to the job, Johnson noticed that her head movements had changed from a robotic kind of simple up and down motion, to a more erotic rocking and grinding kind of motion, like she was bobbing up and down to the rhythm of a strong dance beat. He also noticed that she was taking in more of his cock with each stroke, leaving a healthy shine of spittle covering a large stretch of it. This bitch would be ready for deep throating soon!