Drenched

Story Info
Sex in a rainstorm.
827 words
3.1
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was outside at the backyard of my house, enjoying the sunshine, and reading a book. I loved the backyard because it's where I grow my garden of flowers and various plants, entertain friends and family with my grill and backyard kitchen, and take a swim in my large pool. The backyard is just as large as my large my Italian villa-style mansion. My cordless phone was ringing. I answered the phone. It was AJ on the other line. He wanted to come by and see me. I told him to meet me at the backyard.

Suddenly, I noticed there was an overcast in the sky. AJ came in to see me. "Hey babe, how have you been?" He said as he greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm fine. Just enjoying the weather." I said before noticing a few raindrops falling down.

AJ and I looked up as the overcast turned into a rainstorm. He looked at me and said, "Baby, have you ever had sex in a rainstorm?"

"I've never done anything like this." I replied.

Then, AJ deeply, passionately kissed my lips. His hands roamed my body with such desire. I, then, took off his gray t-shirt. I love how he turns me on with his raw sexual energy, among other things. He pulled me close to lean, shirtless body. He slowly unbuttoned my dark red blouse. My hands slid up to his back as I felt him kiss my neck. The rain fell as he took off my blouse while still kissing me there. His hands reached around and unhooked my white bra, freeing my breasts, and letting them get covered in raindrops. His tongue lightly licked my nipples before sucking them. I felt myself getting wet and not just from the rain.

I let out a moan as he squeezed and licked them. The rain poured down harder and then lightning flashed in the sky. AJ then pulled out a chair from the patio and wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist as we sat on the chair. I could already feel him getting harder through his jeans. I lowered my hands to unzip and unbuttoned his jeans as he kissed my lips deeper and more passionate than the last kiss. His hands then moved down to the waistband of my denim mini skirt. His lips and tongue made a trail down to my belly. His kisses were making me hot under the heavy rainstorm. AJ was about to make me even wetter. He slipped his hands underneath my skirt and then he slowly took off my panties. His mouth went down to my woman cavern and tasted me there. Like the heavy rain outside, my feminine juices were pouring and they were leaking into AJ's mouth as he licked and sucked me.

I loudly moaned and groaned as I slowly rocked my hips against his mouth since we were outside. I held on to the chair as licked me some more. His hand went up and down my legs and hips. My moans became more intense as his tongue flickered against my hidden pearl. He came back up and kissed me, letting me taste myself on his lips. AJ then took off his jeans followed by his underwear. I've always imagined him hot when he's half naked, but he was beyond hot with his naked, semi-tattooed, lean body covered with the raindrops.

I sat up as I felt his hardening bulge against my bare thigh. I gently caressed it with my fingertips. He shivered at the feel of my touch. I followed the caresses with soft, gentle licks and sucks. He moaned as his one hand stroked my shoulders while his other hand lightly touched my face. He slowly pulled himself out of my mouth and then kissed my lips deeply. The weather was still stormy with heavy rain, thunder, lightning, and some strong winds. AJ was ready to be inside me.

He pulled me up as he slowly and deeply entered my pussy. I let out a moan as he went in and out of me inch by inch. He then wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist and kissed every inch of my body while he moved in and out my pussy. AJ came with me as we collectively reached climax. HIs essence spilled inside me as he held me close. We were in a state of ecstatic bliss as the rain stopped, the sky cleared, and the sun shined. I saw a rainbow shine through a storm cloud. AJ then looked into my eyes and asked, "How was it, baby?"

"Just amazing." I said as I smiled at him.

He wrapped his arms around while we looked at the rainbow in the sky. Our rain-soaked bodies rested comfortably on the chair against the warm sun. I passionately kissed his lips. I've never imagined how hot and arousing a rainstorm could be.

THE END