Dressing My Husband Up in Panties

Story Info
Wife helps husband gets in touch with his softer side.
3.8k words
4.57
823.9k
275
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennycnnn
jennycnnn
690 Followers

I don't know how to start this story other than to say that my husband loves panties and lingerie. I know that there are thousands of men out there with this same fetish and this story is for the women that love them to help with some new ideas. First a little background information on myself. I have almost been married to Steve for 10 years now and we have 2 lovely children together. His job keeps him away long hours and requires him to take frequent business trips but he has always there for both the kids and me. I'm lucky in that I get to travel with Steve on many of his trips to cities that have wonderful shopping nearby. This works out great because it lets spend time alone without the kids, which is difficult, but not impossible back at home.

When we first starting dating Steve would always buy me lingerie. Every birthday and holiday, I could look forward to getting beautiful panties. I loved the fact that Steve had bought them for me and I could tell that it drove him wild each time I would get undressed and he would se my new outfit. He would start by kissing me and his hands would eventually make their way down to the outside of the crotch of my panties. He would rub my pussy until it began to soak through the fabric. I then loved to guide his head down between my legs and let him lick me through the already wet crotch until I needed his tongue inside of me and I would pull my panties to the side and let his tongue enter my waiting pussy.

This was how most of our lovemaking sessions began while we were dating and I must say, it was, and still is a wonderful feeling. After we were married and had our first child our sex life slowed a little and tell that Steve was getting frustrated. It was hard to find time like we had in the past and much of the spontaneity had disappeared. Then one weekend things changed like I could have never imagined. Steve had to take a 4-day trip to Chicago and arranged to have my sister baby-sit our daughter. Our first night there we went to dinner at local Italian restaurant and sat and drank for hours. After dessert we headed back to the hotel and I took a long bath paying careful attention to making it as smooth as possible between my legs. When I got out of the Jacuzzi and dried off I looked on the bed and there was a beautiful yellow floral satin babydoll with matching bikini panties. I quickly dressed while Steve finished showering and was on my hand and knees on the bed when he walked out.

"Skip the foreplay. I want your mouth on my panties and don't stop until I tell you to." I ordered.

Whoa, where did that come from??? I had never talked like that out loud before in my life. But Steve was between my legs in a matter of seconds. I thought that he was going to have tongue burn it was moving so hard on the outside of my panties. For the first time ever, I had a LONG and wonderful orgasm as he licked the outside of my panties and I really didn't want to ruin the feeling with Steve crawling on top of me so I pulled him on the bed and turned him on his back. I then took off my soaking wet silk panties and began stroking his penis.

"Do you like feeling my wet silky panties on your cock big boy? Can I make this teeny little pair of panties make you cum?" I asked in a commanding voice.

Sure enough, Steve began thrusting his hips and a large wet spot appeared in the front of my panties. That night I lay in bed awake wondering what had gotten into me. I had never talked like that in bed before, but it got me exactly what I wanted and I could tell that Steve certainly enjoyed it. I was now planning how to make tomorrow night even better and I had no clue that it would have had such a lasting effect.

Friday morning Steve attended his meeting and we met me for lunch that afternoon and decided that we would have dinner at the bar in our hotel. We were both looking forward to a repeat of wonderful "sex" and I was determined to follow through with the plan I devised while laying in bed.

That night after diner we were both ready to get back upstairs. We kissed for what seemed like an hour before I got Steve fully undressed. I put my fingers to his lips and went to the bathroom to get changed into something fresh and left him lying naked on the bed. I quickly emerged from the bathroom wearing a sexy black full-length slip holding a pair of sexy black bikini panties in my hand.

"I bought them for you. Do you like them?" I grinned while looking down at Steve, now dangling the flimsy black material from the tip of my index finger.

Steve grinned back at me, his eyes moving from their exploration of my body to follow the movement of the black panties. I could tell he was picturing me wearing them, hugging tight against the curves of my ass. I snorted and tossed the panties at him, laughing as they landed directly on his face.

"Of course you do. I knew you'd like them as soon as I saw them. That's why I bought them for you." I grinned again, grabbing the waist of my slip and slowly pulling it up around my waist. Steve moved the panties off his face and watched appreciatively, moving over onto his side as his erection came to full attention. My eyes moved down his body and I smirked at him, "I already have MY panties on." I stated as I turned around and bent over to show him my thong that disappeared between my legs.

"Well I can see just how much you like my little gift. Now why don't you put them on so I can see how they look on you?" Steve blinked and gazed up at me in confusion. Well...?" I asked, impatiently. "Put them on."

Steve looked over at the panties in his hand then back up at me. There was an edge to my voice again that let him know he didn't have an option in this matter. He looked back at the panties again, cute, but not too skimpy, with black lace in the front to hint at what they would be covering. I giggled and Steve realized that he was staring at the panties; he quickly turned his attention back to me.

"You know you want to." I pouted, my voice dropped lower. "I've seen the way you look at my panties when I am wearing them. The way you like to rub them and lick them with your tongue. Slip into them. Feel that satin and lace rub against your cock." Steve gulped, staring at me standing over him in my slip.

"I don't want to wear girls' panties," he said, trying to project some authority into it.

"Oh no?" I smirked at him as I leant over. With a swift jerk, I grabbed the bed sheet and pulled it right off the bed exposing his erection. "Your mouth says no, but your dick is saying yes honey. I just think that you get all excited about girls' panties." I grinned again and reached over him to pick up the black panties. "Want to prove me wrong? First rule is no talking! Now get them on."

He grabbed the panties and swinging his legs round so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, began to pull them on. "That's it honey. Show me what a man you are," I mocked softly, watching him pull the panties over his bulging cock. "But remember, no cumming in your cute little panties until I say you can." He pulled the panties all the way up and adjusted them to make them as comfortable as possible.

"Oh babe, I think that you are very cute in your new panties. You don't know how cute your ass looks in black sating and lace." I cooed, grinning at him openly as I spoke. His cock had been hard from the moment he'd slipped the panties on and I was going to make sure it stayed that way.

"Steve, I need to ask you something. Do you think that... maybe... you...like wearing panties? Girl's panties? Oh... I don't know... just... Well... it's the way you get so turned on when you see me wearing them and look at how hard your dick is now!!"

I smirked over at Steve again, deliberately glancing down at the bulge in his black panties. "I knew your tight ass would look cute in panties. See how hard you are wearing women's panties. Now I know exactly what a panty boy you are. You are going to be my little panty boy."

"See just how excited you get wearing them. You have a little wet spot." I giggled, eyeing Steve coolly as I rubbed the tip of his penis to excite him even more. He was biting his lip to stifle himself as his cockhead rubbed against the lace of the panties.

"Oh if you get this excited I'm going to have to get you lots of panties I think." I sniggered. "There's going to be more than a little wet spot in a minute. Guess you really like the panties I bought for you don't you?" I teased. "I'm going to have to get you another pair if you're going to get them all sticky and wet."

"Please." he gasped, cheeks bright red with shame. He needed it so badly. If I'd only help a little. "Please what honey?" I was relentless. "Please help you cum in your sissy panties?" Steve trembled with embarrassment, caught up in his desperate need for relief, unable to resist at all. "Yes," He whimpered. I smiled while stroking his cock. "That's a good little panty boy. I can't wait to see you in some yellow satin panties and maybe a nice red thong?"

Steve just whimpered, shooting cum into the black lace of his panties. I left his wet panties on him and crawled up the bed until I was directly over his face. I pulled my panties to the side and simply said, "My turn." I thrust my hips forward smothering his face with my wet pussy. Yess...That's it....Soft...longer licks....from my pussy all the way down to my ass. Mmmm. I love having you as my panty boy!" I humped his face hard and selfishly until an orgasm rushed through my body.

We both slept well that night, but I had recurring thoughts of buying Steve more panties tomorrow because he was so turned on by it, only this time I was going to bring him with me.

The next morning I told Steve that he was going to take me shopping since he had sex (or at least an orgasm) two nights in a row. We went to the mall on Chicago's miracle mile. After eating lunch we began walking around and passed Macy's department store. "Steve, let's get some panties for you," I said. "You need your own, and besides, you're pretty hot between the sheets when you are wearing them. He was hard as a rock before I could finish my sentence.

"What is your favorite type of panties Steve?" I asked as I pulled him into the store.

Hesitantly he said, "The style doesn't matter that much I guess, but they have to be high enough to cover all of me if you know what I mean."

I noticed that he didn't argue with me at all, in fact he was getting a little flushed. I grabbed a pair of pink briefs with a ruffled trim. "I bet these will drive that dick wild." I held them up in front of him and he quietly protested. "What are you doing? Don't do that. Everyone will know the panties are for me and I will be completely embarrassed."

"Well you should have thought of that before you became my little panty boy last night. I said. "Anyhow with your figure I think you should go more for the bikini style. Come over here and I can show you some very sexy ones that will look great on you." I lead him over to a table in the corner that was filled with an assortment of satin bikinis. Some with lace and some without, and every color you could imagine. "So....I can't believe a grown man like my husband would be so turned on by wearing panties? You are defiantly a size large as I held up a yellow thong covered in polka dots."

I pulled him in between the racks of some bras and panties and put my hand on his crotch through his jeans. "Your cock is hard, isn't it? You're getting off on this. You really like shopping for panties for yourself don't you." He didn't answer. "I know you're getting off on this. If you're really upset, tell me right now and we'll get out of here. Well?"

He didn't say anything. By this time I had half a dozen pairs of panties that I had picked for him. The ruffled panties were definitely hot and I already envisioned him wearing them. Plus, I was turned on by the fact that we were shopping together in public for him. "I want to see how cute you look in those ruffled panties, Stud. Come on, I'm dying to see them on you."

I pulled him into the men's dressing room after grabbing a pair of slacks and I pushed his jeans down and he stepped out of them. He was wearing his black bikini panties that I had him clean and dry this morning. I knelt in front of him, pushing my face into the lacy panties he was wearing, tracing his cock with my tongue. I reached up to the waistband and pulled them down allowing his hard cock to flop out. I took him in my mouth and started to suck. The mirrors gave me a completely new perspective and it was one I liked. The vision of his ass and me on my knees, holding his cock with one hand while I sucked on it was surreal.

"Okay, let's go buster," I said in between sucks, "get those off and try these on. I'm getting horny and I'll need some of that big meat soon. So unless you want me to take you in here, you better get on with it." He slipped his panties all the way down and stepped out of them. I reached out and took them from him. I took the ruffled panties off the hanger and then kneel in front of him, holding them open for him to step into. I turned him toward the mirror and surveyed his new look. Then, I turned him around to see his butt. The ruffled panties looked good on him. The word that came to mind was 'cute'. They looked delicate and flattering on him with his cock bulging in the front. Looking in the mirror, I could see that between the rows of ruffles, you could see right through the panties. I looked down to see his cock was starting to leak some pre-cum and I moved the waistband down to keep from leaking on them.

"I think that we will take these, what do you think? Now I am going to go pay for these and then we are going to head back to the hotel and see how long you can last."

I paid for the panties and we headed back to the hotel for our last night before heading back home.

When we arrived back at the hotel I ordered room service and took a quick shower, one again making sure that my pussy was bald and smooth because I had some plans for Steve's tongue to get another workout tonight. I dried off and put on a sexy teddy that I brought on the trip from home in case the mood was right. Little did I know the weekend would be this much fun. I put on my bathrobe over my teddy and let Steve go take a shower while we waited for the food to arrive.

The food finally arrived as he was getting out of the shower. I hung the ruffled panties on the door to the bathroom and rolled our food to the far side of the room. When he walked out of the bathroom he was wearing his robe, covering an obvious hard-on. I was sitting on the oversized chair with nothing on but my black lace teddy.

"Ask me nicely and maybe I'll show you." "What will you show me," he asked?" "You heard me. I want you to ask to see my pussy. You do want to see it, don't you?" "Please, may I see your pussy? He asked" "And do you want to taste it?" "Yes. I do want to taste it." "Ask me nicely." "Please, let me see your pussy. I want to lick it and taste it. I want to pleasure you with my tongue. Please!" "Mmmm, I just love having you beg at my feet. I love the attention. You may slide my teddy to the side and pleasure me with your tongue once you take off your robe."

Steve excitedly reached up untied his robe and let it drop to the floor exposing his hard that was straining to poke out the top of his cute ruffled panties. He dropped to his knees and pulled my teddy to the side. I put one leg over each arm of the chair exposing me to him. My pussy was swollen and glistening from my aroused state. He wasted no time getting down to business. He slid his tongue up and down the length of my lips a few times. He then pushed his tongue deep into my throbbing hole. My insides nearly exploded from the pleasure. I gripped his head and pushed him in deeper and then pushed him back. He was here for my pleasure tonight and it was wonderful. I once again had him slide my teddy to the side and told him that he was only to lick and taste my pussy right now, he would be eating it soon enough.

I stood up and leaned over to him and placed my pussy in front of his face. "lick my pussy again." I ordered him. I pushed myself further into his face as he ran his tongue over my clit. "Stick your tongue inside me." I shouted at him. He then stuck his tongue up inside me and began to swirl it around. I was getting weak in the knees from the sensations that were building up inside me. I put my hands on the back of his head holding him there as he furiously licked away. The faster he licked the more turned on I got. "Oh, don't stop" I gasped as I began to feel an orgasm building up inside of me. I was riding on a wave of sensations I didn't want to end. . "Oh yes, fuck me with your tongue." I cried out. He was thrusting his tongue in and out of me and then back and forth over my clit driving me crazy with the tingling sensations traveling through me. I had to stop him or it was going to be over too soon. I had him get up off the floor and lay on the bed. I took the ties from both of our bathrobes and tied both of his arms to the headboard.

I was once again becoming very excited; I mounted Steve and straddled his chest. Next I moved forward and straddled his face. "Start pleasing," I ordered as I lowered my dripping pussy onto his face. His hands were tied and he was helpless against my engulfing pussy. I sat on him and grinded my hot flesh into his face. He licked and sucked my swollen lips. I gripped the headboard for support and grinded my pussy on his face. He continued to lick and suck my pussy and I was delighted at his eagerness to please me. I placed my hand on his head and pulled his face into my pussy. He continued to lick, suck, and probe my pussy with his tongue. I was in sexual bliss. My thighs squeezed around his head and drew him inward. When I was once again close to coming, I lifted myself off of him.

"I have another surprise for you," I said and as produced the buttplug from the bedside table. Steve recognized what it was and I was now was holding it in front of him. "I think you need to give it a try. Will you do that for me honey?" He nodded. I placed some lubrication onto my fingers and covered the plug in its entirety. I then placed some more lube on my fingertips and rubbed it on the outside of his asshole. I quickly pressed my finger in his ass "Mmmm. Don't get too excited honey," I commented as I pulled my fingers out. Next I coated the plug in lubrication and slowly pushed it into his ass. I was surprised at how easily he took it. I was also surprised at the warm damp feeling between that continued between my legs. Doing something so unconventional and kinky with him was having an erotic effect on me.

I pulled his panties back over his ass to help hold the butt plug in place but left his dick hanging out the side of the waistband. I closed his legs and crawled on his waiting cock. I began frantically riding his cock grinding my clit over the many layers of ruffles on the front of his panties. With my right hand I reached behind me, between his legs and started pressing on the buttplug that was still buried inside of his ass. In under a minute I could feel him shooting his load deep inside of me and the warmth of his cum sent me over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm.

We both laid there looking at each other, amazed at how good that had felt. I untied Steve who went to the bathroom to clean up.

This was the first weekend I met my panty boy and I am sure glad I did. Al least once a month I take charge of my panty boy and we go shopping together which ends in mind shattering sex for us both. He now owns at least 100 pairs of panties that he wears everyday under his suit and he even his other outfits that he wears when we go on "business trips" together, but that is another story.

jennycnnn
jennycnnn
690 Followers