East Meets West

Story Info
American Caucasian woman falls for Asian Man in China.
4.4k words
4.17
31.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

Caucasian American woman falls for an Asian man in Hong Kong, China.

*

Jing Houng, better known as Jimmy Hung, aptly named because his penis was so small, no doubt, and I were friends in college. We attended the same university and lived in the same dormitory annex. A co-ed dorm, he lived on the second floor and I lived on the third floor.

We were part of a close knit group of six, three women and three men, who studied together, ate together, and partied together. Except for some light kissing and petting, when high, none of us had a romantic connection with one another. We were all interested in and dated other people. All of us had other regular fuck buddies that weren't part of our tight dormitory group. Part of our college experience, we were just pals that hung out together.

After graduation, we all went our separate ways. Promising we wouldn't, we lost contact with one another. I returned to my small town life and he returned home to Hong Kong, where his family owned some sort of manufacturing and import, export business. From what I gathered, they were very wealthy.

When I thought of Jimmy, I thought of him at the same time that I thought of my other five friends. I thought of him as part of our group. I never thought of him alone, as someone, with whom I'd like to develop a serious romantic relationship. He was Jimmy and we were just friends. We liked one another well enough as friends, but there wasn't any sexual and romantic chemistry between us. When we were together, we had a good time laughing.

We spoke on the phone a few times and exchanged e-mail addresses and even made plans for the six of us to meet in San Francisco, a halfway point, as a reunion, but life happens. I was in a new relationship, got pregnant, and, after the birth of my son, that was that. The guy who impregnated me took off, when I told him that I was pregnant. It turned out that he was married, already, anyway. I should have known. Instead of having an abortion, against my religion, I had the baby and it was the best thing I ever did. Our relationship, the love and the laughter, was all too good to be true, that is, until I became pregnant and complicated his life with a child he didn't want.

I didn't see Jimmy again, until nearly ten years later, when I accepted a job for a very famous and exclusive suitcase and handbag manufacturer. That summer, I thought I'd be spending another summer home alone with my son and taking day trips. Not that there was anything wrong with that. I love my son and I love spending time with him, but Mommy has needs, too. A single Mom, I've been dedicated to raising him alone. He needs a Dad, someone to share the responsibility and to show him how to be a man. Only, there aren't a lot of men who want a woman with a child.

Before taking off for my two week summer vacation, I was excited when my company asked me, if I'd accompany a team to scout out a factory location in China. Since the birth of my son, I haven't had a real summer vacation in years and I viewed the trip as more pleasure than business. At that point in my life, anywhere I went other than the park, the beach, or Disney World, was a real treat. Except for missing my son, watched over by my Mom, I was geared up to having some fun in a place that I always wanted to see. While there, maybe I could get in contact with Jimmy to see if we could rehash old times?

He'd be good for a lunch and a few laughs. Only, I wondered if it would be awkward seeing him alone without the rest of the group. Having lost touch with him, I dug out his old e-mail address that was still saved in my computer and contacted him.

"Jimmy! How are you? Guess what? I'm coming to Hong Kong on business. Can we meet for lunch? I'd love to see you again."

It was an innocent e-mail reconnecting with an old college friend and I didn't think any more about it, that is, until he responded. He floored me when he wrote back, not because he responded to my e-mail, but by what he wrote in his e-mail. He sounded so excited and surprised me with his hospitality.

"Susan! That's amazing! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you. Lunch? Don't be silly. You are my guest in my country and will stay at my house. I insist. You will insult my Chinese heritage, if you decline my invitation and will have very bad luck, if you don't stay at my home, as my special guest. Come and stay with me. I will show you Hong Kong."

He told me not to make hotel reservations, which my company made anyway, but that he'd put me up in his house. Not knowing how my fellow employees would feel not having me available for early breakfasts and late night, impromptu meetings, I was a little reticent to stay at Jimmy's house, at first, but it was Jimmy. I was in an awkward position. I didn't want to insult Jimmy's Chinese heritage and have the curse of very bad luck, but I was there on business to do a job and my absence wouldn't bode well with the rest of the group.

It wasn't as if Jimmy and I were strangers. We were friends and, during our college years, we shared a lot of our good times, as well as some bad time memories. Having seen one another at our best and at our worst, we were pals and I was excited to see him again. Then, when I talked to him on the phone, he sounded so excited that I was coming to visit his country, China, and his city, Hong Kong, how could I say no?

Sure enough, when I got off the plane in Hong Kong, there was a driver holding up a sign with my name on it. Embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable, when the driver escorted me out to the car to take me to Jimmy's house, I watched my co-workers head for the shuttle bus to take them to their hotel. Already hot and humid, as soon as I stepped out of the airport terminal, I could feel the heat of the day, as well as the jealous stares I received from my fellow coworkers. They stood further down and away from me waiting for the bus to take them to their hotel. This was a chance in a lifetime to see Jimmy again, but I still needed to do my job. Jimmy assured me that his driver would drive me to meet up with my group later.

The fellow employees looked at me, stared, actually, as if I was abandoning them to join the PLA, the People's Liberation Army, but I told them that I was meeting up with an old college friend and to go ahead without me. I had their itinerary in my Blackberry and I'd catch up with them later. I waved my good-bye and made the hand sign that I'd call them. Definitely, I'd be there with them to take the factory tours and to scout out other possible and potential sites for our new factory.

No matter where I go, how far I go, and how long I stay, after losing my luggage once, I now only travel with a small carryon. It's unfortunate, since I work for a luggage company and can buy whatever I want and need in a high quality and matching suitcase dirt cheap. The driver took charge of my carryon bag. He would have carried me, if I asked, as he was a very large man for a Chinaman. Jimmy was only 5'8", at the most, and weighed a mere 150 pounds soaking wet. This behemoth of a man stood about 6'7" tall and weighed more than 300 pounds. I wouldn't want to stand in his way in the buffet line.

I'm not a car buff, by any stretch of the imagination, but I do know some cars and Gang, the name of my driver, certainly, he was a gang of one, escorted me out to this beautiful car that I had no idea what it was. Except, whatever it was, it looked expensive. It was big and it had a shiny black on the roof, hood, and trunk, and the sides of the car were a deep maroon. All the chrome pieces were plated in gold, including the wheels. It was an absolutely gorgeous automobile.

I stepped around the back, when the driver was storing my bag in the trunk to see the name of the car, Maybach 62. Wow. Even though I never heard of the name of the car, I knew it was expensive. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of my group staring at me and the car and, as disconcerting as that was, I felt a bit uncomfortable. They'll be telling the big boss that I took off with an old friend. Not good. I'll have some explaining to do when I return to work in the United States.

On the way to Jimmy's house, we drove through downtown Hong Kong. It reminded me of Mexico City, when I went to Mexico on spring break with Jimmy and the group, another lifetime ago. There were people everywhere and all the houses were huddled together. For sure, I'd never want to live there. I hoped Jimmy had a penthouse apartment somewhere near here, so that I wouldn't feel the claustrophobia that I was suddenly feeling now in the midst of so many people.

Only, moving people out of the way as it went, I was surprised when the car slowly wiggled down the crowded, narrow streets and headed out of town, towards the ocean. There, high on a hill that overlooked mainland China was Jimmy's palatial mansion. He lived in a section where there were lots of palatial palaces. His wasn't even the best one. One house after the other was even more exclusive. By the look of it and the style and size of the homes, I felt I was in China's version of Beverly Hills.

The driver stopped the car in front and came around to open my door. As if I was the queen coming home to the palace, I was greeted by his staff at the front door. Everyone was lined up and deeply bowing, as if ready for my inspection and instruction. A castle of a mansion, I felt like royalty walking up to the house. As soon as I walked inside, I saw Jimmy standing there in his smoking jacket looking like the Asian version of Hugh Hefner. Beaming wildly, as if he had a secret, private joke, as if this was just a college prank, obvious by his welcome, he appeared so very happy to see me. If I didn't know Jimmy any better, I would think that he had a secret crush on me. He was fawning all over me, touching me, hugging me, and kissing me on the cheek and the hands.

When I returned his hug, I was poked with something big and hard. It felt like a gun and I didn't say anything to him at the time. The poke of his weapon startled me. I wondered what kind of business his family had. Was he into something illegal? He said his family owned a manufacturing company and imported and exported goods. What type of goods? Drugs? Now thinking of him more as a drug lord then I did as Jimmy, I had a different perception of him, suddenly.

Between the time change and the long flight there, I lost track of time. I was having such a good time visiting with Jimmy that I forgot that I was there on business. Swooning by the gracious hospitality of him and his staff, I put the thoughts of his illegal business aside, too. Tomorrow I was supposed to meet up with my fellow employees to drive around Hong Kong looking at available properties for a factory, but today I was relaxing. I was having so much fun with Jimmy that I just wanted to stay here with him and relive my old college days, memories that suddenly made me feel so carefree and younger.

That night, after a sumptuous dinner that I imagined they served at the White House, I relaxed with Jimmy in the living room. We drank this wonderful wine that made me giddy. It was so good seeing an old friend and he promised to give me a tour of the city tomorrow.

I remember saying something to him, but for the life of me, I don't remember what I said, because while in mid-sentence, he kissed me. To say that his kiss startled me, shocked me, actually, would have been a huge understatement. I never expected Jimmy to kiss me. I didn't know he had that kind of an attraction to me. At first, what was just an exploratory peck really turned into more and into the real thing. I surprised myself, when I kissed him back, before offering him my tongue. Admittedly, at that point, blaming it on the wine, I was a little drunk.

Within a minute, we were making out. I couldn't believe I was making out with Jimmy, someone who I had never been sexually attracted to, but his kisses were unbelievable and now I was fully aroused. He was making me so hot and horny. Then, I felt his hand exploring my body and touching me everywhere, but I didn't care. Welcoming the sudden intimacy, it felt good for him to touch me in that way.

He started feeling my breasts and when I felt his fingertips lightly trace my nipples, immediately, they responded. His touch was magical. Then, he slowly raised the hem of my skirt feeling my thighs, before reaching under my skirt and behind me to cup my ass through my panties. Oh, my God, I thought I was going to cum. I couldn't believe that I was allowing Jimmy to round the bases. When I e-mailed him, I never expected this would happen.

As if kidnapped and taken away through the desert by Lawrence of Arabia, between his deep, wet kisses, the touch of his hand on my thighs, my ass, and my breasts, that first night was the most erotic night I ever had. My foreign adventure, I was ready and more than willing to do whatever was his desire.

Lightly, ever so gently, as if a tease, he touched me between my legs through my panty with the tips of his fingers, before cupping my pussy in the palm of his hand. I shivered with goose bumps and tingled with delight with the thoughts of what was to happen next.

It felt so good for him to touch me there and in that way, and I was already so very wet, that I wanted more. I was ready to be fucked and fucked hard by my college friend, that I haven't seen in ten years. This yellow, Chinaman, Jing Houng, known as Jimmy Hung, so aptly named because he had such a small cock, that I didn't care if his penis was only a few inches, I wanted it inside of me and I wanted him on top of me. Then, I felt it again, his weapon. It was so big and it was so hard.

It had been a while since I had sex and between the wine, the very long flight, and the foreign location, I was ready for anything. I haven't had a man and hot sex since my married boyfriend left me, which was several years ago. I've had a couple of lovers, men who picked me up at a bar, but I used them as a dildo, as much as they thought they were using me as a whore. Yet, I missed having a connection with a man and I had one now with Jimmy.

When he moved his leg over my leg, is when I felt his gun, yet, again. Damn, why does he need a gun in his house? Why does he need a gun now, when we're here alone on the couch getting reacquainted? Does he carry a gun everywhere he goes? Is his business so dangerous and his life in such danger that he must be armed at all times?

Even though the thought of him being a criminal was deliciously exciting, I wasn't in the mood for any of that now. I was horny, ready, and in the mood to be fucked and fucked hard and his gun was an impediment to me getting what I so wanted and needed. It was time I said something. It was time I found out what kind of dirty, dangerous business my college friend was doing, so that he could remove his gun and we could get on with the business of making love.

"Jimmy, you could at least remove your gun, when kissing me. It hurts like Hell when it pokes my stomach like that."

"Gun? I don't have a gun, Susan," he said pulling back and looking down at his bulge, before looking at me.

I looked too and what I thought was his gun was his cock. Oh, my God, Jing Houng, better known as Jimmy Hung, aka Jimmy Hung, no misnomer, was hung. All this time I was thinking, especially by the petite size of him that he had the typical, small, Asian cock. Boy was I ever wrong. This man had a monster in his pants.

By this time, after drinking that wine, making out, and feeling his hands all over my body, I was so sexually aroused that I had to see it. I had to feel it. I had to hold it, stoke it, suck it, and fuck it.

"Jimmy, are you kidding me? That's your cock? No way! It's huge," I said poking at it with my finger, as if it would bite me.

"Why do you think they called me Jimmy Hung."

Now, finally getting the joke hearing him repeat it with his Chinese accent, Jimmy hung, I laughed.

"I thought just the opposite. I thought they were making fun of you because you had a small penis," I said running my hand along his big bulge and watching his reaction when I did.

"Jimmy has no small dick," he said with his familiar Chinese accent. "Jimmy has dragon in his pants."

"Oh, Jimmy," I said feeling the bulge in his pants with my hand. "I bet you've made a lot of women very happy with this."

"Not as happy as I hope to make you, Susan."

"What do you mean?"

Of course I knew what he meant by his innuendo of making me happy, but knowing Jimmy as I do, he meant something more when he said that. The Chinese never just say something for the Hell of it. They talk in riddles. They always have another, deeper meaning behind it.

"I always had a thing for you and still do, Susan," he said with eyes that told me that he loved me. "I always wanted you, but I was afraid with me being Asian and you being Caucasian, that you'd reject my advances." Suddenly, he fell quiet and look at the floor, before looking at me. "I've always been in love with you, Susan."

Suddenly, Mrs. Jing Houng went through my mind. I could almost picture the big diamond he'd surely slip on my finger, the extravagant wedding we'd have, and living here in this beautiful house with him, my son, and his dragon. As soon as I thought all of that, I scolded myself for thinking that. What the Hell kind of wine did he give me to drink?

"Really?" Oh, my God. I couldn't believe that Jimmy just said the L word. It's been a long time since anyone but my parents have said that to me. "Certainly, your race wouldn't have mattered. Yet, admittedly, I never felt the connection to you then, that I feel now," I said grabbing a bigger handful of his cock and gently rubbing it, as if giving him a hand job through his pants.

I couldn't wait to see his cock. It felt so big. It felt so hard. I couldn't wait to feel it in my hand. I couldn't wait to feel it inside of me. Shocked by his confession, I looked at him wondering if he was the one I'd be with forever.

It's the wine. Definitely, it's the wine. Yet, I've been so alone and lonely lately. Now, with all of this romantic attention, here in a foreign land, and to be treated like a queen, along with the physical and sexual attraction, well, it's a bit overwhelming.

"I'm glad you're here, Susan. I'm so very happy you accepted my invitation. I'm thrilled that I'm finally getting to know you better and in the way that I've dreamt about being with you for so very long," he said taking my face in his hands and kissing me.

"After all these years, you've been pining over me," I said after his kiss with a nervous and surprised laugh. "I'm shocked. I'm flattered, more than flattered. I can't believe it."

"I always figured you weren't interested in me because I was Chinese. I didn't want to push the issue for fear that I'd ruin our friendship. Yet, I always hoped you'd show me some sign of interest for me to make the first move, but you never did, that is, until now."

"I never knew you felt about me like this, Jimmy. You should have said something to make your feelings known. I always liked you, as a friend, and I may have reciprocated your feelings had I known how you felt about me."

"Well, I'm making them known now, Suan," he said giving me a smile, before giving me a long, wet kiss. "Shall we retire to the bedroom?"

"Sure," I said. "I can't wait to see Godzilla."

"Godzilla? Godzilla is Japanese. Jimmy's cock is the real Chinese dragon. I named him Ti-Lung."

"You named your cock?"

"All guys named their cocks, Susan."

"Okay, I'll bite. What does Ti-Lung mean in English?"

"Earth dragon.

Ready to get better acquainted with Jimmy's Earth dragon, as soon as I started to undress, he stopped me. I thought he had suddenly changed his mind. Suddenly, I could feel the disappointment and sexual frustration wash over me. If this was Jimmy's idea of a joke, then he had gone too far. He was always doing that in college, playing practical jokes, and I should have known.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12